PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

drewplays25
08-17-2012, 03:15 PM
24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

I am a slave and I have been searching for a long term online master for a while and have yet to find anyone suitable, everyone seems to only be interested in a single session.

I am 5'10"ft tall with brown hair, blue eyes and of average weight and build. The gender, age (as long as legal) and appearance of my master does not matter to me, I want someone who is kind and caring, yet at the same time is nasty, will push my limits and no hesitate to punish me if I step out of line. I want to be used for my masters enjoyment, so I will be more than happy to do anything that does not go against my limits as I enjoy serving and being controlled.

I am a bit of an exhibitionist, the thought of having my pictures shared with people or made public is very exciting for me, so I would love the opportunity to preform for your friends, loaned out to other masters or made to preform for an audience. Although If my master wants to keep me all for him/herself that is fine.

Below is my list of interests:

Pain
CBT
Humiliation
Semi public
Anal
Cum Play
Orgasm control/denial
Offline tasks
Being loaned out/preforming for others as described above
piss

Limits

Scat
blood
excessive mess

Anything not on my limits list I will more than likely be happy to try.

I have a digi cam, and I also have a webcam. To begin with I will blur out or hide my face as I wish to remain anonymous, however after we have got to know and trust each other I will be more than happy to show my face.

Thanks for taking the time to read, I will be happy to answer any questions.