PDA

View Full Version : Sub Wars: Frosty vs. Rose

Rose_Angel
08-10-2012, 12:23 PM
As some of you may have seen and figured out in Frosty’s blog, we’re having a competition!

Sunday, August 12-Saturday, August 25th

Session 1: August 12-14
Session 2: August 16-18
Session 3: August 19-21
Session 4: August 23-25

Clarification on Times:

All sessions last 72 hours. 3 full days.

These dates are relative to our own time zones. While Frosty will technically begin the sessions 5 hours before me, I will still have 5 hours after her to complete mine.

Dravot will create four sets of tasks and rules for us to follow, one for each session.

Each session will have 2 tasks and 4 rules.
Each task completed gets us 2 points, each task not completed makes us lose 2 points.
Each* infraction of the rules loses 1 point.
We both start at 10 points.

* Rule infractions beyond are our control will not count against us.

Guidelines

Things Dravot may use in our tasks:

Spanking, pain, pegs, lines, corner, edges, exercise**, wedgies, kneeling, toothpaste, body writing

**excluding push-ups

Things Dravot may use for short-term rules/restrictions:

Bathroom/bladder control (pee only), shower control, body control (what we can/can’t touch), speech restrictions/typing restrictions, edge control (neither of us can orgasm), sleep control (whether to use beds or not), anything he can think of within our mutual likes/ dislikes

Important!!!:

Dravot can not punish us for the individual tasks we do not complete. This is a competition to see who completes the most tasks, and how well the tasks were completed.

What is at stake?

The loser of each session will receive a punishment from Dravot, with one dislike incorporated chosen by the winner.

Should the loser of a session have an overall score of 0 or below at the end of a session, the loser will receive two punishments instead.

The loser of the overall competition will receive a punishment from Dravot. The winner gets to picks a dislike for every point apart they are from the loser for Dravot to incorporate into the punishment, and he may only use those dislikes in the punishment.

How will you know what our tasks and rules are?

Dravot will post our tasks and rules at least one day before a new session begins on this thread.

How will we be judged?

We will each write reports for covering the facts and details of each of the sessions, in our own styles of reports. While we both certainly like to make our reports entertaining to Dravot, he will use the raw content of our reports to tally up and take away points, based on the number of tasks we completed, and the number of rules/ times the rules were broken.

How will you know how we're doing against each other?

Dravot will post on the thread after he has read our reports and figured out our scores.

Will you see our reports?

Yes. After Dravot has verified that he has received both reports, Frosty and I will post them here for all of you to see.

What do we want from you?

TRUTHS!!!

While we each have our own (high quality, if I do say so myself) truth threads that anyone is always welcome to post truths for us, please direct any questions regarding the competition on this thread, so that we can both answer for you, in the same area.

We are NOT accepting any dares/rules/tasks from anyone in the getDare community other than Dravot for this competition.

How did this competition come to be?

We were talking one day and I was laughing at her struggle with being submissive, and I made the comment “I want to compete with you to see who is more submissive.” This was said a week or two ago. I had completely forgotten all about it.

Frosty and I were talking about random things yesterday, such as how I ended up finding two of the best dare givers on this site so fast (Dravot and Gin, in alphabetical order). Then we started talking about the quality of our reports. Soon after that, she sent me this message.

I am soooo tempted to come up with a dare for you just so I can have my own special report, too!

OOOOOOOO No! You said you wanted to compete!! We should have either Gin or Dravot come up with something that is suitable for BOTH of us and go ahead and compete hahaha!

We girls joke a lot, and most things are just that—jokes. But not this time. We had to figure out what exactly we wanted to compete with, and which of the two fine gentlemen we would choose. I personally know from talking to Gin, that he has been fairly busy, so I mentioned that Dravot probably had more time to do this for us.

So cool, we knew who we wanted… but what exactly were we going to compete in?

Frosty suggested dares at first, but I felt I have a good amount of physical problems that would most likely limit the dares (not that Dravot couldn’t be creative enough to get around that), as well as feeling that doing dares doesn’t really show “submissiveness” much. So, I suggested competing by having tasks set for each of us. Once we agreed that we ought to be judged based on tasks, I messaged Dravot asking him if he would be interested in helping us with such a competition. He happily agreed to.

All Frosty and I had to do was work out the details. While discussing details, we decided that there should be rules along with tasks, as you probably noticed at the beginning of this thread.

Wish us luck!

garder80
08-10-2012, 12:36 PM
I am SO looking forward to some edging competition.

Dravot
08-10-2012, 12:51 PM
For Session One

First Task:
You will need a wooden spoon, you will deliver 100 swats the only eligible targets are tits, pussy and ass, swats on the ass count for half a point.

Second Task:
Put a dollop of toothpaste on your clit and put on a pair of panties to keep it there, now put a peg on one nipple and start a timer.
You have 30 minutes to write a brief essay on what would be the most horrible punishment you could be forced to endure.
When the 30 minutes is up stop writing, switch the peg to the other nipple and you now have 30 minutes to proof read the essay and make any necessary corrections.
After the second half hour take the peg off and send the essay in a PM.

Rules for the session:
1. May only pee in the first 5 minutes of every third hour (3,6,9,12)
2. Must edge at least 15 times a day
3. Must refer to themselves in the third person and must refer to everyone else as Sir or Madam on GD only.
4. Must take cold showers.

IceMaiden
08-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Frosty has a truth for Rose, Madam.

(And both Rose and Frosty are aware this does not start until sunday, however frosty and Rose are trying to practice rule number 3 beforehand as it something new to them.)

Who does Madam Rose think will win this competition?

Frosty honestly has no clue, knowing how stubborn both she and Madam Rose are!

However, Frosty does know she will not take up Madam Rose's suggestion of 'Backing out' as Madam Rose ordered her to on the phone last night hahaha!

Rose_Angel
08-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Who does Rose think will win this competition?

However, Frosty does know she will not take up Rose's suggestion of 'Backing out' as Rose ordered her to on the phone last night hahaha!

Thank you for the question, Madam Frosty. This girl also has no clue as to which of the subs in this competition will win, but she knows that she will do her absolute best. This girl also finds it comical that she and Madam Frosty are discussing tasks and potential traps Sir Dravot has set for them, when they clearly both want to win. However, seeing as you and this girl are also lesbian lovers, neither wants the other to have a disadvantage.

Rose wishes the best of luck to her lesbian lover, Madam Frosty.

Also, Rose wants to point out that no such orders were given. Suggestions are not orders, and girls such as you and Rose who are insane and stupid enough to get themselves into such a competition, are bound to joke about such things.

And, now that the competition is posted for all to see, Madam Frosty, there is of course no way to back out without losing face to the members of getDare.

IceMaiden
08-10-2012, 06:57 PM
Thank you for the question, Madam Frosty. This girl also has no clue as to which of the subs in this competition will win, but she knows that she will do her absolute best. This girl also finds it comical that she and Madam Frosty are discussing tasks and potential traps Sir Dravot has set for them, when they clearly both want to win. However, seeing as you and this girl are also lesbian lovers, neither wants the other to have a disadvantage.

Rose wishes the best of luck to her lesbian lover, Madam Frosty.

Also, Rose wants to point out that no such orders were given. Suggestions are not orders, and girls such as you and Rose who are insane and stupid enough to get themselves into such a competition, are bound to joke about such things.

And, now that the competition is posted for all to see, Madam Frosty, there is of course no way to back out without losing face to the members of getDare.

Frosty would never back out of a challenge, Madam Rose, and Frosty knows you wouldn't either!

Frosty also found it amusing that you and she discussed those potential traps..we do both want to win, but at least we're being fair to the other. :D

Frosty agrees Madam Rose and herself are quite insane, too, and also wishes Madam Rose the best of luck!

gin
08-11-2012, 06:57 AM
Mmmm, great thread starting here...

First, let me tell how honoured am I, to see my name mentioned along with Dravot's one (THE Master!!!:D). I feel as if I were Peachey Carnehan for a day (ask Dravot or do some googling...)! And, even if I consider myself quite creative in giving out dares, he sure is great in assigning rules and tasks. Good choice! Anyway, thanks to Rose and Frosty for their praise...

This said, it will be a pleasure for me to follow your competition AND to give my contribution. So, here are the first truths for both of you:
- If you should tell us why your competitor is going to win, what would you say?
- Is it exciting for you to know that your 'lesbian lover' is doing same tasks/following same rules as you do?

Rose_Angel
08-11-2012, 07:55 AM

This said, it will be a pleasure for me to follow your competition AND to give my contribution. So, here are the first truths for both of you:
- If you should tell us why your competitor is going to win, what would you say?
- Is it exciting for you to know that your 'lesbian lover' is doing same tasks/following same rules as you do?

Thank you, Sir, for your interest in Madam Frosty and Rose's competition. If Madam Frosty wins, at least for the first session, is because Rose has a slight psychological problem. She NEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to use the bathroom before going to sleep, else-wise she is not able to fall asleep for the night. This being said, Rose intends on going to bed shortly after 9:05 for the first session. She hopes she can follow through on doing so.

As for the rest of the competition, Rose is unsure as to why Madam Frosty may win. Rose and Frosty are both quite capable of doing tasks Sir Dravot sets for them. So essentially, it all falls down to what rules are in place for the future sessions.

And, it is very exciting knowing that Rose and her lesbian lover are doing the same tasks and following the same rules together. Both Rose and Frosty want the other to do well, and they have discussed several loopholes and potential traps Sir Dravot has set for them. They find this a way to become even closer as friends. While they are both a bit apprehensive for future rules to come, they are very happy to be doing this competition together, knowing that their lesbian lover is enjoying everything, as well as suffering together at the same time.

Here is something else regarding Rose's statement about the discussions taking place between she and Madam Frosty... Rose has even shared such discussions with Sir Dravot, to let him know the loopholes/ questions the two participants have found. He enjoys it. Rose thinks it is silly of her to do this in a sense, as it will just make Sir Dravot think about his future rules more clearly, as to make it so Rose and Frosty can't find loopholes. However, Rose is always up for a challenge, as she is sure her lover, Madam Frosty is as well.

IceMaiden
08-11-2012, 08:22 AM

First, let me tell how honoured am I, to see my name mentioned along with Dravot's one (THE Master!!!:D). I feel as if I were Peachey Carnehan for a day (ask Dravot or do some googling...)! And, even if I consider myself quite creative in giving out dares, he sure is great in assigning rules and tasks. Good choice! Anyway, thanks to Rose and Frosty for their praise...

You're welcome of course, Sir. Both Madam Rose and Frosty have previously discussed some of your dares you have given to either of them in the past or ones they have seen on the forums and both Madam Rose and Frosty always find them to be fun and creative.

If Madam Rose were to win this contest, Frosty would assume it would be because Madam Rose will find following the rules slightly easier than Frosty will. That being said, Frosty thinks she herself will have a slight advantage with the physcial tasks, which evens it out for both of them, instead of only one of them having a very slight advantage over the other.

Of course, as Madam Rose has mentioned, both she and Frosty have indeed been discussing potential traps and loopholes they have found within the first session and have been making sure to inform the other of any they find. Both Madam Rose and Frosty -do- want the other to do well, even though both of them want to win. Neither wants the other to end up very far behind on points so that several dislikes are included in any potential punishments for each girl, as although the winner does get a chance to include a dislike in the loser's punishment, both girls would feel quite mean doing so.

It is exciting to know that both Madam Rose and Frosty will be following the exact same tasks and rules, Sir. Both Frosty and Madam Rose held a detailed discussion of what could be included within their mutal likes and dislikes so that they were able to follow the exact same tasks/rules. Both Madam Rose and Frosty also laughed very much while talking on Skype to the other about how insane they must be to agree on such a contest in the first place.

Frosty must admit however, that as session one includes several of Madam Rose's likes, yet several of this girl's dislikes, Frosty is slightly apprehensive.

Rose_Angel
08-11-2012, 08:45 AM
Rose is honestly unsure of whether or not toothpaste is a like or not. While she certainly... enjoyed edging with it, she isn't so sure she will like it on her pussy without doing anything involving edging. Of course, Rose just now realized, there isn't anything wrong with edging during the task itself.... right, Madam?

However, Rose does feel bad for Madam Frosty that she has to endure the clothes pegs, while it will only turn Rose on. Rose is sure that Sir Dravot has realized this, and would not be surprised if he balances that out in the next session to come.

IceMaiden
08-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Rose is honestly unsure of whether or not toothpaste is a like or not. While she certainly... enjoyed edging with it, she isn't so sure she will like it on her pussy without doing anything involving edging. Of course, Rose just now realized, there isn't anything wrong with edging during the task itself.... right, Madam?

However, Rose does feel bad for Madam Frosty that she has to endure the clothes pegs, while it will only turn Rose on. Rose is sure that Sir Dravot has realized this, and would not be surprised if he balances that out in the next session to come.

Frosty sees no reason as to why not unless it is prohibited before the session starts, Madam Rose.

Frosty is also unsure on toothpaste for herself, and she also feels bad for herself about the clothespegs, too haha.

Frosty actually hopes Sir Dravot does balance this out, because while she wants Madam Rose to do well..she also wants Madam Rose to suffer along with her, too. :D

IceMaiden
08-11-2012, 04:01 PM
And so it starts for this girl!!! This girl wishes her Madam Lover the best of luck!

Dravot
08-14-2012, 02:46 PM
Session two
Task 1 Spend 30 minutes holding a quarter against a wall with your nose, hands behind your head, naked
Task 2 Spend 24 hours with a front and back wedgie, may only come off for bathing and bathroom

Rules
1. You must edge 20 times a day
2. You must eat a piece of pineapple a day
3. You may only pee in the first 5 minutes of every third hour
4. You can take a shower with hot water as long as you slap your pussy 20 times before getting into the shower

Rose_Angel
08-14-2012, 03:34 PM
The worst punishment for this girl would most certainly include standing and kneeling in the corner for a long duration of time, with a constant front and back wedgie unless she were using the bathroom. This girl would have nothing to distract her while in her place of solitude. This girl thinks that it would be best not to have an alarm of any sort. She would just stand there, not knowing how much time has passed, or how much time she has left. Someone else would be watching her with a camera, to ensure she isn’t cheating in any way, shape, or form. After an hour or so of standing, she would be commanded to kneel until further notice. The voice commanding her would be the sound coming from a voice changer, as there may be more than one person watching her. She would not know when she was being watched. The commands would be things like “Keep your arms up over your head,” “place your hands behind your back,” “place your hands on your head,” along with other similar commands. There would also be a dime in the room, and the commands could consist of holding the dime to the wall with her nose, tongue, or any other part of her body. There would also be several pegs in the room which she would be instructed to place on various places of her body. This girl would know that someone might be watching her, and that for every infraction, her corner time would get longer or worse. This girl would just have to follow all orders given by the voice command. If this girl needed to move in order to stretch or anything, there would be a button to push, and she would then receive orders to do various exercises.

If this girl needed to eat during this time, food would be brought to her. Even though this girl likes peanut butter, she hates having peanut butter without having milk to wash it down. Therefore, this girl would most likely receive creamy peanut butter sandwiches on stale white bread for all meals during this corner time. She’d be given other nutrients such as raw vegetables, pineapple, and cantaloupe, and small curd cottage cheese to ensure she was given a proper diet during her time of solitude. There would be a source of hot water that this girl could use to drink from, whenever she needed water. For the meals this girl was served, her Master would ensure this girl would be given a small variety outside of water: his cum. This girl would have to drink any cum of her Master’s that would be put into a cup. She would have the choice to put some of the cum on her food, but she would have to drink most of the cum straight from the cup provided to her. She would have no physical contact with anyone, nor would she hear anyone’s direct voice, nor see anyone, as she would not be able to turn her face from the corner without permission.

Should this punishment be something that lasts overnight, this girl would get 6 hours of sleep. She would have to sleep on the cold and hard floor, without any pillows, blankets, or clothes to speak of to keep her warm or comfortable.

If this girl needed to pee, she would have to press a different button of some sort to ask for the permission. There would be a bucket in the room with her, near the corner where she could use whenever she was permitted to pee, and any time she needed to poop. There would be toilet paper and diaper wipes to assist in keeping her cleansed, but this bucket would stay there during the entire duration of her punishment, and would be close by her if/when she slept.

As the camera(s) would be able to see every angle of this girl, she would not be permitted to show any signs of irritation from her punishment. While she wouldn’t have to smile during the punishment, any external signs of irritation such as whining, heavy breathing out of annoyance, or anything of similar nature would not be permitted.

This girl would not be permitted to touch herself in any way pleasurable, even while it was her time for sleep. Her nipples and pussy would be off limits to her, with the exception of wiping her pussy after peeing.

IceMaiden
08-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Sundays report on rules for session one.

Rule One: May only pee in the first 5 minutes of every third hour (3,6,9,12)

This girl has followed the bathroom schedule today (Starting midnight, sunday) and has found it relatively easy to do, apart from upon waking up this morning. This girl had a bathroom break at 12.02am, again at 3.00am before heading to sleep and this girl woke at 8.20 am this morning. Usually the first thing this girl does upon waking is head straight to the bathroom followed with getting a drink of water. However this morning this girl had 40 minutes to wait and so chose to wait for her drink as well. Luckily this girl managed to wait until 9am although by the time it got to 8.50am this girl really was not sure if she would be able to make it. Thankfully she did. This girl followed this rule at 12noon and 3.03pm but missed the 6pm slot as she was napping. She woke at a little past 7pm and thankfully she didn't really feel the need and was easily able to wait until 9pm to go again. This girl plans to go to sleep at midnight after the next bathroom break in order to make the coming night a little easier.

This girl usually drinks alot of water every day but refrained from doing so today as she thought if she drank the amount she usually does then she would find this rule extremely difficult to follow. This girl is quite surprised so far at how easy this rule has been.

Rule Two: Must edge at least 15 times a day

This girl completed task one earlier today (See other report for a more detailed response on the task.) and followed task one with the 15 required edges. This girl was already very aroused from task one when she started her edges, so she knew it would not take her long to complete the required number of edges. This girl used her clit vibrator for stimulation and had her first edge within around three minutes or so. This girl removed the vibrator for a few seconds before replacing it again and managed to do a further seven edges, bringing the total to 8, before she had to remove the vibrator again and take a break for a few minutes. This girl had now become extremely frustrated and was very close to going over which is why she chose to take a few minutes break. Once this girl had calmed down a little and felt she would be able to continue without going over into an orgasm, she replaced the vibe again and proceeded to complete the remaining 7 edges. By the time this girl had completed all fifteen edges she was considerably frustrated and very aroused and wanting nothing more than to orgasm. This girl debated following this immediately with task two as she thought that with how aroused and needy she was it may have helped distract her from the clothespegs, however this girl's son then woke from his nap and so this girl didn't have time to move on to task two just then.

Rule Three: Must refer to themselves in the third person and must refer to everyone else as Sir or Madam on GD only.
This girl has been trying very hard with this rule, she knows it is the one she will struggle with the most on account of forgetfulness and also trying to remain grammatically correct. This girl has been referring to other gD members as Sir/Madam via PM and on the forums with the exception of two members, as said members have requested this girl to speak normally to them. This girl has also been referring to herself in third person, both in PM and on the forums (Again excluding said members) however she did accidentally use 'I' twice in one message without realizing.

Rule Four: Must take cold showers.
This girl recently took a cold bath for this rule. (She does not have a shower installed yet) This was the rule this girl hated the most. This girl likes her baths/showers HOT and after running this one, this girl had to take a few moments to convince herself to actually get -in- it as she really did not want to. This girl is extremely grateful that she is always quick in the shower/bath as it was stated that these cold showers/baths must be that of normal duration. This girl managed to convince herself to step into the bath and then took a further few moments to convince herself to actually sit down in it. This girl began shivering almost immediately after sitting down. This girl was very glad she had shaved the day before as that meant all she had to do was wash her body and hair and saved her a precious few minutes that would otherwise have been spent shaving. This girl proceeded to wash her hair and as she uses a jug type thing to rinse her hair she found it extremely uncomfortable everytime she poured the water over her head and felt the coldness all the way down her back. This girl was shivering alot by now. This girl finished washing her hair and body and got out from the bath and was very glad to be finished. This girl did not enjoy that bath in the slightest.

Mondays Report on Rules for Session One:

Rule One.:
This girl woke at around 7.20am and so struggled a little with rule one this morning. By the time it got to 8.30 she was becoming convinced that she wouldn't be able to wait until 9am for the alotted bathroom break, however she kept insisting herself to just try a little longer, and thankfully she managed to wait until 9am. She had no problems waiting until 12 noon, however as this girl's medication has recently been changed and she is still getting used to them, this girl has been having irregular naps throughout the day and was napping in the afternoon and did not wake until a little past 3, and so she missed the 3pm slot. This girl went out to eat and had become more desperate than she had ever felt by around 5.15pm, and was wondering if she would actually make it home on time to catch the 6pm slot as she also called in a few stores on the way back home. Very, very luckily, this girl got home right on 6pm and so was spared losing a point. This girl had no problem waiting until the 9pm and midnight slot.

Rule Two:
This girl did her edges early on in the day in order to get them out of the way as she knew she would be running a few errands later on in the day and did not want to run out of time for completing them. This girl did not take long to complete her edges as she is almost always constantly aroused these days, although she did take a break around halfway through them again to ensure that she didn't go over and orgasm.

Rule Three:
This girl found this rule slightly easier than the previous day, perhaps because she had become more accustomed to it. This girl did not make any errors with this today. This girl finds it strange that she is actually starting to like speaking this way a little.

Rule Four:
As there was only two cold showers requested, this girl did not do this today, but will take her required second one tomorrow.

Tuesdays Report On Rules for Session One:

Rule One:
This girl did not wake until 8.30 am today and so had no problem waiting until 9am. However, this girl was busy at 12 and missed the slot, and then missed again at 3pm as she was doing chores. Thankfully, this girl had drank practically nothing at all today, so she was able to wait until 6pm, although by the time it got to 5pm, she was wondering if she would make it. But she did, with more or less no problem, and no further problems after that. (This girl has 12 minutes remaining of session one and knows there will be no problem.) This girl thinks if she followed this rule all the time, she probably wouldn't be so disorganized or late for everything, as she constantly kept an eye on the clock.

Rule Two.

This girl completed her edges within the first couple of hours of waking. Again, this girl had no problem with this rule, however she did still need to take a few minutes breather, both at six and tweleve edges, this time. This girl has found this rule the easiest one to follow so far.

Rule Three:
This girl has found this rule even easier than yesterday, today. This girl has become quite used to this form of speech and has started to like it considerably.

Rule Four:
This girl hated this rule even more the second time around. Probably because the experience was still very fresh in her mind and she knew exactly what to expect again. This girl also took a little longer than she did the first time due to shaving. This girl was not happy in that cold bath whatsoever. This girl is looking foward to a hot bubble bath tomorrow.

IceMaiden
08-14-2012, 04:13 PM
Task One Report.
This girl completed task one earlier today. (sunday)
She retrieved a wooden spoon and set about removing her clothes in order to prepare for the 100 swats.
This girl was a little nervous as although she enjoys ass spankings, she isn't so keen on spanks anywhere else.
However, this girl bypassed her ass completely for two reasons, one being that it was only worth half a point and also because she wanted to push her boundaries a little further.
This girl then delievered a firm hard 30 strokes with the spoon to her pussy. By the time this girl reached 30 she was torn between semi discomfort and a little pain yet also becoming quite aroused. This girl then moved on to her left breast and delivered another 20 strokes.

This girl has rarely spanked her breasts and because of the strength she was using for the swats, it quickly became painful. She also managed to hit directly on her nipple a few times which stung alot, yet managed to make her become even more excited.

After delivering these twenty strokes, this girl then moved to her right nipple and applied another twenty strokes to this one, again hitting her nipple several times. Both of this girl's nipples were stinging quite a bit, and this girl can still feel the aftermath of these swats as she writes up this report.
This girl then delivered a further 10 swats to her pussy again, relatively harder than before and took a few seconds break before finishing up with the last 20 strokes.
By the time this girl had delivered the full 100, she was very aroused and desperate for some stimulation, so decided to do the required 15 edges straight afterwards. (This girl is only going to mention this briefly as she plans to write up a further, seperate, report for the rules as well as these reports for the tasks.)
As this girl knew she was going to bypass spanking her ass, she was somewhat nervous about this task but ended up thouroughly enjoying it.

Task Two Report:

This girl applied toothpaste on her clit before replacing her underwear to keep it in place, and then attached a clothespeg to her left nipple, before setting a timer on her phone for thirty minutes.
This girl was easily able to begin writing the essay for this task as she had already given it a great deal of thought over the last day or so, however she was constantly distracted by the clothespeg. The toothpaste burned a little, but it was not anything unbearable, as most of this girl's attention was on that damned peg while writing. This girl does not like pegs, at all. This girl wishes she could burn all existing pegs.
Once the timer went off, this girl changed the peg to her right nipple and set about correcting any mistakes in her essay and adjusting what was needed. As this girl chose punishment(s) that were relatively simple yet very effective (for her, at least) this did not take up the whole remaining thirty minutes. This girl used the remainder of the time to go over her essay several times to ensure that this/these were indeed the worst ones she could think of for herself and came to the conclusion that although very simple, they were.
After the timer went of for the second time, this girl removed the peg (And this girl still isn't sure what she hates more, putting pegs on to begin with, or removing them after a certain length of time..removing them hurts this girl.) and forwarded the essay in a PM.

Task Two Essay:

This girl thought a great deal about what she would consider to be the most awful punishment she could be forced to endure over the last day or so and realized that there were two potential punishments that she could not choose between and so will mention them both briefly.

The first would be to be made to write about what, if anything, she had done wrong, why she had done it and how it had affected both herself and the person she was writing to. This girl believes this is because when/if she is forced to rethink on her actions, it makes her examine them closely and in turn makes her feel incredibly guilty and ashamed for any wrong doing on her part. This girl does have a mischevious streak that can sometimes land her in hot water, even though that is never her intention, and being forced to reconsider the actions commited would make this girl feel incredibly bad, both about the actions commited and also for being..displeasing, in a way.

This girl feels this would be a most effective punishment for her because of the way it would make her rethink on how to act in the future, and the guilt she would feel for the reasons mentioned above would be like a punishment within itself.

The other punishment that this girl thought about was a very simple one-the loss of priviledges, primarily, the loss of music. Music, to this girl, is like oxygen-she needs it to survive. It is a release for her, an enjoyment for her and part of her life at almost every waking moment. This girl will put music on within minutes of waking, until she goes to sleep.
Although this would be one of the most simple punishments, this girl believes/knows that it would be/is torture for her, to lose it.

Although both punishments happen to be very straight forward and simple ones, this girl believes she would rather do anything else, instead of those two, as both would be/are very effective for her.

Rose_Angel
08-14-2012, 06:25 PM
This girl is impressed by Madam Frosty's punishment essay, particularly the first scenario. This girl agrees that writing about what has been done wrong is very effective. Punishments should be there to teach the wrongdoer, and be a natural source of reflection. In a sense, while Madam Frosty wrote about the worst punishment she could endure, she also wrote about the best one to endure, as in most effective.

This girl however, does not see writing essays like that as a punishment. Instead, she see's them as a way of reflection, and a way to grow, and a way to make a plan to improve. This is why this girl takes the time to write punishment reports after receiving a punishment for a valid reason. While the punisher may often expect a report, this girl does not write the reports for them; she writes them for herself. If she does not feel like much reflection is needed, then she'll give a quick report (yes, this girl CAN write quick reports), covering what was done, for the punisher. However, when she feels the need to reflect upon why she was punished, she writes a much more detailed, and often lengthy report, as it is a way for this girl to journal and make sense of her thoughts. She then shares the report as a sign of respect to the person who gave her the punishment, as a way to thank them for the punishment, and so that they can see that their punishment meant something to this girl.

On a similar note as Madam Frosty, this girl finds lectures to be the "worst" punishments that are actually effective to receive. This girl generally knows better, and when she does something that gives cause for a lecture, she knows that she has done something very bad. Lectures bring this girl to tears, and make her reflect deep down inside, and makes her want to improve. Even though this girl hates being lectured, and makes her feel the worst inside, this girl wants this type of punishment when needed, as it is most effective.

This girl did not think about the effectiveness of the punishment she wrote about. The only thing this girl can come up with for why such a punishment might be given to someone and be effective, is if a sub were repeatedly being sent to a corner and fooling around, when it is supposed to be time for reflection, after having several warnings from her Master. Even then, the punishment this girl wrote is very extreme. This girl did not think prior to the task on what she was going to include. She wrote this punishment while she was extremely horny and turned on, which is when she can think of the "do your worst" punishments, or perhaps more of a punishment dare. This girl still sticks to her essay however, in that it would be the worst type of punishment to endure, while potentially being the worst/ineffective punishment a dominant figure could ever assign that is within this girl's limits.

Rose_Angel
08-15-2012, 03:31 AM
Quick Stats:

1 infraction by not referring to someone as “Sir” in a lounge game post. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=756579&postcount=1997

Day 1: 32 edge, cold shower
Day2: 15 edges, cold shower
Day 3: 33 edges

Report on task one

This girl started task one Sunday morning at 8:40, and finished at 8:45. She had not intended on being able to do so until later that evening, or the next day, as her aunt is visiting. However, her aunt and mother left to go take their dog for a walk, so this girl thought it was a great time to do task one. While her dad was awake and was playing a game in a room across from this girl’s room, this girl knows that he is practically deaf, and he had his game turned on very loud already. Still, to be sure, she turned the fan in her room on high, stripped her clothes off, and began the task. She wasn’t quite sure how she would distribute the swats, but she knew she wanted as many on her nipples as she could handle.

She first gave her left nipple 10 hard swats, and then her right. She intended on doing this again, but could only bring herself to do 5 on each nipple at a time, alternating nipples. By the time she got to 70 swats, she looked at her nipples and saw that they were very red and swollen. This girl tried to swat her pussy with the spoon, but did not feel much, so she decided not to count those attempts. This girl thought about distributing some to her ass, but decided to do more on her red and swollen nipples, as she absolutely loves torturing them. So, she continued alternating left to right in sets of 5 for the rest of her 100, maintaining her hard swats, even though there was greater pause between each swat, as she had to tell herself that anything less than hard would be unacceptable. Both nipples remained swollen for a good 15-20 minutes after task 1 was completed.

Report on task two

This girl started task two on Tuesday morning. In preparation of the dare, she edged a few times while reading a current story from getDare entitled “24 Hour Submissive", written by Madam Cherrygirl. She came VERY close to going over during this time, but forced herself to edge once more. One she felt horny enough, she grabbed a quick bite to eat, and then went in the bathroom to put a bit of toothpaste on her clit. At first she did not feel anything, so she rubbed it in more on her clit and on the areas surrounding her clit, and left the bathroom after it began to burn. She returned to her room and set her alarm at 7:10 A.M. for 7:41 and 8:11, as she uses her cell phone as her alarms, which she can set multiple alarms. Then she placed the clothes peg on her left nipple and began to imagine and write about the worst punishment she could think of ever needing to serve. This girl kept everything within her limits, as she would never be with someone who did not respect hers. At 7:41, her alarm went off, and she took the peg off of her left nipple and placed it on her right.

The only real corrections this girl made to her paper, was cutting and pasting different parts into the different paragraphs, so that everything made more sense, as well as removing things she mentioned twice. This girl does have to admit to adding in a couple things as well. She didn’t think about this at the time of writing, but the task only said to make necessary corrections. The additions that were added were the wedgie, clothes pegs, and exercises. This girl felt that when writing it, those elements were necessary to include for a “worst punishment,” however they were not actually corrections to her essay. She started the essay just thinking of her two worst dislikes, which go hand-in hand. A real worst punishment includes all dislikes if possible, which is why she included them. So, in a sense, to fulfill the nature of the task, they had to be added. But with taking those three things away, the punishment would have still been awful.

Neither the toothpaste nor the pegs bothered this girl in any way. Honestly, this girl has been playing with her nipples so much while edging, she hardly felt the clothes pins on her. The toothpaste burned for a bit, but it just isn’t all that strong of a burn. This girl did not wash off the toothpaste at all, but ended up going swimming, so she assumes the chlorine naturally cleaned it.

Report on Rules

This girl came so close to not breaking any rules for this session. On one post, in the lounge games, this girl posted “Are you interested in seeing the reports?,” and forgot to address that person as “Sir.”

Rule one:

The bladder control has been extremely difficult, psychologically. This girl NEEDS to use the bathroom right before going to bed, otherwise, she is not able to go. This girl should have asked for an exception before going to bed, but did not. She wanted to “show her submissiveness,” as well as prove to herself that she could do it. Well, turns out, she could… but she shouldn’t have. This girl gets up at 5:30 and was stayed up past midnight, in order to follow the rules.

This girl surprisingly, did not have a single infraction on the bladder. She missed 3 potty breaks in all. The first was the Monday at 9:00 A.M. bathroom break, as she was supposed to meet her teacher at 9:00 to work on lesson plans, and procedures this girl will have to follow. This girl got to the school at 8:45, but the teacher was late and the school was locked. The teacher did not show until 10:30.

On Tuesday, this girl was too busy edging while reading the above story as mentioned, "24 Hour Submissive," and missed her 9:00 again. In the evening, this girl was talking to Sir Dravot a lot about session two and her thoughts and opinions about it, and next thing this girl realized, is that it was 6:07 pm.

However, she managed to hold it each time, without any real problems, thankfully for her.

Rule two:

This girl was required to edge 15 times a day. This girl edged 32 times on Sunday: Two sessions of 15 times each, and two just before going to bed. On Monday, she greatly struggled with this. It took her 75 minutes to get 12 edges in on her first session. Later on in the night, while talking to someone online, something was said to this girl which greatly turned this girl on which allowed her to edge twice very fast, nearly bringing her over the edge. The girl calmed down for a second and got that third edge in. She thought about continuing, but decided not to. On Tuesday, this girl had only managed 7 edges in the morning. Something happened that evening that caused great distress to this girl. She felt very bad and apologetic. 9:30 at night rolled around, and this girl realized she still had 8 edges to do! She was not turned on in the slightest, after so much reflection had been done. This girl used her vibrator, while getting herself in a better mood, although still not turned on. As it was nearing 10:30 and this girl still hadn’t edged, she started to get concerned. She then thought about anything she could. Finally, this girl thought about the rules for session 2, and being required to edge 20 times every day. This girl has her 300th dare coming up, and she would absolutely hate it if her 300th dare came on one of the later edges in the day. The scary thought of failing one of Sir Dravot’s dares terrified her, and seeing as this girl often gets off while imagining awful punishments, she thought about having to do a punishment dare from him. This was enough motivation to get her going. She pushed through to get another 8 done, and then continued to do 18 more. She wanted to go further, but was too close to going over edge, and it was too late at night, so she knew she needed to stop. So, on the third day, she got a total of 33 edges!

Rule three:

Referring to this girl’s self in third person was actually very enjoyable to this girl, as was referring to everyone else as Sir or Madam on getDare. It made for some interesting conversations while this girl was punishing others and while creating dares. It was quite hilarious to this girl to say things like “Does this girl make herself clear, Sir?” when addressing the punishment of a sub. Just to call people “Sir” when punishing them is funny enough. While fun, it was also difficult at times to remember this girl’s “place” for the purpose of this session, as this is the only infraction that was made.

Rule four:

This girl took two cold showers, satisfying the condition of the text “must take cold showers.” Initially, Sir Dravot assumed the girls would take one cold shower every day. However, this girl caught a technicality, mentioning that “must take cold showers” meant must take at least two showers. Sir Dravot was kind and let this loophole stay, granted that the girls did not take a hot shower directly after a cold one, and that the cold showers were full length.

This girl is shocked at how hard doing this was. It was an absolute shock to her body. This girl really didn’t know what to expect, but she found out she hated it. She hated knowing she had to take another one. On the second shower, once the water was turned on, this girl ‘screamed’ out in a whisper (of that makes sense) "Holy fuck I hate this, this is fucking cold. shit shit shit mother fucking stupid ass competition." Needless to say, this girl does NOT like cold showers!

Overall:

Overall, this session was well. This girl learned a few things about her submissiveness. First and foremost, she likes it very much. Another thing that she learned is what it felt like in a sense, to actually have rules to follow, which this girl has never had to have. She is not sure how she feels about rules yet. She knows she likes to follow them to show her submissiveness, whether she likes the rules or not.

This girl has worked together with Madam Frosty in finding potential traps and loopholes. This girl hopes to upkeep the good sportsmanship throughout the entire experience. Sir Dravot, Madam Frosty, and this girl are becoming even better friends through this. Sir Dravot has encouraged both girls in the competition, and the girls have cheered each other on through the entire process, and have found this session to be both fun and challenging.

Dravot
08-15-2012, 03:39 AM
Final score for session one:
Frosty 12
Rosebrat89 13

Rosebrat89, please pick one of Frosty's dislikes to use in her punishment. PM it to me and the punishment will be posted here.

Rosebrat89 selected messy from Frosty's dislikes.

Frosty you will need
that strawberry or chocolate syrup you hate so much

Its going to go over your head, in your bra and in the back of your panties.
You will do one toe touch, one squat (this is one set) for ten sets.
You may not clean up for at least 10 minutes from when the mess was made.
You must also complete the 10 sets before cleaning up.

IceMaiden
08-15-2012, 04:04 AM
"Holy fuck I hate this, this is fucking cold. shit shit shit mother fucking stupid ass competition." .

LMFAO

I had much the same thoughts during those cold baths, Lover!

I find it interesting that it was the same rule we both messed up on, too.

ahh..syrup. Ick.
I will complete this either later tonight or tomorrow when Connor is in nursery and report back on it.

Despite being a point behind, I have to say I am enjoying this competition and also hope that the friendly sportsmanship/atmosphere continues! Although I may not feel that way while covered in syrup, Lover. Hahahahaha.

Rose_Angel
08-15-2012, 04:18 AM
I looked at your ranked likes/dislikes. You had to use pegs for the task, corner is your most hated.... lines seem monotonous more than anything, and you could end up liking moderate public. I do love you, Frosty. We're not actually 'lovers" in the normal connotation, but still...

I chose messy as I figured you'd have a fairly short task to complete with it. I wanted to make it as easy for you as possible! I didn't want to choose.. but better me choose than Dravot, right?

Dravot
08-17-2012, 07:07 PM
Session three
Task 1 After your daily shower(your main shower) put a little toothpaste on your clit, nipples, asshole.

Task 2
Write 20 words (multiple words connected by context are one word ie cum here) on yourself with a sharpie. List all of them and their locations in your report.

Rules
1. You must edge 30 times a day
2. One of the edges each day must be last thing before bed, then suck your finger clean, this is the very last thing to do before going to sleep
4. No panties

One rule edited due to extenuating circumstances outside of the intended scope of the challenge.

IceMaiden
08-18-2012, 01:08 PM
..Haha. I almost typed in third person again, then.

Anyway.

While I am aware this session finishes shortly for me, I have had little time to write detailed reports over the last few days so I will get on that tomorrow and have them posted up sometime throughout the day.

Reports will be up tomorrow at the latest from session 2, from both me and Rose, I assume.

Rose_Angel
08-18-2012, 07:21 PM
Generally, I have quick stats, but all tasks and rules were followed, so unless Dravot catches something I missed, there were no infractions.

First Half of Task 1 Report:

I did 18 edges early this morning before 7:00 A.M., and gave myself a rest. I wanted to save a couple edges. Around 7:42, I decided I wanted to get ready for my wall time. I found another loophole that Dravot approved of, which is that we did not have to stand for our 30 minutes at the wall. So, I tried various positions on my bed to see if any were feasible… they weren’t. So, I decided I better go ahead and just stand. As I was just about to start the task, I thought “wait a minute! This isn’t a punishment, it’s just a task!” For perhaps the first time in a year or more, I got out my cd collection, found my Evanescence Fallen CD, and popped it in. I was now ready to begin. It was 7:57, so I set my alarm for 8:28, to ensure I’d be at the wall for at least 30 minutes. I stood very close to the wall, put the quarter to the wall, and then my nose on it to hold it, and set my hands behind my head, interlocked with each other. I was actually quite comfortable, and singing. However, something awful happened! I got dizzy and felt like I was going to pass out. I had to stop. It was 8:15 when I hit the bed. I was very bummed. I messaged Frosty letting her know what happened, and that I was sad cause I’d have to do another 30 minutes to complete the task. Frosty suggested I ask Dravot for an exception to simply allow me to do 15 minutes more at another time. I initially declined her idea, but as Dravot and I are good friends, it was mentioned, and he gave me the permission to do so without me asking for it.

Task Two report:

Written sometime Thursday night

I was not feeling well today after nearly passing out. So I slept a good portion of the day (after eating of course). When I woke up at 4:05, I realized I could have started task 2 while I had been sleeping. So, I promptly gave myself a front and back wedgie while laying down still. Honestly, I don’t think I had it in very well when I was laying down, but I still felt too weak to get up and give myself a better one. I went back to sleep per Frosty’s orders shortly after. As soon as I woke up and got out of bed, I gave myself a ‘proper’ wedgie, and made sure to pull my underwear up super high on my waste.

The longest I’ve ever worn a wedgie prior to this task was during my cleaning dare. It sucked then, and it certainly sucks now! Every time I go to move, or sit down, or anything, I feel it getting higher and higher up my ass, and it is miserable. I just want to pick the bugger out of me. I was half tempted to firmly spank my pussy 20 times just to be relieved of the wedgie for a bit to go take a nice hot shower.

Also, every time I use the bathroom, while I look forward to the temporary relief of the wedgie, it HURTS being pulled out, if not burns… and then it feels even more irritating when it goes right back in after having such a short time of relief. I hate pineapple, but I’d rather eat an entire can of pineapples than endure this for 24 hours. (Everything up until now was written around 10:00 P.M. or so).

(Friday, 6:10 A.M.)

I hate wedgies! They are just awful. Going to sleep last night was a small bit of a challenge, as I had to sleep on my back with my legs straight, otherwise the irritation was just too much. I’m not sure if I would ever consent to an overnight wedgie again. (okay, I’m sure I would… but I’d be VERY sad). After using the bathroom around 11 P.M. last night, (which to all on getDare, Frosty and I did get the permission to go once right before bed, granted that we firmly slap our pussy 5 times first), the smell of my underwear started to bother me. I considered changing it then, but decided I should probably wait until I shower. However, around 3 am, when I went to the bathroom again, I nearly gagged at the smell. After peeing, I washed my hands, went to my room, and switched to a clean pair of underwear. At 6:00 am, it really stung, and it felt like I almost had to force my wedgie out before using the bathroom. My ass feels like it is becoming raw from it, and it is an awful sensation. I also had to poop during my 6:00 alloted time, and it HURT wiping myself clean!!! I am greatly looking forward to 4:06 this evening!

(7:37 A.M).

Okay, wow. First, I will mention that I was a bit excited earlier, and wondered if it would be possible to edge with a wedgie. I also wondered if it would be a good idea if I were to or not. Well, I had to try. I got my vibrator and placed it on my clit, and turned it on. I quickly assessed that it would be possible, however it was too painful to continue doing at the time. Now, I don’t feel comfortable in saying for what, but let’s just say that soon after my attempt at edging, someone gave me a VERY special offer, and I was extremely touched to be trusted with something generally kept so private. Sorry for the lack of detail, but as anyone who I’ve talked to or has read my blog knows, I don’t give out details of others without their permission. Anyway… thinking about how honored I felt, along with how I was already excited as mentioned, and became even more so when I realized I really needed to pee knowing I’m not “allowed” to (even though only consequence is losing a point), I became SOOOO excited, I HAD to edge. I got my bullet out again, and began. It hurt a LOT. My legs tightened, my body was moving, further increasing the annoying pain of the wedgie. I edged twice, and stopped when the pain was too much. Taking the vibrator away from my privates hurt, as it felt like it was practically glued to my pussy. While I half regret it edging due to the increased pain, and knowing I can’t relieve my wedgie until 9:00 for a potty break… I’m going to go do some more, because writing about this and thinking about that special offer has turned me on again

(8:07 A.M.)

I only managed to edge once more. The pain is just too much to do too many with the wedgie, but I’m still sooooo turned on. I’m tempted to take a cold shower to help cool me down and turn me off.

(11:03 A.M.)

I did take a shower, but it was not cold. I sincerely considered it, but decided not to put myself through such agony. I knew I’d only regret it if I chose to do this. Since my parents were both home at the time, I turned on some music and got out my wooden spoon. In general, I have a hard time bringing myself to spank my pussy firmly, so I “motivated” myself by spanking it to some rock music on nice beats in the music. It hurt more than usual because the wedgie was still in. I started the spanking at 8:10 A.M. I’m not sure when I finished it, but I got in my room after showering at 8:39. Normally, I don’t take long showers, but I so needed the relief from the wedgie, and this was the first hot shower I’ve taken in a while. I shampooed my hair twice, washed my entire body, and then shaved my arms and pussy. Generally speaking, I never shave my pussy unless I’m about to go see my fiancé, but… I figured it wouldn’t be seen as “bad” for a sub to keep her pussy shaved, which is my rationale for staying in the hot water longer.

However, once again, I felt myself get weak and wanting to pass out. I got out as quickly as possible, half covered myself, went to my room and laid down on my bed, naked and wet, for about 5 minutes to regain some strength. Then I got up, put on my underwear and gave myself the wedgies, and returned to laying down, as I still felt weak. I set my alarm for 8:58 A.M., enough time to get myself dressed before relieving myself in the bathroom, and let myself doze off until then.

(4:56 P.M.)

I removed my wedgie at 4:43 P.M. I was busy writing up a couple dare reports. I suppose the extra time helps make up for my long shower, as I could have removed the wedgie at 4:06 P.M. but I can’t say how relieved I am that task 2 is finally over.

Second half of task two report:

There isn’t too much to say on this. I woke up at 5:30 AM on Saturday, ate my can of fruit that had plenty of pineapple, went to my room, stripped naked, popped in a Shania Twain CD, at 5:45 AM I set my alarm for 6:01, held the quarter to the wall with my nose, with my hands behind my head. I did itch a lot, so it was a challenge not to take my hands out from behind my head, but at least I had good music to sing to during the task.

Rule Reports:

I haven’t yet broken any rules, and unless I were to want to take a shower with hot water without slapping my pussy 20 times first... which I'm not showering tonight, there are no rules I can break.

Rule One:

You must edge 20 times a day:

Thursday

On Thursday as I mentioned, it was fairly easy. I did 18 in the morning before my first half of task 1, and two soon after I had recovered a bit, as I got excited again.

Friday

On Friday, as mentioned in task 2, I edged 3 times with my wedgie because I was ridiculously turned on, from that offer mentioned. I really wasn’t feeling well on Friday either, after nearly passing out again, so I didn’t keep the best of records. Sometime between 5-8 P.M I got in 7 edges. I was really trying to hammer out 10 more at night, which took me about 90 minutes, and this may sound funny, but 3 of my edges came from reading some of Dravot’s punishments. They just amaze me. They are things I would certainly NEVER consent to doing at times, as they’re often outside of my limits, but in a semi-sadistic sense, they turn me on. I was talking to Dravot and tried getting him to motivate me. I said something like “how about for each of the edges I don’t have left by 10:30, I kneel for 5 minutes tomorrow.” He reminded me of the rule that we set forth in the competition, that he could not punish us for individual tasks. I was honestly about to give up for the night. Out of nowhere, and I mean, I seriously have no idea what came over me I finally got turned on and had my last 5, and was sad cause I was all out. I KNOW I had my other 2 in there somewhere, but again, I wasn’t feeling that well, and was not paying too much attention to the times.

Saturday:

I got on Skype with my Master, and ended up doing 14 edges, and not that it matters for the competition, but 5 fails as well. This left me with 6 to go. I finished them out while Frosty and I were talking with Dravot tonight (Saturday) about our fears of session 4, which, is silly of us really. I suggested we NOT talk to him until after session 4 was posted, but it’s too much fun. The submissive in me quivers to think about what session 4 will be like, as well as anticipates a good challenge, and the Domme in me finds the psychological aspect of our fears to be entertaining… even if I’m thinking about myself.

Rule Two:

You must eat a piece of pineapple a day.

I hate pineapple. Initially I didn’t have any, and told Dravot of my concerns. He told me I could either go get some, or lose three points. I really wasn’t happy about this, as I had already had to find an excuse to use my dad’s car to get out of the house in session 1 to get a wooden spoon. Granted… I wanted the wooden spoon. I thought that I almost wasn’t going to get a chance to get pineapple. On Wednesday night, my parents wanted fast food. I saw this as my opportunity! I offered to get it, but before going stopped at a corner store on the way, went inside, and searched for pineapple of any sort. The only can that had it in there was a fruit cocktail can, filled with several fruits, peach, pineapple, pears, grapes, and cherries. I grabbed that, paid for it, got the fast food and got home.
Thursday night, I couldn’t tell the difference between the pears, peaches and pineapples, so I had one piece one by one (none of it was tasty as it was in corn syrup) until I undoubtedly tasted the pineapple!

On Friday morning, right after my 3:00 A.M. potty break, I went to the kitchen to get my can, and I just decided to take a big spoonful. I KNOW there was pineapple in it, cause it tasted nasty! The other fruits I can deal with, but the pineapple makes it strong.

On Saturday morning, while I didn’t say this, the stupid can cost me $2 at the corner store, or close to #1.34 for the people in the U.K. So, I decided to just eat the whole can for breakfast when I woke up at 5:30 A.M. in the morning. It was disgusting! I think I gagged about three times eating it, but I forced it down. Even though I hated it, I was not letting that money go to waste!

Rule Three:

You may only pee in the first 5 minutes of every third hour.

When I first saw this appearing for the second session, I became extremely depressed. I actually ended up crying. The reaction surprised me, but I realized how awful it was, because it was essentially forcing me to stay up past midnight, and I wake up really early. I talked to Frosty and Dravot, and we made an agreement that we could pee just before going to bed, granted that we spanked our pussies firmly 5 times first. With this added allowed bathroom break, there wasn’t any problem.
I missed one potty break at some point between Thursday and Friday, but I wasn’t feeling too well either day and slept a lot, so the days blurred together for a bit. Saturday, fortunately for the both of us, since Frosty had a wedding to go to, Dravot gave us an exception for this day.

Rule Four:

You can take a shower with hot water as long as you slap your pussy 20 times before getting into the shower.

I generally don’t shower daily (it makes me itchy if I do). So I shower every other day in general, unless I’ve been outside and doing some heavy work, but considering I’ve felt sick, I haven’t been doing much. I took a shower late Wednesday night during our free day between sessions. I took a shower on Friday as mentioned above, and that was the only shower I took in the session. It was very nice to have a nice, hot shower, as it was the first I had had all week.

Overall:

Overall, this session was fairly easy. The Wedgie was easy but it SUCKED, seriously, it really, really, really, really, sucked. The wall time was okay since I listened to music. And since I was able to do two sessions, due to nearly passing out. Even with my personal health problems, I felt that the session was MUCH easier than the first, especially regarding the rules.

One thing that I “learned” or was rather re-enforced, was to bring up any health/ safety concerns to the people you give control to. The most effective punishment I have ever received was the one mentioned in this post (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=735827&postcount=86) on my truth thread, regarding the lecture I received from my Master.

After Dravot made the before bedtime potty exception, he gave me a mini-lecture that I need to state any serious concerns to him immediately regarding this competition, or anything I go to him with for the future. I immediately thought back to the lecture I got from my Master and was rather disappointed in myself for not applying it to the situation. But, we aren’t perfect, and this was a learning experience to say the least.

I almost feel as if Frosty and I aren’t competing with each other. We’re motivating each other, and giving each other tips on how to be submissive. Don’t worry, we both still want to win, but we both want each other to do well, and learn from this. And I am learning a lot. It’s amazing what I’m willing to do for the sake of a competition, just to be submissive.

I’m really looking forward to session 3 coming up in a few hours!

Best of luck, Lover!

Rose_Angel
08-18-2012, 11:21 PM
Frosty and I got the go ahead from Dravot to simply post our task reports/daily reports/ whatever we want to include for the day on here, so that you, our 'viewers,' will have more content to read and more often. It isn't like Frosty or myself would ever see the other's report and decide to lie about something. So, my report to task two, the body writing task for session 3 is posted below.

Task Two Report

When I first read this task, I thought “Why did I allow body writing?” It is something I’ve never done, and the task seems to give the suggestion to write “degrading” things in my opinion, which is something I’ve gone ahead and added to my limits (I did this before seeing the task!). However, I quickly saw a loophole, and came up with 20 words: I, me, we, us, you, our, who, why, how, the, and, or, of, up, ax, it, is, in, out, and wow. I didn’t mention this in that conversation, but I also intended to write them all in the same small area on my body, but I sent this list to Dravot, and while he agreed that those words satisfied the task, he also mentioned they were boring and that I could do better. Well, once again, I didn’t say anything, but I essentially dismissed that statement.

However, being the thoughtful person I am, this was present on my mind during the night as I slept. This competition, while point based, is to show submissiveness. While I could have done the task the way I originally planned and gotten two points, it wouldn’t have been in the spirit of the competition. And honestly, once I set my mind to doing better, I came up with something that I would be VERY happy to write on my body.

Written Saturday 11:55 P.M. (no body writing was done until midnight!)

I am starting this task in 4 minutes, Sunday, at midnight. Seeing as I went to the bathroom just before, and will be able to go again after showering to clean up, putting toothpaste on my nipples, clit, and asshole before laying down to sleep to edge at least once, (if not more, before going to sleep). I will write the locations of where the words went, as well as the color sharpie I used as I go along. I have the words pre-planned, but not the locations. Two minutes to go, and I’m actually getting excited to do it, not sexually excited, just in general.

The list, the locations, and why the words went where they did are below.

Strong- I wrote this in purple on the bottom of my right foot. It takes a lot of strength to stand up for what people believe in, regardless of what circumstances are thrown at them.

Accepting- Purple marker the bottom of my left foot. I chose this location because I firmly believe everyone should be accepting of others. It is one of my main principles of which I live my life, and stand on, so to speak.

Understanding- Blue marker, bottom of left foot near the toes. It relates so much to accepting. Things people don’t understand, are things people don’t often accept. Since I chose to put accepting on the bottom of my left foot, this is where I wanted understanding as well.

Motivated- Purple marker on right lower part of leg. Being motivated means “going out” and getting something done. We generally use our legs to get us from one point to the other.

Determined- Same as motivated, but on left lower leg.

Obedient- Pink marker across my right knee. My greatest dislike, is kneeling, especially as it is very physically challenging. Therefore, when I kneel as I’m told, I am showing not only my submissiveness, but my obedience at its best.

Compassionate- Left knee pink marker. For some reason, people often see compassion as weakness. I disagree with this entirely. While some may question this location, as someone can be weak in the knees so therefore it seems like I would agree with compassion being a weak quality to have. However, I think when someone has hit rock bottom, and is “on their knees” (not in a sexual manner), we need to reach out a helping hand.

Faithful- Pink across my pelvic region, as it is as it is near my vagina. I have been faithful in not letting have anyone access to my body, other than myself and to my fiancé.

Confident- Light blue across my stomach. My weight is the only real thing I can think of that could cause someone like me to lose any confidence. While I see my weight as a hindrance, and an added obstacle to some tasks, I have high self-confidence that I am able to do anything.

Courageous- Purple marker across my heart. Honestly, I was having a very hard time thinking about where to put this one, and I finally thought about the wizard of oz, how the cowardly lion wanted courage. Granted, the tin-man wanted a heart… but hey, it is now 1:05 in the morning, so whatever came to mind.

Trusting- Light blue marker on left breast near the nipples. I chose this location because this is the first sexual part of my body I ever allowed my fiancé/Master to touch.

Intelligent- Purple marker. I tried to write this on my forehead, but could not. I used my webcam to try to mirror it, but it was too awkward. However I was able to write it on my chest, above my right breast. No particular reason; since I couldn’t complete my challenge of writing on my forehead, I did write it while looking up-side-down.

Patient- Pink marker across left bicep area. This is where people often flex their arms to show their strength, and patience is something a strong person needs to have.

Forgiving- Pink marker across right bicep area. It takes a lot of inner strength to truly forgive someone, especially one’s self.

Loving- Light blue marker across the inner side of my elbow, where I am generally poked to give blood, in order to save lives. I believe that love, more than anything saved my life. When I went to attempt suicide, I thought about how much my parents would be devastated. I knew they loved me and would miss me, and I couldn’t bear the thought of them having so much grief. I loved them too, and although there were two actual attempts, there were several more times where I considered ending my life, but thinking about the love I knew my parents had for me stopped me from going through with it.

Respectful- Purple Marker in right palm. While I would ideally like to write this on my lips, as I always speak with respect, I would have the same challenges of trying to write on my forehead. However, we can often show disrespect with our hands, by pointing and laughing, flipping people off, etc. However, I try to be respectful in all ways, so I decided my hand was the next best place.

Sincere- Purple Marker in left palm. Someone who shakes someone’s hand when agreeing upon someone should be sincere. I know I am.

Thoughtful- Light blue marker across the back of my right hand. I have taken a lot of time to consider where I wanted these words to go, and most of the writing has been with my right hand.

Honest- Pink marker across the back of my left hand. As several people have noted to me on getDare, I am a very honest person. People hide things on the inside of their hands, which is why I’ve written honest on the outside of mine.

Responsible- Light blue marker, on the top of my left ring finger. I would love to be married right now, but I felt it was the responsible thing to wait until after I was done with my college education before making any real big decisions.

Clean up

After spending over an hour on this task, as it took me a long time to really think about where I wanted everything to go, I took a shower. After the shower I put a bit of toothpaste on my required areas, and now I sit here, at 2:03 A.M. in the morning, while my ass is burning slightly, typing this up. I got most of the marker out while cleaning, however, the few places I’m having the most difficulty with are on my hands and feet, but feet I’m not so concerned about the feet. I’m hoping I’ll be able to wash more out in the morning.

Final Thoughts

This task surprised me. I didn’t intend on thinking where to put everything. I started with ‘strong’ and the idea to put it on my foot came to mind. So then I started thinking about where other words should go. The list is basically labeled in locations from lowest point, to chest, and then arms to hands. I figured I’d go ahead and give them some type of non-quantifying order.

Like I said in the beginning of the report, I have degradation in my limits. I am a very [insert all the above 20 adjectives here] woman, and would never consent to being degraded. The quick story on how degradation was recently added to my limits is as follows.

A few days ago, for the first time out of nowhere, my fiancé/Master called me a ‘slut’ during one of our Skype sessions. I immediately corrected him, telling him I know he tried to say something that might turn me on, which I appreciate, but that it was a huge turn off and that I never want to be degraded again. Before this, I wondered how I would actually feel about degradation, but that confirmed it. If I don’t let the love of my life talk down to me, then I most certainly wouldn’t allow anyone on getDare to.

So I felt that even though I’ve never done body writing, I’d go ahead and take the challenge to be more creative for this task head on, and wrote 20 of the best words I could write on myself. I chose these words ahead of time and asked Dravot if we could write more, which I think surprised him a bit as I’ve talked to him in the past about my issues with body writing, but I’m sure he understands now, after reading this report for task 2. However, he said that it had to be exactly 20, so I crossed a few out, such as brave, as it is similar to courageous, as well as inner-beauty, and a few others, as they weren’t really adjectives.

While I’m sure what I did was not the intention for this task, I did have fun and have most certainly satisfied the requirements of this task!

gin
08-18-2012, 11:35 PM
Good girl!!!
Very creative, indeed, yet accomplishing to the given task. Nice job...

Dravot
08-19-2012, 06:25 AM
Very very well done rose, it is not outside of the goal of the task at all, the example I used in the rules was meant for clarity not as a guide, you and frosty are both free to write what you want as long as it shows some thought and creativity.

IceMaiden
08-19-2012, 02:41 PM
Punishment Report from session One:

I actually had quite a dilema in choosing which syrup to use.
Both are disgusting yes but the strawberry is just a little bit more stickier than the chocolate, however I wasn't sure if the chocolate would permently stain my underwear and decided I didn't want to take that risk and ended up choosing the strawberry even though I knew it would feel a little worse than the other.

I poured a good amount in my bra and underwear, it didn't really bother me to much in either place there, it was pouring it over my head that I was dreading.
Both Dravot and Rose know I have done this before and know just how much I hate feeling unclean and messy, and because I was fully aware of how it was going to feel I took a few minutes to actually convince myself to put some over my head.
I really did NOT want to, I hate mess. I hate feeling unclean. And I hate how frikken sticky that damn thing is.

The toe touch and squats didn't really bother me to be honest. Well I'm not exactly a fan of exercise, it's not something that I absolutely detest and do try to do a small amount at the very least everyday anyway, so I would like to say I am physically quite active and so I found the ten sets of these quite easy. What was distracting was the syrup dripping onto my face from my head and a couple drops into my eyes at one point, which stung a little.
The ten sets only took me a couple of minutes at the most, probably not even that, although I didn't time it so can not be exactly sure.

I waited a further ten minutes however, from finishing the sets, in order to clean up, to ensure I got the full ten minutes in as I also did not check the time when it originally went on my head an in my underwear. My absolute favourite part was washing that damn thing off!

On the whole, while I disliked the syrup, I found this punishment ridicolously easy to complete and had no problems with it, other than originally having to convince myself to pour it over/on my head.

And Rose..yes I'd rather you choose! (No offence Dravot :D)

Session Two Reports on Rules:

Originally, I was going to do the same as I did for the first session and do a daily report on the rules, however I had little time over the last few days and so will do an overall report on each rule instead.

Rule One:

I found this somewhat easier than I thought I would. When I first saw that the number of edges had increased and it was to be daily again, I was apprehensive that I may end up going over into an orgasm.
Thankfully, I managed to complete this without to much difficulty as I made sure to take several breaks throughout the required 20 edges each day. (Nowhere did the rule state the edges had to be continous :) )
As always, I found it relatively easy to edge a number of times once I had reached my first couple, which although they took slightly longer than the remaining ones, took nowhere near as long as they used to for me to achieve them.
They did however, become more and more difficult each day, not in reaching them, but in not going over into an orgasm. It is for this reason I was quite dismayed to see the edges number has further increased for the next session.

Rule Two:
I had no problem with this rule whatsoever. While I am very fussy with food, and probably don't eat enough variety of what I should or how much I should, I love fruit, and I love pineapple more than any other fruit. In fact, on the rare occasions I eat pizza, pineapple is the only topping I will take on it. I had more than the required one piece every day (It was previously discussed and agreed that this rule did not mean we could eat ONLY one piece a day, whereas the edges rule was to be exactly 20.) I did feel sorry for my Lover on this rule though, knowing how much she hates pineapple. As I stated, I am very fussy with food and if I had to eat something I absolutely detested I would geniunely HATE it. I felt bad for her having to eat this when she would really rather not do and hope that the following sessions wont include anything similar for her.

Rule Three:
I was also disappointed to see this rule make a further apperance..while I managed to follow this rule successfully in the first session, at times it did become extremely difficult to do so, and I was quite horrified to realize it would come into play again on this session. However, both Rose and I asked for an exception on this rule, that being that there was one further allowed break right before we headed to bed, even if when we did it didn't match up to the schedule. Dravot allowed this provided that we spank ourselves five times before using this alotted break. I used this exception every night which made this rule extremely easier to follow, even though I did not like the spanking. Generally, I enjoy spankings, and hard spankings at that. However I do not enjoy pussy spankings. Regardless, it was a small price to pay in order to be allowed the mentioned exception. Saturday, I was at a family member's wedding and was one of the bridesmaids and was out from early moning until evening and so both Rose and I were excused from this rule on that day.

Rule Four:
I was SO glad to see we were allowed hot water for our showers/baths this time around. Honestly, I think that was the worst aspect of session one and something I absolutely hated. As I mentioned I'm not a fan of pussy spanking, however I would have happily doubled the required spanks in order to be able to keep the hot water for this session. Rose and I did originally point out that it was never stated just how hard we had to do these 20 pussy spanks and so we could potentially just spank ourselves with a sponge or flannel in order to satisfy these conditions, lmao. However, Dravot declined this loophole and said the spanks had to be firm. Although I was disappointed our loophole wasn't allowed (Even though I knew it wouldn't be anyway) I stand by what I said. It was/is a very small price to pay for the luxury of hot water.

Overall Conclusion on the Rules:

The only rule I didn't like much was the bathroom control again. That being said, this rule was made very easy to follow and abide by with the night time/bed time exception.
The other three rules posed little problem for me, apart from worrying I would go over into an orgasm with my edges, which thankfully did not happen as I am still continuing with my edging challenge while competing in this contest.
I would generally be very happy to include the pineapple rule for any future sessions, although I'd like it to be substituted for something else for my Lover.
As for the final rule, after not having hot water in session one, and now having it back, it has made me much more appreciative of not only this, but also lifes other little luxuries in general.

Task One Report:
I HATED this when I first saw it.. I hate corner time/wall time and when I first saw this task my initial reaction was to roll my eyes and think 'Oh god please no.'
However, neither Rose or I ever asked for this contest to be easy and we were well aware that some of the tasks Dravot set/would set would potentially feel like punishments for us rather than tasks, so we both went into this fully aware and had a good idea what to expect. That being said, I was still not happy when I first saw this task.
Now..I would like to point out that even though some tasks may feel like punishments to us, they AREN'T. And after discussing this in some detail, we realized..hey wait a minute..it's NOT a punishment..so we planned to skype together during our said wall time hahaha. However, we both ended up slightly sick at different times throughout this session and so ended up completing this task at different intervals rather than together as we intended. Had we done what was originally planned we were going to mention it in our reports to give Dravot and our viewers a laugh as we thought it was actually an excellent idea! It was never prohibited..and we have both stated numerous times we are looking for any loopholes we can find, no matter how small.
That being said, as we ended up doing it at different times, I took a leaf out of my Lover's book, got myself ready (I used a 10p as that is the closest thing I have found to a dime, being in the UK.) and hit play on my CD player before heading over to the wall. I was going to stand originally and then decided I didn't want to stand for a consecutive 30 minutes (We did also point out it was never said the 30 minutes had to be consecutive however it was confirmed that they did have to be.) and so decided to sit down cross legged and lean forward, as I thought that would be the most comfortable position for me. This task was made much easier for me as I mentally sang along and rapped with Mr Mathers for 30 minutes, instead of sitting there in silence being bored out of my frikken mind. I've previously stated how much I would hate to/do hate to lose music and so the fact that I was able to listen throughout this task made the 30 minutes seem to go much quicker than they would have done otherwise.

Task Two:
OH MY FUCKING GOD. While this is certainly not the most painful task I have ever done, it is definitely the MOST ANNOYING AND IRRITATING!
I started mine friday morning after completing my edges as I had a wedding to go to saturday and wanted to be finished with this task before heading out to go and get ready for the wedding.
I hadn't even been at the task for an hour before it started to get on my nerves. I think I found this task considerably worse/harder than usual because it was a front AND back wedgie rather than just one or the other.
There were so many times within that 24 hours that I just wanted to yank it out and remove my underwear completely just to give me some short relief from it!
There was also a time when I considered if taking more than one bath would count as trying to work around this task (as it was permitted to come off for bathroom and bathing) because if it wouldn't have, I would have taken several in one day!
However, I knew that would make me feel like I was cheating and so even though I was very tempted I only took one. It actually felt like heaven when I removed it to bathe, although it did hurt like hell when I was removing it.
This is the most irirtating task so far and something I would rather not repeat..ever again. I even debated adding wedgies to my limits for a small period of time but came to the conclusion I can not just add something to my limits just because I don't like it. If I could..ALL of my dislikes would be limits ;)
As it got nearer to the 24 hour mark..I was becoming very, very impatient and anxious, I couldn't wait to be done with this task! As I said..worst task ever. And when I did finally remove it after the 24 hours I was extremely relieved and very happy!

Overall Conclusion on tasks:
I found this session a little more difficult than session one due to the tasks. Both tasks (Although they weren't) felt more like punishments to me as both are included in my dislikes, and I really did not want to complete them, although I was quite proud of myself that I managed without much difficulty. I can become quite stubborn at times and when I originally saw these tasks..truthfully..I wanted to stamp my feet and say 'I don't wannnnnaaa!' :D But as I said, I AM very proud that I managed to achieve both!

Overall session summary:
Unless I missed anything, I don't think I have any infractions for this session.

Rose_Angel
08-19-2012, 02:53 PM
I don't see anything wrong with it either, Lover! Looks like we have worked together to avoid getting a punishment for this session! Session 4 should be posted tonight... so our FEARS will either be dismissed (doubtful) or become a reality (most likely, but thank goodness for no cold showers!)

I do NOT know anything about session 4 other than it will include Gin's method for a task, and that no cold showers will be in it, as fortunately for me, I talk with Dravot a lot, and I had a saved message saying cold showers would not show up again in the competition!

He wanted to go around that and make us take baths instead... but I can not take baths, as I get extreme irritation/ infections when taking them. So phew!

Dravot
08-19-2012, 03:04 PM
Whats that Frosty, you say twice as many slaps for a hot shower would still be worth it.... duly noted.

IceMaiden
08-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Whats that Frosty, you say twice as many slaps for a hot shower would still be worth it.... duly noted.

o.O

I seriously debated admitting that originally. Hmf.

Rose_Angel
08-19-2012, 05:45 PM
Hey everyone. Don't forget, we ARE accepting truths from everyone. I know that we put a lot of detail into our reports, but if you have any questions for us (Frosty and I at least), we're happy to answer them!

Also, since this does relate to the competition, and I don't feel like making a blog for it... My 500 edge challenge has changed again. All I know is that the 500th edge dare is going to be a task that will make my muscles very sore, and that if I did this on Wednesday during my break (when I know I could), it could potentially put me at a disadvantage for this competition. Therefore, I've made the very difficult decision to postpone my ability to orgasm on my own, by waiting to do Dravot's last '500th' edge dare for me after the competition. Depending on session 4 rules... my '500th' edge dare may be well after 500th edge. :(

Task One Report

After your daily shower(your main shower) put a little toothpaste on your clit, nipples, asshole.

After showering off to try to clean off most of my body writing, I put a bit of toothpaste on each nipple, clit, and for the first time ever, my asshole. My nipples did not feel anything at all. I don’t think toothpaste bothers my pussy in the slightest anymore. My ass burned slightly, but honestly, it is something I won’t have any problems with for this task.

Report on Rules

Rules One and Two:

You must edge 30 times a day; One of the edges each day must be last thing before bed, then suck your finger clean, this is the very last thing to do before going to sleep

Since it was 3:00 AM (after midnight) when I went to sleep, session 3 rules were in place. I had to edge JUST before going to sleep (other than putting my toy away). I knew I would be doing my 400th dare later, sometime after waking up, so I wanted to reach my 398th edge before going to sleep. This meant edging 8 times. I was looking forward to it, so thinking about the dare alone got me excited enough to do this. After the 8th edge, I licked my bullet clean, and then took my fingers and got more juices to lick up. I love eating my own juices, fortunately for me :D

I got all set up for my 400th dare a bit after noon (which by the way, I want to let any who know that follow my blogs, the report will take a while to write up. I want to physically and emotionally recover from it first) and edged once with my bullet first. Then I did my dare, which I had to force an edge in the middle of the dare (this will make more sense after posting it).

And sometime around 7-8, not quite sure when, I edged 18 times, which I’m now waiting until I go to sleep so that I can fulfill rule 2. Fortunately I asked about this, because I was under the impression that since I satisfied rule 2 by edging just before sleep after 3 AM. However, Dravot said that I should do it again, to satisfy the portion of the rule ‘this is the very last thing to do before going to sleep.’ It is assumed I will do these two edges tonight, so I feel comfortable posting today’s report for everyone now. Should that somehow not be the case, I would make mention of it in tomorrow’s journal (not that I’m guaranteeing to keep a daily journal, I simply have today).

Rule Three:

You may only pee in the first 5 minutes of every third hour.

Honestly, I’ve gotten used to this rule. I continually set my alarm 1-2 minutes before every third hour to remind me to use the bathroom. I’ve gotten so used to it, it’s like I’m conditioned for it. Even yesterday, when Frosty and I had a bathroom exception, I’d see the clock say 12:08 and go “crap,” just before I remembered that I could go at any time. And fortunately, even on the times I miss one break, waiting another 3 hours isn’t generally too bad. I just hope to goodness I never miss two in a row!

Rule Four:

No undies.

Easy. The only time I wouldn’t consent to this is when I’m on my period (heavy bleeder, need both tampon and pad). Fortunately, I’m not, nor will I be on mine for the duration of the competition. The only thing I find DISGUSTING about not wearing underwear, is the chance of feces to get on the pants and stay in them. I generally wear the same pajama pants for several days at a time. I’ll probably switch pants after showering tomorrow however, just as I’d normally switch underwear.

Dravot
08-19-2012, 06:20 PM
Session Four
Task 1 During the course of the session you must complete this task though it is not required to complete it in one sitting.
Part 1 write a 200 word essay explaining what you learned during this competition do not use a word counter do not keep track make a guess, if your ot sure you can do this on the computer, write it out by hand.
Part 2 count the number of words you are off from 200
for each word off you will do 5 of the following, toe touch or squat or 30 seconds of phantom chair (holding a sitting position against a wall) or 1 minute in murga position

Task 2
Thank Gin for the inspiration on this one.

2. Ask yourself: 'Am I aroused about the idea of spanking my ass with a slipper, sandal or shoe?

If the answer is 'yes', then go to point 3.
If the answer is 'no', then skip to point 5.
3. Spank your ass 20x. They must be hard swats.
4. Go back to point 2.

5. Ask yourself: 'Am I willing to spank myself with a brush, even if not aroused about it, just to prove who is the more masochistic sub?'
If the answer is 'yes', then go to point 6.
If the answer is 'no', then skip to point 8.
6. Spank your ass 10x. They must be hard swats.
7. Go back to point 5.

8. Ask yourself: 'do I want toothpaste or ice on my ass?
If the answer is toothpaste go to 9
If the answer is ice go to 10
9. smear a thin coat of toothpaste over your freshly spanked ass
10. you can ice down your ass but you must spend 15 minutes with ice in contact with some part of your ass
11. 5 last swats to each cheek and go to 12.

12. Your session is finished. You may take care of your sore parts: they sure deserve it...

Rules
1. Not only are there 0 edges this session you are not to touch your pussy ass or tits except to bathe or use the restroom
2. 5 consecutive minutes a day spent doing corner time, with no music or other distractions
3. You may only pee in the first 3 minutes of every 3rd hour
4. Showers may not last more than 10 minutes you are limited to two showers a day max and they must be at least 6 hours apart.
5. You will sleep on the floor with 1 pillow, 1 sheet and if needed 1 blanket or comforter how you arrange them is up to you.

Rule 3 was amended and rule 5 added after extensive pleading by the participants and more importantly potential health concerns voiced by the participants in private, in consideration to their health the rule was changed and Rule 5 added to compensate for the easier task.

MisterCreeper
08-19-2012, 06:34 PM
this isnt a truth or anything, but i must admit.. this is both amazing and epic! yal keep up the good work!

Rose_Angel
08-19-2012, 07:14 PM
Thank you very much, MisterCreeper. We're happy to know others enjoy this thread. If you think of any truths, feel free to post them :)

IceMaiden
08-20-2012, 01:46 AM
this isnt a truth or anything, but i must admit.. this is both amazing and epic! yal keep up the good work!

:D Thank you!

We both happen to be quite proud that we managed to create (With Dravot's help of course) quite an original contest rather than just an a vs b poll!

I have to say I was quite nervous for session four..but after seeing it I'm looking forward to it!

I'll also have some more reports up on session 3 so far sometime today.

Rose_Angel
08-20-2012, 06:14 AM
This girl has a truth for Madam Frosty ;) (good times, eh?)

What rule in session four are you going to have the hardest time with, Madam Frosty?

This girl wants to immediately say rule one to begin with, as even when she isn't trying to do anything sexual, she often massages her nipples, as it helps relax and calm her.

However, as this girl thinks about it, rule 3 will be extremely difficult if any potty break is missed. 6 hours to wait to go potty was one thing.. but 8 hours!!!

IceMaiden
08-20-2012, 07:36 AM
This girl has a truth for Madam Frosty ;) (good times, eh?)

What rule in session four are you going to have the hardest time with, Madam Frosty?

This girl wants to immediately say rule one to begin with, as even when she isn't trying to do anything sexual, she often massages her nipples, as it helps relax and calm her.

However, as this girl thinks about it, rule 3 will be extremely difficult if any potty break is missed. 6 hours to wait to go potty was one thing.. but 8 hours!!!

Lhfao!!

When this girl first saw that Madam Lover, she was immediately like..'shit did she miss something?!' hahahaha!

This girl doesn't think she will have much of a hard time with any of these rules to be honest, unless as you stated, a bathroom break is missed. This girl is extremely thankful there are no edges for session four and while she is not looking forward to rule 2, she is thankful it is only five minutes!

This girl is also looking forward to both tasks!

This girl misses this form of speech somewhat!

Kitty Bella
08-20-2012, 01:01 PM
This is a Truth for both Frosty and Rose.

Who do you really think is gonna really win this who contest?? If you say the other person Give Very Good Reasons why. Same goes for if you vote for yourself.

Rose_Angel
08-20-2012, 01:08 PM
Who do you really think is gonna really win this who contest?? If you say the other person Give Very Good Reasons why. Same goes for if you vote for yourself.

Thank you Kitty Bella, for the truth!

At this point, with session 4 rules, I think Frosty will win the contest, but I will do my BEST to win! She doesn't seem too concerned about not being able to touch herself. I'm very afraid I will lose several points. I will be as honest with this one as I possible can be, as I know I subconsciously touch myself at times, and am not sure if I will notice every single one.

However, I will do my best to restrain myself, but at the same time, thinking about not being able to, is going to make me even more horny! I've had to withhold touching myself before, but it is HARD!!!

I think we're both going to have a difficult time with our first task, as we both tend to write a LOT. But, we'll manage it. At least we don't lose points for going over or under 200 words.... we're just 'punished for it.' Speaking of which... kind of funny that he found a way to punish us for a task... within the task itself... how very inventive of him.

I'm 'hoping' (sorry, Lover), that Frosty misses a couple bathroom breaks as she has missed more than I have, which I would 'hope' makes her lose points. However, if I'm talking to her at the time, I will still show good sportsmanship and remind her to pee, just as I've done before.

IceMaiden
08-20-2012, 04:22 PM
This is a Truth for both Frosty and Rose.

Hmm. This is an excellent question.

I truthfully have no idea. I think both Rose and I have done incredibly well to remain so close in points so far and as far as I am aware neither of us have any infractions for the current session as of yet, either. Not to mention we are still helping each other as much as we can with all rules/tasks/potential loopholes. We have managed to keep up a very good atmosphere/sportsmanship throughout and I imagine we will until the end.

I think I have found previous tasks worse than Rose has, but can see this being balanced out in the final session as I'm not only looking forward to both tasks but also am not to concerned with the rules either. Unless of course I miss a bathroom break...I almost just missed the 12 slot one as Rose and I were talking on Skype and I forgot to keep an eye on the time. Thankfully I made it with one minute to spare!

I think I am going to find this session much easier than Rose will, however I know that she will try her best not to lose any points and so I can not honestly state on if I think she will succeed on not losing any.

After a rather..amusing..conversation between us and Dravot, however, I may be hoping we end on a tie ;)

gin
08-20-2012, 04:37 PM
I told Dravot that I was looking forward to see if my little idea could be improved and/or applied to other tasks... and now I see it certainly could!;).

I particularly liked 'just to prove who is the more masochistic sub': given how much competitive are the two, Dravot, I think You found the more effective way to make 'em suffer!:D:D:D

Kitty Bella
08-20-2012, 04:46 PM
good reports from both of you.

I am glad to see Dravot used my idea for a rule (:
The Bathroom time of every 4 hours. both of you can thank me for that one (:

Rose_Angel
08-20-2012, 05:09 PM
You expect us to thank you?

Actually, after talking to Dravot, guess he would have only given us a range from 3-3:01, 6-6:01.... which would have been worse.

So thank you, Kitty Bella. VERY much! Any more truths for us?

Kitty Bella
08-20-2012, 05:23 PM
Actually yes there is, But first Your Welcome (:

Rose:
What is the Riskiest Dare you have Ever done, and Did anyone ever catch you do a Dare if so what was there reaction and your reply to them??

Same Question to you also Frosty.

Rose_Angel
08-20-2012, 05:50 PM
Actually yes there is, But first Your Welcome (:

Rose:
What is the Riskiest Dare you have Ever done, and Did anyone ever catch you do a Dare if so what was there reaction and your reply to them??

Same Question to you also Frosty.

Hmmm, the truths we want for this thread are related to the competition... we each have our own truth threads, soooo, I'm going to copy and paste your question and answer it on my truth thread :)

Kitty Bella
08-20-2012, 06:02 PM
Okay, I will check it out on there then.

Shadowice
08-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Nice read, about those cold showers just think they could of been much much worse. At least you weren't asked to do all your edges in the cold water

Rose_Angel
08-21-2012, 03:13 AM
Nice read, about those cold showers just think they could of been much much worse. At least you weren't asked to do all your edges in the cold water

Very glad you're enjoying the read, shadowice0823. And I'd just like to say one thing about your comment... this is why Frosty and I were/are not taking any rules/tasks from the general public of getDare! :p

Task 1 report

It is 3:30 PM right now, just recently got out of the shower. I hate taking daily showers, but oh well. Not too bad to do for 3 days. I applied a lot more toothpaste to my ass this time and really rubbed it in. Still, all I feel is a slight burn, along with the slight burn on my pussy. I like the fact that the sensation reminds me that this is for a task to show submissiveness. I wouldn’t say that I like the feeling of it, but it doesn’t bother me. Once again, I feel nothing on my nipples.

And now it is 3:41. I don’t feel anything unless I think about it being there.

Report on Rules:

Rules One and Two:

edge 30 times; at least one time before bed

Last night, after I rode my 2nd edge out a while and licked it up, I had to go get water! I felt so extremely weak and dying of thirst. So while rule two was not “the very last thing to do before going to sleep,” what I did was certainly justified! I filled my 12 oz cup, gulped it down, and then went to sleep. I wanted to get up and put music on, but that would not have been justified. I’ll be sure to put the music on tonight before laying down, as well as having water in my room near me.

I edged 25 times this morning, between 10:40 AM and 11:30 AM. That’s sort of a record for me I think, but I was extremely turned on thinking about how I’m not going to be allowed to touch myself during session 4. I would have gone to 28 edges, so I’d have two to do in the night, but the 25th edge came much too close to me in comfort in fighting it off. In fact, I was tempted to just have a damn orgasm, because it was feeling that good and that strong. I even rode that 25th one out for a few minutes… which isn’t the best idea. Fortunately, I stopped myself in time!

(Tuesday 5:47 AM)

Yesterday evening I found time to edge twice at some point. I wanted to do one more, but I thought I heard my parents mention we would be going out to eat, so I stopped. Unfortunately they decided not to.

Last night around 9:30, they asked if I wanted to watch a movie with them. I generally decline, cause I don’t usually care for their choice of movies, but it was “We Bought a Zoo,” and I’d heard good things about it, and I like Matt Damon as an actor, so I figured why not? I didn’t think about the time issue this would cause me, and I realized a potential trap Dravot threw in.

One of the edges each day has to be before going to bed. I’m assuming each day includes from midnight to midnight. So unless I got my last three edges in and went to sleep by midnight, I was going to be in “trouble” by losing a point.

The movie was nearly two hours, and we stopped in the middle of it for my dad to do something else he needed to leave the house for momentarily, as well as do some laundry and eat… Once this happened, I started to freak out a bit, but did my best to remain calm. We were finished watching the movie at 11:46. I QUICKLY went to my room, made up my bed to go to sleep in after, turned on my music, got my wooden spoon, and quickly spanked my pussy 5 times in order to use the bathroom. Then I hurried to my room, got my water glass, took it to the kitchen and filled it half way, and drank it on the way to my room. I turned off my light, jumped into bed, and set my alarm for 5:30 A.M.

It was now 11:52 and I had 8 minutes to get 3 edges in. I grabbed my neon toy and my bullet, shoved my neon toy in practically dry, put it on high, and put the bullet on my clit, also on high. I quickly thought about how I’ll be punished if I lose session 3, squeezed each of my legs tightly together, and pinched each of my nipples. The second edge was over at 11:58, so it was now a race against the clock! I pulled it off though! I had finished licking off both vibrators and looked at my timer, before looking at my phone, when I saw it go from 11:59-12:00. I put my vibrators away, enjoyed the music playing, and went to sleep!

Rule Three:

Bathroom every 3rd hour

Same thing as yesterday…. Though I’m thinking that I may have things to report on this for next session… :eek:

Rule Four:

No Undies

Again, no big deal. I neither like it nor dislike it. They just aren’t on.

IceMaiden
08-21-2012, 01:59 PM

I second what Rose said, and am also very glad you mentioned this AFTER the final session was posted so that Dravot can not use it in future :p

Kitty I will also copy your question to my other thread, too.

I know I said I would have some reports up however I haven't been feeling to good and have yet to tie all my notes together that I have been taking so far, I hope to have some up soon though.

Kitty Bella
08-21-2012, 02:18 PM
You should have a link in you signature for the other thread frosty that way I can read it and find it easy. Like I did with Roses.

Shadowice
08-21-2012, 11:57 PM
in all honesty i was lazy and seen a big wall of text when it was first posted and didnt really want to read it all at the time. leaving out the community is fine when dravot is involved he comes up with some evil tasks for people on his own. with our help you girls wouldnt of stood a chance!

Rose_Angel
08-22-2012, 02:54 AM
in all honesty i was lazy and seen a big wall of text when it was first posted and didnt really want to read it all at the time. leaving out the community is fine when dravot is involved he comes up with some evil tasks for people on his own. with our help you girls wouldnt of stood a chance!

Yea... I did my best to order it so that the most important details were first. And we didn't want an impossible competition. We designed it to be challenging, but doable! :D

Task One Report:

I left my room to take a shower around 8:27 and was out, with toothpaste covered on the required spots and dressed by 8:37. And I wasn’t even trying to go fast, so rule 4 in session shouldn’t be any problem…. Anyway, I put more toothpaste on my nipples and made sure to rub it in really well, but still felt nothing. I put a bit on my clit, no problem. Since I’ve had little reaction to the toothpaste on my asshole, I decided to put some in my asshole as well. That burned a lot and I felt pretty uncomfortable for about 10-15 minutes.

Report on Rules

Rules One and Two:

edge 30 times; at least one time before bed

I had one edge in the morning before deciding to go back to sleep. I had another one around noon or so. I did something very good. I shared my truth thread, my blogs, and this competition with my fiancé/Master. He was a little shocked, but we talked through everything, which took quite a few hours in the day. After my shower and 9:00 bathroom break, I asked my Master to help me with most of my edges for the day, because all I really need to get excited is to know that he’s watching me :)

So edges 3-29 were performed on cam for him. We decided to have me use my neon toy, bullet (without being affixed), and my belts just like I did in Dravot’s 300th edge dare for me, except that I was on my bed. At first, I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t get my second belt to wrap around my knees twice, which made it annoying to constantly adjust to move it back up. Finally, after edge 16 of the day, I realized I had the belts switched. So I unbound and rebound myself, getting the belts even tighter than when I did the 300th dare!

After I stopped the 25th edge of the day, my Master ordered me to turn my bullet straight back to high giving me no time to calm down. He ordered me to pull my nipples, said I had to ride the edge for 5 minutes without getting off, and all I could think about during the 5 minutes was either sucking his cock, or thinking about how much I wanted his cock in me. He also told me if I failed his little dare and orgasmed, I’d have to start the 30th edge count all over (at least it would have been out of my control for purposes of the competition!).

Thinking about such things was very effective, but after 4 minutes had gone by, I was dying. I asked him if I could please turn it off. He told me to beg him.

“Master, please, please, please, let me turn it off. I beg you PLEEEEASE,” or something along those lines was my reply.

He let me, without any consequences. The next two (27-28) had to be ridden as well, but I didn’t have a time limit. He trusted me to go RIGHT until I was about over. After the 28th he let me pause and calm down, so we just talked for a bit. I was eventually ready for my 29th. I think I was nearly at my 29th, and then my bullet broke… after having it for only a few weeks… grr.

So I undid my belts. I tried struggling free, but like I said, they were much tighter than before, and I felt that I would have hurt myself had I have kept on trying. The batteries in my bullet were new as of the time our Skype session started, and the neon toy was dying. So I swapped batteries and sadly threw my bullet away. I’m seriously considering going for wireless next time…

Anyway, for my 29th edge for the day, which was around 10:30 or so, I rode my pussy with my neon vibrator until I edged. My Master and I talked for another 50 minutes or so until I was ready for bed. Just before ending our session, my Master watched me firmly hit my pussy 5 times with the wooden spoon, so that I could use the bathroom. I used the bathroom, and then filled my cup with water. I drank it all, switched out my CD, started playing it (Three Doors Down), turned off my light and jumped in bed. I set my alarm for 2:59 A.M. and then realized that the next day was a free day, so I promptly took the alarm off!!! I got my pink vibrator with the bigger head, and slid it in my pussy at 11:35, turned it on, and moved it really fast up and down, quickly getting to edge and riding it until 11:39. I took it out, sucked it clean, and put it away. Once again, I put my fingers down to my pussy to get more juices, and sucked my fingers clean as well, and drifted off to sleep.

Rule Three:

Bathroom Every third hour.

I can’t believe what I did! I took my cell phone in the bathroom with me, and sat on the toilet at 11:59 A.M. I was WATCHING my phone, and yet automatically started letting myself go while it was still 11:59. I stopped after a second, but I knew it was too late. Still, I waited until it hit noon to expel the rest, but dang. Can’t believe I did that!

Rule Four:

No Undies

[insert the previous two days of comments here]

Seriously though, my Master even mentioned that I couldn't care any less about wearing underwear or not.

Quick Stats:

I lost one point on Tuesday by using the toilet at 11:59 A.M. just before noon.

I did get water after having my last edge on Sunday, but fully believe it was justifiable and I should not lose a point for it.

Overall:

Session 3 was by far the easiest! I got to experiment a bit more with toothpaste, along with having fun for a body writing task (not doing it for anyone on getDare again though). The rules were very, very simple to follow. Still can’t believe I lost myself a point on the bathroom, but eh, we’re human. Honestly, I consider task one to be more of a rule than a task, but that’s fine. That was easy too!

Frosty and I are still showing good sportsmanship, however we’re both getting slightly more competitive regarding session 4. To my knowledge, both Frosty and I lost 1 point in session 3, which ties us, so we’ve avoided yet another session punishment from Dravot. We’ve both promised to do our best for sure, but we know there IS going to be either a session 4 punishment or a final punishment. With me being ahead by one point after session 3, unless Dravot finds something wrong that neither of us figured out, there is no way to escape a “final” punishment. There are three outcomes. If we tie overall, that means I lost 1 more point than Frosty for the session. If we tie on session 4, then Frosty gets the final punishment. And If I have less overall points than Frosty, not only do I receive the final punishment, but I also get a session 4 punishment (or two if I’m REALLY bad at breaking the no touch rule and bathroom rule). With that said, neither of us want the other to be punished for the competition, but we’d both rather the other receive it. However, we will remain to be friendly and have good sportsmanship, helping each other with whatever we can.

IceMaiden
08-22-2012, 05:23 AM
Rules
1. You must edge 30 times a day
2. One of the edges each day must be last thing before bed, then suck your finger clean, this is the very last thing to do before going to sleep
4. No panties

One rule edited due to extenuating circumstances outside of the intended scope of the challenge.

Rule One:

Honestly, this was the most difficult rule so far for me, because of the number. I have repeatedly mentioned it is becoming more and more difficult for me not to go over into an orgasm as I have been edging for so long now since starting my original edging challenge, and as before I started either that challenge and this contest, I usually tend to orgasm every day, more than once, this is becoming increasingly difficult for every single edge for me now. I am having to take more breaks more frequently throughout obtaining the required number, and I am finding that it doesn't take much at all to make me aroused, whereas it once took me quite a while to achieve even one edge.
However, I did manage this successfully by taking several breaks throughout the edges, instead of trying to do them in one or two sittings I spread them out over the course of the day and while I still struggled not to go over, I did manage not to. I am extremely happy there is no edges in the next session!

Rule Two:
Doing one edge before bed posed no problem whatsoever, what I didn't like was sucking my fingers clean after the edge. I have never liked tasting myself and can say with certainity that I never will. This is probably because of how OCDish I am about being clean/having everything tidy/hating messy things etc. I just do not like it at all, even though it's relatively easy to do.
Regardless, I was determined that I was NOT going to lose any points over something so small and something that would only take a couple of seconds each time! So even though I did not want to, I did. I hated it everytime, but as I said there was no way in hell I was going to lose a point over this!

Rule Three:
I have become so accustomed to this, that when I woke at 7.30am this morning I waited until 9am to use the bathroom, totally forgetting that today was a free day haha. I did however lose one one point on this rule yesterday, as I went back to bed around 12noon/1pm due to not feeling to good (And I didn't use the 12 slot either before going back to sleep) and slept right through until just before 9.30pm, and when I woke then there was no way that I would have been able to wait until midnight. Other than yesterday however, I have found this pretty easy to follow and much more easier than it originally was in session one and two. I am however concerned about session four being every four hours for two reasons- One being that I am so used to every three hours I am hoping that I don't forget the times have changed and two because if I miss one in session four, eight hours is aloooooong time to wait!

Rule Four:
No big deal and possibly the easiest rule to follow as of yet. I almost missed it just as session three started as I was talking to Rose on MSN/gD and again forgot to keep an eye on the time. Thankfully she sent me a message along the lines of 'It's 11.59pm No undies and go potty!" Hahaha. So because of the sportsmanship we have managed to keep up so far I made it! In fact I just realized while reporting on this, that this is another rule I have followed today, even though no session is running currently! I neither like nor dislike this rule, but would say I am just indifferent to it. They're just not there. Simple.

Overall Report on Rules:
I found this session more difficult than the last sessions rules because of the number of edges increasing further, however other than that I would say this has been the easiest session so far, although I figure session four will easily become the easiest one out of all of them (For me, anyway)

Overall:
I lost one point on rules, unless I have missed anything.
I will have the task reports up sometime today also.

I'd also like to take this oppurtunity to say thank you to Rose and Dravot, Rose for voicing my concerns that I mentioned to her for the original rule and Dravot for considering my concerns and then for changing the original rule after my concerns regarding it were made clear to him, and also to point out that the mini lecture I recieved from him on voicing my concerns immediately was successful in its intention, too :)

Rose_Angel
08-22-2012, 08:44 AM
I am extremely happy there is no edges in the next session!

I did however lose one one point on this rule yesterday, as I went back to bed around 12noon/1pm due to not feeling to good (And I didn't use the 12 slot either before going back to sleep) and slept right through until just before 9.30pm, and when I woke then there was no way that I would have been able to wait until midnight.

In fact I just realized while reporting on this, that this is another rule I have followed today, even though no session is running currently!

Overall:
I lost one point on rules, unless I have missed anything.
I will have the task reports up sometime today also.

I'd also like to take this oppurtunity to say thank you to Rose and Dravot, Rose for voicing my concerns that I mentioned to her for the original rule and Dravot for considering my concerns and then for changing the original rule after my concerns regarding it were made clear to him, and also to point out that the mini lecture I recieved from him on voicing my concerns immediately was successful in its intention, too

I'm happy there aren't any edges too.... but no touch will be HARD (for me)! And now my Master knows about this competition, so I don't think I'll have hope of him allowing me to, haha.

I feel bad that you are losing a point for not waking up due to feeling sick. It almost makes me want to ask Dravot to forgive you of this point (almost being the key word).

I haven't put my underwear on yet either, haha. I probably won't until I take another shower.

I did mention a mini-lecture Dravot gave me in my session two report. Although I did privately thank him...

Dravot, thank you for caring about the health/safety/real concerns that Frosty and I have had, and for taking the time to give us such effective mini-lectures. Frosty and I have both discussed them, and how bad we felt for not bringing our concerns to your attention sooner. I am extremely thankful, as is Frosty to be sure, that you care enough about us to take the time to do so.

And of course, you're welcome, Lover :p

Dravot
08-22-2012, 02:00 PM
Thank you both, I'm really happy with how this competition has gone so far and hope you both do well in the last session.

IceMaiden
08-22-2012, 04:05 PM
Task One:

After your daily shower(your main shower) put a little toothpaste on your clit, nipples, asshole.

I frikken hated this the first time that I did it. It burned like hell, everywhere.
However, it didn't really take that long for it to settle down and become unnoticeable, it was just a case of bearing with it until it did.

After the first time, it wasn't so bad, either and didn't really bother me so much. It burned, yes. But it wasn't a sort of burning that was unbearable at any stage throughout the session. It was just..uncomfortable, at the most.

While I did hate it the first time, it didn't really phase me after that. It was just a case of waiting for the burning/stinging to subside a little, and as I knew it wouldn't take too long, it was relatively easy to do do.

I also agree with Rose..that I would consider this a rule more than a task.

However, it's not something I like nor dislike now that I am somewhat used to it, and I would easily do this again.

IceMaiden
08-23-2012, 02:30 PM
Session three final report:

Task 2
Write 20 words (multiple words connected by context are one word ie cum here) on yourself with a sharpie. List all of them and their locations in your report.

Okay, so at first I wasn't to sure where I should go with this.

I do enjoy mild humilation and debated leaning towards that, however I am NOT into degredation at all and there is a very fine line bewteen the two for me. The more I thought about this the more I began to wonder if I would be able to achieve 20 words that focused on the humilation aspect that a-Didn't end up slipping into degredation territory and b-that I wouldn't end up just listing synonyms in the humilation category.

Rose and I did discuss this task via MSN before either of us completed it, and while she was telling me some of her ideas, it also led me towards thinking about personality.

So that brought me to another dilema..while I LOVED the idea of listing personality based words..there was/is one big difference between my Lover and I. She is highly self confident, whereas I have little, if any, self esteem whatsoever.

(Kind of ironic actually that this is the most obvious and major difference between the two of us, while we are incredibly similar in almost every other way!)

Anyway, back on topic.

So that got to me thinking..-could- I achieve 20 personality based words that wouldn't leave me with even less self esteem than I currently had?

I was incredibly nervous but decided to see if I could achieve this.
Rose also posted up her report on her own completion of this task before I had begun mine and I just adored her idea of writing specific words in specific areas for particular reasons, so I messaged her asking if I could do this also but would of course use my own words and she agreed.

Oh..and all of mine were written in the same pink writing, seeing as Connor has decided to steal and hide all of my writing equipment other than that one!

So..here we go:

1) Cautious: Written over my heart. I do not trust nor love easily, and I am very cautious at accepting people at face value. However, when I do love/trust, I do so deeply and so I thought my heart was a good place to start.

2)Imaginative, written on my forehead. I love to read and write, I easily get lost inside another 'world' while reading and I will write stories, poetry, screenplays, little snippets of things I find interesting..and this requires imagination, which is in the mind, hence the place it took.

3)Humorous, written next to my mouth. While I have little self esteem, I do manage to incredibly amuse myself with my sense of humor and sarcasm, and I would never even dream of becoming good friends with someone if they took themselves to seriously and could not see the funny side of things. Laughter is the best medicine after all!

4)Honest: written on the other side of my mouth. I admit, I haven't always been honest (Who has?) however the last time I lied about something I was around 15 or so..and from then I HAVE always been honest and always will be. In fact, I am honest to the point of bluntness/tactlessness at times, however I truly feel that lies hurt too much and that this is my most important quality that I have.

5)Angry, written on my right hand. While I am generally optismistic..I am still angry about aspects of my past and most likely always will be. For the last several years I have took this anger and rage and transformed it into -healthy- anger by practicing martial arts/sparring with a friend, once I stopped taking classes. And of course, you use your hands to fight.

6)Clean, written on my left hand. I am a very tidy person. I do not like mess at ALL. I do not like even one thing being out of place, or if my son happens to spill something on my clothes, I will immediately change them, even if it isn't even noticeable to anyone. I have to have things in a set way, too..each thing has it's own place and stays there! I use my hands to clean/tidy, which is why I chose this location.

7)Nervous, written on the finger I wear my mum ring on. If I get nervous for any reason, such as people I don't know talking to me, I will twiddle with my ring, constantly removing and replacing it repeatedly. It's been a habit for as long as I can remember.

8)Creative, written on my first finger of my right hand. I am right handed and will always write a story/poetry etc on paper first before typing it up on the pc. I have several stories I have kept from over the years and I don't care if this sounds big headed as my writing is one thing I -am- proud of..I believe they are original and interesting and that I was creative in coming up with them.

9)Courageous, also written next to my heart. It is common knowlegde on gD that I was raped when I was younger due to my truth thread and while I freely admit I have not come to terms with it, I believe that where I am now, to where I was then, is a very postitive posistion I am currently at and something (as anyone who has been through it will say) takes a LOT of courage and determination to recover from. I chose this location because it emotionally crippled me at the time, but I am slowly recovering from it.

10)Intelligent, written next to my left eye. That may seem an odd location, I know most people would choose their forehead for obvious reasons, however after debating where this one should go, I decided that I was going to choose this location because I -see- things and then make a conclusion on what I have seen, instead of just hearing and beliving/reaching an opinon.

11) Sympathetic, written on my right ear. While I find it extremely difficult to talk about myself, I am a good listener and excellent at giving sound advice on personal problems, no matter what they may be. I'm just no good at taking my own advice ;)

12) Loving, written also on my right hand. Again, maybe an odd location for some. However, I have difficulty verbally expressing how I feel and prefer to -write- how I feel instead. I find it much easier. For example, Rose and I were talking on skype a few days ago and she told me 'Omg I love you Frosty' and I could not say it back, even though I wanted to. So instead I messaged her on here telling her 'It's hard for me but I do love you too!' :D

13)Brave, written on my right leg. I honestly do not feel brave alot alot of the time due to my confidence issues. But then I think about just what I have gone through over the years (And the things mentioned via my truth thread do not even begin to cover them) and I realize that I am in fact brave. To go through that which I have gone through, right from an early age, it takes courage and bravery to get back up and fight back whether emotionally, mentally or physically. I chose my leg because there are times when I feel so unbrave that it sometimes feels like I will never get back up.

14)Ambitious: written under my right eye. I chose this location because I believe that to follow your dreams, you have to be ambitious, and all dreams start with a fantasy of something which you envision.

15)Secretive, written over the top of my mouth. I am aware this could potentially contradict with honest..however I based this on the fact that I do not trust people. Sure, I have a truth thread on here and I have been incredibly open about everything asked, however, that is purely because it is online and I will most likely never meet anyone here nor does anyone even know what I look like on gD apart from a couple of select members. If I were to meet someone in person...they would know nothing about me for the longest time.

16)Sad, written under my left eye. I have been diagnosed with post natal depression since having my son and also depression after my rape which although is not as bad now, it is still there, lurking, and sometimes rears when I least expect it. I struggle with it sometimes, and sometimes I feel very overwhelmed. I do love my life, don't get me wrong, and the people in it that I love, I would die for them. BUT..sometimes I just become very emotionally upset and cry.

17)Neutral, written on my left ear. I -love- to discuss and debate things, no matter what it is, and I will always listen to the other person's point of view and reasons for it before considering them and deciding if my opinion remains the same or has changed. I would never judge anyone based on their beliefs and I am proud that I always manage to remain so unbiased, given any situation.

18)Active, written on my left leg. As I previously stated I am not exactly a fan of exercise, however I do try to do some every day. I have a treadmill at home, which is my main form of excercise, if I -really- don't want to do that I will put on a dance dvd workout. Your legs are used for running and dancing, which is why I chose here for this.

19)Supportive, written on my right arm. I will -always- support my friends in their decisions even if I don't happen to agree with whatever it is, which has sometimes been the case. However, even -when- I don't agree with them I am still always there for them and the first thing I will do if it is an especially difficult descision is to hold them. (Of course, only very few get this holding haha.)

20)Hopeful, written under my heart. I am actually terrified that I will never overcome my past issues, however I also remain incredibly hopeful that I will, and that I will come out better and stronger for it. I chose here because hope is one of the most important things to have, along with love and trust (or lack of in my case haha.)

Hmmm. Looking back over this now before I post my report..I realize that while I was so incredibly nervous to find -positive- aspects of my personality to begin with, I have actually listed more positive than negative aspects, which surprises me extremely!

Thank you Dravot, for such an original and unique task and one that has actually made me aware that I do indeed have several good qualities!

Rose_Angel
08-23-2012, 02:54 PM
I believe you took my idea, and modified it perfectly to fit yourself, Frosty. Beautiful. You are truly an amazing person. I don't see a single "negative" quality you listed. They were either positive aspects, or how you feel inside. "Negative" to me would be things like arrogant, and judgemental, etc. Not sad or nervous. The only word that comes close to negative is 'angry,' but you have every right to be, and you've managed to control it to a large degree.

I am very glad that this task helped us both to raise our self-esteem. For me, it was only a slight raise, as it helped affirm the things I already thought about myself. For you, I think it was more discovery based, and I hope that you've discovered that you are, in fact, as I said, amazing.

Thanks Dravot! I can't wait to write my own essay for task one in session four, and I can't wait to read Frosty's! While you've certainly done your best to challenge us, you've also helped us, whether you intended to or not :)

IceMaiden
08-23-2012, 06:04 PM
I believe you took my idea, and modified it perfectly to fit yourself, Frosty. Beautiful. You are truly an amazing person. I don't see a single "negative" quality you listed. They were either positive aspects, or how you feel inside. "Negative" to me would be things like arrogant, and judgemental, etc. Not sad or nervous. The only word that comes close to negative is 'angry,' but you have every right to be, and you've managed to control it to a large degree.

I am very glad that this task helped us both to raise our self-esteem. For me, it was only a slight raise, as it helped affirm the things I already thought about myself. For you, I think it was more discovery based, and I hope that you've discovered that you are, in fact, as I said, amazing.

Thanks Dravot! I can't wait to write my own essay for task one in session four, and I can't wait to read Frosty's! While you've certainly done your best to challenge us, you've also helped us, whether you intended to or not :)

Okay, now I have told you off, Lover and got past my emotional reaction to that for reasons I pm'd you..thank you!! I happen to think the same of you, you are amazing! :D

I also am looking extremely forward to task one for session four!! Although..I still believe it should be changed to 500 words instead of 200!! :D

Rose_Angel
08-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Okay, now I have told you off, Lover and got past my emotional reaction to that for reasons I pm'd you..thank you!! I happen to think the same of you, you are amazing! :D

I also am looking extremely forward to task one for session four!! Although..I still believe it should be changed to 500 words instead of 200!! :D

Thanks, Lover!

And regarding the essay... if you feel like doing 1500 toe touches or squats/ mix between, or hours of wall sits or the murga position... be my guest. Dravot won't mind.

Report on Rules:

1. Not only are there 0 edges this session you are not to touch your pussy ass or tits except to bathe or use the restroom
2. 5 consecutive minutes a day spent doing corner time, with no music or other distractions
3. You may only pee in the first 5 minutes of every fourth hour
4. Showers may not last more than 10 minutes you are limited to two showers a day max and they must be at least 6 hours apart.

I found this to be very hard early in the morning. However, as I was desperately waiting to use the bathroom until 12, I realized that this rule was NOTHING, in comparison to the… well, I’ll write on that more in this report. I have not touched myself sexually, nor do I think I will. I have in fact gotten turned on a few times, but I’ve stayed strong, and believe I will continue to do so…. I hope! Also, as a clarification, we DO have the allowance to scratch if one of the prohibited areas becomes itchy, as long as we don’t take advantage of it.

At 4:25 P.M. I set my alarm for 4:31 and sat down looking in the corner. I hated it. It was very boring, without having music or anything else to really reflect on. While I hate corner time when used for punishments in general… it is in fact a good thing when there is something to actually reflect on, even though I would eventually do so on my own. These 5-6 minutes went by SLOWLY! I think tomorrow I’ll begin to think about what I want to include in my ‘200’ word essay.

I woke up at 3:30 or so, needing to use the bathroom, as my body got used to waking up around 3 from prior sessions. I could not sleep, and just lied there until 3:59 when my alarm went off. I didn’t have much trouble waiting until 8 to go again, but when the time came, I was very thankful to relieve myself. Soon before the 8:00 bathroom relief, I had a bowl of cereal, leaving just a little bit of cereal in the bag. After the bathroom break, I finished the bag off and had another bowl. I initially used as little milk as possible, but my mom was in the kitchen and asked me to just finish off the milk. I’ve never said no before, so I didn’t really see an opportunity to get out of it. I poured the rest of the milk in my bowl, which made the milk go very near the top. I never once thought to dump the damn milk until just now while writing it up. But all that liquid caused me to feel like I NEEDED to go at 9:30 already.

I even messaged Frosty telling her I was about to go lose a point. In fact, I even went as far as to go to the bathroom, sit on the toilet, and was just about to let it go, but knew I’d be disappointed in myself for not giving everything I had. Even if I didn’t make it until 12, I had to try my best. When I got back onto getDare, Frosty messaged me begging me to wait and hold it. She told me to just keep thinking “ten more minutes.” Although this isn’t what helped me, I greatly appreciate her trying to help.

Also, I feel this is a good time to explain her quoting me in her signature... after we were messaging, she said something VERY funny that made me laugh, which I hated cause I HAD TO PEE and couldn't for another 2 hours or so!

What I ended up doing was playing StepMania, a computer version of DDR to get my mind of things, as well as watching two episodes of Doogie Howser M.D. (Ah, Neil Patrick Harris in his young days, haha.) Near the end, I felt like I was dying. I got on Skype with my fiancé for someone to talk to as a distraction, and cause it’s always nice to talk to him! But I was burning up beyond belief, even with the fan blowing directly on me. I felt awful. I needed to pee. I couldn’t squeeze my legs directly together, as that stimulates me, and we aren’t to touch ourselves. But my bladder was so full, I literally felt my bladder involuntarily pulsating, similar to how an edge feels, just waiting to burst. I continued playing StepMania and talking to him until my phone finally went off at 11:59 A.M. I left the room quickly, went to the bathroom, and desperately waited for that damn piece of technology to show me it was noon.

When I was finally able, I let it go and peed for a little more than a full minute. Usually I just go quickly and leave the bathroom. But not this time. I PUSHED every bit I could out until 12:04, when I KNEW I had nothing left to empty.

I didn’t have any other problems tonight, and now it is past 8:00 PM, so if I really have to go, guess that means I’ll be going to bed. However, I am desperately hoping that this rule gets changed, even if it means adding a 5th rule, as Frosty and I have BEGGED Dravot to modify it back to every 3 hours.

I left my room at 3:18 P.M. to take a shower. I showered, dried off a bit, and came in my room to see 3:23 on my phone. Less than 5 minutes :D

IceMaiden
08-24-2012, 02:45 AM
Rule 3 was amended and rule 5 added after extensive pleading by the participants and more importantly potential health concerns voiced by the participants in private, in consideration to their health the rule was changed and Rule 5 added to compensate for the easier task.

Thank you Dravot for amending this rule for us and once again taking the time to consider our request and concerns.

[COLOR="Navy"]Also, I feel this is a good time to explain her quoting me in her signature... after we were messaging, she said something VERY funny that made me laugh, which I hated cause I HAD TO PEE and couldn't for another 2 hours or so!

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Holy shit Lover, I laughed so hard at that myself, too!

Session four report, Day One:

Rule One:

I honestly could not care less about this rule. It didn't bother me in the slightest yesterday, it wont bother me today and I doubt it will bother me tomorrow either. Going from so many edges, to taking a break from edges and then again repeated edges throughout this contest nearly succeeded in causing me to fail my edging challenge, as I was required to go with a specific count of edges each session instead of going at a pace that I felt more comfortable with. I am extremely thankful that no edges are required for this final session, even with the added task of no touching whatsoever. This will possibly be one of the easiest rules throughout all four sessions for me and one that doesn't concern me in any way.

Rule Two:
5 consecutive minutes a day spent doing corner time, with no music or other distractions

So. Damn. Boring. I did this in the morning yesterday and plan to do my five minutes for today after writing up this report. It is no secret that I detest corner time and even though this was only for a such a short period of time, I found it to drag by incredibly slowly! At least when I do do corner time as a punishment, I am there for the sole purpose of reflecting on -why- I am there. However, this wasn't/isn't a punishment and so I had nothing to reflect on and after the last idea that Rose and I had (The skype/music/wall time) it is no surprise that Dravot added in no music or distractions. Instead I thought about task one while I was there and what I should include within task one. I was thankful when the five minutes were finished and extremely thankful that it was ONLY for five minutes!

Rule Three:
You may only pee in the first 3 minutes of every 3rd hour

As Dravot stated, this has been edited to three hours instead of four after raising some potential health concerns about the original rule. This was only edited however last night, and so yesterday I followed the four hour schedule. I almost missed the 8am slot, as I woke early, and kept thinking to myself come on 9am..jeez hurry up already...thankfully I remembered JUST in time that it was no longer 9, but 8am!
I missed the 12noon slot, I checked the time and it was already 12.19pm! I was horrified! I have previously stated my biggest concern regarding session four was that if I missed a slot I would have to wait 8 hours..I couldn't believe I had done this already and so soon after the session started! I drink -alot- of water daily and decided to stop drinking altogether until 4pm in the hope of being able to wait, which I managed. I didn't really have any other problems here other than needing to go before the alotted time frames, but nothing to an uncomfortable extent, more just irritating. My only concern was a health concern that Rose and I discussed privately.

Rule Four:
Showers may not last more than 10 minutes you are limited to two showers a day max and they must be at least 6 hours apart.

Easy peasy. I am never long in the bath or shower anyway and am usually out within a few minutes. What concerns me on this that I tend to shave every other day, and today would be that other day. I am hoping that I will finish within the ten minutes. We'll see.

Rule Five:
You will sleep on the floor with 1 pillow, 1 sheet and if needed 1 blanket or comforter how you arrange them is up to you.

I would like to say that my floor can burn in hell. It's hard and cold and uncomfortable. I did NOT sleep well last night and as a result I am tired and irritable right now. I am not looking forward to repeating this tonight, however I do believe it is worth it for the amendment of rule three still. But...I am REALLY looking forward to having my bed back once session four is completed!

And now I shall go and be bored out of my frikken mind for five minutes ;)

Rose_Angel
08-24-2012, 08:57 AM
Rules
5. You will sleep on the floor with 1 pillow, 1 sheet and if needed 1 blanket or comforter how you arrange them is up to you.

Last night's rule 5 report

Frosty and I sent Dravot a request stating our hydration-health concerns with only being permitted to use the restroom 4 hours apart, and begged him to change it back to 3 hours, and offered him to add the 5th rule, as we knew he intended to make us sleep on the floor originally and forgot.

The end of our message is posted below. We did work together in writing our requests.

Should these girls not hear back from you before they go to sleep, Sir, they will sleep on the floor, in the chance that you would be so kind as to allow the rule change. Seeing as a girl called Frosty goes to sleep before this girl, if this girl knows that a girl called Frosty is going to sleep on the floor, then this girl will as well, regardless of any possible reply from you, Sir.

~These girls called Rose and Frosty

First, thank you Dravot once again, for changing rule 3 to help with our health.

So, the rule states that we only get one pillow, one sheet, and one blanket. As shown above in the end of our request, we were already planning to sleep on the floor in case we hadn't heard from him. By the time he responded, Frosty had already gone to sleep, and did not see the rules. Therefore I asked Dravot if I could sleep with two pillows last night, as Frosty couldn't be held responsible for sleeping before seeing the rule change. He granted me the permission to use two pillows last night for this reason.

It took me a little longer than normal to fall asleep, and I woke up several times throughout the night, as it is certainly not as comfortable as a bed. Fortunately for me though, I can fall right back asleep, even on a floor. So I didn't really feel any less rested than normal.

Task 2, rule 2, and rule 4 report

First of all, without my report on my 400th edge dare posted yet, this is hard to explain, so I’ll do my best to just give a few short details. The 400th dare was a spanking one that I did last Sunday, and while the original dare most likely would have been fine, it was… modified, for reasons that will be explained in the report on the 400th, so that I could not use my ass for the dare. I primarily used my nipples and breasts, and now have several bruises on my breasts. Bruises are a HUGE personal limit for me, and every time I see them, I immediately get turned off now.

I am not sure what to think about spanking at the moment, and right now, it does not turn me on whatsoever, and I don’t think I’ll accept any more spanking dares for a while. I was a little sad this session had a spanking task, and was not at all turned on by the knowledge I’d be doing it. However, while I won’t be accepting spanking dares for a while, I knew that spanking is not in my limits, so I decided to go through with this task.

I started the actual spanking of my task as soon as my mother left to take our dog out for her morning walk, and my dad was still sleeping in another room on the other side of the house. I still played music for the task.

Step 1:

I thanked Gin for giving Dravot inspiration for the task.

Steps 2-4:

First of all, I don’t think any type of spanking would arouse me at the moment, but especially not from an item I wear on my feet. The thought of spanking my ass with something I walk on the ground with rather disgusts me, and I don’t think I would ever consent to spanking my ass with such disgusting items. So therefore, no spankings were delivered with a shoe.

However, I made a modification of my own, and I used my wooden spoon to give myself “warm-up spankings.” I used to look at DD (Domestic Discipline) sites, and remembered this idea in the link below.

http://learningdd.blogspot.com/2011/...bc0d623b6d24a6

After bruising my breasts, I did not want to take the risk of bruising my ass.

Steps 5-7:

To be completely honest (as usual), no; I would not spank myself ‘just prove who is the more masochistic sub.’ However, in reality, that wasn’t really the point of this task. So I simply asked myself, ‘am I willing to spank myself with a brush?’ I said yes 10 times, for a total of 100 hard spanks to the ass. I even broke off one of the pins of the hairbrush. During the 10th round, I was tempted to stop, but went ahead and completed the round. It stung. It hurt a lot to spank myself hard after so many, without a pause, as Dravot removed the edging parts considering we aren’t allowed to edge or touch ourselves this task.

Steps 8-12 and rule 2 & 4

I don’t have ice, but even if I did, I would choose toothpaste. I smeared a good thin layer of toothpaste on my ass. I really didn’t feel anything at all. Just in case I would at all, I decided to do my 5 minutes of corner time before delivering 5 last swats to my ass. I paused my music at 7:38 A.M, set my alarm for 7:44 and stood naked in my corner, thinking about how I would write this task up and explain my lack of desire to spank myself. I did think about things I’ve learned in this session two, and how the heck I’d try to condense everything. The only thing my ass started to feel was itchy. It didn’t burn or anything. I don’t think my body acts the way it is “supposed to” with toothpaste.

The alarm went off, so I grabbed my brush and spanked each cheek hard 5 times each. I then went to take a very quick PTA (pits, tits, and ass) shower, though I washed my face too. I left my room to go to the shower at 7:45, and returned at 7:49.

Rules 1 and 3 Report

Should any interesting stories to tell come up or should any infractions be made between now and midnight, I will simply come back to here and edit this post. It is only around noon (and I gotta go potty! haha 4 more minutes!!!), but I've satisfied my corner time, and I don't anticipate on showering again.

edit:

Regarding corner time, I thought about it, and although did not think of my corner time in the middle of task 2 as a 'distraction' originally, I thought that it could be possible for it to be considered as one, or as a loophole. Regardless, I went and sat in my corner at 7:49 until 8:55. It was SOOOOO boring!!! I don't know how 5 minutes can go by so slowly. I had nothing to think about. I just stared at the corner while sitting down, waiting for that alarm to go off to release me, from my potentially unnecessary extra 5 minutes of corner time. Regardless, it is worth it just to ensure I don't lose a point. I would love to scathe by without a punishment in this competition.

Also as a note, although I haven't broken it, I want to squeeze the crap out of my nipples and touch myself!!!!! Been going nuts all night!

IceMaiden
08-24-2012, 12:54 PM
Session four, day Two

Same as yesterday. Hasn't bothered me in the slightest today either. I currently have sore and bruised breasts/nipples for private reasons unrelated to this contest and so I am not feeling aroused in the slightest way whatsoever, anyway..which although they -are- quite painful, I think this has helped me from wanting to touch myself at all also. As I said, easiest rule so far.

Rule Two:
5 consecutive minutes a day spent doing corner time, with no music or other distractions

This becomes even more boring every time! I went to start my five minutes this morning and not long into the five minutes there was a knock on the door, so I had to halt this while I answered. I was not happy I had to start the five minutes over as they need to be consecutive. I was rather annoyed I had to begin again, especially as I was already irritable and tired. Regardless, I then managed to complete the five minutes successfully. I originally thought more about task one, however by the time the five minutes was up I was mentally doing my times tables.

Rule Three:
You may only pee in the first 3 minutes of every 3rd hour
This has been SO much easier today now it is back to three hours instead of four! I did however miss the 6pm slot as I had to pick my son up at 6pm and have been/am desperately waiting for 9pm to hit! Nine minutes to go! I'm actually very uncomfortable right now...but I can and will wait!

Rule Four:
Showers may not last more than 10 minutes you are limited to two showers a day max and they must be at least 6 hours apart.
I found a loophole. I shaved before getting in the bath :D So I was in, hair and body washed, and out within 7 minutes.

I know this is a relatively short report compared to my usual, but there's not really much else to report, other than that I did originally intend on completing task one today but ended up having to call out before I started it. I may start it soon however. If I have anything to add before midnight, I will also edit this post.

IceMaiden
08-24-2012, 02:03 PM
Session Four Task One Essay:

1) I have learned that my submission is very important to me. When I first realized I had lost those two points in session one, I was extremely unhappy that I had lost them so soon after starting the contest, as the contest was in fact based to show who was -more- submissive and while I did/have tried extremely hard with all rules and tasks so far, I was disappointed that I failed this one when it was one of the easier ones. Losing those points made me think on my submission and how I could perform better in the future, which I think I managed to acieve. I say this because as I mentioned several of the tasks felt more like punishments to me rather than tasks as several included my dislikes yet I still completed them to the best of my ability. To be honest, one of the main reasons I did so was because I did not want to lose two points per each uncompleted task, however, I also thought that completing those particular tasks was a good way to show my submission as I really did not want to do them but was very proud that I managed to complete them successfully.

2)I am a highly competitive person, in almost everything that I do, however because of the sportsmanship shown throughout this, I firmly believe that Rose and I managed to help each other avoid losing points as we made sure to discuss any loopholes and potential traps in explicit detail with each other, along with encouraging each other when the rules or tasks became difficult. Had we been extremely competetive and not shared everything with each other regarding the contest I do believe we would have both lost more points than we have.

3)While this contest was originally mentioned in a joking and passing manner, it has brought Rose and I alot closer than we originally were before it. While we used to just talk about general things we have now started to share more personal aspects of our lives with each other and I genuinely care for her. I have also become aware of how much Dravot values our saftey and health, of which I am incredibly thankful for.

4)The body writing task in session 3 made me realize so much about myself..basically that my personality wasn't as bad as I originally thought and that I do have sveral good qualities and ones that I should be proud of, and actually am to an extent. This task helped raise my self confidence alittle to which I am grateful to Dravot for assigning this task and for the conclusion I reached about myself after completing it.

..............Number of words: 451.........

Stupid motherf*cking word limit.

oh FUCK.

So I guess that means...1255 of those options if my maths is right here? Fucking hell. Do these need to be completed in one sitting? I am actually SO glad that these options were put in place instead of losing points..or I'd be at around-260ish or so? right now!

Rose_Angel
08-24-2012, 02:52 PM
The most important thing in this competition that I have learned is to be outright open about any health/safety/limits concerns regarding anything with submission. By hiding any concerns, I am only doing a disservice to myself. Being submissive does not mean being willing to break limits or boundaries to satisfy a task or rule given by the Dom; it is to follow the tasks and rules set granted that they are safe/reasonable to do so. I've also learned that I like to be submissive, even if I'm doing something I don't want to do. I've learned more about my body as well. I used to look at bathroom restriction rules and think that there is no way that seems reasonable. I'm sure with more conditioning, I could be trained to do a lot of things. I've also learned something of great value from Frosty, which is to give thanks more often. While I was in fact thankful to Dravot on many things, Frosty's posts often reminded me to actually do so.

171 words.

29 off.

Quick Stats:

21 sets of 5 toe touches
6 sets of 5 squats
2 "sets" of phantom chair*

I'm not yet sure how I'm going to go about doing the "punishments," but I'm very happy it isn't nearly as many as Frosty. I will edit this post after completing them with what I've done.

Saturday 1:02 P.M.

So far I've done 9 sets of toe touche, 3 sets of squats, and a total of 60 seconds, for 2 "phantom chairs." However, these 60 seconds were done in 5 different sessions that were 18 , 12, 6, 11, and 13 seconds long. Casual wall sitting is one thing, but sitting with thighs parallel to the ground is much harder than I imagined.

* Please count this as 2, even though I haven't done 30 seconds in one sitting. You did not say they had to be 30 consecutive seconds of the phantom chair!!!! And had I not have done that... I could have easily done even more toe touches/squats! I just wanted a challenge...

With that I have 14/29 'punishment sets' completed. My legs are feeling dead, and I sincerely hope I'll be able to do 15 more sets before midnight!

Saturday 6:31 P.M.

Soooo dead, but I did it!

While I was making dinner, I did 4 sets of toe touches and 2 sets of squats.

About 10 minutes ago, I started on my last 9 sets. I needed some music to push myself, so I played one of my CDs and did sets of 5 to the music, for another 8 sets of Toe touches and 1 more set of squats.

I think I'm going to be really sore tomorrow. I must say, had I have had a number like Frosty's, I would have lost two points! I really hope she's able to make it!

And thank you Dravot, for helping me affirm that exercises for punishments are indeed still a dislike of mine!

IceMaiden
08-24-2012, 02:56 PM
I've also learned something of great value from Frosty, which is to give thanks more often. While I was in fact thankful to Dravot on many things, Frosty's posts often reminded me to actually do so.

Yay. You learned something from me instead of the other way around, Lover. That makes me happy!

While I am NOT looking forwad to the amount I have ended up with..I am glad that you managed to stay close!

IceMaiden
08-25-2012, 04:25 AM
Rules

Session four Day Three:

1) It is only a little past noon for me, however I have much the same to say on this as I did the last two days, and I know with certainty that my opinions will not change before the session has finished..or for a while afterwards also, possibly. Doesn't/hasn't bothered me in the slightest. Easiest rule ever.

2) I did my five minutes this morning before going to bed (After midnight) Rose and I were discussing how she had included her corner time within her task and we decided that that may have been considered a 'distraction' so I told her to go and do it again properly so she was not at risk of losing any points and that although we couldn't skype I would also do mine for today while she did her's. I was very tired when I did this and spent the five minutes thinking how much I did NOT want to sleep on the floor.

3) I made the 6am and 9am slot..but fuck it's 12.22 and I forgot to watch the clock for the midday slot :( Damn it. Hopefully I can wait until 3pm. I don't think I should have any problems so long as I spread out the amount of water I am drinking instead of just having glass after glass.

4) I haven't taken one yet. Will edit this later.

5) Yeah, I repeat my earlier statement. My floor can burn in hell. Stupid rule. I am SO tired and irritable after having not slept properly the last two nights. I can not WAIT to have my bed back!

Rose_Angel
08-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Rules

Report on Rules:

I somehow managed to not break this rule yet. There has been many times now where I spread my legs to stop myself from squeezing my legs together. I found myself wishing that I could be bound somehow to prevent me from touching to not break the rules, but that wouldn’t really be submission there. That would be having no choice. I’ll be very thankful when I can touch myself again. However, this depends on when I can Skype with my Master next. This rule is staying in place for me until I can get online with him, because he wants to see me enjoy myself for the first time after going 3 days without any physical stimulation whatsoever.

I spent my last 5 minutes of corner time this morning from 7:49-7:55. Again, I was bored. I’m a pretty good judge on time, and my fiancé is always amazed when I can accurately guess what time it is when we’re just talking about whatever. But oh my gosh, in the corner, time just goes by sooooo slowly!!! It makes me wonder “am I sure I set my alarm?” But I can’t check, as that would be considered cheating to me (even though there was nothing in the rules about this… I still used my submissive common sense).

I almost missed my 12:00 bathroom break. At 11:59, my alarm went off, and I got up to use the bathroom. My mother was in there. I asked if she was almost done. “I’ll be out in a minute,” she said. No one generally follows this rule, and it was 12:01 when she got out. I was so thankful, because I was actually waiting to go. I may have been able to hold it in another 3 hours… but I really didn’t want to experience what I felt the first day when waiting for every 4 hours… It’s only 7:05, but I not only have the 9:00 break, I have one right before bed should I go to bed before midnight.

I haven’t taken a shower today, nor do I anticipate doing so, unless I get super itchy, but I’m confident it wouldn’t take any longer than 10 minutes. Of course, should there be something odd that happens, I’ll report about it.

I occasionally sleep on the floor for my back, but never more than one night in a row, and I’ve never slept with just one pillow before. However, I pushed myself to stay up until midnight last night, so that I’d be extremely exhausted when I went to lie down to go to sleep. I still woke up about every hour, but went right back to sleep. I woke up at 2:45 and stayed up til 3 for my bathroom break , and then woke up at 5:59 in the morning to use the bathroom again. I wanted to go back to sleep, but couldn’t bring myself to go to the floor.

As 9:00 in the morning was rolling around, I caught myself before falling asleep on my bed twice. I knew I had to sleep again. So I set up my sheet, pillow, and blanket again before my bathroom break. Once it was 9, I went to the bathroom, came back to my room, and forced myself to get on my floor and sleep again.

I’m tired again, now at 7:14 P.M. and am soooo tired. I really don’t want to go back to sleep on my floor again, but I’m thinking I might end up doing that until 8:59, after writing this report up. Then I could hopefully stay up past midnight, and go to sleep in my bed!!! Since the session will be over, after all!

Two Possible Infractions:

Surprisingly to me, my body adapted to going to the bathroom every 3 hours, and all but one of my stools were during my scheduled bathroom breaks. On Friday, about 20 minutes after 9, I had to poo. Even though I had just gone to the bathroom at 9, I still had pee that came out, but not all of it. I kept as much of it in as I could, but it is rather impossible not to let any out. On my cleaning dare, you (Dravot) mentioned that letting a little out was okay when going poo, and I am hoping/assuming it is the same case for this competition.

Regarding task two, I didn't ask for the modification made regarding giving myself warm-up spankings considering I wasn't at all turned on by spanking my ass with an object that is worn on our feet (or by anything for that matter)... I did rub my ass after those warm-up spankings, as suggested on the link provided with the report on task two, before proceeding to steps 5-7. And of course, as I also said, I was not willing to spank myself for the reason provided. So, I made two modifications to that task, which I believe were justified and in the spirit of the competition.

Other than that, there are no infractions in question. Should any infractions of any sort occur before midnight, I will be sure to post them.

Thank you Dravot, for your consideration and what I know will be a fair ruling on the above possible infractions.

Overall:

I have just been so tempted to just say to hell with this rule, competition, and touch my nipples and take the worst punishment Dravot can make with all my dislikes… but that’s my desires coming out and making me go INSANE. Somehow, I have managed to restrain myself for these three days. Mentally, I first tried to think that I’d actually be punished for each infraction. This however, was a bad idea, because the thought of being forced to do a punishment turns me on further. So instead I’m mentally considering it disrespect to touch something that I do not have the permission to touch. While this is a competition that is won based on points, we’re supposed to be submissive.

I was somewhat annoyed to begin with that our bathroom breaks only gave us a 5 minute window , when I’m used to Dravot giving people 10 minute windows on the forums (as I stalk his posts), so when I saw a 3 minute window for this session once the time was modified back down to every third hour, I was bummed. And there were a couple scares I wouldn’t make a bathroom break due to one of my parents being in there. Fortunately, I never missed a bathroom break.

Also, I just want to mention, that I did see a loophole in the writing of rule 5, but didn't dare ask about it, after Dravot was so kind to change the bathroom rule back to every 3 hours (Thanks again, Dravot!). He said we will sleep on the floor with one sheet, pillow, and blanket... he didn't say for how long or how often. However, in the spirit of bring submissive, I took the rule to mean any times of sleeping, whether in the night, or during a nap.

This session has definitely been the most difficult session for me. I am now sore from the ‘punishments’ built into task 1, I was not happy about task 2, not touching myself has been very challenging and I’m absolutely shocked I haven’t given in yet! The first day was awful, only being able to use the restroom every 4 hours, and sleeping on the floor isn’t fun at all. The only EASY thing about session 4 was the shower limitations.

While I am happy that Frosty and I did this competition, as it was a very fun experience, I am even more happy that this competition ends at midnight! I am slightly jealous that Frosty is “free” now, as it is past midnight for her.

Even though this session has been extremely difficult, I do like challenges.

So thank you, Dravot, for giving this girl a damn good challenge for the session! I honestly expected most of the competition to be like this, but (I think I) am very happy it wasn’t.

IceMaiden
08-26-2012, 02:32 AM
Hahaha no need to be jealous as now we are both free!

I will have the rest of my reports up from session four sometime today.

IceMaiden
08-27-2012, 06:38 AM
Follow up Report From Task One session four:

Bahahaha. Clearly I talk way too much. I was horrified when I realized just exactly how many I ended up on with this.
However, it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected it to be. I simply put music on very loudly and chose to do alternate squats and toe touches. I counted to 500, went and got myself a glass of water and had a few minutes break before continuing again on the remaining exercises.
It didn't bother me in the slightest actually, I found it easy and simple, and used it as that days workout instead of using the treadmill haha.

Session Four Task Two Report

Of course I was going to be aroused by step 1.I LOVE spankings, and hard spankings at that.
I actually never thought about how I was going to use something that I walk in originally until Rose had mentioned it, however it didn't bother me (Which surprises me, being so clean..clearly my love of spanking tops that.)
Anyway, I got myself ready and began spanking my ass with my shoe...a sandal or slipper would have been to soft ;)
I did not take a pause between spanks and firmly delivered all 20 strokes to the left.

I went back to step 2 and asked myself the same question and again the answer was yes. So this time I delievered the 20 strokes to the right, again very hard, before reverting back to step 2.
I was stinging by this time, and very aroused and the answer, again, was yes. Another 20 strokes to the left it was, this time even harder than the first two sets. I could actually -feel- my ass turning red by this point and I was so turned on that I wanted to come already.
Again, back to step 2 it was, with the same answer! Again I alternated and did this to the other cheek, again no breaks or pauses between swats and with a fairly hard force behind them.
By this point, I was becoming very frustrated and the stinging I could feel was becoming much more pronounced so I collected myself for a minute or so and went back to step 2 when I had managed to do this. Again, I was still answering yes. I knew this would be the last yes however, due to the progressive hardening of the strokes and the fact I could feel my ass beginning to bruise.
I do not mind bruises from a spanking, but did not want to actually -hurt- myself in a bad way, so I alternated these last 20 swats between each ass cheek before asking myself again.

As I knew, my answer was no.

So I went to step 5. My answer was no. While I enjoy mild pain (and slightly more moderate pain from a spanking as shown) I do not enjoy inflicting pain on others nor having extreme pain inflicted upon myself.

So I went to step 8-And I can not believe what I did. I read this task SEVERAL times before completing it, and I KNEW I would want ice..yet I forgot to make any prior to starting! Hmf. I did not want to start over however, so I used the toothpaste. Holy fuck. It BURNED like hell. I -never- want toothpaste again after such a harsh spanking Jesus christ already.
As soon as the burning started becoming more apperant I knew that I had to get those last 5 swats in quickly or I'd talk myself out of it and lose a point..which couldn't happen!
So I quickly delivered the remaining five which HURT.

Even though the last few hurt more than usual, Oh my god I loved this. I just loved it. Thank you both Dravot and Gin!

Remainder of day three and final Report on Rules:
1) Much the same as I have already previously said. It did not bother me in the slightest, to be honest I rarely even thought about it over session four. I'm not in pain anymore, however as I mentioned in an earlier report and so I have been edging again since session four finished.

2) I hate corner time, I really do. I get sidetracked and distracted SO easily, so I am again very thankful that this rule was only for five consecutive minutes and not any longer. I was so BORED everytime I did this in session four.

3) I was soooo close to losing a point on this on the last day! I missed the 12noon slot due to getting sidetracked on gd and missed the 3pm slot due to getting sidetracked watching TV. Holy crap. I should really work on my attention span! Nevertheless, I made it until 6! And I had no further problems with this rule.

4)Again, easy. In and out in under 8 minutes.

5) I am SO glad that I have my bed back! I HATED this, I did not sleep well at all those two nights and much as the lack of hot water made me appreicate everything more, this also happened here as well. I don't want to sleep on the floor ever again!

Dravot
08-27-2012, 07:22 AM
So this brings the main section of the competition to a close with a final score of 24 points for Rose and 23 for Frosty.

Rose please pick one of Frosty's dislikes for the final punishment.

Rose has selected Line writing

Frosty here is your punishment

Go to linepunishment.com and complete number 035908B4240 in the alloted time.

It is 23 reps one for each point you have 46 minutes to complete it and each mistyped line adds another rep.

You are allowed 1 redo (the number of points you were apart) on it if you don't do it in the first attempt

IceMaiden
08-27-2012, 08:07 AM
Bauahahaha omg Lover I laughed all the way through completing that!

Task Completed!
This task may now be validated by the task creator.

For the viewers, the lines were 'This girl is an amazing woman who doesn't deserve to write these lines." Lmao

Edit-Before the thread closes, Rose and I have decided to post a final essay each on our overall thoughts for the full contest.

owneed
08-27-2012, 08:13 AM
I can't believe it....frosty lost....yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy :D :D
congratsssss roseeeee

Rose_Angel
08-27-2012, 01:04 PM
First, I just want to say that I had an absolutely blast ‘competing’ with Frosty. We had an amazing time, and I think this competition helped bring all three of us (Dravot, Frosty, and I) closer and helped us learn a lot about each other more than anything. But that isn’t what the following essay is about. I learned a lot about myself, and about being submissive in general.

The Real “What I’ve Learned Essay”

The most important thing I’ve learned about being submissive in general is that it is ultimately my responsibility to be safe. If I have any concerns at all, I need to be open about them and bring them up! I’ve had this lecture from My Master during my last visit to him, and I had a mini lecture from Dravot about this, when I was sleep depriving myself because of the bathroom restrictions.

Along with what I learned by way of lectures, I’ve learned that lectures themselves aren’t enough. We need practice in applying what we learn from our lectures. While my 500 edge challenge was a separate idea from the Sub Wars competition, due to the vast amount of edges we were required to have, the two became slightly integrated, as my 300th and 400th edge dares were done during competition days. I didn’t apply the things I learned from both lectures for my 400th edge spanking dare. Thinking about it, I didn’t really think of any health concerns or safety issues before the dare started, but I neglected such concerns in the middle of the dare. Even after seeing a bruise forming, I kept going as I wanted to complete the challenge. So, one more thing I now consider, that isn’t posted on my blog, is that I feel bad for not applying the lectures to the task at hand.

However, with the experience of the entire ordeal, combined with the lectures and the knowledge I’ve learned, I do believe I will be much more active at keeping myself safe. Everything I’ve done, or didn’t do, has been a learning experience. I think that my experience of my 500th and final edge dare has shown me that I’m beginning to apply those lectures.

I’ve also learned that I really like being submissive, whether I like something or not. While I know I’ve always liked being submissive to my Master in the bedroom, as well as loving to do things for him like prepare food and such, I’ve never been required to do tasks or to follow rules that I didn’t like, such as bladder control and cold showers. While I do not like having set times where I’m allowed to use the bathroom, and I certainly hated taking cold showers, I was happy to do it, to show my submissiveness. And I was proud of myself for doing those tasks I didn’t want to as well. Now that I’ve had the chance to experience rules and tasks to follow and do for the competition, I know it is something I would like to explore further. I am not sure this is something I want 24/7 with my fiancé, once we’re able to actually live together, but I intend on finding out.

This girl also learned that it is very fun and playful to talk with deference. This girl is still playing around with when she uses third person, and when to call those she plays a submissive role with, Sir. This girl never imagined she would enjoy this. Back when she and her fiancé first tried a Master/slave relationship, this girl referred to herself as “this slave,” when speaking with her Master. This girl thought she wanted such deference, but decided she didn’t at the time. This girl still doesn’t want such speech restrictions all of the time, but she recognizes it can be a very fun, as well as a polite way to address others. Something about talking/typing in third person makes this girl act and feel more submissive and pleasant in mannerisms.

I’ve also learned that I can do more than my mind thinks it can. For example, I never imagined I’d be able to hold off using the bathroom on a timed schedule. But I managed to do it, and only once did I mess up with it. I could have easily held off, but I just wasn’t thinking. I also didn’t think I’d ever be willing to go around in a wedgie for an entire day, as it would cause too much discomfort. Well, the discomfort was there, but it didn’t prohibit me from doing everyday tasks. I’m sure the possibilities are endless for what I could be trained and conditioned to do, as long as I don’t let my mind hinder me.

I've learned more about my likes and dislikes as well. Originally, I had bladder control as a like. Now I have split that up between bladder control dares and bladder control rules, which is a huge difference. I know I do not like shower control. While orgasm control is still a like of mine, I’ve also figured out that having to edge a required amount of times a day is very challenging for me. Before my edging challenge started, I estimated I could handle 30 edges a day during a time of denial. Well, I was able to do this for session 3, but it was very difficult, and I was only able to do it because I had no other obligations at the time. So, while orgasm control is a like, having a high number of edges required, certainly is not.

One thing that comes to mind, now that the competition is over, is that I complained quite a bit, in my opinion. The competition was to show submission, and we did that by following our rules, but Frosty and I sure complained a lot to each other, and I voiced my opinions with Dravot as well. In reality, as a real submissive, I’m sure that complaining wouldn’t help me at all. In fact, looking back, complaining about the tasks and rules during the session should have been an automatic infraction. That would have been the biggest challenge of all.

And, as I mentioned in my first, original "200 word" essay, I learned from Frosty to show thanks more often. Soo...

Thank you Dravot, for helping Frosty and I make our submissive competition become a reality. The competition was very well designed. And although we’ve both said it countless times now, thank you for caring about us, and helping to educate us on voicing our concerns. We truly couldn’t have chosen a better person we trust more to help us out with our insane, yet brilliant idea.

Thank you Frosty, for being a great competitor, and for showing great sportsmanship with me throughout the entire competition. It has been very fun, sharing all our thoughts with each other, and all the conversations that spun out because of the competition. I would not have had as much fun had I have had any other competitor. It is because we are friends that we were able to do this so well, and with so much respect. I have a great deal of admiration of you.

Thank you to everyone who encouraged either Frosty, me, or both of us through private messages. The private feedback we received is just astounding. Thank you to all who read this and didn’t take sides, as we wanted everyone to root for the both of us.

Thanks to everyone once again!

~Rose

And, in case anyone is wondering whether we will have a second Sub Wars competition with each other again… no, no we are not. We had fun, but have both agreed that this was a one-time thing.

IceMaiden
08-27-2012, 01:20 PM
[One thing that comes to mind, now that the competition is over, is that I complained quite a bit, in my opinion. The competition was to show submission, and we did that by following our rules, but Frosty and I sure complained a lot to each other, and I voiced my opinions with Dravot as well. In reality, as a real submissive, I’m sure that complaining wouldn’t help me at all. In fact, looking back, complaining about the tasks and rules during the session should have been an automatic infraction. That would have been the biggest challenge of all.

I disagree with this Lover. Sure we -did- complain alot to each other, (Seriously, I had to empty my inbox several times a day as I'm sure you did too hahaha) and we -did- share any concerns/opinions with Dravot. However..that is the difference. We complained to each other...we respectfully voiced our concerns to Dravot, as I'm sure he would agree. (Do as you're told!..giggles at in jokes. ;) )

In reality, as a real submissive, I’m sure that complaining wouldn’t help me at all. In fact, looking back, complaining about the tasks and rules during the session should have been an automatic infraction. That would have been the biggest challenge of all.

Communication is key, as we were both told and mini lectured about and provided a submissive stayed away from complaining but voiced their thoughts/concerns/opinions, I see no problem.

[/B]Thank you Frosty, for being a great competitor, and for showing great sportsmanship with me throughout the entire competition. It has been very fun, sharing all our thoughts with each other, and all the conversations that spun out because of the competition. I would not have had as much fun had I had any other competitor. It is because we are friends that we were able to do this so well, and with so much respect. I have a great deal of admiration of you.

Tooooo alike. I'm working on my final essay now and have said similar things! I'm glad that we decided to do this together too!

Rose_Angel
08-27-2012, 02:07 PM
One thing that comes to mind, now that the competition is over, is that I complained quite a bit, in my opinion. The competition was to show submission, and we did that by following our rules, but Frosty and I sure complained a lot to each other, and I voiced my opinions with Dravot as well.

I disagree with this Lover. Sure we -did- complain alot to each other, (Seriously, I had to empty my inbox several times a day as I'm sure you did too hahaha) and we -did- share any concerns/opinions with Dravot. However..that is the difference. We complained to each other...we respectfully voiced our concerns to Dravot, as I'm sure he would agree. (Do as you're told!..giggles at in jokes. )

Hmm, had we not have been able to complain to each other, we probably wouldn't have had a much fun, nor would we have grown so much closer together. So you're right. Being able to complain to each other was a very good thing for us (and yes, I emptied my messages at least once a day, and had to continually ask Gin to resend some of his messages because of it!)

I'd like to point out that I said I voiced my opinions to Dravot. I did not mention you in that part of the sentence, Lover :p

You may have respectfully voice your opinions to Dravot. However, I can think of at least one time where my complaints to Dravot were not respectful. The conversation went something like this:

Rose: I'm going nuts! I want to touch myself! No touching can burn in hell!

Dravot: That's the point. Being required to go from so much required stimulation to nothing is very hard. It will get worse before it gets better.

Rose: I know that's the point. And that point can burn in hell!

Granted, most of the time I did try to be very respectful, and state my opinions rather than complain. But I'm sure there were several other things said from me that could have been counted as complaining to him.

Edit 8:01 PM: Apparently according to Dravot, I never once complained to him about the competition! I found ways to playfully complain, but he did not consider them whining. However, during such playful comments, many complaints were going through my mind. I'm still leaving all the rest of the comments on the post, even though they're almost null and void now.

In reality, as a real submissive, I’m sure that complaining wouldn’t help me at all. In fact, looking back, complaining about the tasks and rules during the session should have been an automatic infraction. That would have been the biggest challenge of all.

Communication is key, as we were both told and mini lectured about and provided a submissive stayed away from complaining but voiced their thoughts/concerns/opinions, I see no problem.

Yes, communication is key. That has been lectured and hammered into us both! But once again, I did not stay away from complaining.

In fact, I truly believe that although I won with points (by one), you showed more submissiveness throughout the entire competition. Session 1 had you using pegs and toothpaste, and session 3 required toothpaste as well. You slept on the floor during session 4, and while I don't like it either, I already sleep on the floor about 1-2 times a month out of my own doing. You missed several more bathroom breaks and held it in, which is very impressive. You private message way more than I do in general, and only managed to mess up twice in the same message to me for session 1. Dravot did balance some of the competition out so that some sessions would be harder for me than for you, but overall, I still think you showed more submissiveness. This is one of the reasons (along with pure curiosity) why I also did the final punishment, and intended to for a while.

Confession

See everyone, I messaged Frosty a few days ago saying this, and mentioned that if I won just because of the first session, I would offer to take the final punishment for her. However, she did not want me to do this, as it would be unfair to me.

Frosty and I conspired with each other, and had a list of dislikes in the order we each wanted, to make the final punishment as easy for the loser as possible, and we had the same list if I recall correctly.

So because of this, I had every intention on doing whatever final punishment she had to do. As it turns out, Dravot let me choose the lines she had to write on line punishment, and I was able to choose a very fun(ny) one for her to type out. But, I held true to my plan, made an account on line punishment myself, and did the same writing task.

IceMaiden
08-27-2012, 07:24 PM
Final Overall Thoughts On the Contest.

Firstly, I am very glad that Rose and I decided to go ahead and do this and that we drafted Dravot in to help us with it.

I have learned alot about myself in general stemming from the tasks and while I did not always like the rules, it gave me further chance to explore my submissive side.

While this idea originally stemmed from a joke, it is something I am happy that was set into motion for several reasons, those listed above and also because it gave me further chance to explore what I enjoy and do not enjoy and because I feel this contest has brought Rose and I closer as friends than we originally were before it.

At times, it didn't even feel like we were competing and coming from someone who is very competetive that says alot. It has made me appreiciate that there -is- such a thing as friendly rivalry and that sometimes it is -not- the best thing to focus on winning above all else.

While several of the tasks felt more like potential punishments to me, I'm both glad and proud that I managed to achieve them. As stated in the original post, this was a contest to see who completed the tasks and if they were completed well. While both of us messed up on a rule(s) (Ironic it was the SAME rules, even in different sessions!) we both -did- complete all tasks to the best of our ability and said tasks, as I said, made me more aware of myself, both submissively and in general.

So:

My most hated task:

Session Two-Task One.

Boring, irritating and seemed such a waste of time as I was there as a 'task' and not a punishment, giving me nothing to reflect on while there.

Most fun task:

Session four Task two

Spanking. <3 Of course I am going to choose this one here!

My most surprising task:

Session three task two:

As previously stated this task helped me learn ALOT about myself in general, that my self confidence issues previously prohibited me from.
This task was not only the most self informing one, the most surprising but also the one that I actually -dreaded- once I'd decided to go for personality aspects, yet managed to surprise me extremely!
Again, thank you Dravot, this has helped raise my self confidence! You will never know how much this task has helped me!

I never actually thought that I had showed more submissivness until Rose posted as I was a point behind..but..thinking on it now..I agree..sorry Lover ;)

The overall contest has also made me more aware of safety..though viewers don't know, obviously both Dravot and I already know he has helped keep me accountable for things unrelated to this contest previously, however the things he -did- help hold me responsible for never really had any safety issues and while it's true I did recieve several punishments..it was never really something that was discussed as there wasn't really any safety/emotional issues. This contest (after the effective mini lecture from him that I recieved) has made me aware that I -always- need to state my concerns regarding any tasks/punishments/rules. (And again thank you for considering and understanding.) And, of course, respectfully.

I learned that lectures -are- the most effective 'punishment' I could/can recieve. If I recieve a lecture (Despite how small) I feel incredibly guilty and wish that I had brought up everything sooner.

I enjoyed this 'contest' immensely..quotations because as I said, alot of the time I did not feel like I was competing!

I again take this oppurtunity to thank both Rose and Dravot-Rose because as you stated, I truly do not feel I would have had as much fun had someone else been my competitor, and Dravot because I appreicate your rules and tasks (Even if I did not always agree/like them) and the contest has made me realise how much you value safety before anyting else!

Despite the fact I finished one point behind, again I did not feel I was 'competing.' This was probably because of all the reasons mentioned above and also because as Rose stated, it brought us (Myself, Rose and Dravot) closer together.

This contest was challenging, self informing, fun and fun to partcipate in! I again thank Rose for being a competitor that showed morals and sportsmanship throughout, I thank Dravot for being aware to our concerns and being willing to consider them and for -changing- them when needed, I thank Gin for the original task and finally I thank everyone that Pm'd Rose and myself offering support (Along with the regular messages.)

I truly could not have chosen two better particpants to indulge in this contest with!

Rose_Angel
08-28-2012, 06:26 PM
Well, after reading Frosty's post, I felt like I should also list my favorite and least favorite tasks, and most surprising task as well.

My favorite task by far was task two from session 1, where we wrote about the worst possible punishment we could endure. I was horny to start with, I love toothpaste on my clit, and I love pegs on my nipples even more. And as I've stated several places on the site, thinking about the worst punishments ever gets me extremely turned on (even thought the act of doing it would SUCK!!!).

My least favorite task by far was the wedgie task. Wedgies generally rank low on the list of dislikes, but that was an awful prolonged wedgie, and it made it feel like my ass was so raw whenever pulling it out of my backside. It was the absolute worst thing of the entire competition. I think even worse than cold showers!

My most surprising task was also the body writing task, but for different reasons. I was rather against doing it at first, when I initially saw it. But I ended up enjoying it very much, and put way more thought into it than I ever imagined. I didn't notice this until after I posted my write up on it, but the words obedient and compassionate were also visible on the right and left knee, and the words on my feet, understanding, accepting, and strong, also remained. While it wasn't something that turned me on thinking my parents might see it, I was happy that if I were to get caught, they would at least be words I can be proud of.