PDA

View Full Version : 45/female/switch seeks 21+/any sex/slave in US (webcam required)

ExhibCouple
08-17-2012, 05:52 AM
45/female/switch seeks 21+/any sex/slave in US (webcam required)

Female / male couple looking for an online slave to test their limits.

You must have a webcam and/or be able to take pics as proof you carried out our orders.

We are very creative and will work within your limits. But do expect us to push them a bit as we try to get you more experienced.

We wi accept either a male or female slave. But if you are make you should be open to being feminized and have access to stockings,shoes, skirts, etc for us to dress you in. Female slaves should also have access to sexy clothes to wear at our bidding.

We also have a webcam and will go on it as a reward for our slaves performing tasks.

We will also consider a male or female switch to play with as we ate both submissive as well.

rocon
08-17-2012, 07:20 PM
hello mam/sir,
I am 24 male, submissive looking to get dominated for a long time, around a year.
I am slim build, have webcam, have a small collection of panties, but can increase more clothes.
My likes are humilation, mild cbt, spanking, wax. I am not much in to pain, and open to new areas also. I would love to try some bondage also.
Plz give me a chance, u can take my interview, anytime. My skype is rocon2011.

Thank you, looking forward to meet u.

bottomb
08-22-2012, 06:23 AM
I am a 42 m who loves to be dominated and humiliated.. I love cbt, edging, and denial.

let me know if you are interested..