PDA

View Full Version : Blackmail me into eating shit

Floorsucker
08-13-2012, 01:55 PM
I want to train my submissiveness and be able to perform even the grossest of tasks if told to do so. I have been used as a toilet slave before, I always found it disgusting, but that made it even more exciting.

I have had shit on my face and in my mouth before, same with piss, but I have only been able to swallow the latter. In a discussion in a different thread somebody brought up the idea of using blackmail to force me to eat it. I am willing to try it out.

Basically I am looking for somebody who wants to torture me with toilet slave tasks, and eventually make me eat (swallow) shit. I prefer women but the most important thing is that you're into that sort of stuff (you can make me do other things as well, but it would be nice if you told me in advance what you're into).

I will give you the private e-mail address of my room-mate and a picture of me licking my Mistresses boots. My eyes will be blacked out to hide my identity, but my room mate would easily recognize me, since we know each other for a long time and live together in a flat. If he found out about me being a slave to the woman he thinks is my "vanilla" girlfriend, well that could ruin my social life completely. However, I will not give you any other contact information for you to wreck my life completely (I'm not hardcore enough for that, sorry). If you want, you can have my personal skype, too.

Of course I've asked my Mistress about this, she says she will not force me to be a toilet slave but has fantasized about this scenario and would enjoy using me like that. But, she says she won't force me and I have to train myself being able to swallow it etc.

If you're interested send me a message or reply to this thread.