PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in any location (very strict)

lights
08-16-2012, 10:28 PM
18/female/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in any location (very strict)

Hi, my name is Katharine. I'm 18 years old, Bi, Asian, and live in the United States.

I'm currently following the sticky post on the forum to assist me in creating this ad, as I have never posted one before. I have been a slave in a few online situations before, yet have never quite found the right one.

I'm looking for a fairly strict female domme to guide, humiliate, and control me. Variety is extremely important to me; if I am given the same tasks over and over I will lose interest.

As variety is important, so is strictness. I need someone who will not be lenient with me, and will punish me often, and hard, whenever I have put my toe even the slightest bit out of line. An example of what I would ideally be looking for (my idea of a very compatible domme) can be found here: Story (http://www.literotica.com/s/student-lesbian-bdsm)

^The domme in the story, Erica, is exactly what I am looking for.

My likes include, but are not limited to:
- Rough Handling
- Pain (spanking, etc)
- Bondage
- Orgasm Denial
- Dirty/humiliating language

Limits are anything involving blood, scat, pee, family, etc.

Once a relationship is built in which I feel I can trust my domme, I would not be opposed to spending some time on cam, and if you have cam, that's a plus. Although an offline relationship is a fantasy of mine, for safety's sake, I'm going to keep this one online.

I'm not looking for a one-time play session, I'm looking to build an ongoing relationship that is just as fulfilling for you as it is for me.

Even though I'm looking for a female master, I would not be opposed to being dominated by more than one, and as long as there is at least one female involved, I'm interested.

I'm fairly new to this seeking a master thing, so my apologies if I haven't been clear or eloquent enough in this ad.

Thank you for taking the time to read, and I hope to find someone exciting to play with!

I live in the Eastern Time Zone.
If you are interested, please either pm me on here, or email me at [email protected]