PDA

View Full Version : Pussy Lips Taped.. What Next

revealed
08-11-2012, 01:52 AM
I have my pussy lips taped stretched as far as possibly to my thighs, and I will be staying like this all night, and also sleeping like this. Any dare to complete while like this?

Limits in signature

Dr.Daring
08-11-2012, 01:58 AM
Rub toothpaste all over your clit. Keep it on for 20 minutes

abdwb
08-11-2012, 02:01 AM
If you have suppositories, put them up your butt. If not, mush up banana's and do that. As far as for your front, flick your clitoris 10 times with your fingers tips.

Then tape a vibrator into you on its highest setting if it has multiple ones.

revealed
08-11-2012, 02:03 AM
ok will start that now... It's going to burn!

revealed
08-11-2012, 02:04 AM
If you have suppositories, put them up your butt. If not, mush up banana's and do that. As far as for your front, flick your clitoris 10 times with your fingers tips.

Then tape a vibrator into you on its highest setting if it has multiple ones.

Will do that now, with a banana, (first time with banana up there) and minus the vibrator if that is alright because I don't have one

archie21
08-11-2012, 02:10 AM
start by drinking 3 litres of water and jumping up and down on the spot for 150 star jumps.
Next fill your pussy with oatmeal, cream, two cracked raw eggs, tabasco sauce and chilli pepper... adn add a further half litre to the mix in your pussy.

take a wooden spoon and push it inside your pussy

Drip some honey over your clit

Now tap your clit 1000 times, every 25 stop to push your bladder to pee, it doesn't matter if you can't pee restart and keep going with the tapping...
at the same time begin to stir the mix in your pussy by rotating the spoon inside your pussy....

when ever mix comes out spread it over your tits and if you cum make sure you spread that around your body....

if you piss it goes in a bowl...

when your 1000 is up the mix comes out of your pussy and is mixed with any piss in the bowl.....

you will then spread this over your body and cum twice more...

then you can shower.... whilst in the shower tap your pee hole and piss your legs....

PM with why you shouldn't do it. PM with what happened... if I like what happened you will be given instruction to post it here....

revealed
08-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Dr. Daring: I completed your, dare however by the time the twenty minutes was up I could barely stop myself from taking it off, it burnt a lot!

abdwb: I completed your dare, and it was quite humiliating have mashed up banana in my bum, it felt all squishy and weird, while they were in there I had a visitor so I had to quickly get dressed, and leave the banana in there while they visited :( I then flicked my clit 10 times which hurt alot more after having toothpaste on it...As I said, I don't have a vibrator for the last part

revealed
08-11-2012, 10:18 AM
start by drinking 3 litres of water and jumping up and down on the spot for 150 star jumps.
Next fill your pussy with oatmeal, cream, two cracked raw eggs, tabasco sauce and chilli pepper... adn add a further half litre to the mix in your pussy.

take a wooden spoon and push it inside your pussy

Drip some honey over your clit

Now tap your clit 1000 times, every 25 stop to push your bladder to pee, it doesn't matter if you can't pee restart and keep going with the tapping...
at the same time begin to stir the mix in your pussy by rotating the spoon inside your pussy....

when ever mix comes out spread it over your tits and if you cum make sure you spread that around your body....

if you piss it goes in a bowl...

when your 1000 is up the mix comes out of your pussy and is mixed with any piss in the bowl.....

you will then spread this over your body and cum twice more...

then you can shower.... whilst in the shower tap your pee hole and piss your legs....

PM with why you shouldn't do it. PM with what happened... if I like what happened you will be given instruction to post it here....

Sorry, but for safety reasons (I don't think it is safe sticking those sorts of foods down there) I will not do your dare

vladimir_bz_lion
08-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Rub your clit with your toothbrush to orgasm.

revealed
08-11-2012, 10:53 AM
Rub your clit with your toothbrush to orgasm.

I have just completed your dare ... It was a weird feeling using my toothbrush to orgasm, the bristles felt really nice but hurt at the same time. It was humiliating to be using my toothbrush, and it will be humiliating when I brush my teeth in the morning with it! Thankyou sir

Dr.Daring
08-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Write "SLUT" as big as you can on your ass. You may not remove it until morning. Put clothespins on your nipples. Now get your kitchen spatula and spank your ass 60 times. I want it red. Play with yourself, edging 4 times. Each time you edge you must call yourself a slut and slap your pussy 4 times. Now you must cum. Soon as you do, slap the clothespins off your tits. Have fun and report!

revealed
08-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Thank you sir I will do this now although it is morning here (my pussy is being taped till monday morning per a pm dare) So I could leave the words on all day instead?

Dr.Daring
08-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Okay. But I want you to put a toothpaste covered finger in your ass and don't wash it out for 5 min.

revealed
08-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Write "SLUT" as big as you can on your ass. You may not remove it until morning. Put clothespins on your nipples. Now get your kitchen spatula and spank your ass 60 times. I want it red. Play with yourself, edging 4 times. Each time you edge you must call yourself a slut and slap your pussy 4 times. Now you must cum. Soon as you do, slap the clothespins off your tits. Have fun and report!

I have your completed your dare, thank you sir. It was humiliating writing SLUT on my ass, and it was difficult for me to be able to write it on my ass! I didn't have any clothes pegs inside and it is very wet outside so I used large paper clamps, this made me wish I had gone outside and gotten some clothes pegs, as the clamps hurt A LOT more! The ass spanking was (is) the worst part for me as I have not completed many spankings, and after 60 with the spatula my was/ is red, throbbing and very very sore. Once I completed the spanking, I put the toothpaste covered finger in my ass, and left it in there for five minutes while edging, as this seemed the best time to do it. Edging with the finger in my ass was harder as the burning sensation distracted however with much frustration I managed to complete my edges, and slaps, the slaps to my pussy didn't feel as bad as the ones on my ass, but the still stung. By this time it was easy enough to cum.
The paper Clamps by this time were throbbing and my nipples felt very tender,
I tried to slap them off but they just wouldn't come off. I had to remove them, I think this hurt more than putting them on did!
Sorry that I failed to slap the clamps off... I will accept a punishment you deem worthy if you wish.

vladimir_bz_lion
08-11-2012, 11:51 AM
Go to the shower. Get on your knees. Put clothespins in your nipples and 1 on your tongue. Cum using only water-stream, no touch.

revealed
08-11-2012, 11:54 AM
Go to the shower. Get on your knees. Put clothespins in your nipples and 1 on your tongue. Cum using only water-stream, no touch.

I do not have a working shower where I am at the moment, I will do this dare when I go to my house.

mateo
08-11-2012, 11:54 AM
shame you couldn't perform archie's dare, though I guess it may have been a bit extreme, anywho... if you're comfortable stuffing a banana up your cunt, then I think you should be able to do this one.
whether in bed or wherever you can, lay next to a wall so that your ass is touching the wall and your legs reach up it. then push off the wall with your legs so that you're kinda halfway upside down with most of your weight on your shoulders... hopefully that makes sense. basically I want you to have your pussy facing up. next take the banana and stuff it in your cunt. using a wooden spoon, mash the banana to a pulp using your pussy as a bowl (of sorts.) (you can break it into several smaller pieces before shoving them in.) spend atleast 5 minutes doing this. stir it, pound it, smash it, whatever it takes, I want that banana good and smashed. when finished, get a pair of your underwear (you'll want them on hand before you begin) and put them on while still in this inverted position. when you put them on give yourself a wedgie so that it digs in between your pussy lips, which should be easier if they're still taped open. with the wedgie in place, you can get up and hopefully they'll keep the banana pulp inside your pussy. get dressed and clean either your bedroom or bathroom with the banana slop in your cunt. when finished you may clean it out and do as you please. if this is too much, let me know which part, and I'll modify it for you, otherwise, have fun! haha

Dr.Daring
08-11-2012, 11:55 AM
Good work but you did not follow everything I asked. Go to your fridge and get out honey/jam/chocolate sauce (you choose) and pour a moderate amount on the floor. Lick it off and then spank your clit 15 times with a wooden spoon.

revealed
08-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Dr Daring: I will do your dare now
mateo thats not to extreme.. I do pussy food dares, but not over the top. I will do your dare this afternoon when I buy some more bananas after work and report back to you

vladimir_bz_lion
08-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Dress the tight lace panties for the night.

revealed
08-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Good work but you did not follow everything I asked. Go to your fridge and get out honey/jam/chocolate sauce (you choose) and pour a moderate amount on the floor. Lick it off and then spank your clit 15 times with a wooden spoon.

I used honey because I didn't have either of the other two... It was quite to get the honey on the floor, and to lick it off because it was really sticky. I had to forcefully and repetitively lick the floor to get it all off. This was very humiliating for me. I then completed the spanks to my clit. Combing this with the pussy slaps before and my clit is stinging and very sore, I almost couldn't bring myself to complete the spanks, but I managed to

Dr.Daring
08-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Very good. I am pleased.

revealed
08-11-2012, 12:29 PM

I will go do this now sir

revealed
08-11-2012, 01:56 PM
I failed vladimirs dair, and now as punishment I am not allowed to wear underwear or orgasm for the week.