PDA

View Full Version : Public Truth or Dare Online (one male, one female)

Riley Taylor
08-13-2012, 03:27 PM
So, my awesome friend/pet (diabolicity (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=51545)) and I have decided to play truth or dare on here, with a bit of a twist.

First, we're going to play it where anyone can see.
Second, anyone can give us dares (within our limits) and ask questions (that we will answer as long as they don't involve any identifying information).
Third, we're going to be going by humiliating names (chosen for each other), and everyone is encouraged to not only call us by those names but to tease us and generally make this thread a humiliating (in a fun way!) experience for us.
Fourth, this game won't be remotely real-time. Instead, whenever one of us is around we'll check the thread and answer any truths, do any dares we can do, and report back.

So, without further ado, let's give you the necessary information.

Me: male, nickname "sissy princess."
Likes: Humiliation, especially verbal, pet play (kitten play particularly), light cbt, mild/moderate pain, 'sissy' dares.
Limits: Truly public (with people around, for example), involving other people, excruciatingly painful, illegal, scat, pictures.

Her: female, nickname "cunt"
Limits: Permanent, ingesting anything, involving other people (either by calling attention to herself or saying something to their face), pictures.
Misc: Owns no actual toys but has clothespins, tape, toothpaste, rope, permanent marker. No high heels.

Oh, and unfortunately we don't live in the same physical vicinity.

Let the games begin!

By the way, I pick truth first.

diabolicity
08-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Hello to any and all!

I pick Dare first (remember, you can indicate which one of us you want to dare or truth - or indicate both of us)...

And just as a note of interest... I plan to be entering the world of humiliating myself outside tonight - in a dark safe empty parking lot in my car actually ... so if anyone wants to build off that or gets ideas... you know where to find me :) Right here!

diabolicity
08-13-2012, 03:37 PM
Truth for Sissy Princess = If you had to choose from one of these options, which would you find more exciting and humiliating :

1. Laying on your belly in the middle of a crowded room, flopping like a fish and being laughed at... without any pants on?

2. Standing in your room alone, lights on and windows open (no shades), masturbating with your eyes closed?

3. Spanking yourself with one hand while masturbating in front of five obviously appreciative and turned-on strangers?

Riley Taylor
08-13-2012, 03:41 PM
The first would probably be the most humiliating. Third would be the most exciting.

Your dare is to tell everyone the details of the dare I already gave you for tonight, and let them tell you what they'd do if they stumbled onto that scene.

I pick dare.

diabolicity
08-13-2012, 03:48 PM
The first would probably be the most humiliating. Third would be the most exciting.

Your dare is to tell everyone the details of the dare I already gave you for tonight, and let them tell you what they'd do if they stumbled onto that scene.

I pick dare.

Tonight I once again must challenge myself. Late, in a darkened parking lot that is pretty much always empty at that time, I will roll down all the windows in my car, pull my shorts/panties to my ankles and lift my shirt, kneel in the backseat with my ass and pussy toward or out the window and masturbate myself to orgasm imagining that I am forced to do this to prevent a blackmailer from revealing worse photos of me and that there are a dozen people who gather to watch halfway through (imagining them as some people I know from life but who don't know what a slut I am) and the blackmailer is one of them - watching to make sure I do as I am told and do not chicken out!

*NOTE: the people and blackmail are just imagination... my limit on people and photos is firm. =D

diabolicity
08-13-2012, 04:00 PM
Dare for the Sissy Princess! =

Closing your door or shades for privacy, remove your pants and wedgie yourself hard with your underwear - if boxers, try tucking legs cloth into waist band for more effect? - grab a marker and write on your left thigh (cum around back) with an arrow pointing in the direction of your asshole. On your right thigh write (Find my clitty) with an arrow pointing toward your dick.

Once everything's clearly written, stand in front of a mirror where you can see the words and do a little slutty dance to show off (30 seconds minimum)!

I choose either truth or dare (to your discretion!)

Riley Taylor
08-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Will do. Truth for you. How do you feel knowing all of gD, which has thousands of members, can read what you're going to do tonight?

Edit: Truth for me too.

diabolicity
08-13-2012, 04:13 PM
A mix of anxiety (everyone's gonna know and imagine what a slut I am... while I'm being a slut I'll be thinking to myself somewhere in my mind: someone is imagining me doing this right now... someone real knows what I'm doing RIght NoW!)... and wet and horny and excited and hopeful (all these more than anything else).

Irony too. People have ideas on here that they want others to do, but don't think anyone will because it's outdoors... With a bit of bug spray and a safe place with low chance of others finding or seeing me, I'm excited and actually CRAVE doing something humiliating or degrading because "someone told me to". Nothing makes me more desperate to cum than being exposed and looking like the desperately horny slutty cunt that I am!

I choose Dare for my next.

diabolicity
08-13-2012, 04:27 PM
A truth, Sissy Princess...

What aspects of a task or dare humilate you (in a good, erotic way) the most?
(as in... the position your told to be sitting/standing/lying in... things you have to imagine... objects you have to use... etc.) -- take your time on this one if you need to ha!

gin
08-14-2012, 07:20 AM
A dare for that girl who likes to be named 'cunt'... with consequences for that silly sissy princess.

Cunt will go outdoors one of the next nights, dressed as she prefer, bringing a blidfold, 2 clothespins, a clock and a dick-shaped object/vegetable. (She may perform the dare into her car, if she prefers, but she must open car doors.)

She will blindfold herself and undress completely. She will get on all fours, put clothespins on her nipples and spank her bare butt 10x each cheeck. Than she will fuck herself until the edge, stop and spank her pussy 3x, then edge again, and so on until she feels brave enough to continue. Cunt will now take off blindfold herself, check the time, masturbate to orgasm (if she resisted at least 10 minutes: if not, no orgasm for her!), and dress up again.

Sissy princess will then go outdoor, dressed as he prefers, but wearing his most humiliating underwear (be it a frilly thong or a boxer with ducklings I'll let him choose). He will find a quiet yet public place. Sissy princess will then strip to the underwear, and perform the best kitten-style self licking that he can do, with particular attentions to his legs and feet. He will do this for the amount of time that cunt resisted with blindfold on. Then he will strip naked and masturbate to orgasm.

Have fun!

Shadowice
08-14-2012, 07:44 PM
This i thought up with cunt in mind, but it would easily work with a few mods for sissy girl as well.

Go to that parking lot you love so well, and since its dark and little chance of being seen you should draw some attention to yourself. Strip naked then get on the hood of your car with your keys. Now set off your car alarm, you are not aloud to get off the hood or turn the alarm off until you orgasm however you like.

For sissy girl if they choose you shouldnt be naked, instead some pretty pink/red bra and panties for you.

If you dont have car alarms headlights and flashers on, and you must be very vocal while playing with yourself.

diabolicity
08-15-2012, 01:38 AM
To any who are curious about last night's hidden public attempt, I wrote out a new blog post reporting what I did (really freakin long post btw), link is here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=7688

diabolicity
08-15-2012, 01:39 AM
I'm glad we got some responses! To all who have hidden public ideas for me, please feel free to send them my way! I am still nervous and unsure how much I can get away with outside of the privacy of my own home, but I get excited by the potential risk and by the humiliation of exposure (an understatement... I turn into a desperately willing and desperately horny slut when forced to humiliate and expose myself ha)!

To gin and shadowice0823, I replied to you each individually right below. Your dares are more risky than I'm comfortable with at the moment (no telling for the future though ;) ) but if you feel like modifying them to fit with my limits or if you think a punishment is necessary let me know! I'm sorry if that's disappointing. :(

To Shadowice0823:
I have a rule to keep myself safe with public dares which is that I won't do things that draw attention to myself since involving others is in my limits and I don't want to be arrested... but being naked on the hood of my car is far more exposed on it's own than anything else I have tried and it's something I'd consider so long as the car alarm or bright lights wasn't an issue??!!

To gin: Because of the no-attention-drawing rule, I don't feel comfortable opening the car doors (they turn on the light inside my car) but I've never done anything in public blindfolded and even imagining sounds nervewracking and exciting. I'd be willing to spank myself while naked with the doors closed and windows up, and could even do it with the windows rolled down (sound would travel farther) if I could find a place where I knew not too many people were around... finding those safe but still public places is difficult where I am. Either it's public and well lit and highly populated at all times of day and night, or it's perfectly dark and abandoned but there isn't much risk of anybody around and thus not exciting.

Dr.Daring
08-15-2012, 02:46 AM
Write "Fuck Me" on your chest and stomach as big and clear. Now put on a blindfold and put clothespins on your nipples and two more on each of your breasts. Now go to one of your window and rub some toothpaste on your clit. Play with yourself until you edge and then spank your pussy 15 times. Then continue until you cum. Report back on completion or for punishment.