PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

malesub18018
08-19-2012, 10:09 PM
18/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Hey everyone,

I'm an 18 year old male from the United States seeking a mistress. I have little experience in being a slave but it is very interesting to me. Having said that I am looking for a mistress who is willing to accept me as a beginner and be patient with me as this will be a learning process for me. I am looking for females that are over the age of 18 (location does not matter). I have a webcam and a mic and will be available for use most nights. I have a job and school so the times I will be available at will vary but I will most likely be able to be online at least once every day. As far as likes and dislikes go, I'm not too sure of them. I will list likes, dislikes, and limits, but since I have little experience with being a sub, these will most likely change as things move along.

Likes: humiliation (not public), orgasm denial, bondage, pain (not extreme and no permanent damage), and being controlled (not total control at first)

Dislikes: anal (not a fan but I will do it if asked), extreme pain, and complete control.

Limits: Public or family or friends, pee or poo, crossdressing

Like I said, I'm uncertain of these so please be willing to allow me to try new things and experiment as we go along.

I really hope to find a good mistress with this ad that can train me properly and get me into the S/M thing more. I have privacy but still do live at home so sometimes your requests may not be able to be completed. If your interested in me as your potential slave, send me a message on here and we can discuss contact details (i have skype and msn)

Thank You for your time and I hope to be happily owned soon!