PDA

View Full Version : Hot wax play

subgirl1993
08-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Hello all

I am looking for somewhere (in town) to buy plain white paraffin candles for some hot wax play. I have done wax play before, but have a hard time finding candles that say they are paraffin. any ideas where to look? in the US, usually look at target and walmart, but just not sure where to find them.

Counterfeit_Fantasy
08-13-2012, 09:58 PM
Hello all

in town

...There's a problem with this, do you see it?

wudup
08-13-2012, 11:49 PM
I'd say screw your local stores and check out amazon, looks like they have paraffine wax and candles over there and some are eligible for free shipping.
Cheers!

smalldickbound
08-14-2012, 06:40 AM
Hello all

I am looking for somewhere (in town) to buy plain white paraffin candles for some hot wax play. I have done wax play before, but have a hard time finding candles that say they are paraffin. any ideas where to look? in the US, usually look at target and walmart, but just not sure where to find them.

I presume you are in the US by the last statement... try looking in grocery stores (possibly the walmart/targets that sell foods too) in the baking sections. They don't have candles but they do have blocks of parafin wax

subgirl1993
08-15-2012, 04:07 PM
...There's a problem with this, do you see it?

I was saying "in town" because I didn't want someone to suggest online. I'm not stupid enough to say exactly what town I'm looking in, especially on a website of this sort.