PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

Darkfear
08-14-2012, 07:16 AM
23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

Greetings,

I am Darkfear, I am 23 years old and live and work in the UK. I have had both male, female and transgender slaves online and enjoy the role of a dominant.

As I am Self Employed I do have a very flexible schedule, however if you wish to apply to be my submissive I will expect that you can make a regular commitment to the relationship, I also expect that you can give me specific times that you can be online and stick to them.

In the long term i am looking for a TPE relationship or something very close, ofcourse this isn't achieved overnight and will a lot of work from both myself and you.

The main qualities I am looking for:

Continuity – Like above it is essential that you are committed, this means regular contact between us with pre-arranged times to meet online that are stuck too.

Openness – Just because we will be in a D/S relationship does not mean we will not discuss your submission this means being honest with me about your dislikes and limits aswell as all other aspects of your life.

Willingness to adapt – At the start before trust is built I do expect you will have hard limits but as time goes on I expect you to show eagerness to push them under my direction.

My main kinks:

See * for extra information.

Stretching - A personal favourite of mine.

Roleplay / Dressing up – Nothing better for a Dom and Sub to do to blow off steam than take on new identities in different scenarios. * will never breach the Dom/Sub roles*

Watersports – I love a slut who is not too proud to be covered in urine in various situations.

Orgasm Denial – Pushing you to the edge and saying no while you beg and offer to humiliate yourself in return for an orgasm? Yes Please

Anal Play – Why shouldn’t you want to use every hole to please your Dom? *includes stretching*
Light Bondage – Knowing you are tit/crotch tied under your clothes is nothing less than you deserve!

Clothing control – Doesn’t every slut just want to express what is on the inside on the outside? *will never breach any public/friend/family limits*
And many more!

If you do not fit any of these kinks but still like my advert feel free to PM me with your own list and i will tell you if it's something i can work with.

* I understand not everybody has all the toys required and that some do cost that can soon mount up, in recognition of this you will be able to set up an Amazon account and add items to a “wishlist” which will allow me to pay for them while delivering to your home address. Amazon do not share any private information with during the purchase.