PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in NL (serious replies only)

muddz
08-15-2012, 06:54 PM
26/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in NL (serious replies only)

To start: I prefer someone in NL because that can lead to an offline relationship, however, at the moment I am only open to offline relationships with women. I accept anyone from the two adjecent timezones!. Anyway, onto the ad!

-Name: undisclosed
-Email/IM that you would be like to be contacted: PM me
-Likes/Dislikes/Limits
In my sig, but to elaborate, my main kink is messiness.

And I am a slave or a switch, I like to also give assignments sometimes.

2. What am I looking for in a Master/Misteress?
-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed?
Not needed, I am not even sure if I want to use mine from the start!

-Offline or online relationship?
Online but I am open for an offline one.

-What kind of likes should you have?
Messy, degration, a bit of pain, a healthy bit of denial, bathroom denial, orgasmn denial, bondage, again messy and you can give me a like of your own.

Random Stuff

I accept total beginners as I am also one although I'd prefer someone a bit more experienced. I am looking for someone with decent grammar. Mine is not flawless, an yours does not have to be too, but I do hope you know how to write.

I am using Ymail and Msn and if it clicks I am willing to use Skype.

Slave Specific stuff
In the start, I won't have any toys, but after a while I won't mind buying some. Camming is somewhat the same. In the start I won't, after a bit I will possibly trust you enough. I can take photo's though.
The prefered length of the relationship is not clear to me yet, one moment I think I want something longterm, the other, I don't. We have to figure that out.

I am not sure how many hours I can commit, this heavily depends on how attached I feel to the relationship, this can be quite a bit or just a few hours, depending on what we agree too. At least you can control my bathroom behavour, my orgasms (this is a huge one for me and I am not sure if I am able to submit in the start) and how I sleep. Other control is nagotiable.

To end
Thanks for reading my add. If you have any questions, please PM me :)

puppyplay
08-15-2012, 07:05 PM
To be completly honest i am not sure if this is the best site to seek an offline relationship on,
Mainly due to the fact that most of the people here want online.
a good site that i found is fetlife.com

muddz
08-15-2012, 07:17 PM
Thanks for the reply. I do hope to get to an offline eventually, but it is certainly not something that I would think to get over here, but thanks for the suggestion :)

muddz
08-16-2012, 06:21 PM
I found a Master and Mistress who want to dominate my partially. We haven't discussed what yet, because of this, I am still interested in hearing from others but there is a change I am taken already as my current masters have first call.