PDA

View Full Version : 30/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in UK (serious replies only)

hunkyadam
08-12-2012, 03:30 PM
30/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in UK (serious replies only)

Hello

30 year old male Master from England looking for a submissive/slave female between the ages of 18 to 30.

I have recently parted company from my girlfriend/submissive, and as such am potentially looking to talk to girls interested in filling the latter role. Living in close proximity to my sub 24/7 was not really for me in this case, so I’m looking to take a step back in developing a new relationship.

I’m open minded as to whether this is online only, or with the option of being taken further depending on how things progress. The latter option would be preferable; however I wouldn’t want to discourage interested people who may be looking for an online relationship only. Good people are hard to come by, so if this applies to you, please don’t let this stop you getting in touch.

Please not I am *not* interested in boys *at all*. Therefore, if you are male and see this as an opportunity to offer yourself as a slave, please do not, and read no further.

About Me

I have been involved in the D/s lifestyle for several years, and will happily tailor my requirements and expectations to your level of experience. Learning is all part of the experience, and I certainly wouldn’t have a problem taking on a less experienced submissive. In some ways a blank canvas is preferable to someone with preconceptions which may need to be adjusted Far more important are being reliable, enthusiastic, open-minded, trustworthy and a generally ‘decent’ person. Unfortunately these qualities seem harder to come by on gD than most places. Also if you’re incapable of holding a reasonable conversation then unfortunately I won’t be interested.

Interests

A brief summary of my main interests is given below. There are many more too numerous/detailed to list here. While some compatibility in terms of interests would necessarily be required; I’m also open minded to people who want to explore other things, and do not expect that you would necessarily be completely happy with everything on my list.

Humiliation – particularly, and including private, public, sexual and many other elements
Control – e.g. lifestyle, clothing, masturbation, toilet use, obedience training
Role Play – *not* the fantastical text based variety; more realistic
Discipline
Bondage
Anal Play
Begging
Subservience – generally, including domestic servitude

I also find messy tasks/punishments very amusing on a simple level.

Requirements

I’m more than happy spending time acquainting myself with a potential submissive, and developing a shared measure of trust. This is a key process for me and enables both parties to learn a good deal of important information about one another. Discussion at this time also seems to do well in weeding out the fakes/numpties/unsuitable candidates.

I will expect you as a minimum to be able to provide photographs of any tasks you are given (I’d understand if you wanted a brief introductory period before this). A webcam is a bonus. I have both and am happy to use to prove authenticity. Finally I have attached a photograph which should be visible below.

Please PM me if you are interested in my advert. More than happy to discuss any part of this in more detail, and I’m not deluded enough to expect 100% compatibility!

Thanks for reading.

Adam