PDA

View Full Version : Punish and degrade this filthy worthless slut

DareSlutKatie
08-16-2012, 03:19 PM
I have been a very bad girl and I need to be punished.

My only limits are public, involving other people and permanent.

I have no camera but I promise to tell the truth and complete all punishments.

Dravot
08-16-2012, 03:20 PM
What are your likes and dislikes, important to know for a punishment. What do you have for toys?

DareSlutKatie
08-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Likes: Spanking, bondage, tit and pussy torture, pee, bladder control, being degraded, masturbation, being made to feel like a slut

I don't really have any dislikes.

I have pegs, a paddle, items for insertation, belts, ropes, blindfold, toothpaste, bottles

Dravot
08-16-2012, 03:31 PM
I imagine this should be just the sort of thing you're looking for.

Ideally this will be done first thing in the morning, if that doesn't work with your schedule you may do this whenever time permits.

Ideally this will be your first piss of the day, you will piss into the cup while sitting on the toilet, if you do not fill the cup to the top mark the level with the sharpie, mark sure plenty of it goes into the toilet as well, do not flush it yet,do not wipe when you are finished then take a mouthful of your own hot piss from the cup, you are not to spit or swallow a single drop of it.

Now put in a butt plug or if you don't have one the largest dildo you can fit up your ass. Once in place rub some icy hot on your asshole. Now slap each tit 5 times and put on the nipple clamps as tight as you can stand them.

Set the timer for twenty minutes, you will then lean forward placing your face in the toilet seat because thats where filth goes and have the lid lowered onto your head holding your face in the toilet. You must remain there still holding the piss in your mouth for twenty minutes during which time you are to edge at least twenty times but may not cum. To successfully complete this dare you must edge at least twenty times before the timer goes off without cumming and you are not to swallow or spit out any of your mouthful. When the timer runs out take your head out of the toilet and spit the piss back into the cup, it had better reach the line you marked on it before, if it doesn't you must tell me as it means you swallowed some.

If you have successfully completed the dare you may now put a dollop of icy hot on your finger and finger yourself till you cum, you are to flush the toilet as you are cumming. I expect you to hold your mouthful until you have finished cumming as many times as youd like, you only need to flush as the first orgasm happens. Once you are done cumming you may take your head out of the toilet seat, take a comfortable position and swallow what is in your mouth, congratulations on being so willing to degrade your self for the pleasure of others.

Should you not edge at least twenty times or should you cum before the timer goes off or lose track of how many times you edged or you swallow or spit any of your mouthful out before you've fully completed the dare there will be a punishment.

Addendum: after measuring the piss in the cup to make sure it’s all there put it back in your mouth and hold it till instructed otherwise in the dare

I expect a thorough and detailed report to be posted here upon completion, if it is satisfactory I have all sorts of other depraved ideas for a girl like you.

deadmaninc99
08-16-2012, 03:38 PM
Likes: Spanking, bondage, tit and pussy torture, pee, bladder control, being degraded, masturbation, being made to feel like a slut

I don't really have any dislikes.

I have pegs, a paddle, items for insertation, belts, ropes, blindfold, toothpaste, bottles

I think you should start by putting as many pegs as you have on your tits and pussy, expecially your clit. Before you do, coat your pussy in tothpaste and insert a carrot/cucumber/dildo, which must also be covered in toothpaste.

Once pegged and filled, apply toothpaste to your asshole, then lube another object with toothpaste and fuck your ass with it until you cum, but you cannot touch your pussy. When you have done that, repeat the exercise, but with a mouthful of piss, but you are not allowed to swallow it until you ask me for permission to cum and I grant it.

Repeat for a 3rd time, but instead of fucking your ass, you must spank yourself with a wooden spoon, 100 on each butt cheek. Again, you must ask me for permission before you can cum.

Finally, you may masturbate to orgasm, but only after you have edged 4 times with a toothpaste lubed item, and asked me for permission to cum again.

Each time, you must have a mouthful of piss, but not swallow it until you are allowed to cum.

Full detailed report after you have done it please

DareSlutKatie
08-16-2012, 04:06 PM
I will try them both tomorrow, they both sound good, especially the top one! I would love to know these depraved ideas!

Dravot
08-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Well, be sure to post a report of the dares here afterwards for both dares, be sure it is detailed, well written, thorough and at least as long as the dare. I can assure you both Deadman and I can push you into all sorts of depravity and suffering for the amusement of anyone who reads this.

DareSlutKatie
08-16-2012, 04:18 PM
I will, thank you

DareSlutKatie
08-17-2012, 02:34 AM
I imagine this should be just the sort of thing you're looking for.

Ideally this will be done first thing in the morning, if that doesn't work with your schedule you may do this whenever time permits.

Ideally this will be your first piss of the day, you will piss into the cup while sitting on the toilet, if you do not fill the cup to the top mark the level with the sharpie, mark sure plenty of it goes into the toilet as well, do not flush it yet,do not wipe when you are finished then take a mouthful of your own hot piss from the cup, you are not to spit or swallow a single drop of it.

Now put in a butt plug or if you don't have one the largest dildo you can fit up your ass. Once in place rub some icy hot on your asshole. Now slap each tit 5 times and put on the nipple clamps as tight as you can stand them.

Set the timer for twenty minutes, you will then lean forward placing your face in the toilet seat because thats where filth goes and have the lid lowered onto your head holding your face in the toilet. You must remain there still holding the piss in your mouth for twenty minutes during which time you are to edge at least twenty times but may not cum. To successfully complete this dare you must edge at least twenty times before the timer goes off without cumming and you are not to swallow or spit out any of your mouthful. When the timer runs out take your head out of the toilet and spit the piss back into the cup, it had better reach the line you marked on it before, if it doesn't you must tell me as it means you swallowed some.

If you have successfully completed the dare you may now put a dollop of icy hot on your finger and finger yourself till you cum, you are to flush the toilet as you are cumming. I expect you to hold your mouthful until you have finished cumming as many times as youd like, you only need to flush as the first orgasm happens. Once you are done cumming you may take your head out of the toilet seat, take a comfortable position and swallow what is in your mouth, congratulations on being so willing to degrade your self for the pleasure of others.

Should you not edge at least twenty times or should you cum before the timer goes off or lose track of how many times you edged or you swallow or spit any of your mouthful out before you've fully completed the dare there will be a punishment.

Addendum: after measuring the piss in the cup to make sure it’s all there put it back in your mouth and hold it till instructed otherwise in the dare

I expect a thorough and detailed report to be posted here upon completion, if it is satisfactory I have all sorts of other depraved ideas for a girl like you.

I completed this dare first. I filled the cup and took a large mouthful. I loved the taste of the piss in my mouth but it felt so full and I strugled not to swallow it. I shoved the handle of my hairbrush up my arse and covered it in icy hot. I felt really full and the icy hot stung so much! I slapped my tits ten times until they were red, then put clothes pegs on my hard nipples. I was already feeling a lot of pain, and I already wanted to swallow the piss. I set the timer and put my head into the toilet and put the seat down. I felt claustrophobic and trapped, but the stench of piss was already turning me on. I starting to masturbate, shoving my fingers into my pussy and rubbing my clit. Each time I edged it got harder to stop before orgasm. When I got to ten I very nearly cummed, becasue I was so horny. My nipples were so sore and the icy hot on my arse burned so much. My eyes were watering. I continued to edge. I was so horny at this point, I jist wanted to cum. My pussy was really sore from all the rough fingering. I edged twenty times with a couple of minutes to spare. Just waiting for the time to be up was torture, I could feel my juices running down my legs and dripping onto the bathroom floor. I spat the piss out into the cup and luckily, I hadn't swallowed any. I put it back into my mouth, and returned my head to the toilet bowl. I masturbated furiously, with icy hot on my fingers, and as I started to orgasm, I flushed the toilet. The water rushing over my head made me feel so dirty and intensified my orgasm. I took my head out of the toilet and swallowed the piss. It tasted good.

I will start the other task now

Dr.Daring
08-17-2012, 03:03 AM
Also for the next three days, all your meals must be ate on the floor without hands.

Dravot
08-17-2012, 03:41 AM
Very good maybe your not quite so worthless after all if nothing else degrading yourself is entertaining. Once you complete and report on deadmans task I'll get around to posting your next challenge, Im glad you enjoyed it and hope your next report is even longer and more detailed.

DareSlutKatie
08-17-2012, 03:43 AM
I think you should start by putting as many pegs as you have on your tits and pussy, expecially your clit. Before you do, coat your pussy in tothpaste and insert a carrot/cucumber/dildo, which must also be covered in toothpaste.

Once pegged and filled, apply toothpaste to your asshole, then lube another object with toothpaste and fuck your ass with it until you cum, but you cannot touch your pussy. When you have done that, repeat the exercise, but with a mouthful of piss, but you are not allowed to swallow it until you ask me for permission to cum and I grant it.

Repeat for a 3rd time, but instead of fucking your ass, you must spank yourself with a wooden spoon, 100 on each butt cheek. Again, you must ask me for permission before you can cum.

Finally, you may masturbate to orgasm, but only after you have edged 4 times with a toothpaste lubed item, and asked me for permission to cum again.

Each time, you must have a mouthful of piss, but not swallow it until you are allowed to cum.

Full detailed report after you have done it please

I covered a carrot in toothpaste and shoved it up my pussy. It burnt inside but feeling full made me wet. I then coated my pussy in toothpaste and put two pegs on each pussy lip and one on my clit. I then put a peg on each nipple. I covered my arse hole with toothpaste and fucked it with another tooth paste covered carrot. After ten minutes I came. I've started fucking my arse again, with piss in my mouth? May I please cum and swallow the piss?

Dravot
08-17-2012, 03:53 AM
You may come at 5 till the hour and swallow the piss on the hour, provided you pinch your nipples as hard as you can until you get to swallow.

DareSlutKatie
08-17-2012, 04:02 AM
I came at five to, it felt even better than the first time, I exploded all over the floor! I just swallowed the piss, and I have put more in my mouth in preperation for the next part of the task. I have got my spoon and am about to start spanking my arse!

Dravot
08-17-2012, 04:04 AM
If your not whimpering by the end of the spanking it isnt hard enough, how does your own hot piss taste slut?

DareSlutKatie
08-17-2012, 04:12 AM
I am whimpering, and I have tears running down my cheeks. My arse was already sore from the fucking, now it's in agony. It's bright red all over, and I think it will probably bruise. The piss tastes dirty and it really turns me on, being degraded like that! May I cum now please?

Dr.Daring
08-17-2012, 04:20 AM
Get chocolate sauce and pour it on your tits. Now take a large shit and rub it all on your tits. Make sure to mix it up good. Put two pegs on each nipple and one on your clit. Now spank your pussy with a wooden spoon 22 times. Then get a belt and spank your ass 30 times. You should be quite sore now so get the largest object you can find and stick it all the way up your ass. Now get a blindfold and fuck yourself with a large, toothpaste covered object while licking your tits. You are not allowed to cum! When your tits are squeaky clean, spank all the pegs off with your hands and then use the spoon to give yourself 22 more pussy spanks. Then edge twice and cum.

Dravot
08-17-2012, 04:39 AM
You may cum you filthy piss gulping slut, but before you do, how about another ten as hard as you can on each cheek and ten nice and firm on your clit. It is acceptable to cum while spanking your clit.

DareSlutKatie
08-17-2012, 04:58 AM
I spanked my arse cheeks aanother ten times on each, each spank sent waves of pain through my trembling body. I then spanked my clit ten times, cumming after eight. I have edged four times with a toothpaste covered hair brush handle, may I please cum?

deadmaninc99
08-17-2012, 05:37 AM
So is your arse nice and red? Have you got a sore pussy as well? You may cum at 15 minutes to the hour. Cum twice and report back to confirm you have cum twice and let us all know how good it felt

Floorsucker
08-17-2012, 06:11 AM
Take a big shit and catch it with toilet paper. Lay down on the floor and put the pile of shit on top of your face. Count (out loud, not in your mind) to 100 before you can remove it.

If you can take pictures(I don't see it in your limits) , make two (one of you shitting, the other one with the shit on your face) and send them to me. You can take them from behind and with your identity protected.

DareSlutKatie
08-17-2012, 09:55 AM
I came twice, it felt amazing

Then I took a shit and left it on my face for 190 counts. It stank and my eyes were watering. Then I did tis dare:

Get chocolate sauce and pour it on your tits. Now take a large shit and rub it all on your tits. Make sure to mix it up good. Put two pegs on each nipple and one on your clit. Now spank your pussy with a wooden spoon 22 times. Then get a belt and spank your ass 30 times. You should be quite sore now so get the largest object you can find and stick it all the way up your ass. Now get a blindfold and fuck yourself with a large, toothpaste covered object while licking your tits. You are not allowed to cum! When your tits are squeaky clean, spank all the pegs off with your hands and then use the spoon to give yourself 22 more pussy spanks. Then edge twice and cum.

I poured the chocolate sauce on my tits. It smelt amazing, until I rubbed the shit into it. It stank and I felt so filthy with it on my tits. I put the pegs on my nipples and clit. They were sore from the other punishments, so the pain was almost unbearable. I spanked my pussy and arse, sobbing from the pain. I then shoved a hair brush handle up my arse and pounded my pussy with a cucumber covered in toothpaste. I was so horny and this point, and licking chocolate and shit off my tits made me even more so. It tasted disgusting but I loved the humiliation so I licked it all up. It took a while to spank the pegs off, and each time got more and more painful. When I finally spanked them off it was both torture and relief. I spanked my sopping pussy more, before edging twice. It was difficult not to cum, but when I finally did it was amazing.

Dr.Daring
08-17-2012, 10:35 AM
Very good. Now I want you to cover your tits with wax. All over them. Then rub hot sauce on your clit. Now go to the freezer and put four ice cubes in your ass. Now insert one item in your pussy and somethin to plug your ass. Now put your get on your knees with hands behind back and face on ground. Stay like that for 5 min. Do NOT move. When time is up masturbate until you edge. Then take out pussy insert and piss in a bowl and stick the insert back into your pussy. Now you can masturbate again but only wit anal insertation and you can cum but only with face in bowl of piss. When done, drink all the piss up.

DareSlutKatie
08-18-2012, 01:48 AM
Very good. Now I want you to cover your tits with wax. All over them. Then rub hot sauce on your clit. Now go to the freezer and put four ice cubes in your ass. Now insert one item in your pussy and somethin to plug your ass. Now put your get on your knees with hands behind back and face on ground. Stay like that for 5 min. Do NOT move. When time is up masturbate until you edge. Then take out pussy insert and piss in a bowl and stick the insert back into your pussy. Now you can masturbate again but only wit anal insertation and you can cum but only with face in bowl of piss. When done, drink all the piss up.

I covered my tits with wax, it was so hot it burned! I rubbed hot sauce on my clit, and that felt like it was burning too. The ice made my arse feel really full, and the cold was almost unbearable. I used a cork to plug my arse. I shoved a banana up my pussy. I stayed on my knees for five minutes. It was difficult to stay in that position, and I was really horny. After the time was up I edged, and it was difficult to stop before I came. I took the banana out, pissed, then shoved it back up my pussy. By this time the ice had melted, so I took out the cork and fucked my arse with a hair brush handle. I shoved my face into the piss and came, it felt so good. I drank all my piss, and ate the banana.

Dravot
08-18-2012, 05:19 AM
You will need a tiny cotton thong, a bra that is to small, a wide tip marker, icy hot, ball gag, nipple clamps

For this dare you will start ahead of time by drinking lots of water when you begin you should have to pee terribly.

You are NOT to cum at any time during the dare.

When you are ready start out wearing a thong the smaller the better and nothing else, whore’s don’t get to wear nice clothes, just dress like sluts.
Now take a marker and write the following. Up high on one tit “Slap” on the other tit “Hard”. Across your stomach “Piss Whore”. On one thigh “Cum” on the other thigh “Dumpster” draw an arrow next to each pointing towards your pussy.

Look at yourself in the mirror while you rub your clit through the thong read the words written on your body, edge 10 times.

Rub some icy hot onto your nipples, pinch them a little and roll them between your fingers a bit so they are extra sensitive, put on nipple clamps and now put on the bra.

Put your ball gag in your mouth and fasten it in place. Now go sit on the toilet, do not take your thong down. Piss your thong, let it all out so they get good and soaked.

Since I know you don’t want anyone to know what a dirty slut you are you need a disguise, think of how humiliating it would be if people found out you like doing this sort of thing, I think that thong would do nicely as a mask, take it off, put it over your face so the wet fabric at the front covers your nose and gagged mouth.
If you need to clean up from peeing use your hand and wipe it on your face and hair, if any pee drips out of the thong so be it.

Good whores can take big hard cocks in their cunt and ass at the same time but you’re still learning so we need to stretch out your cunt and ass, if you can do this while watching yourself in the mirror all the better.

Remember do not cum or else.
You may speed up, slow down, even pause for a moment but don’t you dare cum.
A whore’s first concern is pleasuring others, you’ll get a chance to pleasure yourself eventually but not yet and being wet and horny will remind you of your place.

Start with one finger sliding it completely in and out of your wet pussy slide it in and out twenty times, now use two fingers slide them completely in and out twenty times, now use three fingers sliding them completely in and out thirty times, If you are able now slide four fingers in moving them completely in and out forty times, Now that your wet pussy is nicely stretched out, try to shove your whole fist in there, take your time, go nice and easy if it hurts too much stop, you don’t want to injure yourself, good whores keep all three holes nice and healthy for use whenever someone else wants.

If you are able to get your entire fist in I will be very very impressed. Do not slide it in and out just hold it there inside you, feel how full it makes you feel how stretched out inside like you just got gang banged by a bar full of men. Count to 100 you may play with your self but do not pull your fist out unless it starts to hurt and dont you dare cum. Now that your cum dumpster has been nicely stretched out it’s time to move on to your ass, from now on you may play with yourself as much as you like but don’t cum. Take your widest dildo and shove it up your cunt to keep it stretched.

Start with the fingers/hand you just shoved up your wet pussy they should be nice and slippery from that and using one finger rub in a circler around your asshole feel the pucker, circle all the way around it with the tip of your finger 20 times, now with your finger nice and slippery from your pussy start with sliding one finger all the way in and all the way out twenty times. For this part continue only as far as is comfortable, now take two fingers and slide them all the way in and all the way out twenty times, now take three fingers and slide them all the way and all the way out thirty times, now take four fingers and slide them all the in and all the way out forty times. Now shove your biggest butt plug up your ass to keep it stretch out too.

You should now be nicely stretched out in your pussy and ass and I bet more then a little horny, of course you’re horny you’re a degraded filthy whore wearing her piss stained panties on her face enjoying the smell while you try and shove your fist up your ass, probably all the while thinking about fucking a yourself with a bottle in front of a group of random strangers while they spit on you, call you horrible names and take turns fucking your gaping asshole.

You are almost finished, You may now take off the bra, slide the thong up enough to take out the gag and set the bra and gag aside. Now take your piss soaked panties off your head and wipe all the icy hot off your nipples. I bet that ball tasted horrible all this time if you want you can piss in a cup and gargle with it to see if that helps. You can pretend you’re doing this for the taste from the gag I know you’re really doing it for because you love the taste of your own stale piss.

Now spit into your hands really work up a big wad of spit for this, now smear it all over your face think about it being a big load of cum or the spit of several strangers.

Now that you have thoroughly degraded yourself for my enjoyment and worked on improving your skills as a piece of fuck meat you may cum, you may use any toy or technique you want. But you may only cum once and as soon as you reach the point of no return put your hands behind your head do not touch your self as you cum. You make put away the dildo but the butt plug stays in till morning.

I am going to presume you are doing this in the evening before you go to bed so after you get all cleaned up you are to do the following as the very last part of the dare, once you are in bed but before you go to sleep, slide one finger up your pussy and edge 3 times while thinking about all the degrading things you did this evening for my enjoyment now without wiping anything off of it slide it out of your pussy and wipe it across your upper lip right under your nose, suck your finger clean and go to sleep smelling and tasting just how horny you get from being a degraded humiliated whore. Now put those pissed panties back on your head being sure the crotch covers your mouth and nose. Oh and you may not cum until the next day, sweet dreams.

candysub18
08-19-2012, 09:24 AM
Wow...impressive. GL!

Dr.Daring
08-19-2012, 09:48 AM
You must wear only panties. Get some tape and pour uncooked rice over it. Then tape it over your knees completely. Now put your panties in your pussy and fuck yourself with them until you cum. They should be soaked in your juices now. Put them straight into your mouth as a gag. Now tie or handcuff your hands behind your back. Piss all over the floor. Now get on your knees and mop it up with your panties (If you can't just put them behind your back at all times). When the floor is all clean, suck the piss out of your panties. Now take a large shit on the floor. Rub your face into it. No hands. Your face should be covered. Stay like that on your knees for two minutes. Now undo rope/handcuffs and use your panties to wipe the shit off your mouth. Wipe as much off as you can. Now put it back into your mouth again. Now you must masturbate until you cum and then you are done.

Good luck whore and I want a full report.