PDA

View Full Version : One slave's complaint

OwnMe77
05-17-2008, 01:24 PM
God it is hard find a good mistress. One of several problems always arise:
A) The person is obviously a guy poorly trying to pretend to be a girl.
Ex."Are you attracted to guys? No? Not at all? Are you sure? Positive? Maybe you're wrong? What if the guy had long hair?"

B) You see them once then they dissappear until some long time down the road.
Ex."O hey hot stuff long time no talk...so ready to go on cam again?"

C) The person has no creativity.
Ex."I want to see you jerk it...jerk it again...this time jerk it while fingering your asshole"

D) They live in a bizarre time zone.
Ex."How does getting up at 4a.m. every morning sound for you?"

E) They have no idea what "mistress" means.
Ex. "Would you please take your shirt off...pretty please" "Wait...you aren't an online algebra tutor?"

I mean seriously...I envy those of you who have found the one in a million mistress.

slave.2008
05-17-2008, 01:28 PM
I think you got it right there :P,
Bravo!

Try for a real life one, Scary at first, but rewarding :P

OwnMe77
05-17-2008, 01:33 PM
A real life one is the one in a billion mistress...I wish, but not a whole lot of bdsm scene where I live.

mistressmegs
05-17-2008, 02:32 PM
I think Own should come live where i am and i will show him what having a real mistress is like

Hampers
05-17-2008, 11:09 PM
Heh. Major laughs at that my friend.

On the topic of real life mistresses, I think I have to quote U2:
"And noooooooooothing else compaaaaaaares"

johnny5
05-19-2008, 08:56 AM
I mean seriously...I envy those of you who have found the one in a million mistress.
I totally agree with you there.
I've been lucky for a while where i had a real life Mistress, but that ended and i never found any one even close to a potential relationship Mistress again

Stripperman
05-19-2008, 01:13 PM
I agree there are a lot of want to be Masters and even fewer want to be Mistresses. There are I am guessing a few guys posing as girls. For me as a master, communication is a key point. I like it when a slave asks me what is expected of them as I ask them the same plus many many more questions. I do require that my slaves send me proof pictures to prove they are authentic, and once they are comfortable they must send me proof pictures of all tasks that are assigned.

Oreo_here
05-19-2008, 01:29 PM
I just about died at that. LAWL! I wouldn't know, but My friend was looking for a Mistress. Because so many guys want one, it seems almost impossible to find one. On here anyway. You should try www.collarme.com or www.slaveregister.com Body like that a Mistress will snap you up,laddy. ;) :)

OwnMe77
05-19-2008, 01:32 PM
The trouble is finding one, its finding a good one lol

Oreo_here
05-19-2008, 01:33 PM
Aye,Sirrah. That's what I mean. A legit Mistress. I have yet to see one yet! So many MAster's but too few Mistresses.

Tom
09-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Maybe you should outline exactly what you're looking for when you post an ad. It's easy to get drawn in when you think you have found what you're looking for. Perhaps have a serious conversation with the person first. But I suppose one thing is, a true slave perhaps would never question their masters intent, if they wanted to dissapear for weeks on end, it would be the slaves job surely to wait patiently.

Mistress Shell
09-09-2008, 01:01 AM
I will show you an experienced Mistress.....
I have taught the ways of a slave boy to many

kitkat
09-17-2008, 05:40 AM
I agree!
Everyone just wants to whinge about me not knowing how t get my webcam to work, or tell me to get naked and masturbate, seriously, I'm not interested in having the same conversations over and over, and I've got no issues with getting naked or masturbating, is that supposed to be a punishment or something?

So far in the last couple of weeks that I've been around I've started chatting with about 5 guys and given up on all of them in about five minutes.

not to mention that one guys who just took 10 minutes to type anything and I was soooo fucking board.

Tom
09-19-2008, 11:16 AM
I feel for both sides of the argument here. It's just as demanding being in control as it is to be controlled. The master has to use all the creative talent they can muster up to keep the slave happy and the slave has to give the benefit of the doubt be patient and be forward with what they are looking for. Too many people are far too brief with what they want, and there is this misconception that the slave because he/she is not in control has no influence on where the relationship is heading, that's not true. Both people are every bit a part of the relationship been a success.

YourMistress
09-23-2008, 12:25 PM
I agree with Tom both parties have to be apart and both parties have to know their roles in the relationship. One shift in roles and it can be a disaster to the relationship

dared to perfection
09-23-2008, 12:33 PM
ok i have my statistics :D
i reckon that 1 in 100 people are interested in M/s relationships
and then only 1 in 10 of those are actually good mistress's

so to find a good mistress you must survey through 1000 people first ..
hope you're keeping count you might be there soon enough.
(but in my case the best mistress possible lost interest after a few months) :( due to my lifestyle making me unavailiable for too long

Sambo123
09-23-2008, 01:28 PM
I have noticed that the SM area is just a hoard of guys looking for a mistress. It doesn't help that some of them make a pretty poor excuse as well: "lookin fr a mistrss will do nefin no limits plz add me on ....". I can see why some might not want to use this site as some people cant even be bothered to spell like the rest of us. Offline is the way to go as well i agree, its just getting into it that's the difficult part, and the hardship of actually finding one of those 1/100 where your community isn't as big as cities.

Tom
09-23-2008, 04:26 PM
The odds are pretty slim of finding someone who you can share a relationship with but I don't want this thread to put people off the search, this is what it seems to be doing now.

There are people out there and they are accessible, it's just about being direct with what you are looking for, and integral.

The right doms are out there for you as long as you are true to your word and honest about what you are seeking, and most importantly putting across clearly what you want.