PDA

View Full Version : A Mistresses Pleasure is a One Slaves Pain

Night-1991
05-19-2008, 05:19 AM
I wrote this story yesterday, just a fictional story, if you want me to continue, let me know.

__________________________________________________ __________
i woke up in a strange house, i didn't know where, but all i knew is i was naked and i was locked in a cage, the kind used for large dogs, an empty food bowl sat near me, i looked around at my surroundings, i felt scared, where was i?

Suddenly the next thing i knew , a beautiful figure entered the room, her name was Saundra, she was dressed in long black PVC boots and an amazingly tight black catsuit, i didn't know she could fit in it, her boobs were big, but not too big.

She looked intimidating, she held her crop in her hand, a dark smirk overtook her stone glance towards me, "So...this is my slave.." she walked over, i could hear her boots , even though i was hiding my face, it was no use, she kicked the cage, making me jump with fright.

"Look towards me now if you don't want ur balls cut off!" she ordered, kicking the cage more, i couldn't refuse, i looked toward her, my blue eyes meeting hers, she smirked, "Good...ur ready for inspection..." , i watched her open the cage, her hand reached toward my hair and dragged me out by it, i winced in pain before being thrown onto the floor, i stood up at her command, standing still, daring not to move in fear of what she might do.

She put shackles around my hands and feet, they were connected by a long chain that ran from wrist to wrist, ankle to ankle, the ankle and wrist chain being held together with another one, she then blindfolded me, now i was ready for inspection.

I felt the gloves against my chest, she kept running her hands on my body, she felt every bit, my ass , my cock, my hair, i heard her hum in approval, it seemed she was pleased. "Yes..yes..i like what i see" , she took the blindfold off me, i stood still chained, and naked, she grabbed a collar from her computer desk, i looked at her, watching as she dangled it infront of my face.

"You are to wear this..because you are now my slave" she said, she still forbidded me to say anything, she also got a contract from her desk, she showed it to me, and there was my name, written in my own blood.
"Bow ur head now!" she shouted, and i did just that, she nodded and clipped it around me,placing a padlock on it, so i can't get it off. "Good boy" she said taking the shackles off me and pointing down, i immediantly bowed toher and kissed her find PVC boots

slavea
05-19-2008, 05:47 AM
it a wonderful story i would like to see more

Eminem jr
03-29-2011, 08:52 PM
Cmon I wanna c more! All of the stories have a gOod start but never continue