PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in UK (serious replies only)

Ezzathon
08-14-2012, 04:35 PM
19/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in UK (serious replies only)

Dear potential slaves,

I am a 19 year old master located in South-East England (Berkshire, to be precise), and am currently seeking a slave of a similar age, give or take a year either side.

This would predominantly be a summer-autumn arrangement for the next three months or so, however if our relationship progresses well, I would be more than happy for it to continue for a longer period.

Other than age, I only have three main requirements:

That you have a webcam.
That you have skype.
That you are located in the south-east of England (this one is only a preference rather than a requirement).

(If you are someone who meets the third point, I would be very interested in arranging some real-life sessions with you once we get to know each other a bit better).

I will be a committed master who respects your limits, and I assure you that this advertisement is sincere; I'm not just after the odd, casual session here and there. On top of this, I am reasonably experienced, having had approximately four online slaves over the period of the last 4 years. My fifth is likely to be my last, and so I intend to put all my experiences into practice in order to have a relationship with my slave which is not only positive, but also mutually beneficial.

If you are interested, please either post here or PM me, and I shall be in touch.

Ezza.

stevenb92
08-15-2012, 06:02 AM
Skype = steven_brack if you want to talk :)