PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

thongboyuk
08-17-2012, 06:46 AM
26/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

Hi, I am a first time slave and would love to be trained up. I am looking for a mistress who would like a long term slave and I would be willing to sign a contract to confirm I am legally your property/sissy slut, but I would be willing to do shorter commitments if you wish. I am very obedient and will follow the rules set out for me. I am rather feminine, and would love to try feminization. I have lots of girly thongs and G-strings along with leggings, tights, bra's, leotards and bikini's.

I do have mens underwear and swimwear as well but would be willing to get rid of them all and only own girls underwear and swimwear if you wanted, although that would be quite embarrassing as I do live with my parents and they would see my underwear/swimwear in the washing basket but would be willing to do so if my mistress wanted, hopefully that would show you my dedication to my mistress.

I have the following items:
Girls thongs / G-strings, girls thong bikini bottoms, bra's, thong leotard, leggings, tights, bikini’s, skirts, butt plug, dildo, nipple pump. Would like to get some anal beads and different size butt plugs. If you would like me to get any other sex toys or items I will be able to depending on cost.

I love: Girls’ underwear/swimwear dares, cross-dressing dares, anal (need some training)

Would Love to try: feminization

Would like to try: Orgasm control, nipple play, Forced Masturbation, public (no completely-nude public dares (i must at least have underwear/swimwear on))

Soft Limits: cum play

Hard Limits: Nothing painful, no poo or messy dares, nothing involving family or friends.

I have a webcam, digital camera, HD camcorder and night vision camcorder if required. I would love to be an obedient slave and if you were my mistress I would be easily contactable via email which I access from my phone but I also have MSN, Skype or Cam4.

Please PM me if interested, would love to hear from you.