PDA

View Full Version : Public Slave poll two

BadStar
08-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Ok so this poll ends tomorrow at 2:30.
Any punishments or forfeit ideals post here if that's what u chose. Or if u want to b able to choose one, list ur name sayin u want to choose (punishment,forfeit,ect) then will b chose on a poll... I've been a public slave for 3 days, have mercy!

Dr.Daring
08-11-2012, 11:35 AM
I think you should be let free. You have been a common whore for long enough.

BadStar
08-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Thank u me too LOL please vote that above and thank u so much!

Dr.Daring
08-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Welcome. And I hope your sore pussy gets better soon

BadStar
08-11-2012, 12:44 PM
:) thanks daring..
And thanks for the nothing votes so far keep um coming!! Lol

Punisherofwoman
08-11-2012, 01:17 PM
I think youve had almost enough but to keep u in line I voted the punishment and forfeit, and to REPEAT being a public slave again in as little as a month but not past 3 months. :) love imaging ur torment, such a sexy pussy, ass and tits being tormented :) would love to do it myself.

BadStar
08-11-2012, 02:11 PM
I think youve had almost enough but to keep u in line I voted the punishment and forfeit, and to REPEAT being a public slave again in as little as a month but not past 3 months. :) love imaging ur torment, such a sexy pussy, ass and tits being tormented :) would love to do it myself.

Oohh so evil! Lol well I guess for now its not bad lol but being another public slave n the next months I'm not gonna b able to think LOL will b so crazy having to be the public slave again lol

Keep votin nothin lol yay its finally winning!

vladimir_bz_lion
08-11-2012, 02:22 PM
I vote for 5 more dares. I think you have been good slave, but us you punished by your mistress...Her better know...And so if i can choose, i vote for more action "becouse love imaging your torment, such a sexy pussy, ass and tits being tormented"

BadStar
08-11-2012, 02:36 PM
I vote for 5 more dares. I think you have been good slave, but us you punished by your mistress...Her better know...And so if i can choose, i vote for more action "becouse love imaging your torment, such a sexy pussy, ass and tits being tormented"

I don't get what u mean by "but us you punished by your mistress.. her better know" I don't know what ur saying there. I don't have a mistress or master , .
But dang 5 more dares , evil lol I hate everyone's love for my torment, still kinda sexy in a scared way lol. Well at least I'd b done after that maybe if it wins ill get lucky on the dares :) or mabye ill get luckyer and "nothing" will win lol

deadmaninc99
08-11-2012, 03:05 PM
I'm in a REALLY nice mood today....mmmmm..What to vote? :D

Azz123
08-11-2012, 03:05 PM
I think I'll vote for your freedom :) my dares haven't been too kind on your poor pussy ;) !

BadStar
08-11-2012, 03:17 PM
I'm in a REALLY nice mood today....mmmmm..What to vote? :D

Oh oh I know what u should vote if ur feeling nice LOL. You can totally vote my freedom :)

BadStar
08-11-2012, 03:19 PM
I think I'll vote for your freedom :) my dares haven't been too kind on your poor pussy ;) !

U tottally should LOL! And no they haven't been lol. :)

Azz123
08-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Ahh you see I'd love to vote a "Nothing, you're free" option but I Uhm... Just can't seem to find one! OCD is a bitch, looks like its five more dares for you slut! That'll teach you to make punctual errors! Mwaha ;)

mateo
08-11-2012, 03:26 PM
uh-oh... looks like there are more wishing for an extra 1 1/2 days out of your body... I voted for your freedom, fyi, but should you be our slave for an extra day and a half, I'll be obligated to lend an idea or two for your extended... 'pleasure' heh heh. ;)

BadStar
08-11-2012, 03:28 PM
Ahh you see I'd love to vote a "Nothing, you're free" option but I Uhm... Just can't seem to find one! OCD is a bitch, looks like its five more dares for you slut! That'll teach you to make punctual errors! Mwaha ;)

Lol if u where trying to go for the worst one that's not it for lol, second worse maybe third.. but good try, and what punctual errors I'm typing on a phone its kinda hard to do that and who said I had to have perfect grammar on here lol.
Think i might reply on the u can cum but thread heh

Azz123
08-11-2012, 03:34 PM
I have no idea what you're on about lol. Explain pls :)
And I'm just being mean. "your free" doesn't mean you're free. So you can't be free!?!.
Post away ;)

BadStar
08-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Saying the one u voted for thinking I'd hate that option the most, is not the one I'd hate the most. Lol

Azz123
08-11-2012, 03:40 PM
How can you know that, you don't know what people might dare! ;)

BadStar
08-11-2012, 03:42 PM
How can you know that, you don't know what people might dare! ;)

Bc no matter wat they dare wouldn't b worse than the option my head.

Azz123
08-11-2012, 03:45 PM
What's that? Is it not on the poll?

BadStar
08-11-2012, 03:47 PM
What's that? Is it not on the poll?

Oh its on there but I'm not posting what it is though LOL

Azz123
08-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Is it doing the thread again? Do we really have to play this secrecy game lol. You may as well just share because the two favourite options already have 10+ votes :D

BadStar
08-11-2012, 03:51 PM
Duh it is LMAO and yeah but it still has till tomorrow at 2

Azz123
08-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Ah well. If you're freed for whatever reason you'll feel empty and come running back!

It's crazy how many people think you deserve a break when really you're a mean bitch! Lol ;D

BadStar
08-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Ah well. If you're freed for whatever reason you'll feel empty and come running back!

It's crazy how many people think you deserve a break when really you're a mean bitch! Lol ;D

Haha right......

And no its not I do deserve a break! I am not

Azz123
08-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Well see ;)
Playing the innocent girl huh? Clever mean bitch!

mateo
08-11-2012, 04:56 PM
no, I think she seriously will need a break soon... even if only to intensify her secret desires of being a total slave. as time goes on, I'm sure she'll come crawling back to our feet after this round of humiliation and slavery. it may sound presumptuous of me to say this, but time will tell, haha. ;) who knows, in a year from now, she may be a total internet slut. running around from forum to forum; website to website, longing for someone to use and humilate her. caught in a web of 24/7 slavery from multiple masters. her pussy stretched to its max,; her ass almost constantly gaping. her breasts almost always aching from punishment... need I go on? all in all a total slave to her masters. hahaha, jk jk... or am I? ;)

Azz123
08-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Or are you indeed? Only time will tell ;)

engman
08-11-2012, 06:34 PM
I think the option you would hate most is the three punishments. However, given the dares I set you I have decided to vote for your freedom.

BadStar
08-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Lol that won't ever happen mateo lol this has been a crazy 3 days...
I'll b glad to stop lol

Engman- No bc most of my dares have been punishments & being the public slave again would b worse bc I wuuld do the pics and two days wuth poll can extend two days just same as this one, so that plus a forfeit and punishment is wayyy worse lol.. But thank u for ur kindness!!

BadStar
08-12-2012, 12:29 AM
Free me please lol

FrenchPlayer
08-12-2012, 01:49 AM
i voted to release you ... well, after a punishment, of course ! And I think you should do a punishment from anyone who vote that; it seems only fair!
So contact me for getting mine ...

And, I'll be happy to see this thread again in one month, when you'll be well rest :)

Azz123
08-12-2012, 02:24 AM
Yeah that's a great suggestion French. Can I vote for that instead lol?
You can use that amazingly evil bra thing ;)

BadStar
08-12-2012, 07:21 AM
I have been sick since yesterday, throwing up n such, I'm calling this off as I can't perform any dares feeling like this, the poll will still b up and unless I'm set free ill do the poll result when I'm better. Sry guys health first.

BadStar
08-12-2012, 09:22 AM
I am looking for public/outdoor fun such as:
Cbt
Bondage
Force milking
Multiple milking
Cum control
Electro
Sportwear
Underwear
Strip nude
Exhibition
Humiliation
Cloth control
CMNM
Nudist
Voyeuring
Sounding
Force Workout
Etc…

Onto my cock and balls. but not into picture trading, picture asking, time wasting, cyber, phone sex, cam or any other non-reality action.

If you are interested and dare to do it to me in public/outdoor.then please directly email me/messenger me: Messenger/email = [email protected]

also can order your slave to do those stuff on me and capture picture/video to proof it to master that the salve is following master orders.

Why is this SPAM on my thread.. start ur own thread don't go around posting this under everyone else's threads.. Ghessh

Shadowice
08-12-2012, 09:33 AM
get better soon id change my vote if i could. we did bad mistreated our poor slave and she got sick :(

vladimir_bz_lion
08-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Why is this SPAM on my thread.. start ur own thread don't go around posting this under everyone else's threads.. Ghessh

Just do you use popular, baby.

BadStar
08-12-2012, 09:53 AM
get better soon id change my vote if i could. we did bad mistreated our poor slave and she got sick :(

Thanks for the thought :)

BadStar
08-12-2012, 09:54 AM
Just do you use popular, baby.

Yeah I will, just annoying he's posted that in like 10 threads lol people r crazy

mateo
08-12-2012, 12:01 PM
-_- I'm so sorry if you got sick because of all our tormenting! I didn't even think of something like that... do get better soon!

vladimir_bz_lion
08-13-2012, 01:36 AM
Post this for the future, when you feel better. It looks like you will need some dares. You already done semi-public, so it must be no problem.
Prepare a hot mix: toothpaste+garlic+ginger+mustard etc (all what you have).
Put this lube on your plugs. Insert in both holes. Instead of a bra, do a rope harness on your breasts and a crotch rope instead of panties. To keep your plugs inside. Wear mini-skirt or short dress. No underwear. Go to the supermarket and buy 1 big cucumber, 1 banana and condoms. Nothing more. Better find a male cashier to pay. Go home.
In your bathroom re-tie your breast-bondage to prevent damage. Remove your plugs. Put clothes-pegs on your nipples.Edge twice. Fuck your ass with banana and your pussy with cucumber in the same rhythm. All in and out. Nice and slow, because you Must not cum. Non-stop. No orgasm. 20 min. Use the timer. Use only saliva us lube or your own juices.
Stick the bottle brush up your anal. All of it.No lube. And cum. And add one more bottle brush stroke and one more orgasm with it inside for each stop while fucking. Any reason: lube, edge, change position is counts. Eat cucumber (with your own juices) and banana (pill). After that you can remove your bondage, pegs and bottle brush.

Do get better soon! Good health!