PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in US (have webcam)

FLsub
08-14-2012, 03:57 PM
24/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in US (have webcam)

This is a unique opportunity for new and experienced masters alike...

I am a 24/m/slave from the Eastern portion of the United States. I'm looking for a long term master.

Here's the deal. I'm a little bit overweight (5'11, 210 lbs). My master gets to control me in the long term. If you want me to lose weight. I will run, lift weights, jump rope if you want me to. I will watch my diet if you want me to.

Basically, I'm your clay,literally. Mold me how you'd like. I'll lift weights and become your muscle stud if you want me to. I'll run miles and get skinny if you want me to. The power is yours...

Big Turn On's: Degredation/Humiliation, baby oil play, online public (cam4), exercise/diet control, light/medium CBT

Likes: anal, bondage, nipple /wax / ice play, edging, shaving.

Not opposed to but don't necessarily like: messy, watersports, cross-dressing/sissification,

Off Limits: public/blackmail, scat, blood, cum eating, family/friends, permanent damage

I'm on the eastern portion of the US. I don't live alone. Sessions will mostly occur during the night 9 pm to 4 am eastern standard time. With the occasional day off.

Things I look for in a master: prefer a master with cam, but willing to have a master without. I am willing to use mic, but only when completely alone. My ideal master is young and skinny. Nothing turns me on more than the thought of a confident, mature, sexy, teen master making a slightly older slave like me his humiliated bitch.

Earlier attempts with long term masters have usually failed due to a time difference or lack of respect for my limits. I am willing to work with you within reason and am open to exploring my limits but please go slow.

Contact me here via PM, yahoo@ calibkid15 or skype@ bitchboi88

FLsub
09-06-2012, 12:12 AM
still looking for the right master. I'm willing to commit...