PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (chat slave)

OwnMe8
08-19-2012, 02:54 PM
18/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (chat slave)

Hi guys.

Quick description of me: 18 years old, 6'1", 240 lbs - not skinny but going to gym every day and am trying to get from that average body type to more athletic, more muscular than most guys, flat stomach hopefully 6-pack soon. Brown shaggy hair. Brown, green eyes. Bi curious, but have no actual sexual experience. No toys. My likes are below most dislikes are not negotiable.

I'm looking for a master who will be so generous as to control me as the submissive I am. There should be mutual respect, but ultimately I am for you. This is not for one time get offs but rather long term. I prefer female, but as I am for you I will be a slave to anyone. Make me your slave boy, thank you.

Must like/love cbt

Only online chat MSN for now if relationship develops then possibly pics in future. No webcam. Thisis about fun, if you cheat you just cheat yourself.

Pm if interested thanks

Likes: cbt, humiliation, being controlled, being degraded, serbing, and more you dream
Dislikes: public, family, permanent, x-dress, piss shit play...

OwnMe8
08-25-2012, 11:56 PM
Unfortunately I am insanely busy with university starting up right now so I may not get back to you right away if you message. I appologise.

link99999135
08-26-2012, 12:07 AM
I am 19 female and I wanna be your master

maleuk1
08-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Didnt link just make a topic today saying he is a 20 male no limits slave?

OwnMe8
08-26-2012, 12:39 PM
Yaaaa.....definately not cool

OwnMe8
08-31-2012, 09:36 PM
I would like to add that I would like a relationship to develop, thats what this truly is and won't work without proper trust and respect. This slave boy is open to any mistress/master. Respectfully yours.