PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/slave seeks 31-35/male/master in any location

yesman24
08-17-2012, 04:34 PM
24/male/slave seeks 31-35/male/master in any location

Im a 24yo submissive slave. I am looking for a serious master to serve as his personal toy. I will give him full control over me and my body and the freedom to experiment with it and expand my limits in any directions as he will see fit. My defining wish is to serve, not to stimulate myself.

My master will be able to control me and give me tasks in real life and not only when I'm serving him on cam, it could be rituals to be done every day with photos or video submitted by mail or it could be rules applying to everyday things like going to the toilet, masturbating, eating/drinking etc.

I would give my master a schedule of all my free time and then be available to serve him on skype at the time the master wishes.

Im lean, dark blonde, 176tall, 70kg, c 17cm, gray/green eyes, pale skin.

Likes: Pee, ass to mouth, degrading tasks, unstimulating loyalty tests, light pain, gagging, self facial, delayed cum eating, ofline orders like video or picture submission, orders to buy toys/clothes and items.

Dislikes: Being asked questions and being treated politely (except for the initiation fase).

Limits: public, hard pain, eating own cum just after cumming (except self facial)