PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Lucy.angel
08-19-2012, 10:09 PM
18/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I am looking for a toy to train, and use. I will take into account any one, any age, any gender.

My training will not consist of random dares, but systematically. You can expect assignment and tasks on a daily basis, all of similar theme for a few weeks. For example. I might decide you need to loose weight, so one day's assignment might be to research different type of diets, another days is to research different kind of exercise, And another is an essay describing how fat you are and why you need to change etc.

I enjoy control. Apart from the sexual aspect of things, I like to give out bedtime, exercise routine, weekly schedule, and of course orgasm control. I want to make a true slave out of the person I dom over. Not just a play mate on the internet. I want to train you, and improve you for the better as perceived by me.

PM me with your
Experience:
Ethnicity:
Description of Look (or photo):

And anything else that you think would make you stand out.

PM me, or leave me a message below.

EDIT: I am getting quite a few response, and is beginning to overlook response that include JUST what I asked you to include, ie. gender, age, experience etc. Those should just be a starting point. I want to know more about you than just that.

JONTYTHEKING
08-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Experience: MOSTLY ONLINE CAMSLAVING SINCE LAST 3 YEARS
Ethnicity: Mixed
Description of Look - Athletic body , slim , and colored , 5 10 ft , shaved;)

dionslave
08-20-2012, 07:28 AM
Experience: 1 year as a slave
Ethnicity: chinese
Description of Look (or photo): little chubby, face as profil pic

light1991
08-20-2012, 07:37 AM
Experience: None. Always been dominant and have wanted to try to have some control over me, but haven't met a girl/woman that can do it. :)
Ethnicity: white
Looks: 177 cm, 65 kgs, athletic, I work out at the gym regularly. Black hair, green eyes.

neverneverno
08-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Experience: No experience of online play, but I am willing to be mouled by you.
Ethnicity: White
Description of Look (or photo): 6ft, Slim, but fit.

I am new to this but I long to be controlled by a master, so will do almost anything you desire.

fckbuddylndn
08-22-2012, 03:23 PM
experience: lots
ethnicity: white
looks: attractive, blonde hair, blue eyes, hot body

please add me on skype.. for a interview.. i promise, u wont be disappointed..

my skype addy is lex.schmulka

Cudder
10-17-2012, 09:18 PM
Experience: Little, but willing to learn quick
Ethnicity: White
Description of Look (or photo): 6 foot brown hair blue eyes, 150lbs, athletic build.

I'm very interested in finding a way to become your slave, I am willing to do everything you say from orgasm control to changing things in my every day life that makes you happy and gives you the feel of total control over me. I have gmail, msn messenger, Skype, everything really. I'm hoping you choose me as a prospect for your obedient slave!