PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Alisa in Mexico

Jefsua0
08-11-2012, 04:16 PM
This story is 19+

Alisa looks out of her window from the airplane, as she flies over an Inca city.

"Okay class." Her teacher, Miss Pebbles says. "We are now flying over..."
Alisa's teacher rattles on about the Inca empire, and about mexico's landscape.

Alisa's class saved up for a trip to mexico. She worked hard for the ticket, and finally the work pays off. They had just flown over mexico's border, and there teacher already starts to rattle on about mexico's history.

Alisa, straitens out her uniform, and adjusts her miniskirt. She declines the chair, and starts to doze. Within a few minutes, Alisa is fast asleep.

"Wake up!"

Alisa feels someone gently shaking her, and sits up to find her friend Megan trying to wake her up.

"Good morning sleepy head." Megan, says with a giggle. "We are about to land, so you need to incline your chair."

"Thanks." Alisa says, as she inclines her chair again. As she streaches her arms, an announcement pops up.

"Ladies and Gentlemen." The announcer says. "Please fasten your seat belts, and incline your chairs. We are about to land in mexico city. We..."

The announcement continues, and Alisa fastens her seat belt.

Alisa steps out of the terminal with her class, and into the Noonday sun.
A bus waits by the road, and everyone gets on.

Alisa and Megan, take the backseat, and both intently look out the window, as the bus pulls away. Ms Pebbles quickly gives the class a review on Spanish. The class had been taking Spanish, and now they would see how well they would do.

The bus stops at a large hotel, called 'El' Caprio'
The girls take there bags from the bus driver, and follows the rest of the class into the Hotel.

In the lobby, Ms Pebbles starts giving the class quick instructions, then they go into the elevator, and head up to floor six.
Megan and Alisa, get pared up with Lucy and Tracy. The four girls rush into there room, and lock the door behind them.

"I claim the shower!" Lucy says. She dumps her bag on her bed, pulls out some fresh cloths, and runs into the bathroom.

"I'm going to grab some drinks." Megan says. "Anybody want anything?"

"I'll have a sprit!" Lucy calls from the bathroom.

"I'll take a Coke." Alisa says.

"Would you like anything?" Megan asks Tracy.

"I'm not sure." Tracy replies. "I'll go down with you."

"Fine with me." Megan says. "We'll be right back."
The two girls head out the door. Alisa hears the shower turn on, and soft singing floats out of the bathroom.

'Guess I should unpack.' Alisa thinks to herself. She opens the suitcase, and takes out a pile of shirts.
She opens the closet door, and puts her cloths on the top shelf.

Suddenly a hand comes out, and clapses over her mouth. Before Alisa gets a chance to scream, she notices a knife in the other hand.
A man dressed in black, steps out of the closet. He places the blade on Alisa's neck.
Two other men, also dressed in black, step out of the closet. Using duct tape, they bind Alisa's hands behind her back, and her feet together.
They wrap the tape around her head, and over her mouth.
Then the men toss her onto a bed.

Alisa hears the shower turn off, and Lucy step out of the shower. Two of the men in black, walk toward the door, and one bends down the pick the lock.

Alisa hears Lucy whistling to herself, but stops suddenly when she hears the, lock click.

"Hello?" Lucy says.

Alisa sees the men burst into the bathroom. The soft sound of a struggle comes out of the bathroom, but soon the men come out dragging Lucy with them. She is bound in a similar way, but is completely naked.
Lucy is tossed into the closet, and then Alisa is tossed on top of her.

The men in black close the closet door, leaving Lucy and Alisa in the dark.

"Were back with the..." Alisa hears Megan say, but them becomes still. Alisa hears the sound of a struggle come from inside the room, but after a moment, everything becomes still.
The closet door opens, and two of the men pull Lucy and Alisa out.

Megan and Tracy stare at Lucy when she gets pulled out of the closet, and Alisa notices Lucy turning red.

The four girls stare at the men, as them pull some thick canvas sheets and ropes out of a bag.

'Not like we can escape.' Alisa thinks to herself, when she see's the canvas sheets and rope.

(To be continued)