PDA

View Full Version : Wetting Dares or Fun

seeds2345
08-10-2012, 07:19 AM
Hey everyone. I am really into wetting and would love if people could dare me to wet my self in different ways. I am into holding, forced desperation, bathroom control (being told how long I have to wait to pee) and also would love if you could involve my cute little feet, shoes, socks and that sorta fetish as well :) Please gimme some dares to perform :P

Thanks, Seeds x

qatguy
08-10-2012, 08:03 AM
Put on your pants, drink enough cold water to need to pee, place your hands over your cock, and try to hold your pee. If you last 1 hour, after you feel the need to pee, then you can normally use your toilet. However, if you can't wait to pee, you must pee on your hands. Enjoy.

seeds2345
08-10-2012, 08:04 AM
oooh sounds fun :) keep them coming everyone :)

Ps I am a girl :) lol

gin
08-10-2012, 09:15 AM
Drink plenty of water, then wait until you feel the urge to pee.
Go out, dressed in a light dress and flat pumps. Nothing else.
Walk until you start to feel really desperate. Now stop where you are, standing. Join your legs and let out a little spurt of pee. Immediately stop, then count to 100. Now you can empty your bladder. If you're lucky enough, a lot of pee should trickle into your shoes...:D
(Peeing with your legs joint should allow you not to get caught, unless someone is staring at your legs from a short distance. Or unless you are on a solid surface, with a huge puddle forming at your feet...)
It's time to walk back home, enjoing that warm and wet feeling into your shoes...
Back home, undress yourself, slip off pumps, lick the inside clean, and your feet too, while masturbating to orgasm. Hope you enjoy (and hope to read a detailed report on that!)

seeds2345
08-10-2012, 09:54 AM
oh wow that sounds fun :P I can't wait to give that one a go :) keep them coming everyone :) got about 2 weeks to fill with awesome wetting dares :P

corsa198
08-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Try this one:
Roll a dice to choose what underwear to wear
1 = boy shorts
2 = french knickers
3 = thong
4 = briefs
5 = swimsuit/bikini
6 = g-string

Roll another dice to see what clothes you will wear on the bottom
1 = Shorts
2 = Jeans
3 = Formal trousers
4 = Pyjamas
5 = Leggings
6 = Any of the above

Roll a third dice to find out where to pee yourself
1 = In the garden
2 = In bed
3 = On the door step
4 = In your room
5 = In someone elses bedroom
6 = In the lounge

Have fun

seeds2345
08-10-2012, 03:17 PM
Nice will have a go at that one soon :) any more everyone? These are brilliant :)

seeds x

corsa198
08-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Here's another one for you.

I dare you to only use the bathroom 2 times in the 24 hour period from midnight to midnight.

If you have to use it more than 2 times then as a punishment you will have to sit on the toilet with your underwear on for the next 2 times. If you need to use the bathroom more than this, then you will have to sit on the toilet fully clothed and then pee.

If you do wet yourself, whether it be just underwear or fully clothed, you must tell us what you were wearing at the time.

seeds2345
08-11-2012, 04:23 AM
Sounds good :D more more guys I am loving these :) gonna be a fun couple of weeks :D

corsa198
08-11-2012, 04:34 AM
Will you be giving reports on the dares you have done?

seeds2345
08-11-2012, 09:11 AM
I will do my best to post them all lol.

seeds2345
08-11-2012, 10:53 AM
Just carried out a dare someone gave me from not on this site. I crawled into the bathroom like a dog and then I peed like a female dog through my jeans onto some towels. Massive puddle :P was fun x

e28
08-12-2012, 04:47 PM
I have a really nice dare for you, go and get a waterproof pants, latex, leather or anything else, be sure you need to pee, put it on and also put on high boots, that can get pissed... Now you go shopping, when bursting just let go and the waterproof pants will guide all the piss directly into your boots filling them.... also nobody will notice, because of the waterproof pants, I'd love to do this, but as a guy there is some problem wearing boots and latex pants ^^ (hate crossdressing)

You can also try to wet and rewet your panties (just dont take them off when pissing) I love this and do it as much as I can...

Also bedwetting if you are too lazy to get up is very naughty and a lot of fun....