PDA

View Full Version : Catholic School girl asks for dares

TorD chic
08-16-2012, 09:38 AM
heyy, i'm 18 female and i'm going into my senior year at a catholic school. With a uniform and everything! And i would like some dares to start off the year! I start next wed. so... :)

Blue Griffin
08-16-2012, 10:03 AM
write spank me on your butt and don't wear panties that day with a skirt.

TorD chic
08-16-2012, 10:09 AM
oh, also, my uniform is a wrap around kilt and a button up blouse with knee highs.

BW25
08-16-2012, 10:22 AM
write spank me on your butt and don't wear panties that day with a skirt.

Adding to this, dont wear a bra and with a sharpie right cum slut across your tits

StoicChrysies
08-16-2012, 10:23 AM
also pigtails and a loli....

Blue Griffin
08-16-2012, 10:38 AM
oh, also, my uniform is a wrap around kilt and a button up blouse with knee highs.

Very well instead, take the bra your not wearing in and wear it as a butt bra. (legs in arm holes, cups on butt.) makes sure to stuff it a bit and and wear the panties around you breast. Have them sticking out of the leg holes and use string to tie it around the back.

duracell11
08-16-2012, 10:43 AM
cover a crotchrope with hot sauce end wear it for a day. every time you go to the toilet cover it again.

another: wear clothpins on your nipples under your bra. you have to use a bra which is 1 size less then your size.

TorD chic
08-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Thanks guys! I'm super excited to try it! I'll tell you all about my experience after the first day of school!

silverwall
08-16-2012, 11:23 AM
Here's something else you could try:

During break/lunch go into the bathroom and masturbate with your underwear on. For the rest of the day you may not change your underwear, but most go on with school like normal. If you want to make it even more fun go to the bathroom and masturbate during a class.

Floorsucker
08-16-2012, 12:39 PM
every time someone gives you a dare, pray the rosary first and then decide again if you want to do it.

smalldickbound
08-16-2012, 12:43 PM

don't wear a bra and use a sharpie on your nipples and color them in a dark color.

wear a crotch-rope instead of panties for a day.

get a second blouse and use a knife/scissors and knick the threads of the buttons so that a little stress will make them pop off.

Shadowice
08-16-2012, 01:34 PM
read a fiction story a few months back about some catholic school girls who wer extra slutty 1 of them wore something straight in her hair that held it in like a bun. Then in class she slipped her panties off and used it to get off. I would love for you to do that and tell us all about it

MasterZp
08-16-2012, 09:50 PM
For the first full week of school, you are not allowed to wear panties. Each day, after getting dressed but before leaving your room, you are to edge, and hold yourself on the edge for 2 minutes, but you may not cum. All through the day, whenever you sit, you are not allowed to cross your legs, and you are not allowed to let your knees touch. They can be close, but they may never touch. You are to keep track of how many times they touch or you cross your legs. When you get home, you are to take that number, multiply by 10, and that is the number of edges you must complete before the next morning. If you go a day without letting them touch or cross at all, then when you get home, you may edge, and after holding the edge for 5 minutes, you may cum.

Report to the thread each day the number of times you crossed your legs and/or let the knees touch. Also report any failures of any of these, and PM me for a punishment.