PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

TheSlickGuy
08-16-2012, 12:30 PM
22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Well, If your hear your properly looking for a obedient slave. Someone who is seriously committed to obeying his master and all his commands thoroughly and will give you his body, heart and soul for full control.

If you surely are looking for this type of slave I am proud to say I am the person of whom you are looking for.

So who am I ? You may ask. I am Dilvesh. And of course seeing as I'm posting this up I am looking for a SERIOUS master. I currently only have two limits of which I am aware off and they are Scat & Blood. And before you start asking yes I have a webcam and Yes I can come on whenever you like.

I am willing to do anything at all other than these two limits. I am really obedient like a dog, obviously you can call me whatever you want and if aren't fond off my name. I am a really committed slave and the person of whom because my master can literally control whatever I do. I am willing to use household objects as toys or buy extra toys for certain tasks. I am taking this very seriously and I do not mind anything other than the limits I stated.

My master will have the power to control every little detail of my life if he wishes. I do not mind anything my master asks me to do other than limits and I am very friendly and open about myself.

I check mail regularly and I am currently located in the UK , In Great Britain, Where the last Olympics were held. I would live it if you could give me a chance to be your slave, I beg for it.

If you are interested please contact me on Skype at bigmandick300 (Yes I know it's immature Skype name) or [email protected].

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,
Your Future Slave.

TheSlickGuy
08-19-2012, 01:20 AM
I don't get why I am getting messages from people wanting to be my slave. I AM A SLAVE! Please do not contact me unless YOUR A MASTER!

child4930
08-19-2012, 02:04 AM
Hello, have installed you on MSN, hope top hear from you.

TheSlickGuy
08-27-2012, 06:02 PM
Please, Please, Please stop sending me messages about applying to be my slave. I am a slave, I am not looking for one. I have still received messages applying to be my slave when I AM the slave looking for a master. Please stop this! 60% of all messages I am getting are applying to be my slave when I'm not looking for one.

I am looking for a master! I do not want a slave. Thank you very much. I am also still looking for a master...

MasterOfYou89
08-27-2012, 06:06 PM
I am looking for a slave such as yourself. PM me this evening while my offer stands to be your master.