PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

kinko
08-15-2012, 10:37 AM
20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello there. I just registered in this forum and i am really excited!! :)
Well,as you probably noticed,i am a male slave. I dont have much experience and i am looking for a master/mistress to own me :)

1. Info about me
-Name: Jim
-Msn/email: [email protected] (would be better to pm me here though)
-Likes: humiliation,crossdressing,light-average pain,semi-public with low-no risk of being cought, and many many thing i want to explore with the right person...
-Dislikes: messy,anal,piss
-Limits: scat,scars,anything not healthy,much pain
-I am a slave

2. What i am looking for in a Master/Mistress/Slave
-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed? Of course i would like to see my owner(when they decide i deserve it)
-Offline or online relationship? Online
-What kind of likes should they have?Likes similar to mine would be ideal,not neccessary though
-What are you planning to do with them? Form a nice relationship with them,from which we will both get what we want
-Do you want to be treated like one? maybe...
-Does time zone matter?not really
-Do they have to have previous experience? i would prefer an experienced master/mistress who knows what to do with me
-Are you planning on really meeting with the person?maybe,why not...
-Should they have good grammar?it would be nice
-Is there a specific IM program they must use? i use msn,but i could use skype too
-Do you want to sign a contract? i could do that

3. Slave Specific
-What toys do you have to play with? none at the moment.i have some womens lingerie though(and i could buy some cheap stuff if you want me to)
-Are you willing to go on webcam? sure
-Do you have a digital camera to take pictures with? i use my cellphone as a digital camera
-Do you want it to be a long relationship or just a few nights? i would love a longterm relationship
-How much time can you commit to being a slave? i am a student,and i work as a waiter at the same time.this means some days i can spend a looot of time,some days less to none.we can talk about that
-Can you do offline tasks as well? sure,i like them
-Are you willing to have your Master/Mistress completely control EVERYTHING that you do? everything no.many, many things yes...

Well,i hope i posted a good add and that i get some good responses :)

(oh i fogot to say,for males i want them to be 30+-ideal would be 40+ but 30+is ok).for females i dont have any restrictions)

SirMax
08-15-2012, 11:43 AM
Jim

i am interested in your post

I am a Master and PM me
@+
Max

kinko
08-19-2012, 09:51 AM
still looking for someone to own me

child4930
08-20-2012, 01:32 AM
Hello, I am interested in taking on a new slave to use and amuse me.

kinko
09-13-2012, 01:47 PM
still looking for someone serious

hy22
09-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Contact me now if you wish to have a master.

voye28
09-13-2012, 06:38 PM
I'm a 31 year old master. I've been looking for a serious slave.

PM me

kinko
10-10-2012, 04:47 AM
looking again for a master-mistresss

kinko
10-25-2012, 07:34 AM
i am again free and i need someone to own me. if interested,please prv me

kinko
11-05-2012, 11:45 AM
still haven't found anything good

kinko
11-13-2012, 07:19 AM