PDA

View Full Version : 19/F Home alone for 30 minutes! Give me your worst. I'm going to do it all.

HornyCollegeSlut
08-09-2012, 01:52 PM
I will do anything posted as long as it (1) does not go past the 30 minutes that I'm home alone, (2) Does not include pics, and (3) Is not permanent.
I have no toys but I do have normal household items that can be used in your dares.
Dare away!

Dr.Daring
08-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Rub toothpaste on your nipples, clit and inside your asshole. Then get a spatula and spank yourself 40 times on your ass. Then go to the window, edge four times, piss in a cup and then drink it

engman
08-09-2012, 01:58 PM
Mix icy hot, chilli/hot sauce and ginger together. Cover your pussy, nipples and ass completely in the mixture. If you're missing a component then try to either sub it or miss it out.

Please send me a report on it once you are done.

HornyCollegeSlut
08-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Rub toothpaste on your nipples, clit and inside your asshole. Then get a spatula and spank yourself 40 times on your ass. Then go to the window, edge four times, piss in a cup and then drink it

I will do everything in this dare but drink piss. That is so gross... just no. I will accept a punishment dare to make up for it.

Dr.Daring
08-09-2012, 02:02 PM
Your punishment is to smack your pussy 20 times with a wooden spoon. Each time you must shout "WHORE!" When done find 3 different household object to fuck yourself with. You may not cum

corsa198
08-09-2012, 02:03 PM
Stand where you are in a sexy thong and jeans and completely pee your pants. Then masturbate through your peed in thong and tell yourself how naughty you are.

HornyCollegeSlut
08-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Mix icy hot, chilli/hot sauce and ginger together. Cover your pussy, nipples and ass completely in the mixture. If you're missing a component then try to either sub it or miss it out.

Please send me a report on it once you are done.

Just finished this. I didnt have icyhot so I left it out, but dont worry. It still hurt. Alot.

It wasnt so bad on my nipples and ass.... but on my pussy? It hurt like hell. My pussy is still burning horribly right now.

That was alot of fun.

HornyCollegeSlut
08-09-2012, 02:11 PM
Your punishment is to smack your pussy 20 times with a wooden spoon. Each time you must shout "WHORE!" When done find 3 different household object to fuck yourself with. You may not cum

My pussy was already burning from another dare... after spanking it with the spoon, its throbbing in pain. It feels sooo good....

I fucked myself with a cucumber, the handle of the wooden spoon. Then I didnt get to the 3rd object because the spoon made me cum. Damn, I'm just not doing good with your dares. I guess that means I need another punishment.... >.<

Stand where you are in a sexy thong and jeans and completely pee your pants. Then masturbate through your peed in thong and tell yourself how naughty you are.

I will do this one in a lil while ;)

duracell11
08-09-2012, 02:13 PM
Just finished this. I didnt have icyhot so I left it out, but dont worry. It still hurt. Alot.

It wasnt so bad on my nipples and ass.... but on my pussy? It hurt like hell. My pussy is still burning horribly right now.

That was alot of fun.

now cover 3 pen with this mixture and put it in your vagina. edge twice.

HornyCollegeSlut
08-09-2012, 02:17 PM
now cover 3 pen with this mixture and put it in your vagina. edge twice.

Done. God, you have no clue how much pain I'm in right now. Im loving it.

Dr.Daring
08-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Seeing as your pussy is sore. Put a large amount of toothpaste and hot sauce in your ass. Now fuck your ass with the cucumber until you edge. Now use any toy/ object you have to fuck yourself until you cum 4 times. Non-stop and no breaks

mateo
08-09-2012, 02:21 PM
stuff as many pens and markers into your pussy as you can. then subtract the number from 25. write that many degrading/humiliating words on your ass, thighs, belly, and breasts with a marker. words like slut, whore, fuck me, etc. etc.

duracell11
08-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Done. God, you have no clue how much pain I'm in right now. Im loving it.

that was the target ;)

now spank your nipples with a ruler 50 times each.
put a clothpin to your clit and hit it off.