PDA

View Full Version : HAVE to accept ALL dares for a week

revealed
08-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Because of the would I rather person above thread, I have to accept all dares within my limits posted in this thread untill sunday next week

evie.sub
08-11-2012, 03:42 PM
i dare you to not wear bra and panties or any other kind of underwear for rest of this month also you arent allowed to wear pants or skirt/dresses longer than midtigh. and shirts/tops orso have to be tight.
have fun

smeldem
08-11-2012, 03:54 PM
You are to crack 2 eggs on your body and lave them there for at least 2 hours. For every minute you remove them/wash them off early, it is 10 minutes of a clothespin on your tits.

revealed
08-11-2012, 11:41 PM
i dare you to not wear bra and panties or any other kind of underwear for rest of this month also you arent allowed to wear pants or skirt/dresses longer than midtigh. and shirts/tops orso have to be tight.
have fun

I will do this tommmorow, however the exception will have to be that I have a work uniform I have to wear. Is that fine with you?

You are to crack 2 eggs on your body and lave them there for at least 2 hours. For every minute you remove them/wash them off early, it is 10 minutes of a clothespin on your tits.
I will start your dare now

Dr.Daring
08-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Put five pieces of ice in your pussy and keep them in there. Masturbate until they melt. When they do, stand up and make yourself cum. Lick up any liquid that falls to the floor. :) Have fun and report back!

revealed
08-12-2012, 12:01 AM
I will start the ice dare now... Pass time untill I can wash the egg of of me

revealed
08-12-2012, 12:19 AM
Put five pieces of ice in your pussy and keep them in there. Masturbate until they melt. When they do, stand up and make yourself cum. Lick up any liquid that falls to the floor. :) Have fun and report back!

I have completed your dare, getting the ice in was easy enough, however keeping in there and masturbating without spilling any was difficult, and standing up to make myself cum was difficult. There was alot of spilt liquid on the floor and I was humiliated licking it up

revealed
08-12-2012, 12:46 AM
This worthless slave is now owned by turtlecf and my master does not want to share his toy sorry

abdwb
08-12-2012, 02:30 AM
I dare you to give up the toilet the rest of the month. I would suggest you buy diapers...

muddz
08-12-2012, 02:56 AM
That master of you is quite possessive ;)