PDA

View Full Version : punishments needed - F/18

xoxox
08-09-2012, 05:49 AM
I've cum 3times today without permission. I was also not aloud to piss during certain hours but I wet the bed... I've now cleaned up&need to be punished...

willingmale
08-09-2012, 05:55 AM
Post in the "Person Above Slave til next girl post" thread

vladimir_bz_lion
08-09-2012, 05:59 AM
Piss on your pants. Gag yourself with it. Every 5 mins go to the public window naked and edge. Until someone tell you to stop.

byyourcommand
08-09-2012, 06:14 AM
before you next go to the window, shit in a cup. each time you go, smear some on you, starting with your breasts

Dr.Daring
08-09-2012, 06:28 AM
Insert the biggest toy you have in your ass. Then keep it in there for an hour. You must also spank yourself 25 times on your pussy with a wooden spoon

mateo
08-09-2012, 08:50 AM
you came three times? very well, for the next 3 days, leave a pair of panties stuffed up your cunt. (the same pair all three days) you can only take them out when using the restroom, to shower, or if someone else needs your pussy for a dare. if you want to masturbate, I suppose you still can, but the panties must stay in place. when you are using the restroom and have taken them out, wear them on your head until you're finished, then put them back.

abdwb
08-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Oh, did the little baby girl piss herself when she wasn't supposed to?

Well for your punishment, you need to go shopping little baby!! But first you need to take a white shirt that you don't care about. In big bold letters you need to write on it, "I'm a big baby."

Wear that shirt when you go buy your diapers, baby powder, and wipes. You have to wear and use diapers until we all say it's okay for you to be a big girl.

If you have more money go buy:
1) Baby food for a long time, especially prunes
2)Baby bottles to drink from
3) pacifiers
4) toys
5) three t-shirts to write on. On the shirts write "I'm a big baby", "My diaper is probably wet, wanna check?", and "I need a babysitter, want to be mine?"
6) Buy laxatives, enemas, or suppositories.

If you have any questions feel free to ask her, or send me a pm. Enjoy your punishment Baby Girl.

xoxox
08-10-2012, 02:01 PM
Putting panties in my pussy now, will do window dare in the morning as it's late&everybody's in. I don't have any money atm, I doubt I can afford diapers or the rest..

chipper498
08-16-2012, 05:56 PM
Ok, so strip down to your bra and panties, and cover 10 ice cubes with toothpaste, and put five in your ass, and five in your pussy. You then must edge 5 times by rubbing your hand on top of your panties before the ice melts. If you cum or the ice melts, you must keep trying until you succeed. Once you've done that, you may release the water into your panties. You are then to take off your panties and stuff them in your pusdy, but keep your bra on. You are then to fill your bra with ice cubes and edge as many times as you can until they melt. You are then to roll a die and multiply that number by 5, and subtract the number of edges. That Is the number of times you must you must spank your pussy hard. You are then to take your panties out of your pussy, and put them back on. You are then to put yourself in a bra connection wedgie, and drink a glass of water every ten minutes until you think you can't hold it in ( your batter) ( has to be for at least an hour) while you are drinking and waiting, you are to edge as many times as you can through your panties. Make sure you keep track of the number of times you edged. Also if you cum, you must start your counting over. Once its time for you to pee, you are to pee through your panties filling 1 glass, and the rest can go in the toilet. Give yourself a swirlie in the pee filled water. You are then to pour the glass of pee over you. This will be your shower for the day. You are then to roll a dice, and multiply it by 10, then subtract the number of edges you did while waiting to piss, and that is the number of days you are to wear those exact bra and panties in a bra connection wedgie. You may not wash them, and you may only take them off to shower, or poop ( you still wear them if you pee)

Ways to subtract days:
1. Every day you go without cumming is a day off the time you wear the underwear, but once you cum, you can't do this a note.
2. You subtract 1 day for every ten consecutive edges (if you cum after the first and before the last, you must start over)
3. Every consecutive hour with clothespins on either both your nipples, or on your clit is another day off
4. For every hour you are willing to be my slave is another day off (while you are actively being my slave

Once the dare is done you must cum at least once, but for every orgasm you did within the dare is 1 edge you must do before the orgasm. Have fun.

dasvilson
08-16-2012, 06:04 PM
for the next week or so collect all of your piss in a huge bucket, the put a bra, a pair of panties, a shirt, and a miniskirt into the piss. Leave it there overnight. Put those clothes on in the morning, wear them all day. At night the only shower you are allowed is to pour the rest of that piss bucket over your head before you fall asleep. Sweet Dreams!