PDA

View Full Version : 46/male/master seeks 28-30/female/slave in US (have webcam)

arrowboy11
08-19-2012, 11:19 PM
46/male/master seeks 28-30/female/slave in US (have webcam)

Okay to start off with . I'm 46. I am looking for a slave. I have some experience in this but I am not an expect. I am looking for a female between the age's of 25 to 37. This will not be just an on line relationship, I am looking for a long term relationship, which would involved you relocating after we develop a trust between us. You must be willing to commit to me and only me but in return you shall get the same in return. Loyalty is a must, you will be mine and only mine, you are not to share. I will ask you questions on what it is that you also seek out of the relationship, what you desire, what you need, honestly is best. I will be honest with you, for if you cannot trust me, then there is no point on going forward, for a slave to total trust her Master is a must but I demand the same in return. I will please you however you wish but my pleasure and desires must come first. If you are interested in what I am asking for then contact me on here, or on Yahoo IM under blitzendiverarrowhead is my user name or email me at [email protected].

arrowboy11
08-31-2012, 11:04 PM
Wow no replies yet, I thought this was a site for like minded people with simular interest. Looks like I was wrong.

Star Shadows
09-02-2012, 05:30 AM
Do not bump your ad.