PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks any age/female/switch in IN (offline relationship)

Simar
08-14-2012, 12:17 PM
21/male/slave seeks any age/female/switch in IN (offline relationship)

Hello Potential Mistresses,

First off my name is simar, I am 21 years old and I am looking for a long term Mistress to use me for her amusement.

About Me:

As I've said I am 21 years old. I am 6'0" tall, about 250 pounds, I have black hair, and black eyes. I have been told I'm "cute" but I believe that's left to the eye of the beholder. I reside in new delhi india, and I currently still live at home with my parents. I can be extremely shy when I first meet people but after I get to know you a bit I will open up and can be a bunch of fun. I have limited experience with the S&M relationship so I may need a bit of training, but I am a fast learner it shouldn't take to long to have me where you want me.

My Likes:

CBT
Bondage
Orgasm Control/Denial
Anal
Foot worship
Facesitting
Pee
Cum Play
(That is just a general list to name a few things, I really have no dislikes and I am open to trying anything at least once.)

Limits:

Family and Friends
Permanent Harm
Illegal
Blood
Scat
Public

My Availability:

I am usually available for sessions everyday and I am on and offline all throughout the afternoon and evening. I would not have a problem having a set time a few days a week or everyday to be online to chat or have a session. I can be quite flexible.

To Wrap it Up:

I am a fairly inexperienced slave and I am seeking a Mistress to train and have her way with me. If you are interested in me I would love to know some of your plans for me and your likes. I will include some contact information below. I look forward from hearing from you.

Contact Information:
you can email me at [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you soon,

simar