PDA

View Full Version : Public strip

Bane33player
02-14-2007, 03:29 PM
I am new at this so heres is the first
go to a public but discreet place and strip now close your eyes as long as you dare. then tell me how it goes.
(p.s.: im not sure if this is the right forom)

Powerstrip
02-23-2007, 04:46 PM
I have always thought about doing this, but probably hidden in a stall. Really shoudl try it sometime.

cyrano69
02-24-2007, 05:29 AM
A small variation of this dare can be:
- go outside your house (back garden, side alley)
- find a "blind" spot where no one can see you
- strip naked
- stay there for as long as you dare
- if you a bit more daring try to make it back inside still naked

Powerstrip
02-24-2007, 10:31 AM
Better variation.

Optional - Cross Dress and go into your back yard

Walk around for a bit, or do some sort of sexy striptease. When naked, go to the far end of your garden, wank with the possibility of being seen (you can hide aswell though) then return to your home.

Smile Guy
02-25-2007, 12:43 PM
Hey, I do that sort of stuff all the time for the fun of it. As for Powerstrip's variation, I'm not too into crossdressing but I will do that dare wearing only a thong. Will report back, hopefully tomorrow!

spat
02-26-2007, 08:08 AM
Went on a walking path that had some trees close to it - went by trees and stripped and closed my eyes. Might have been that way for 4 or 5 minutes but could hear some people talking and open my eyes. The people had already passed so not sure if they saw me or not. GF wants me to do it wearing a thong and stand outside the tree line and strip down to thong and stay there for 10 minutes but would not do unless on a T&D dare.