PDA

View Full Version : Festival Dares 18/M

emo boy
08-13-2012, 05:18 PM
So I'm heading to a musical festival later this month and I'm going to be there camping for a few days and think it's a great chance to get some dares in. Bearing in mind that I'm camping, resources will be slim, just going to have the essentials. Going to set aside my likes/limits for this one and just see what you guys come up with, open to offers and willing to push things.

For those that haven't been to/aren't aware of what occurs at Festivals, just know there's thousands of people, lots of alcohol and drugs (naughty.) and unlimited potential for fun and probably major embarrasment. I am going with a large of friends, 15 to be precise and I suppose I could inadvertently use them for daring purposes...

So there you go, hit with me some stuff, will try and bang some pics up from there and give feedback, thanks in advance,

Emo Boy. x

BR1985
08-14-2012, 01:40 AM
Ok, here's a few for you:

- Whenever you're in your tent, you should be naked
- If you need to go to the toilet, you should go only in your underwear to the toilets
- Don't wear any underwear, wear loose trousers, let them fall down while dancing
- "accidentally" fall over in to a big, muddy puddle.
- Limit yourself to only going to use the toilets twice a day. If you need to go more, better be discrete about where/how you go!

emo boy
08-14-2012, 07:47 AM
Ok, here's a few for you:

- Whenever you're in your tent, you should be naked
- If you need to go to the toilet, you should go only in your underwear to the toilets
- Don't wear any underwear, wear loose trousers, let them fall down while dancing
- "accidentally" fall over in to a big, muddy puddle.
- Limit yourself to only going to use the toilets twice a day. If you need to go more, better be discrete about where/how you go!

thank you! I will be doing these and had one through PM; challenge someone to a mud wrestle

srs53
08-14-2012, 08:40 AM
Leave your socks and shoes at home. Go barefoot for the entire festival. And of course do not wash them and take a Pic of your feet at the end of the last day.

CardiffBoy
08-14-2012, 09:33 AM
Get as many people in your tent as possible in just underwear!
Wear a 'Please kick me in the balls sign for an hour' try to get one of your mates to do the same and the person who gets the most kicks gets to kick the other!

Which festival?

emo boy
08-14-2012, 01:13 PM
Get as many people in your tent as possible in just underwear!
Wear a 'Please kick me in the balls sign for an hour' try to get one of your mates to do the same and the person who gets the most kicks gets to kick the other!

Which festival?

Thank you, and Leeds Festival.

Jacques
08-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Buy a plastic mask from a costume shop, and go streaking- take a marker pen and get at least three people to write their names on you.

Play a game of strip poker outside with your friends

During the acts, try to find random strangers and ask them if they want you to lift them up on your shoulders

CardiffBoy
08-18-2012, 02:15 AM
Thank you, and Leeds Festival.

Nice. Im heading to Reading the same wkend!

Have another one, get some of the alcohol hand sanitiser that they have by the toilets and use it as lube to have a wank!!

emo boy
08-18-2012, 04:08 AM
Nice. Im heading to Reading the same wkend!

Have another one, get some of the alcohol hand sanitiser that they have by the toilets and use it as lube to have a wank!!

Thanks! And nice, have fun, it's an awesome line up isn't it!

CardiffBoy
08-18-2012, 10:54 AM
Line up is amazing mate. And I finish work early enough on Sunday to see Foos!

Im guessing that You me at 6 will be packed with girls at the front! See if you can get there in just a pair of boxers (and suitable shoes obviously, I see enough people with injured feet from wearing flip flops in crowds) If you get back with your boxers intact and still on I'll be impressed!

CardiffBoy
08-28-2012, 07:28 AM
How was Leeds? and how did you get on with your dares?

Glad to be home, clean and dry i bet!