PDA

View Full Version : make me a famous public slave!

mateo
08-11-2012, 10:25 PM
i have a dream! er, a twisted dream that verywell may grow into a nightmare... anyway. I am looking for dares! (no duh) but not just dares. I want 1, dares to complete with picture proof. and 2, websites all over the internet to post these pictures.
I am looking for dares that mostly put me in funny/humiliating/weird conditions, performing funny/humiliating/weird actions. then, if you would, or I can, spread photos of myself doing all this all over the interweb. just give me a website, and my pics will be there! or, keep me at your mercy and take the pics and post them yourself so that I am unable to pull them down in shame. just let me know where they go. I am open to most anything, just respect my limits, please. i just want to become a community dare slut and please everyone *sniff sniff* I await my destruction at your hands...

meatsack123
08-11-2012, 11:30 PM
That ass needs to be broken in. Fuck yourself with a foreign object for 15 minutes as deep as possible. Take a pic of your sore asshole afterwards.

mateo
08-12-2012, 05:09 AM
yes ma'am. i will do this when I get off work later. by foreign, I assume you mean something new to me? I'll look for something throughout the day.

qatguy
08-12-2012, 05:13 AM
is that you in the pig suit? if so, i want you to play a strip game with me. I am a bunny rabbit, and i have the full costume. that is my dare to you.

mateo
08-12-2012, 05:24 AM
alas, that is not me in the pig suit. it would be cool to have one though... sorry. :/ anything else I could do for you?

Floorsucker
08-12-2012, 06:51 AM
Go to a public street with a sign "clean shoes for free". When people walk over to you, you go clean there shoes - with your mouth of course. Take as many pictures as you can, or ask them to take pictures for you. Then upload them to tinypic.com or a similar site.

mateo
08-12-2012, 08:46 AM
@floorsucker, *sigh* i'm sorry, that's just a little too public for me... I can't do anything in public where it's obvious what I'm doing. i'm sorry I couldn't do this for you. if you could edit it or if you have another one for me, I'd gladly perform it for you.

Floorsucker
08-12-2012, 09:38 AM
alright then go into a public restroom instead, and do the following:

1. Go into a stall and lock it

2. Take off your own shoes and lick them clean, both tops and soles

3. Lick the toilet floor within your stall clean

4. Take your socks off and put them inside teh toilet, so they get soaked with water

5. While your socks lay in the toilet, lick the toilet seat 3 times all around. Think about other people's asses that sat there while you do it!

6. Take the socks out of the water and stuff one of them in your mouth, sucking the water out. Take the second one and wipe it all over your face, rub it in extra hard over your nose.

You can put your socks/shoes back on (or you leave them off, whatever you prefer) and go after your regular business.

mateo
08-12-2012, 11:55 AM
@floorsucker: shoo, that sounds gross, but... i asked for it. -_- i will complete this dare as instructed. I probably won't be able to take any real good pics because my main camera is attatched to my laptop, but I'll get a couple from my cellphone. they just won't be the greatest quality. i will report when I complete this gross; humiliating task...

mateo
08-12-2012, 02:38 PM
@meatsack, I completed your dare! :) i used a pestle from a mortar and pestle and gave my poor ass a good fucking. luckily after 15 minutes, it wasn't that sore, but it did leave a little gape when I pulled it out. it has been a good month since I last had anything 'up there' and it was less pleasurable than I remember it being, heh heh. also, time passes very slowly, if you didn't know, when all you're doing is ramming a dildo/pestle up your ass continuously. it gave me plenty of time to think of my humiliation and how I was doing this for some total stranger just because she thought it would be a good idea... I plan on posting a few of the pics from it on kinktalk here in a bit. beyond that, I'm not sure what to do with them. if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. thanks again, and I look forward to more dares

mateo
08-12-2012, 03:20 PM
here are my first pics... -_- let me know what you think and where else they could be posted to be seen... http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=2418

Floorsucker
08-16-2012, 10:28 AM
@floorsucker: shoo, that sounds gross, but... i asked for it. -_- i will complete this dare as instructed. I probably won't be able to take any real good pics because my main camera is attatched to my laptop, but I'll get a couple from my cellphone. they just won't be the greatest quality. i will report when I complete this gross; humiliating task...

So where are the pics?

mateo
08-16-2012, 11:26 AM
sorry it's taken so long. between the fear of getting caught and finding a good place to do it, I've been hesitating... Since you've commented again, I guess I have no choice; I will complet it soon though. next time I'm in town.

mateo
08-16-2012, 11:33 AM
sorry it's taken so long. between the fear of getting caught and finding a good place to do it, I've been hesitating... Since you've commented again, I guess I have no choice; I will complet it soon though. next time I'm in town.