PDA

View Full Version : Very lazy- need self-spanking orders

lorraine.gene92
08-14-2012, 05:05 PM
Have been very naughty lately. Lazy all of the time. Give me some self spanking orders to get me motivated! Cornertime or anything else like that you want to add to it is fine. Tell me what to do :)

Dareholic
08-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Since you have been naughty, you need to grab a ruler and give yourself 50 smacks on each cheek.

deadmaninc99
08-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Have been very naughty lately. Lazy all of the time. Give me some self spanking orders to get me motivated! Cornertime or anything else like that you want to add to it is fine. Tell me what to do :)

You need 24 hours of punishment. Firstly, you are to be naked the entire time, including when asleep. I think the 24 hours should be 3 days of 8 hours. You will spank yourself for 30 minutes and then spend 15 minutes standing in the corner facing the wall, ass out, hands on head. Then when 15 mins is up, you will spank yourself again for 30 minutes, and spend another 15 minutes in the corner, then spanking for 30 mins, 15 mins cornertime, repeat etc for 8 hours.

The rules are that you cannot use your hand to spank, it must be an implement of some kind and must be different each time, ie cane, paddle, wooden spoon, ruler, electrical wire. The 30 minutes is non stop spanking. You cannot touch your pussy, or cum at all until you have completed your spankings and corner time.

If you are not limited by public, to vary corner time, you can stand in front of a different window each time, ass facing the window, so anyone who looks can see your punished ass.

Repeat the above until 8 hours are up and do it for 3 days, consecutively if possible.

Report back with full details

lorraine.gene92
08-14-2012, 11:20 PM
The ruler was nice. I actually got a little work done. Still have not finished my project. I don't see how I could if I had to spend 8 hours a day spanking myself. I may have to pass on that one.