PDA

View Full Version : Public Slave w/pics

BadStar
08-08-2012, 11:33 AM
I have been dared to make a thread for this reason..

From now until two days (or more read on...)
I will be the public slave, meaning I will have to take all dares given on this thread that I can do / not in limits, report back and take one picture per dare , some dares may not have pictures and after the two days if I'm made to continue no more pictures. (the pictures will b ranging from a cum covered plug, mess, inserts, clips or ties, depending on what I can get a good pic of. Most may not have me in them but u get the jist-)..
Also after the two days I have to post a poll asking if I can stop the thread or if the thread and me being the public slave must go on ect.

My list of things
2 plugs
A didlo
Toothpaste
Mint floss
50 wood clothes pens
Rope
Tape clear
Baby bottle cleaner
Funnel
Powder ginger
And of course all household items

Nothin can be longer that 20 mins

UNLESS. unless its hidden under clothes- if the dare can be hidden under clothes it can be as long as u want just nothing rct (I do them in the bathroom)

Nothing can pro long the time of this thread (ie u cant say for the next week u do this ect)

I have people in the house and share a bed and room keep this in mind..

Well read my Sig and have at me I guess lol.... :/

MARIOMASTER
08-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Make a tight croth rope with the plug In your ass;) and wear it under your clothes for 20 mins around the house;) do many knots near your clit:)

If I can ask the photo: naked somewhere with leg spread to see the rope and plug;)

archie21
08-08-2012, 12:06 PM
spend 20 minutes with your ass plugged and the plug taped in... your breasts covered in your pegs as you bring yourself to cum as much as you can with any food item of your choice.

As for pictures a before and after picture of the item you chose.

BadStar
08-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Make a tight croth rope with the plug In your ass;) and wear it under your clothes for 20 mins around the house;) do many knots near your clit:)

If I can ask the photo: naked somewhere with leg spread to see the rope and plug;)

Ok, I have been in this since 3:20, it was hard and boy am I uncomfortable my ass is throbbing bc I could barly get the plug in.. I will take a pic of somethin after the long 20 mins I have to keep this on.. :/ *looks at time*

BadStar
08-08-2012, 12:31 PM
spend 20 minutes with your ass plugged and the plug taped in... your breasts covered in your pegs as you bring yourself to cum as much as you can with any food item of your choice.

As for pictures a before and after picture of the item you chose.

Right now I'm in the plug held with crotch Ropw for 20 mins can I pile that together or another 20mins? And what do u mean by the last part with food? Explain that more please.
And pictures can't b requested, I will chose what I picture..

archie21
08-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Use an item of food such as a cucumber or carrot to masturbate with..

20 minutes.... it depends if you have your breasts pegged.. if you don't have them pegged give yourself a chance to move as you peg them and then do another 20 minutes....

as for the pic it was more a suggestion than a request... as you put it in the first place you may decide on nothing.

BadStar
08-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Use an item of food such as a cucumber or carrot to masturbate with..

20 minutes.... it depends if you have your breasts pegged.. if you don't have them pegged give yourself a chance to move as you peg them and then do another 20 minutes....

as for the pic it was more a suggestion than a request... as you put it in the first place you may decide on nothing.

Ok gotcha but I actually do not have any food I could use, the store was pretty much out .

archie21
08-08-2012, 12:52 PM
how about a hairbrush or a pan scrubber.... cover either in oil before you do so... otherwise back burner for this until the next time you go to the store.

BadStar
08-08-2012, 12:56 PM
The list of things I have are in the first post. And ok may have to wait depending but I have the pens N plug in now, since 3:50.

BadStar
08-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Also any suggestions on good safe places to post pics

masterwolf
08-08-2012, 01:01 PM
kinktalk maybe? just an idea

archie21
08-08-2012, 01:04 PM
is there such a place.. best off on here or kink talk just as good as anywhere else depending on what you are posting.

whats a baby bottle cleaner? i googled it but all it gave me was bottles of fluid...

BadStar
08-08-2012, 01:17 PM
They would delete them here, possibly on a clean site then they will b deleted soon but enough time I guess lol, oh and I already did ur dare jst used my didlo, u can always dare again.. the clips where oweee lol.. and this is a bottle cleaner someone requested it with toothpaste to b added in on it , It looks scary so don't have to use it haha
http://allaboutcleaners.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/31h-q4+qyKL._SX315_SY375_.jpg

I have two pics, just tryin to find a place

TheOutsider
08-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Kinktalk.com is GetDare.com's sister site, but it allows explicit pictures; you'll be fine posting it there.

BadStar
08-08-2012, 01:39 PM
Lol I'm getting lucky no dares just help with where the pics go LOL .. well here's the two dares I've done...

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=2283

mateo
08-08-2012, 01:58 PM
stuff as many grapes into your pussy as you can, then tape it shut the best that you can. (you'll want to do it good) after that's completed, do some chores around the house for the next 20 minutes or so. after cleaning for a bit, you may remove the tape and clean up.

if you're willing and able to spend a bit more time with it, after cleaning for the 20 minutes or so, rub your stuffed pussy through the tape until you cum. then you may release the grapes and clean up. either way, have fun! ;)

Thursday
08-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Well since somebody ask what a bottle cleaner is let's use it!

First of all if you are not wet right now you can choose if you want to edge once or use toothpaste as lube.
When you have enough lube I want you to push the bottle cleaner inside your cunt as far as it goes! Push it inside you with the head first, not the handle!

Now masturbate with it until you come, make looong strokes. If you are not able to come within 5min you will push the cleaner as far inside you as you can and do whatever else you need to come (after the 5min you don't have to masturbate with the claner, just let it stay inside you).

Have fun :)

BadStar
08-08-2012, 02:01 PM
stuff as many grapes into your pussy as you can, then tape it shut the best that you can. (you'll want to do it good) after that's completed, do some chores around the house for the next 20 minutes or so. after cleaning for a bit, you may remove the tape and clean up.

if you're willing and able to spend a bit more time with it, after cleaning for the 20 minutes or so, rub your stuffed pussy through the tape until you cum. then you may release the grapes and clean up. either way, have fun! ;)

As said before I don't have food items to use.. Feel free to edit the dare and like I've said if the dare can be hidden it can b as long as people want but nothin to long.

Petter Ivan
08-08-2012, 02:08 PM
Not very original but it still might be fun.
Search your home for every pen/marker you have and insert them all (or as many as you can fit) in your butt.

And/or try holding a pen/marker with your ass and draw a picture of something or write something.

Best of luck!

BadStar
08-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Not very original but it still might be fun.
Search your home for every pen/marker you have and insert them all (or as many as you can fit) in your butt.

And/or try holding a pen/marker with your ass and draw a picture of something or write something.

Best of luck!
I'll do the 2nd version later and try to write my sn

BadStar
08-08-2012, 02:16 PM

First of all if you are not wet right now you can choose if you want to edge once or use toothpaste as lube.
When you have enough lube I want you to push the bottle cleaner inside your cunt as far as it goes! Push it inside you with the head first, not the handle!

Now masturbate with it until you come, make looong strokes. If you are not able to come within 5min you will push the cleaner as far inside you as you can and do whatever else you need to come (after the 5min you don't have to masturbate with the claner, just let it stay inside you).

I'll do this soon , soon as I get the guts up lol

Petter Ivan
08-08-2012, 02:17 PM
I'll do the 2nd version later and try to write my sn

Cool Cool.
I hope it makes you laugh:p

BadStar
08-08-2012, 02:41 PM

Ok so I had to use toothpaste bc I didn't get enough lube from the edge. :( really just wanted to Do the handle bc wow lol.. well I started to push it in it started hurtin and burning after it git over the blue foam once I started pushing the white part it it started hurtin and burning, I could barly move it up and down so I did it very slow for the 5 mins I couldn't cum, so I painfully stuffed it all in which hurt , and began to try to cum by using ny fingers but they still had some toothpaste on them so got on my clit and burned and tingled, I came after about 6 mins it was hard lol.. here u go

Floorsucker
08-08-2012, 02:41 PM
I applaud you for your bravery. Now here we go:

1. Insertions
Insert one ice cube in your pussy, another one in your ass. Make them as large/long as you comfortably can. If you don't like the shape of a cube, you can make the ice in a different shape as well.

2. Workouts
I don't know if you are in good shape or not, but it's important to work out regularly. Therefore I want you do do jumping jacks and running on the spot (indoors) OR jogging (outdoors) for 20 minutes. If you do the workout indoors, you can only wear bra & panties. If you do it outside, you must be barefoot.

3. Post workout
After the workout (you can do it immediately afterwards or wait as long as you want) you need to wash your feet, because they are probably sweaty and dirty. So wash them in a bowl or something similar (no running water) with water only. Then, dunk your face in the water for 5 seconds. Afterwards, drink the water from the bowl (or as much of it as you can).

4. Bathroom.
Go inside the bathroom, then you have two choices: Either wipe the bathroom floor with your face, or wipe the bathroom walls with your bare ass. Whatever you chose, make sure you wipe every spot that you can reach at least once, and rub it in good.

Upload the pictures somewhere and send me the link, or send me a PM and I'll give you my email address.
edit: or I guess kinktalk is fine too.

BadStar
08-08-2012, 02:50 PM
Cool Cool.
I hope it makes you laugh:p
Ok just did this
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=2283&pictureid=15575

BadStar
08-08-2012, 03:01 PM
I thank u for the dares, but the work out dares a limit like to keep it sexual control, also I live with people and have no place to do those. You can change that or give somethin else, also all bathroom things/humiliation r limits please re read my Sig and give me somethin else, since I can't do ur dare u can give me a punishment or however maby u see fit. Sry again

I applaud you for your bravery. Now here we go:

1. Insertions
Insert one ice cube in your pussy, another one in your ass. Make them as large/long as you comfortably can. If you don't like the shape of a cube, you can make the ice in a different shape as well.

2. Workouts
I don't know if you are in good shape or not, but it's important to work out regularly. Therefore I want you do do jumping jacks and running on the spot (indoors) OR jogging (outdoors) for 20 minutes. If you do the workout indoors, you can only wear bra & panties. If you do it outside, you must be barefoot.

3. Post workout
After the workout (you can do it immediately afterwards or wait as long as you want) you need to wash your feet, because they are probably sweaty and dirty. So wash them in a bowl or something similar (no running water) with water only. Then, dunk your face in the water for 5 seconds. Afterwards, drink the water from the bowl (or as much of it as you can).

4. Bathroom.
Go inside the bathroom, then you have two choices: Either wipe the bathroom floor with your face, or wipe the bathroom walls with your bare ass. Whatever you chose, make sure you wipe every spot that you can reach at least once, and rub it in good.

Upload the pictures somewhere and send me the link, or send me a PM and I'll give you my email address.
edit: or I guess kinktalk is fine too.

silverdarknight
08-08-2012, 03:03 PM
50 wood clothes pens
Powder ginger

Sounds like a good place to start.
Put a clothes peg on each nipple, and one on your clit. Then pull them off without opening them.

BadStar
08-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Sounds like a good place to start.
Put a clothes peg on each nipple, and one on your clit. Then pull them off without opening them.

Ok I just did this, OUCH!!! Is all I can say lol .. No picture for this one btw

Floorsucker
08-08-2012, 03:18 PM
I thank u for the dares, but the work out dares a limit like to keep it sexual control, also I live with people and have no place to do those. You can change that or give somethin else, also all bathroom things/humiliation r limits please re read my Sig and give me somethin else, since I can't do ur dare u can give me a punishment or however maby u see fit. Sry again

Alright then just take your/a toothbrush and brush your asscrack and hole with it for 5 minutes. Also take before- and after pics with spread asscheeks so we can see if the brushing changed the looks of it ;)

Also, if your up for it brush your feet with a toothbrush too, that way you can find out if you're ticklish there!

silverdarknight
08-08-2012, 03:19 PM
Ops, I forgot about that ginger. How careless of me...:rolleyes:

So, lets put those three pegs back on your nipple and pussy. Then rub a generous quantity of ginger on your bum and insert the largest of the buttplugs you have handy.
Now edge yourself before removing the plug and pulling the pegs off as before.

BadStar
08-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Alright then just take your/a toothbrush and brush your asscrack and hole with it for 5 minutes. Also take before- and after pics with spread asscheeks so we can see if the brushing changed the looks of it ;)

Also, if your up for it brush your feet with a toothbrush too, that way you can find out if you're ticklish there!

Unfortunately I can't do pictures of this, seeing as it'd b impossible for me to do it at that angel bc of the phone I have.. I will do the dare and report back but I will not be posting a picture of it. And I already know I'm hella ticklish there lol

BadStar
08-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Ops, I forgot about that ginger. How careless of me...:rolleyes:

So, lets put those three pegs back on your nipple and pussy. Then rub a generous quantity of ginger on your bum and insert the largest of the buttplugs you have handy.
Now edge yourself before removing the plug and pulling the pegs off as before.

Oh how dare u lol.. grrr!!

This will have to wait until before my bath tonight. :)

comicslave
08-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Well at least you are a real female rare these days

silverdarknight
08-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Oh how dare u lol.. grrr!!

This will have to wait until before my bath tonight. :)

Making me wait? How dare you! :p

I guess I shall just have to come up with something else then...
Nah. Someone else has thought of it for me.

Shoving that bottle brush up you must have hurt like crazy.
Do it again - but tie your breasts nice and tight with the rope, and put clothespegs on your nipples and clit first.

Try and hold yourself on edge for 3mins before taking the brush out and the pins off.

BadStar
08-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Well at least you are a real female rare these days

Lol yes I am! And wow, crazy that that's rare lol!

BadStar
08-08-2012, 03:37 PM

Do it again - but tie your breasts nice and tight with the rope, and put clothespegs on your nipples and clit first.

Try and hold yourself on edge for 3mins before taking the brush out and the pins off.

Omg I hate u , u just love to see me punished huh hahaLOL but its still going to have to wait, I'm at work right now lol all dares right now have to wait till I get home lol. So do I just do that one or the first? Lol well at least on the bright side no more burning :)

Floorsucker
08-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Unfortunately I can't do pictures of this, seeing as it'd b impossible for me to do it at that angel bc of the phone I have.. I will do the dare and report back but I will not be posting a picture of it. And I already know I'm hella ticklish there lol

oh well that's too bad but I'll make sure to read it and keep following your thread

comicslave
08-08-2012, 03:39 PM
it is specially one that takes pics, lol oh well i guess ^_^

BadStar
08-08-2012, 03:46 PM
oh well that's too bad but I'll make sure to read it and keep following your thread

Just this one bc of the angle of what u wnaht ect if u give other dares later on most likely cab take a pic of somdthin in it. :)

Narria
08-08-2012, 03:47 PM
mix your toothpaste with the ginger powder 1part toothpaste to 2 parts ginger powder. use that as lube for your plug and push it in you have to hold for 30 min also use the mix to lube your dildo and slowly masturbate with it no cuming tell the 30 min are up. to add a little verity every min add a cloths peg to your breast and nipples for the last 10 min put one on your clit

BadStar
08-08-2012, 03:51 PM
mix your toothpaste with the ginger powder 1part toothpaste to 2 parts ginger powder. use that as lube for your plug and push it in you have to hold for 30 min also use the mix to lube your dildo and slowly masturbate with it no cuming tell the 30 min are up. to add a little verity every min add a cloths peg to your breast and nipples for the last 10 min put one on your clit

Oh wow this sounds painful heh, I will do this later tonigh when I get home :/

silverdarknight
08-08-2012, 03:52 PM
So do I just do that one or the first?
Or, you know, you could do both of them when you get off work. If you feel up to it. Otherwise, do whichever you want. Either way, I get to laugh and you get to play with yourself so I guess it is win-win.:D

Anyhow I was looking forward to some pics and a nice detailed report of your squirming, so having been delayed twice I am going to up the ante once more. When you have done these dares, I guess your nipples and clit are going to be pretty tender. Hit them each half a dozen time with a ruler or similar just to be sure.

Lol well at least on the bright side no more burning :)
Yeah, well. Sucks to be you I guess! ;)

I shall await the report. :cool:

BadStar
08-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Or, you know, you could do both of them when you get off work. If you feel up to it. Otherwise, do whichever you want. Either way, I get to laugh and you get to play with yourself so I guess it is win-win.:D

Anyhow I was looking forward to some pics and a nice detailed report of your squirming, so having been delayed twice I am going to up the ante once more. When you have done these dares, I guess your nipples and clit are going to be pretty tender. Hit them each half a dozen time with a ruler or similar just to be sure.

Yeah, well. Sucks to be you I guess! ;)

I shall await the report. :cool:

*gulps* you r evil lol you will get pics for sure just no more adding on this LOL boy u where right about loving to torment me heh idk if I should take it good or bad lol.. Man Sucks I'm working a short shift lol hrs till the torment hehe lol

Narria
08-08-2012, 04:03 PM
hehe do his first before doing mine so your clit is already tender before you end up putting the peg on

mateo
08-08-2012, 04:06 PM
hmm, bummer that you couldn't do that one. let's see... we are certainly giving your ass and pussy a workout, eh? haha
i'm not sure if this would be against your limits or not, but right before you go to bed tonight, stuff your ass and pussy with the larges plug/dildo/object you have, and use a crotch rope to keep them in. i would like for you to sleep with them, but if that's too much, lay there for atleast 30 minutes, during which time you must lay still for no longer than 1 minute at a time - keep tossing and turning.

Azz123
08-08-2012, 04:12 PM
As well as Narria's dare, make yourself a crotch rope (knot it just between your pussy and ass so you can pull the strings around your dildo) and thread it through two pegs attached to each of your nipples. Then knot it at the top inbetween these two.
Masturbate as Narria said, without cumming. For each edge, or each time you need to stop to avoid an orgasm, apply a peg to each breast, making sure it goes over the rope (so if you pull the rope the peg tears off).
After your 30 mins is up, you can orgasm however you like. But when you do so, you have to pull the rope from the knot all the way down so it removes each peg. You can then remove the plug!
You can also lick the plug/ dildo clean if you want.

BadStar
08-08-2012, 04:43 PM

Ok so tieing hurt like hell as usual, then the pens added to it lol, I then started to insert which hurt badly but then when I did it diagonally, it made me cum almost instantlly, right after my clit was tender so when I took the pen off by pulling it it was bad lol so where pulling the ones off my tits , I then hit them all 6 times, which was my breasts where kinda numb so wasn't so bad, but the ones to my clit hurt.
Pics have been posted

BadStar
08-08-2012, 04:46 PM
hmm, bummer that you couldn't do that one. let's see... we are certainly giving your ass and pussy a workout, eh? haha
i'm not sure if this would be against your limits or not, but right before you go to bed tonight, stuff your ass and pussy with the larges plug/dildo/object you have, and use a crotch rope to keep them in. i would like for you to sleep with them, but if that's too much, lay there for atleast 30 minutes, during which time you must lay still for no longer than 1 minute at a time - keep tossing and turning.

I can do this for the 30 mins tonight

link99999135
08-08-2012, 04:49 PM
I dare u to send pictures of u witha but plug in your ass and pictures of your pussy fucking your self with the dildo with toothpaste as lube. Send pic to [email protected]

BadStar
08-08-2012, 04:52 PM
I dare u to send pictures of u witha but plug in your ass and pictures of your pussy fucking your self with the dildo with toothpaste as lube. Send pic to [email protected]

No, I will not send pics to anyone IF I take them for ur dare they will b posted with all others, and not all dare pictures will have me in them. I will do ur dare later though.

deadmaninc99
08-08-2012, 05:22 PM
Ok. I think you should try this:

First put 3 clothes pens on each tit. Take some toothpaste and rub it into your asshole and pussy so they are both covered. Lube a plug with ginger powder and insert into your ass and keep it there, using tape or whatever you need, but it cant come out until the dare is finished.

Next tie your clit with the mint floss then spank your ass 25 times on each cheek with a wooden spoon (or similar implement), then put some ginger on the spoon and spank your clit 25 times.

Put clothes pens on your pussy lips and clit and lube the dildo with toothpaste and ginger and masturbate.

You have 30 mins, and you can cum as many times as you like until 30 minutes is up,but the butt plug cant come out until you have had it in 30 minutes.

Have fun :D

Any pics would be great

BadStar
08-08-2012, 08:04 PM

Ok I did this, it was different lol it did hurt a little though.

I'm doing this now before my shower and the other dares, have both plugs in with crotch rope on. Moving around during the 30.. I feel so full and helpless lol.

deadmaninc99
08-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Ok I did this, it was different lol it did hurt a little though.

I'm doing this now before my shower and the other dares, have both plugs in with crotch rope on. Moving around during the 30.. I feel so full and helpless lol.

Will we get a report on the other dares before you go to sleep?

BadStar
08-08-2012, 08:26 PM
I will try LOL a bit wore out but I will try to get to the other 3 dares b4 I go to sleep.

deadmaninc99
08-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Ok. I think you should try this:

First put 3 clothes pens on each tit. Take some toothpaste and rub it into your asshole and pussy so they are both covered. Lube a plug with ginger powder and insert into your ass and keep it there, using tape or whatever you need, but it cant come out until the dare is finished.

Next tie your clit with the mint floss then spank your ass 25 times on each cheek with a wooden spoon (or similar implement), then put some ginger on the spoon and spank your clit 25 times.

Put clothes pens on your pussy lips and clit and lube the dildo with toothpaste and ginger and masturbate.

You have 30 mins, and you can cum as many times as you like until 30 minutes is up,but the butt plug cant come out until you have had it in 30 minutes.

Have fun :D

Any pics would be great

lol. I bet you're worn out. Does it include this dare?

BadStar
08-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Still have about 7 mins , full and tied before I can think about doing any more lol then shower time but if I fake a bath I may have time to do the rest of the dares then.

BadStar
08-08-2012, 08:30 PM
lol. I bet you're worn out. Does it include this dare?

Hehe unfortunately for me it does include that

deadmaninc99
08-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Hehe unfortunately for me it does include that

Haha. Excellent. Looking forward to the report and maybe pics??:D

BadStar
08-08-2012, 08:33 PM
But with them both being 30 mins I dought I can do both LOL might b specious me in there for a hr

deadmaninc99
08-08-2012, 08:37 PM
But with them both being 30 mins I dought I can do both LOL might b specious me in there for a hr

Lol. Let us know how you get on before you go to bed. I think you want to do them really :p

mateo
08-08-2012, 08:50 PM
how much more can she handle? haha ;)

BadStar
08-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Ok.. so all caught up and done for the night, pics are posted ; under name of the darer.. http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=2283

Narria / Azz123's combined dare report;;
I started by mixing the lube witch gave me chills, I then covered the plug and didlo in it. I then did the crotch rope pushing them in, bc they were falling out bc of the lube witch burned and stinged like hell, I then did the string hooked with clips on my nipples and begin to fuck myself, I ended up with 16 on each breast and one on my clit, (pic was tooken of one breast mid way.) I edged 3 times. Came. Then I started to Rip the pens they wouldn't come off and was hurting so bad, so I tryed again but harder and they halfway came off so I had to do it again... I was red as shit and stingy...I then took the plug out.

Deadmantic's dare;;
I first placed the three pens on each breast, wasn't so bad after the above lol.. I then got a gulp of toothpaste and put it over my pussy and ass, didn't take long to begin to make my pussy drip and burn, I then coated the didlo and plug in the toothpaste and ginger again and inserted it. I then attempted to tie my clit. I couldn't really get it tied though, to wet and couldn't make the knot quick enough .... I then spanked my ass with a hairbrush this stung and made it hard to keep the plug in. I then turned put the garlic on the back of the wet brush and began to spank my clit I didn't do to hard it was tender LOL but still hard enough it hurt and left it pounding and red. I then put two pens on.each lip, and one on clit, then inserted the lubbed didlo, doing the one in my pussy drove me crazy it was so dripping and burnin and tingly then with the didlo and then garlic and pens.. yeah.. Anyways. Began to fuck myself almost instantly came, I came 5 times in the 30 mins then took off and out everything.

Well I'm heading to bed. Soon lol

deadmaninc99
08-08-2012, 11:48 PM
Ok.. so all caught up and done for the night, pics are posted ; under name of the darer.. http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=2283

Narria / Azz123's combined dare report;;
I started by mixing the lube witch gave me chills, I then covered the plug and didlo in it. I then did the crotch rope pushing them in, bc they were falling out bc of the lube witch burned and stinged like hell, I then did the string hooked with clips on my nipples and begin to fuck myself, I ended up with 16 on each breast and one on my clit, (pic was tooken of one breast mid way.) I edged 3 times. Came. Then I started to Rip the pens they wouldn't come off and was hurting so bad, so I tryed again but harder and they halfway came off so I had to do it again... I was red as shit and stingy...I then took the plug out.

Deadmantic's dare;;
I first placed the three pens on each breast, wasn't so bad after the above lol.. I then got a gulp of toothpaste and put it over my pussy and ass, didn't take long to begin to make my pussy drip and burn, I then coated the didlo and plug in the toothpaste and ginger again and inserted it. I then attempted to tie my clit. I couldn't really get it tied though, to wet and couldn't make the knot quick enough .... I then spanked my ass with a hairbrush this stung and made it hard to keep the plug in. I then turned put the garlic on the back of the wet brush and began to spank my clit I didn't do to hard it was tender LOL but still hard enough it hurt and left it pounding and red. I then put two pens on.each lip, and one on clit, then inserted the lubbed didlo, doing the one in my pussy drove me crazy it was so dripping and burnin and tingly then with the didlo and then garlic and pens.. yeah.. Anyways. Began to fuck myself almost instantly came, I came 5 times in the 30 mins then took off and out everything.

Well I'm heading to bed. Soon lol

Great pics and great job, you deserve a rest after all that :D

vladimir_bz_lion
08-09-2012, 05:08 AM
Mix your toothpaste with the ginger powder 1 part toothpaste to 2 parts ginger powder. Use that as lube for dildo-like object (or your plug) and push it in you cunt. Have to hold for 20 min. Close your pussylips together with 5 pegs. Close your mouthlips with 3 pegs. Pegs on nipples. Tie nipple-pegs to your mouth-pegs with mint floss. Also use the mix to lube your dildo and fuck your ass doggy-stile for 20 min or until you cum.
Take a nice pictures. I want to see all these pegs on you.

stukkie
08-09-2012, 05:50 AM
spread your legs as far apart as you can. stick your outer labia using tape to the inside of your thighs. place a clothespin across your vagina. use toothpaste as a lubricant and make yourself cum without loosing the clothespin (you can only touch your clit).
Goodluck and looking forward to the picture ;)

Ps: write my name above your pussy...

Hard up
08-09-2012, 07:10 AM
I see you have public as a limit so I will give you two dares.

1) is the sorta public dare( not needed since it is a limit), when you are out you must go use a public washroom(prefered male) take your panties off in the stall, preferably wet and used and then leave. A picture of your pussy attached the the pa ties would help also but as this I'm sure is against the limits It is not required.

The second dare is to tape your ankles together, insert a dildo into your pussy and then like a crab, feet and hands on the floor ass facing the floor, lower your ass on the biggest dildo you have penetrating your anus and do this over and over again for 5 minutes of you don'tast that long you must spread tooth paste on a dildo and insert it into your pussy and tape it in place for 10 min.

byyourcommand
08-09-2012, 07:13 AM
Fill your holes with the largest plug and dildo you have. Coat them with powdered ginger first and only use your saliva as lube. Tape them into yourself. Instead of a bra, do a rope harness on your breasts. Get dressed and go to the store to buy something.

When you get back, undress in the bathroom. Untape yourself and push the plug and dildo out without using your hands. Rub your clit until it is aroused, then tie the mint floss around your clit, fairly tight. Clamp your nipples. Fuck yourself with the bottle cleaner while stroking your clit until you cum twice.

FrenchPlayer
08-09-2012, 08:31 AM
You won't like this one.
With a wooden spoon, spank yourself hard 50 times, on each cheek, with no break.
Wait 5 minutes, then do it again.
Wait another 5, then do it again.
So it's already been 10 minutes, + the time of spanking, so probably 13-14 minutes.

Roll a dice. If it's a 5 or a 6, you're off the hook.
If not, you have to spank 50 more times to be allowed to roll again. You can wait if you want, but if you wait too long, the 20minutes limit will be beaten, and you will have to stop.

If it happens, you have to wait an hour, and redo the dare, but adding 10 to the number of spanks you do each time.

Oh, and take a pic after each 20 minutes.
Have fun darling :)

mateo
08-09-2012, 08:42 AM
today whenever you are not performing another dare, have a pair of panties stuffed up your cunt. whenever you are using the restroom or performing a dare, take them out and wear them on your face. (unless in public or something, of course)

i love new things
08-09-2012, 10:43 AM
First, go get your largest plug and COVER it in mint toothbaste. next, tie your breasts so they are bound nice and tight but not too visible under a shirt. now go get that baby bottle cleaner and fuck yourself with it 30 times. now you really better freshen that up! get our your dildo and fuck yourself with it while it is covered in toothpaste until you edge, but do not cum. now, tie up a crotch rope and put on your clothing so you can go about your day. you may untie ur breasts at this point. leave the crotch rope tied in for another 2 hours and the plug in for 6 more hours, or until you next need to poop, whichever is longer!

BadStar
08-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Wow lol lost some time sleeping, I work at 2 so I'm here now, when I get home ill start on.dares, might not b to many pics but at least some..

BadStar
08-09-2012, 02:43 PM
I see you have public as a limit so I will give you two dares.

1) is the sorta public dare( not needed since it is a limit), when you are out you must go use a public washroom(prefered male) take your panties off in the stall, preferably wet and used and then leave. A picture of your pussy attached the the pa ties would help also but as this I'm sure is against the limits It is not required.

The second dare is to tape your ankles together, insert a dildo into your pussy and then like a crab, feet and hands on the floor ass facing the floor, lower your ass on the biggest dildo you have penetrating your anus and do this over and over again for 5 minutes of you don'tast that long you must spread tooth paste on a dildo and insert it into your pussy and tape it in place for 10 min.

Ok I'm doing this one now )the first one) , I'm on the Way home from work, doing this one at a gas station , I went into the males bathroom (only one stall) I then took the panties I've been in all day off and left them there, I quickly left and sped away lol feels so crazy I know no one could know it was me but still lol.. and no pic on this one -didn't have my phone on me n I wasn't going back in thsre to take it LOL..

BadStar
08-09-2012, 02:54 PM
today whenever you are not performing another dare, have a pair of panties stuffed up your cunt. whenever you are using the restroom or performing a dare, take them out and wear them on your face. (unless in public or something, of course)

I forgot to post on this one, I did this this mornin before work, the panties were hard to get in bc they where so soft, but I did keep them in, about a hr later I had to use the restroom so while doing thst I put them over my face till I was done, then kept in till I was ready for work (about another 35mins) then rinsed them off and put them on.. I didn't like them being on my face at all, might become a limit lol so wet...

silverdarknight
08-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Well, looks like you had a rough day/night there. Well done and nice work. I figure you have earned a reward.

For this dare, you may be glad to know I don't want you to use toothpaste as lube. I want you to use your own spit. Lick, suck and drool over anything before putting it in.

Start with one of your butt plugs, and lube it up nicely. Slide it up your butt. Now slide it in and out at least a dozen times. Nice long, slow, gentle strokes. Take your time, enjoy and get yourself nicely horny.

Now pick up a deodorant can or something. Something nice and fuckable that wasn't designed to be used a sex toy – the bigger the better. Lube it up and slide it into your pussy. Again, fuck yourself with it at least a dozen times.

Lube up your dildo as much as you can. Then take your buttplug out, put the plug in your mouth and the dildo up your butt. Assuming it has a vibrate function, turn it on.

You should end up with all your holes nicely filled. Now you get to start the dare proper. Do the following exercises, without letting anything fall out:

12 Star Jumps.

12 Push ups.

12 Squats.

12 Situps.

Holding things in by any method other than just clenching tight does count as cheating I'm afraid.
If something does fall out, repeat that set of 12 exercises.

Hopefully you will enjoy this one more than some of the previous dares I have set you.

silverdarknight
08-09-2012, 04:06 PM
...whilst we work out the kinks in my first idea, lets try something we both know you can do:

Clothespegs and tying your tits.

Using the tape you mentioned to start with, wrap your tits good and tight so that they stick out nicely.

Then put the following clothespins on:
2 on your tongue
1 on each nipple
1 on your clit
2 on each pussy lip.

Now find that deodorant bottle (or whatever) I suggested earlier and start fucking yourself with it. You can lube it with spit as before.

After 5 mins, move the pegs: Turn the pegs on your nipples and clit around by 90degrees (ie if they were on horizontally before, turn them so that they are vertical). Move the pegs on your tongue and pussy to different parts of your tongue and pussy.

After 5 mins, move the pegs in the same way again.

Five mins later, pull the pegs off without opening them and take the deodorant out.

Rub a generous quantity of ginger all over your pussy and you are done.

Total time: 15mins, tho I am sure it will feel longer. Good luck!

BadStar
08-09-2012, 04:36 PM
First, go get your largest plug and COVER it in mint toothbaste. next, tie your breasts so they are bound nice and tight but not too visible under a shirt. now go get that baby bottle cleaner and fuck yourself with it 30 times. now you really better freshen that up! get our your dildo and fuck yourself with it while it is covered in toothpaste until you edge, but do not cum. now, tie up a crotch rope and put on your clothing so you can go about your day. you may untie ur breasts at this point. leave the crotch rope tied in for another 2 hours and the plug in for 6 more hours, or until you next need to poop, whichever is longer!

Ok I've done this one seeing as I have to keep q crotch rope and plug in and most other dares have a plug so I can do more at once.. :/ I hate toothpaste lol I did however cover it in it (usually only using a small amount) as I was rubbing it on there my pussy and ass clenched over and over. I tryed to shove it fast , but it was hard to get in, I had to stop half way in, by this time my ass was on fire, I then bent over and tryed insertin it again, I finally got it in and was just shivering in pain/uncomfort, I then began to tie my breasts still having my mindon the plug was hard to tie them because I had to bend over and the plug kept feeling like it was going to fall out, I got them tied and they started to ache, I then took the cursed bottle cleaner and fucked myself 15 times diagonally which hurt but still felt good, I came, being so full and tied , I then fucked myself 15 times up and down, this.took a long time I couldn't really do it it hurt badly I started taki.g shorter strokes which didn't change anything, I was glad when that was done, I then hesitany covered the didlo in toothpaste (hurts worse in/ around pussy than ass) I then started to fuck myself almost instantly my pussy was clenching, and dripping wet , burning and tingly , I could barley keep fucking myself , I finally edged after about 7 mins :/ .. my tits where pounding and hurt when I moved to take the didlo out, and putting on the rope. It pushed onto my ass and started bothering me again. I then untied my breasts ... This was at 7:30, I can take crotch rope off at 9:20, and plug out at 1:20 :/ , what if I have to use the restroom before that :?

BadStar
08-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Mix your toothpaste with the ginger powder 1 part toothpaste to 2 parts ginger powder. Use that as lube for dildo-like object (or your plug) and push it in you cunt. Have to hold for 20 min. Close your pussylips together with 5 pegs. Close your mouthlips with 3 pegs. Pegs on nipples. Tie nipple-pegs to your mouth-pegs with mint floss. Also use the mix to lube your dildo and fuck your ass doggy-stile for 20 min or until you cum.
Take a nice pictures. I want to see all these pegs on you.

I used my second plug put a little toothpaste and ginger on it. And nervously pushed it into my pussy, instantly began shiverin from the toothpaste I quickly pushed it in and slide the crotch rope over it. I watched some tv the whole time couldn't set right couldn't get comfortable. After the which seemed forever long , I took it out and then took the crotch rope off for the next part, I then closed my pussy lips with clothes pins, this was really hard and I could barley get them on, but when I did it felt so weird I felt so helpless.. I then did my lips which I couldn't get the clothes pen over both so I put two on each lip. With the ones on my pussy these didn't really bother me, I then used the lube and re applyed to my plug in now, then fucked myself with it. The pegs on my pussy fell off (2) I had to do it the whole 20mins and boy was my ass pounding afterwards but still had my mind on the pens on my pussy. Just being closed - prob would have been worse full, but pretty bad empty .
Only one pic though, one per dare lol will b posted when I'm done with the rest of the reports I've done so far.

BadStar
08-09-2012, 05:40 PM
spread your legs as far apart as you can. stick your outer labia using tape to the inside of your thighs. place a clothespin across your vagina. use toothpaste as a lubricant and make yourself cum without loosing the clothespin (you can only touch your clit).
Goodluck and looking forward to the picture ;)

Ps: write my name above your pussy...

Ok so the tapeing me spread was new, it was hard at first bc I was wet, so I wiped myself dry and tryed again once I got them taped I felt out of control (lol) like I didn't know what what going to happen, I then put the clothes pen on which hurt instantly esp being spread just felt so helpless then the toothpaste getting all inside my labia, hurt even worse than just on the outside , I then tryed to masturbate it was kinda full around there though, but it took a about 9 mins when the toothpaste started going away.

BadStar
08-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Fill your holes with the largest plug and dildo you have. Coat them with powdered ginger first and only use your saliva as lube. Tape them into yourself. Instead of a bra, do a rope harness on your breasts. Get dressed and go to the store to buy something.

When you get back, undress in the bathroom. Untape yourself and push the plug and dildo out without using your hands. Rub your clit until it is aroused, then tie the mint floss around your clit, fairly tight. Clamp your nipples. Fuck yourself with the bottle cleaner while stroking your clit until you cum twice.

I used two plugs for this, I took the one from my ass, re lubed with spit and ginger. And re inserted, wasn't bad getting back in, then the new ginger kicked in and started stinging/burning, I then covered the other plug in spit and ginger, and nervously pushed it in, the fresh ginger made my pussy drip and clench almost ciuldnt keep the plug in, I then taped them in this was different for me I felt so bounded in and stuffed, I then tied my breasts lightly trying to make it look natural, I then went to the store up the street, I felt so controlled and full and just helpless I walked slow and kept thinking the guys where lookin u bought a cigar and left. When I got home I quickly untapped myself and pushed both plugs out they where pretty wet the one in my pussy slid out soon as I lifted the tape the one in my ass didn't take but like one push. I then attempted to tie my clit, it took about 2mins I couldn't get the knot, I finally kinda got it (as good as I could have) by then my clit was stingy from the mint off the floss . I then put a pen on each nipple, and got out the dreaded bottle cleaner, I began to rub my clit as I stuck it in and slowly and diagonally fucking myself I came after about 10 strokes, I then rested for a few secs my clit was driving me crazy being tied and minty and tingly bc of cumin it almost hurt to cum but felt pretty good too. I then came again about 2mins later. I then took everything off untied my breasts
and per prior dare re inserted the butt plug and put the crotch rope back on...

deadmaninc99
08-09-2012, 06:17 PM
You will probably hate this one. Tape your labia to your thighs, as per stukkie's dare earlier. Mix toothpaste with ginger and garlic in the ratio 2:1:1 and cover your clit and labia with it and lather your butt plug in it as well.

Take a belt and spank your clit 25 times. Insert your butt plug. Belt your ass 40 times on each cheek, then your clit another 25 times.

Use a dildo, with spit as lubricant, if you need any more, and edge.

Belt your ass another 20 times, each cheek, cum 5 times.

After you have cum for the fifth time, remove your butt plug and untape your labia.

BadStar
08-09-2012, 06:31 PM
You won't like this one.
With a wooden spoon, spank yourself hard 50 times, on each cheek, with no break.
Wait 5 minutes, then do it again.
Wait another 5, then do it again.
So it's already been 10 minutes, + the time of spanking, so probably 13-14 minutes.

Roll a dice. If it's a 5 or a 6, you're off the hook.
If not, you have to spank 50 more times to be allowed to roll again. You can wait if you want, but if you wait too long, the 20minutes limit will be beaten, and you will have to stop.

If it happens, you have to wait an hour, and redo the dare, but adding 10 to the number of spanks you do each time.

Oh, and take a pic after each 20 minutes.
Have fun darling :)

Ok so first off I couldn't get this picture, myself with my phone just was impossible LOL.. I tryed though wore me out trying lol...
Ok so now for the dare, I used a hairbrush, I cant really put into words on this lol, I no longer had the crotch rope on but still had the plug in, I tryed doing quick ones, each cheek.. after I was done I couldn't set it was pounding and stinging, I rolled a dice on the random site, and got a 6 boy did I get lucky..

BadStar
08-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Pictures for the 3 dares I was able to take them for

BadStar
08-09-2012, 07:13 PM
New poll ends tomorrow at 2pm!!!

Do I get set free or continue to be the public slave?
If you chose yes with one more dare anyone wanting to give it to me will post on here and there will be another poll choosing who gives me the dare.
If you chose no, pick a time frame, also there prob won't be pictures on additional time, but still reports and you all know I'm doing them bc of the past day.

Happy voting... :/ *crosses fingers lol*

Bryan
08-09-2012, 07:33 PM
New poll ends tomorrow at 2pm!!!

Do I get set free or continue to be the public slave?
If you chose yes with one more dare anyone wanting to give it to me will post on here and there will be another poll choosing who gives me the dare.
If you chose no, pick a time frame, also there prob won't be pictures on additional time, but still reports and you all know I'm doing them bc of the past day.

Happy voting... :/ *crosses fingers lol*

sent you a dare via PM. :)

BadStar
08-09-2012, 07:47 PM
sent you a dare via PM. :)

And like I said in pm, I don't take pm dares, I don't do body writing , i don't do pics other than this thread and the ones I do are of what I chose nit you. And a pic of ur name is not a dare I will take.. sorry but if you read this and my Sig u would know that

BadStar
08-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Well, looks like you had a rough day/night there. Well done and nice work. I figure you have earned a reward.

For this dare, you may be glad to know I don't want you to use toothpaste as lube. I want you to use your own spit. Lick, suck and drool over anything before putting it in.

Start with one of your butt plugs, and lube it up nicely. Slide it up your butt. Now slide it in and out at least a dozen times. Nice long, slow, gentle strokes. Take your time, enjoy and get yourself nicely horny.

Now pick up a deodorant can or something. Something nice and fuckable that wasn't designed to be used a sex toy – the bigger the better. Lube it up and slide it into your pussy. Again, fuck yourself with it at least a dozen times.

Lube up your dildo as much as you can. Then take your buttplug out, put the plug in your mouth and the dildo up your butt. Assuming it has a vibrate function, turn it on.

You should end up with all your holes nicely filled. Now you get to start the dare proper. Do the following exercises, without letting anything fall out:

12 Star Jumps.

12 Push ups.

12 Squats.

12 Situps.

Holding things in by any method other than just clenching tight does count as cheating I'm afraid.
If something does fall out, repeat that set of 12 exercises.

Hopefully you will enjoy this one more than some of the previous dares I have set you.

Ok so no pics for this one my phone was dead when I had a chance to do it but when I do ur other one I should b able to get at least one. Yay for no toothpaste lol thanks!
I already had a plug in, so I took it in and out doing it gentle I got horney pretty quick less than a min. I then pushed it in, and got a thing of deodorant and inserted it into my pussy, and began to fuck myself I was relaxed and feeling good lol I then inserted another plug into my mouth, and did the sit ups first, this wasn't really hard, nothing was trying to fall out, though it was hard to keep count and focused lol. After thst I did the squats, the first 6 or so where fine, then I started getting a lil tired and by 9 it was hard to keep the one inside my pussy kept getting scared but I got though the 12. (Btw these where the two we desided on doing via pm ).. Now I have to prepare for the torment of the other one and deadmantics lol...

Btw dead, I don't have a belt or ginger just the garlic powder

deadmaninc99
08-09-2012, 08:25 PM
As you dont have a belt or ginger, replace the ginger with salt and the belt with a paddle/wooden spoon.

Report back with pics if poss

Enjoy :D

BadStar
08-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Going to try to do the last two dares tonight, later on..

COME ON PEOPLE TWO DAYS MORE? so evil , just love seeing me in torment huh lol come on ya'll kno u want to let me stop lol

FrenchPlayer
08-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Remember the pic were your nipples are so lovely purple ?
Well, do it again, except this time, once they get that color, your torment only starts:
You gonna put every one of your clothepins on this big boobs, and wait for 30mn.
To put them off, you'll whip them with a belt or something similar.

Enjoy :)

BadStar
08-09-2012, 11:21 PM
...whilst we work out the kinks in my first idea, lets try something we both know you can do:

Clothespegs and tying your tits.

Using the tape you mentioned to start with, wrap your tits good and tight so that they stick out nicely.

Then put the following clothespins on:
2 on your tongue
1 on each nipple
1 on your clit
2 on each pussy lip.

Now find that deodorant bottle (or whatever) I suggested earlier and start fucking yourself with it. You can lube it with spit as before.

After 5 mins, move the pegs: Turn the pegs on your nipples and clit around by 90degrees (ie if they were on horizontally before, turn them so that they are vertical). Move the pegs on your tongue and pussy to different parts of your tongue and pussy.

After 5 mins, move the pegs in the same way again.

Five mins later, pull the pegs off without opening them and take the deodorant out.

Rub a generous quantity of ginger all over your pussy and you are done.

Total time: 15mins, tho I am sure it will feel longer. Good luck!

Ok so I began to tie my breasts with the clothes pens on my nipples they started getting really tender , and to think I thought that was as bad as it could get lol, then I taped over them , wow this uncomfortable and made me feel like I couldn't move around to much. I then laid down, placed the clothes pens on my tongue which I could barly take I then shakingly put the two on each lip and one on clit, at this time I felt so helpless and like I couldnt move or anything, I then began to fuck myself with the deodorant.bottle, which made one of the clips fall off and break.. I had a timer so when it went off I started to move the pegs taking them off was horrible I felt like I wasn't going to b able to put them back on, I did slowly and gently as I could but still was shaking in pain, I then began to fuck myself again which didn't really help the pain of the pegs, almost added to it bc they where moving , the timer went off again I started to take them off again which was exectly as bad as the first time although most skin was numb anyway but I then began to fuck myself again I felt like it would never be over finally the timer went off for the last time and I started getting scared thinking about pulling them off. I took a deep breath closed my eyes and riped the two off my tounge first I felt like I coulda died , I then ripped the ones off my nipples , my boobs where already so tender and hurt and so where my nipples when I pulled them off I couldn't take it , then the ones on my walls and clit wernt as bad bc they had gotten a tad wet so didn't take much to pull them off , still was hard as shit and after it was done I was out of breath and mouth was dry and shaking/shivering. I then pulled the deodorant out, untied my breasts, and then sprinkled :( a GENEROUS :( quantity of ginger over my pussy, which instaly burned stinged but in a whole dufferent way than the toothpaste it was bad Idk how to explain it :/
Pics will b posted after I wrote the other report of dare I did .

meatsack123
08-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Well don't we have a good little slave?

Here are my requests of this dare in steps

1. Take the toothpaste and rub it all over a finger.
2.Prime your ass by inserting that finger into your ass and rubbing/scrubbing
3.now take that butt plug and spread a thin layer of toothpaste on it.
4.insert the butt plug for 5 minutes.
5.While the 5 minutes is ticking away, lie down on your back and suck that dildo. Your gonna need the lube.
6.Take out the butt plug. Fuck your ass with the dildo. Slow and shallow then>Halfway in and very slow>Slow and deep>
7.keep this pace for 2 minutes. feel it inside you.
8. Now fuck your ass at least halfway in 50 times as fast as you can.
9. To finish push the dildo in as deep as you can stretching your ass as far as you can.
10. Take out the dildo. Before you can orgasm or touch yourself in any other way you must lick the head of the dildo. (If you taste toothpaste you get bonus points. :)

I hope you love this one. I hope it brings you much

FrenchPlayer
08-09-2012, 11:40 PM
I just love to have fun with you.
Here is your next task, you slut.
Put 3 ice cubes in each hole. Now, insert the biggest toys you have who will fit under clothes.
I want you to be reaaaaally full.
Time for a walk, don't you think ? Go outside, walk a bit, ask for time and directions to people you cross (at least 5).
Oh, and since you have such lovely boobs, I don't think you need a bra.

BadStar
08-10-2012, 12:03 AM
You will probably hate this one. Tape your labia to your thighs, as per stukkie's dare earlier. Mix toothpaste with ginger and garlic in the ratio 2:1:1 and cover your clit and labia with it and lather your butt plug in it as well.

Take a belt and spank your clit 25 times. Insert your butt plug. Belt your ass 40 times on each cheek, then your clit another 25 times.

Use a dildo, with spit as lubricant, if you need any more, and edge.

Belt your ass another 20 times, each cheek, cum 5 times.

After you have cum for the fifth time, remove your butt plug and untape your labia.

Yes yes I did hate it LOL are u sure this is being nice? Lol.. So I first taped my self open which again I hated like being closed so just spread.. I then mixed the devils lube (lol) and put it everywhere, at first I completely missed everything prob on purpose but noticed it when I took a pic, sooo re did it and omg my whole pussy was burnin stingy cool wet and open I felt crazy helpless and yeah... I then covered the plug in it, I had trouble doing this. Bc of how it felt on my pussy and knowing where it would end up at.... I then started to spank my clit witch was open and burning after like 15 I was shaking and they got slower and weaker. After the 25 my mouth was dry and clit pounding, I then turned over and inserted the plug it took a lot of trys to get it all the way in bc of my pussy and clit pain and the lube my ass was now burning and clenching I tryed again bent over a little bit closed my eyes gulped and took it all. I could barely breath, I then began to spank each cheek 40 times like with the clit after about half they began to get weaker , my whole ass, in and out, my clit and pussy was all burnin abs stinging feeling like I couldn't move, I then slowly laid down shaking at wat was coming I began to spank my clit again, it had gotten almost not painful before I started so it was exectaly like the first time. I then pushed the didlo in as my pussy and clit throbbed I then turned on hands and knees , gulped and began spanking my ass 20 each cheek it was still hurting so it just got numb and stung. I then turned back around feeling used and began to fuck my pussy, feeling so full and bound I thought I wouldn't cum for ever but I cummed first time 2 mins after , then a min after that, then 3 mins, then a min, and then about 2 mins I came the fifth time. I then took out everything and wiped everything off. Still felt the burning though..

BadStar
08-10-2012, 12:23 AM
Well don't we have a good little slave?

Here are my requests of this dare in steps

1. Take the toothpaste and rub it all over a finger.
2.Prime your ass by inserting that finger into your ass and rubbing/scrubbing
3.now take that butt plug and spread a thin layer of toothpaste on it.
4.insert the butt plug for 5 minutes.
5.While the 5 minutes is ticking away, lie down on your back and suck that dildo. Your gonna need the lube.
6.Take out the butt plug. Fuck your ass with the dildo. Slow and shallow then>Halfway in and very slow>Slow and deep>
7.keep this pace for 2 minutes. feel it inside you.
8. Now fuck your ass at least halfway in 50 times as fast as you can.
9. To finish push the dildo in as deep as you can stretching your ass as far as you can.
10. Take out the dildo. Before you can orgasm or touch yourself in any other way you must lick the head of the dildo. (If you taste toothpaste you get bonus points. :)

I hope you love this one. I hope it brings you much

Thank.you that's why I think I deserve to get to stop tomorrow lol
Ok I did this , when adding the toothpaste first my ass began to clench and burn, so when inserting the plug was harder bc I kept clenching, I finally got it all the way in, and began to suck the didlo , during this time I felt a tad dirty, I then took the plug out and began to fuck myself with the didlo (which has like 4 humps) so bc of the humps it was hurting but feeling real good however doing all of the strokes it felt Like I was doing it forever, I then took a deep breath and pushed it deep as I could, I think I got to the second n half hump (kinda full) , I however have a limit with shit or ass/mouth things. Sry. But thanks for the dare!

silverdarknight
08-10-2012, 12:33 AM
Sounds like by now you a nicely warmed up.

Somewhere in the house I assume you have a scrubbing brush of some kind? A nailbrush or something for washing dishes would be ideal. Failing that, a scouring pad will do.
Get some mustard or horseradish sauce if you have it as well. Otherwise, mix up more of that 'devils lube' that you tried.

Your breasts look nice when they are all swollen and purple, so you may as well start by tying them as you did in that photo. Now take the scrubbing brush and scrub your tits, including the nipples. Press good and hard.

Now scrub your asscrack, paying special attention to your bumhole. Scrub that good and clean too. Then your pussy. Make sure you clean as much of your pussy as you can, including your tender clit. Now apply the mustard/horseradish/'lube' to everything. Tits, asscrack, bumhole, pussy. Make sure they are all covered.

...And stick the bottle brush up your ass. All of it. At this point you can start rubbing yourself off, and cum if you want. Slide it out and do it again. In total, 10 full length strokes.

silverdarknight
08-10-2012, 09:47 AM
As you might have to wait a little while for a chance to do my other one, here is something to keep you entertained:

To start with, get that bottle brush up your ass. No lube or anything, just shove it in and leave it there.

Now for a crotchrope. Cover the rope in lots of mustard/horseradish before putting it on (toothpaste will do if that is all you have), make sure there is a knot right over your clit and make sure it is good and tight, cutting down deep into your pussy. The effect you are looking for is something like this:http://www.thefetishyellowpages.cn/pics/picturepost/crotch-rope-614.jpg, but with more burning goo and an extra lump to press hard against your clit.

Now pick up a nice heavy leather belt. You are going to beat the hell out of yourself. Every movement should cause that rope to bite in wonderfully and every time you tense up you should feel your asshole clenching over that spiky bottle brush.

Start with 6 blows squarely on your cunt. Each blow needs to be hard enough to leave a mark – if it isn't, do it again. I'm sure everyone wants to be able to see the lovely red marks in the photos..

Now 12 blows to the inside of your left thigh. As before, you need to be able to see marks each time.

Another 6 blows to your poor, abused, pussy. Try to make sure you are hitting your pussy lips this time, crushing them against the rope.

12 to the inside of your right thigh.

6 more to your pussy

12 to the palm of your right hand.

6 more to your pussy.

12 to the palm of your left hand.

6 more to your pussy.

12 to the sole of your left foot.

6 more to your pussy.

12 to the sole of your right foot.

6 more to your pussy.

12 to your left nipple.

6 more to your pussy.

12 to your right nipple.

A final 12 to your pussy and it's over.

That should keep you entertained, yes?

BadStar
08-10-2012, 11:00 AM
Ok, so the poll is closed....

And unfortunately I get another TWO days, u people have no mercy idk if I can last the next two days...

Also no more pics (unless I feel generous) well thats all for now.

Also anyone have ideals on how to end it on Sunday? Should I make another poll (for just free, 1-3 more dares w/darers voted on by a poll, 1-3 forfits chosen by poll ect anyone have ideals , if its up to me I'm just free Sunday LOL so if no one replys that's what it will b

Azz123
08-10-2012, 11:11 AM
To end it, ask for suggestions from people. Pick the most common ones and make a poll on it. The most voted is what you'll do, and picture for your final slave dare.

Now seems though you didn't reply to my Pm! Dares! You must stand up and apply 3 clips to each of your pussy lips and thread string through each. Then tie them to some kind of weight, light enough for your lips to carry without pulling the pegs off, but also has to be painful. Rub icy hot & toothpaste or whatever all over your clit, asshole and pussy. Tie your tits up so they're nice and plump. Slap each one 15 times and make sure your nipples are erect. Tightly tie some dental floss around each of your nipples.
Now coat your but plug in toothpaste & ginger power, insert it. Masturbate with a dildo lubed only with your own juices. You must edge 3 times. Then stop, apply more toothpaste to your clit once, edge twice more rubbing your clit. Then do both and cum, you can then remove the dildo. Tie yourself in a tight crotch rope and remain standing the whole time. Bend over and smack each ass cheek 50 times, then cum one more time with your fingers, and you may remove the weights after licking your juices from your fingers.

engman
08-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Ok, so the poll is closed....

And unfortunately I get another TWO days, u people have no mercy idk if I can last the next two days...

Also no more pics (unless I feel generous) well thats all for now.

Also anyone have ideals on how to end it on Sunday? Should I make another poll (for just free, 1-3 more dares w/darers voted on by a poll, 1-3 forfits chosen by poll ect anyone have ideals , if its up to me I'm just free Sunday LOL so if no one replys that's what it will b

I think you should re-run the poll until you get mercy from us! :D

BadStar
08-10-2012, 02:24 PM
I think you should re-run the poll until you get mercy from us! :D

*gasp* Omg nooo lol why ? Haven't I endeared enough LOL ;) I would never b realsed (and no don't take the fact my pussy just clenched and got wet the wrong way LOL have mercy plus there can't be to much more you all can do right? Man o man lol

Anyways I'm at work right now and will get started on dares when I get off :)

mateo
08-10-2012, 02:26 PM
you poor girl! haha I wonder if you'll be able to go back to a 'normal' routine when these last 2 days are up, or if you'll be able to think of toothpaste being used for anything but your ass and pussy, haha

another dare for you though:
get the largest dildo that you have which can fit fully in your cunt without sticking out. shove it in as far as you can and close your pussy lips back over it. put a few good strips of tape over it to keep your lips sealed and the dildo in. next, proceed to slap your pussy 25 times as hard as you can so that you're pounding the dildo in deep with every slap.
next, with the dildo still taped in place, clean your room. make sure you pick everything up, even be sure to vacuum. when finished cleaning, strip and give your pussy another good 25 slaps; beating that dildo deep. when finished, you may remove it. no cumming either. you'll have to wait for someone else's dare for that. enjoy! ;)

engman
08-10-2012, 03:41 PM
*gasp* Omg nooo lol why ? Haven't I endeared enough LOL ;) I would never b realsed (and no don't take the fact my pussy just clenched and got wet the wrong way LOL have mercy plus there can't be to much more you all can do right? Man o man lol

Anyways I'm at work right now and will get started on dares when I get off :)

Wrong... VERY Wrong!

I noticed you have some hair down there. I think it should be waxed off and then some nice hot sauce be rubbed in to make it burn a little.

BadStar
08-10-2012, 03:43 PM
:/ lol oh come on lol

And I do not have access to wax. Or hot sauce (I hate it lol)

Wrong... VERY Wrong!

I noticed you have some hair down there. I think it should be waxed off and then some nice hot sauce be rubbed in to make it burn a little.

engman
08-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Wax using duct tape then? And use icy hot or ginger? :p

Azz123
08-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Perhaps just pluck them out one by one ? >;)

engman
08-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Perhaps just pluck them out one by one ? >;)

You sir... are a genius! I like this plan!

Azz123
08-10-2012, 03:55 PM
Yes.. Mwaha. I'll leave it up to you to decide what she has to rub in ;)

engman
08-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Ginger, Garlic, Chilli, Icy Hot, toothpaste, mustard and anything else that will cause pain that she has in and mix it all together. Use a lot.

Azz123
08-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Sounds good ;)
Don't think she'll enjoy this one for some reason heh

The Sly Fox
08-10-2012, 04:56 PM
I dunno if you're still doing this but here is a simple one, sit in a chair (nude) with 4 clothes pins on your boobs with at least one on nipple. Next rope your boobs up nice and tight so that they really pop. Get the dildo and butt plug up there really good. Tape your mouth shut and take the pic in the chair with your legs up and everything spread wide open.

BadStar
08-10-2012, 05:02 PM
I dunno if you're still doing this but here is a simple one, sit in a chair (nude) with 4 clothes pins on your boobs with at least one on nipple. Next rope your boobs up nice and tight so that they really pop. Get the dildo and butt plug up there really good. Tape your mouth shut and take the pic in the chair with your legs up and everything spread wide open.

No more pictures as per this is additional time but I will do the dare if u want without pic.

Btw still at work u all are piling them up I'm gonna die tobigh LOL.
Azz & engman evil just evil omg no lol (luckily I shaved halfway last night quickly so shouldn't be to many, but thst mix .... :0)

engman
08-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Ohhh, now you can extend it to any hairs you have on your body, count them as well please and I think we would bot appreciate a nice report on the whole thing please.

BadStar
08-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Ohhh, now you can extend it to any hairs you have on your body, count them as well please and I think we would bot appreciate a nice report on the whole thing please.
Hair on my body lol?! I have none other than my head and that's not coming off lol. I keep smooth I hate hair

Azz123
08-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Ah okay then. Well you're to pluck whatever you can find and rub in that mix of all sorts of good stuff that eng mentioned earlier. Then you are to apply many clothespins. These will be your new "hairs" which you will remove in a painful way from sensitive places such as your nipples, pussy, clit and tongue.

Azz123
08-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Sorry that's a bit vague. Also you really shouldn't have told us how many clothespins you have ;)

Firstly, apply 10 to each of your tits with one on each nipple. Rub the stuff into your nipples first. Fit as many as you can on each of your pussy lips and one on your clit. Thread rope through all of these.
Then stick your tongue out and put a peg on it. Then lube up your plug with the icy hot mixture and put it in your ass. Fuck yourself with your dildo using the same lube. For each minute of fucking slap each of your tits once. Keep going until all the pegs are off.
Then stand up on your bed or a chair or something. Apply two more pegs to your tongue. Attach something nice and heavy to the rope on the clothespins on your pussy and clit. Making sure its heavy enough to rip the clothespins clean off. Spread your legs, and drop the object. Try not to bite your tongue ;)

BadStar
08-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Ah okay then. Well you're to pluck whatever you can find and rub in that mix of all sorts of good stuff that eng mentioned earlier. Then you are to apply many clothespins. These will be your new "hairs" which you will remove in a painful way from sensitive places such as your nipples, pussy, clit and tongue.

Omg u two r horrible partners, no more ganging up on me this anit a gangbang (or is :/ ) LOL

Azz123
08-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Gangbang is like four or more, there's only us two. Three at max including yourself. Not a gamgbang just an evil partnership ;)

engman
08-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Omg u two r horrible partners, no more ganging up on me this anit a gangbang (or is :/ ) LOL

Do you really think we're going to listen to that? :p

For your cheek I think each slap should be accompanied by a 9V battery shocking your clit!

Azz123
08-10-2012, 05:43 PM
I agree! Do you have a 9V battery or is an alternate punishment in order? ;D

BadStar
08-10-2012, 05:56 PM
I agree! Do you have a 9V battery or is an alternate punishment in order? ;D

Omg u two r egh Omg lol not sayin anything.. and no I don't

BadStar
08-10-2012, 06:07 PM
I just love to have fun with you.
Here is your next task, you slut.
Put 3 ice cubes in each hole. Now, insert the biggest toys you have who will fit under clothes.
I want you to be reaaaaally full.
Time for a walk, don't you think ? Go outside, walk a bit, ask for time and directions to people you cross (at least 5).
Oh, and since you have such lovely boobs, I don't think you need a bra.

Ok so I was only able to fit two in my ass and the toy half way in, was so full already for some reason, stuffing them in where hard bc my ass was aching already lol. I was able to get the three in my pussy, but the extra toy was really hard and took a lot of pushing, and kept hitting the stuff in my ass boy is it a weird feeling being so stuffed, I couldnt do the walk thing so I moved around the bathroom for 5 mins dripping and trying to keep everything in both holes where feeling full and idk just full... Felt so helpless n fucked

BadStar
08-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Sounds like by now you a nicely warmed up.

Somewhere in the house I assume you have a scrubbing brush of some kind? A nailbrush or something for washing dishes would be ideal. Failing that, a scouring pad will do.
Get some mustard or horseradish sauce if you have it as well. Otherwise, mix up more of that 'devils lube' that you tried.

Your breasts look nice when they are all swollen and purple, so you may as well start by tying them as you did in that photo. Now take the scrubbing brush and scrub your tits, including the nipples. Press good and hard.

Now scrub your asscrack, paying special attention to your bumhole. Scrub that good and clean too. Then your pussy. Make sure you clean as much of your pussy as you can, including your tender clit. Now apply the mustard/horseradish/'lube' to everything. Tits, asscrack, bumhole, pussy. Make sure they are all covered.

...And stick the bottle brush up your ass. All of it. At this point you can start rubbing yourself off, and cum if you want. Slide it out and do it again. In total, 10 full length strokes.

I had some mustard which I've never used before, I then started to tie them I didn't have a scrubbing brush but I used a hard bristle comb/brush, I then started to scrub my tits which was already tender and almost numb but when I hit the nipple it was real sore and sent a shock though my body, I then laid down and began to scrub my ass this kept me clenching, and gritting my teeth. I turned over gulping at getting close to my pussy, I could barely do this only did it a tad though, I then coverd myself in the mustard n stuff after I was covered I felt dirty and then I started to burn and sting in a whole new way left me squirming and then I started to push the bottle cleaner into my ass, instantly couldn't stand the pain, I continued to push it and got just about all of it in I couldn't move, clench or anything without horrible pain, I couldn't cum while rubbing my clit, I then pulled the bottle cleaner out and shook and trembled the whole time then back in same thing then out I couldnt do more. I'll take punishment if needed.. I did picture the cleaner in my ass will b up later.

BadStar
08-10-2012, 06:56 PM
As you might have to wait a little while for a chance to do my other one, here is something to keep you entertained:

To start with, get that bottle brush up your ass. No lube or anything, just shove it in and leave it there.

Now for a crotchrope. Cover the rope in lots of mustard/horseradish before putting it on (toothpaste will do if that is all you have), make sure there is a knot right over your clit and make sure it is good and tight, cutting down deep into your pussy. The effect you are looking for is something like this:http://www.thefetishyellowpages.cn/pics/picturepost/crotch-rope-614.jpg, but with more burning goo and an extra lump to press hard against your clit.

Now pick up a nice heavy leather belt. You are going to beat the hell out of yourself. Every movement should cause that rope to bite in wonderfully and every time you tense up you should feel your asshole clenching over that spiky bottle brush.

Start with 6 blows squarely on your cunt. Each blow needs to be hard enough to leave a mark – if it isn't, do it again. I'm sure everyone wants to be able to see the lovely red marks in the photos..

Now 12 blows to the inside of your left thigh. As before, you need to be able to see marks each time.

Another 6 blows to your poor, abused, pussy. Try to make sure you are hitting your pussy lips this time, crushing them against the rope.

12 to the inside of your right thigh.

6 more to your pussy

12 to the palm of your right hand.

6 more to your pussy.

12 to the palm of your left hand.

6 more to your pussy.

12 to the sole of your left foot.

6 more to your pussy.

12 to the sole of your right foot.

6 more to your pussy.

12 to your left nipple.

6 more to your pussy.

12 to your right nipple.

A final 12 to your pussy and it's over.

That should keep you entertained, yes?

Ok so I dreaded this one as I could barely take the bottle cleaner again but I got it in and was instantly feeling used, I then coated the crotch rope in mustard, and put it on it pushed the brush around which hurt and made it that much uncomfortable, it was like the pic (tightness) ..
Now every set of blows where like this (everywhere) 1st one I would grit my teeth, take a breath ans weakly hit myself, clench think shit!, hurting my ass everytime I hit myself, then close my eyes take a deep breath and do it right, then 4 quick / hard ones that sting then again like the first... I don't want to keep typing the same thing lol but it was bad I could barely get the brush back out and was just stingy and numb everywhere..

BadStar
08-10-2012, 07:25 PM
To end it, ask for suggestions from people. Pick the most common ones and make a poll on it. The most voted is what you'll do, and picture for your final slave dare.

Now seems though you didn't reply to my Pm! Dares! You must stand up and apply 3 clips to each of your pussy lips and thread string through each. Then tie them to some kind of weight, light enough for your lips to carry without pulling the pegs off, but also has to be painful. Rub icy hot & toothpaste or whatever all over your clit, asshole and pussy. Tie your tits up so they're nice and plump. Slap each one 15 times and make sure your nipples are erect. Tightly tie some dental floss around each of your nipples.
Now coat your but plug in toothpaste & ginger power, insert it. Masturbate with a dildo lubed only with your own juices. You must edge 3 times. Then stop, apply more toothpaste to your clit once, edge twice more rubbing your clit. Then do both and cum, you can then remove the dildo. Tie yourself in a tight crotch rope and remain standing the whole time. Bend over and smack each ass cheek 50 times, then cum one more time with your fingers, and you may remove the weights after licking your juices from your fingers.

Ok so putting the pens on my already sore pussy and lips just didnt hurt as bad as usual bc it was kinda numb to begin with, I tied the strings onto a full pill bottle each , which pulled my lips down some this felt really odd like they where going to come off but they didn't. I then re applyed toothpaste everywhere (no matter how much I do this it still gets no better lol) it was a real weird feeling of stretching and burning... I didn't feel like I could continue, but I first tied my nipples with the floss they where already sore so taking them separate and tieing them hurt then after tieing the base of my breasts I then began to slap them they where still pretty numb too but still stung and made me clench. I then started to insert the lubed plug I could only get it about half way I then began to fuck myself with the didlo I edged quickly, did the toothpaste it made me not cum easy LOL I then started fuckin myself again came and took the didlo out. Put on the crotch rope witch started playing with my tender and ticklish clit bc of cumming, bent over did the spankings they weren't bad it was numb and with everything else going on I couldn't focus on them. I then rubbed myself came and removed everything...

BadStar
08-10-2012, 07:31 PM
you poor girl! haha I wonder if you'll be able to go back to a 'normal' routine when these last 2 days are up, or if you'll be able to think of toothpaste being used for anything but your ass and pussy, haha

another dare for you though:
get the largest dildo that you have which can fit fully in your cunt without sticking out. shove it in as far as you can and close your pussy lips back over it. put a few good strips of tape over it to keep your lips sealed and the dildo in. next, proceed to slap your pussy 25 times as hard as you can so that you're pounding the dildo in deep with every slap.
next, with the dildo still taped in place, clean your room. make sure you pick everything up, even be sure to vacuum. when finished cleaning, strip and give your pussy another good 25 slaps; beating that dildo deep. when finished, you may remove it. no cumming either. you'll have to wait for someone else's dare for that. enjoy! ;)

Will b great to b on a reg schedule lol my body can't take much more... And its hard and tiering to write out all reports on my phone .

Ok si did this, the taping it in was new, felt so restricted and helpless, I almost came while slapping my pussy , I then went did some stuff round the house was bad walking around it kept pushing against my walls, I then stoped and started to slap again I had to stop ati th16 bc of almost cumming, I then finished the slaps and took it out.

BadStar
08-10-2012, 08:15 PM
Sorry that's a bit vague. Also you really shouldn't have told us how many clothespins you have ;)

Firstly, apply 10 to each of your tits with one on each nipple. Rub the stuff into your nipples first. Fit as many as you can on each of your pussy lips and one on your clit. Thread rope through all of these.
Then stick your tongue out and put a peg on it. Then lube up your plug with the icy hot mixture and put it in your ass. Fuck yourself with your dildo using the same lube. For each minute of fucking slap each of your tits once. Keep going until all the pegs are off.
Then stand up on your bed or a chair or something. Apply two more pegs to your tongue. Attach something nice and heavy to the rope on the clothespins on your pussy and clit. Making sure its heavy enough to rip the clothespins clean off. Spread your legs, and drop the object. Try not to bite your tongue ;)

Ok so put the pens on my breasts, which where still sore so the pain was numbing, I was able to fit 4 on each lip and got the one on my clit, they where already threaded so I then put one on my tounge, I then started to fuck myself witch felt weird and hard bc the pens holding my lips , every min I slapped a pen off the ones I couldn't slap I pulled off without opening, which added to the feeling of so much going on and just used. The 20 mins where finally over when all pegs where off I would have came if it wasn't for slapping the pegs off. I then stood up, put two more pegs on my numb aching tounge, tied the rope to my purse and dropped it down, yanking off all pens on my pussy it was quick but for that second I felt I coulda died I lost breath and sent chills and trembles threw my body

i love new things
08-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Ok, here comes another one at you. haha. have some fun! strart with a LARGE of enema then put ur plug in lubed up with tooth paste once again. then, you can once again use the bottle cleaner to clean your pussy, just hope this time you wont cum! so fuck yourself 45 times with it, full strokes. if you cum, another 20 strokes as punishment. then insert your dildo covered in tooth paste and tie in a crotch rope for the next 3 hours, leaving the plug and dido in. no using the bathroom for the 3 hours during the dare. If you have to use the bathroom with in those 3 hours the punishment is that you need to refill your enema and re toothpaste the pug then reinsert it all. HAVE FUN

CrossDressSlut
08-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Fill your ass with something such as ketchup or along those lines and then put in your largest plug lubed with your spit. once in place cover your dildo in ginger root powder and masturbate to orgasm. once finished eat the ketchup.

silverdarknight
08-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Nice pics. I think there are a few people here who will get a kick out of thinking about the look on your face when you pushed that brush up your bottom...

My traditional stance on failed dares is 'Thats ok - now do it again', but given the night you have had I am happy to overlook it (for now).

This mornings task:
Cut a 3footish length off of your rope. Tie simple knots in it every 1&1/2 inches. Tie a big knot in the end. You should end up with a small whip that shouldn't make too much noise.

Now, tie your tits up so that they turn that lovely purpley red. You are going to use all of your clothespins. 9 on each breast, 9 on the inside of each thigh, 5 on each pussy lip and one each on your nipples, clit and tounge.

Next stage is to whip them off with your new whip (exceping the one on your tounge, because I wouldn't expect you to hit yourself in the face - funny tho that would be. You can just pull that one off once you have whipped off the others). Count the number of blows it takes you to do it.

Now put as many icecubes inside your pussy as you can. Given you managed 3 and your dildo earlier, I think 10 is a good starting point. You want to be nice and stuffed. Tape yourself up to keep them in.

To finish, use the whip on your bum and the backs of your thighs for as many blows as it took you to remove the clothespins.

Afterwards, enjoy the wonderfull sensastions as you sit down on your freshly whipped bum whilst ice melts inside you.

vladimir_bz_lion
08-11-2012, 04:01 AM
Edge with your clit twice. Tie your clitoris so tight as you can. Orgasm. Put your strongest clothespin on your tied clit. Without a break. Blind yourself (uses clothes). Keep clothespin on your bound clit for 20 minutes (use a timer or alarm clock). Fucking with dildo. Orgasm with clit.

Edit 'cause I want to say. YES. Restart the vote. I want more. I feel sorry for you already. A little bit.:D

BadStar
08-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Ok so I tryed to work in everything u all said but ill put the poll up today at 2: here's a rough draft, all forfeits and punishments will b picked by poll or the person giving them will b picked by poll, also the or one more day is if I see the forfeit or punishment and fail doing them , let me know if anything should b changed or addedl think about it lol

Yes - Ur free

Yes + Must complete 3 forfeits or 1 more day

Yes + Must complete 3 ending punishments or 1 more day

Yes + 1 forfeit,1punishment & must do this again in 2 months at latest

BadStar
08-11-2012, 10:32 AM
No edits?? Posting in 30 mins ...

BadStar
08-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Fill your ass with something such as ketchup or along those lines and then put in your largest plug lubed with your spit. once in place cover your dildo in ginger root powder and masturbate to orgasm. once finished eat the ketchup.

Ok I've done this I used ketchup, by inserting the top of bottle and squeezeing this felt sooo weird and slimy, I then began to insert my plug this made my ass feel real weird , my pussy was clenching while I covered my didlo in garlic powder , I then began to fuck myself with it witch made my ass and pussy clench and my pussy burn and drip, it took about 7 mins to orgasm. Although the last part of ur dare is in my limits so I took the plug off abd tryed to realse the ketchu.

BadStar
08-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Edge with your clit twice. Tie your clitoris so tight as you can. Orgasm. Put your strongest clothespin on your tied clit. Without a break. Blind yourself (uses clothes). Keep clothespin on your bound clit for 20 minutes (use a timer or alarm clock). Fucking with dildo. Orgasm with clit.

Edit 'cause I want to say. YES. Restart the vote. I want more. I feel sorry for you already. A little bit.:D

It took me about 6 mins to edge twice they came close together, I then used floss to tie my clit this made me feel weird the mint started hurting and burning, I then really didn't want to put the clothes pen on my already throbbing clit, but I did it instantly smached my swelled clit I could barley take it I then began to fuck myself bond and witha timer, this felt like forever for me and I ended up having to take the pen off at around 11mins, I still fucked myself while pulling the string which really hurt, I put the pen back on at about 16 mins and kept it on for the rest of the time and then orgasmed, and quickly took it off and untied my clit.

And how mean lol u feel bad yet u want more :/ lol

engman
08-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Omg u two r egh Omg lol not sayin anything.. and no I don't

I think you ought to do our dare twice more in quick succession, once for the lack of 9V battery and once for the poor grammar in the post. You should also obtain a 9V battery to use please.

mateo
08-11-2012, 12:17 PM
hmm, I think I may give you another dare. keep that cunt of yours busy a little longer, haha.
first, strip. I want you naked and vulnerable for this. you can do it in the bathroom or your bedroom, whichever you feel more vulnerable yet willing to perform it. lay down on the floor with your cunt facing the door. if you don't mind writing on yourself, write "fuck me" on the inside of your thighs, so that when your legs are spread, someone could read it if they came through the door. next, with legs spread wide, insert the dildo into your pussy once. withdraw, and insert it into your ass. withdraw it and insert it back into your pussy. repeat. continue fucking yourself like this until you edge 3 times. you cannot move from this position either until you are finished. after edging 3 times, you may cum. complete this and you are free. (from myself anyway... for now... haha)

vladimir_bz_lion
08-11-2012, 12:19 PM
And how mean lol u feel bad yet u want more :/ lol[/QUOTE]

It is too fun, too intersting...

BadStar
08-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Nice pics. I think there are a few people here who will get a kick out of thinking about the look on your face when you pushed that brush up your bottom...

My traditional stance on failed dares is 'Thats ok - now do it again', but given the night you have had I am happy to overlook it (for now).

This mornings task:
Cut a 3footish length off of your rope. Tie simple knots in it every 1&1/2 inches. Tie a big knot in the end. You should end up with a small whip that shouldn't make too much noise.

Now, tie your tits up so that they turn that lovely purpley red. You are going to use all of your clothespins. 9 on each breast, 9 on the inside of each thigh, 5 on each pussy lip and one each on your nipples, clit and tounge.

Next stage is to whip them off with your new whip (exceping the one on your tounge, because I wouldn't expect you to hit yourself in the face - funny tho that would be. You can just pull that one off once you have whipped off the others). Count the number of blows it takes you to do it.

Now put as many icecubes inside your pussy as you can. Given you managed 3 and your dildo earlier, I think 10 is a good starting point. You want to be nice and stuffed. Tape yourself up to keep them in.

To finish, use the whip on your bum and the backs of your thighs for as many blows as it took you to remove the clothespins.

Afterwards, enjoy the wonderfull sensastions as you sit down on your freshly whipped bum whilst ice melts inside you.

Ok so I made the rope the whole time thinking I don't want to make this LOL..
I then started to add clothes pens on my breasts, I then bent over and tied them up as I did this the clothes pens began to get tighter too. They turned that color everyone but me seems to love LOL. I laid down and added the rest of the pens, each time like I can't do another one. Ok I did another one, ect lol. Now the next part was the same as all things me hitting , so the ones on my breasts came off surprisingly easy, I got them all off in 4 hits to each one.
On my pussy it took 12 hits , I think bc of the angle , but, 3 did fall off of my thigh.
It took another 13 hits to get the ones off of my thighs, by this time I was feeling like I couldn't do more I then ripped the one off my tounge clenching, then I began to insert ice cubes I did three, then used my plug to push them down a little, then did three more but I couldn't push my plug in, so I tryed pushing another cube in, it barley fit, I tryed for 8 but it wouldn't stay in and if I left it there I wouldn't be able to tape myself.
I hated closing myself like I've said before esp full this was bad plus the ice started to melt which made my stomach starting to cramp and being closed thst feeling was wow.
I had 29 blows to my ass and thighs which really made my closed full pussy feel just helpless the ones on my thighs with my closed pussy made my pussy clench each time.
I then sit clenching , stomach aching, pussy full and closed, as it melted and began to drip down the tape loosened.
I then felt it was all melted about 5mins more I then untapped and let the water drip out.

BadStar
08-11-2012, 01:38 PM
hmm, I think I may give you another dare. keep that cunt of yours busy a little longer, haha.
first, strip. I want you naked and vulnerable for this. you can do it in the bathroom or your bedroom, whichever you feel more vulnerable yet willing to perform it. lay down on the floor with your cunt facing the door. if you don't mind writing on yourself, write "fuck me" on the inside of your thighs, so that when your legs are spread, someone could read it if they came through the door. next, with legs spread wide, insert the dildo into your pussy once. withdraw, and insert it into your ass. withdraw it and insert it back into your pussy. repeat. continue fucking yourself like this until you edge 3 times. you cannot move from this position either until you are finished. after edging 3 times, you may cum. complete this and you are free. (from myself anyway... for now... haha)

I did this in the bathroom, I could not however write the words that's a limit. This was nice though, I pushed it all the way in my pussy then out and into my ass I then started it in my pussy it took about 3 mins to edge first, then soon as I stuck it back in my pussy I edged again, and then the ass then when I put it back n my pussy and edged again. I then came. And lol at the dought in that last statement but thank u lol

BadStar
08-11-2012, 01:57 PM
I think you ought to do our dare twice more in quick succession, once for the lack of 9V battery and once for the poor grammar in the post. You should also obtain a 9V battery to use please.

Poor grammar? Egh is like a deep breath and omg is oh my gosh, how's that poor grammar, but none the less, a short summary bc it felt the same as last night lol. But the first time actually hurt more, bc then second time and last night it was alreasy numb and sore to start with. So with it being the first in a lil bit it stung and hurt like hell the first time the ripping them off I used the same things I did last night. Now I'm back to being sore LOL and I will attempt to get to the store its difficult to get many places alone to buy things I can't think of a need for in the house and we have nothing thst takes one, but I may be able to get one but prob not today.

BadStar
08-11-2012, 01:58 PM
And how mean lol u feel bad yet u want more :/ lol

It is too fun, too intersting...[/QUOTE]

Lol so u say.... Heh

BadStar
08-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Also people don't forget to vote on my freedom, on the other thread!

silverdarknight
08-11-2012, 04:13 PM
Hope you enjoyed feeling nicely stuffed like that. But I think you can feel even more full...

1) I assume you own some skirts. Take one of the skirt hangers - the type with two spring clips - and put one clip on each nipple.

2) Hang a full drink bottle from it. Feeling stretched yet? Bend over a touch your toes, just to feel the drink bottle move dangle from your skin.

3) Open your mouth nice and wide, and slide a (clean) butt plug in to the point where you are almost gagging on it. Tape it in place.

4) Tape your pussy lips open as wide and tight as you can.

5) Lube up your dildo with something unpleasant (I leave the exact choice to you. Anything that stings is good) get down on all fours and slide it up your butt.

6) Cover a hand of your choice in the same lube and fist yourself, in any position you like. Seriously. Shove your whole hand up your cunt. The dare is over when you have cum - twice. You probably want to try not to squirm too much, to stop that bottle moving about...

BadStar
08-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Hope you enjoyed feeling nicely stuffed like that. But I think you can feel even more full...

1) I assume you own some skirts. Take one of the skirt hangers - the type with two spring clips - and put one clip on each nipple.

2) Hang a full drink bottle from it. Feeling stretched yet? Bend over a touch your toes, just to feel the drink bottle move dangle from your skin.

3) Open your mouth nice and wide, and slide a (clean) butt plug in to the point where you are almost gagging on it. Tape it in place.

4) Tape your pussy lips open as wide and tight as you can.

5) Lube up your dildo with something unpleasant (I leave the exact choice to you. Anything that stings is good) get down on all fours and slide it up your butt.

6) Cover a hand of your choice in the same lube and fist yourself, in any position you like. Seriously. Shove your whole hand up your cunt. The dare is over when you have cum - twice. You probably want to try not to squirm too much, to stop that bottle moving about...

I do have skirts but I do not have a hanger like that, I have normal hangers, any subtusition? And I'm not sure about being able to fist myself lol never tryed it :/..

BadStar
08-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Btw, anyon have tips on an enema with a long neck funnel , I couldn't get a possition to pour and take it at the same time so nothin really got in. I'll stop on that dare till I figure this out, couldbt get the funnel straight up and down to where it would take the water. Also when I was able to pour it, it wouldn't go in but a bit , then just stay in the funnel.

Azz123
08-11-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm no enema expert at all but until someone else can tell you more...
I'm pretty sure that water won't go in unless something is coming out, like air. It needs to be like an exchange. Maybe stick a straw or tube in your ass beside the enema idk :D

BadStar
08-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Like this

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=long+neck+funnel&hl=en&client=ms-android-sprint-us&sa=X&v=141338691&biw=360&bih=640&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=T8IxGdUFeg_Q0M:&imgrefurl=http://www.downwindmarine.com/Funnel-Long-Neck-p-91001530.html&docid=57SUyX-U1iHbyM&imgurl=http://www.downwindmarine.com/imagesP/14622.jpg&w=300&h=275&ei=sOwmUODTDIqy9gTiwYC4Cw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=120&sig=111080225136121016216&page=1&tbnh=131&tbnw=142&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:84&tx=94&ty=48

FrenchPlayer
08-12-2012, 02:03 AM
You though I was done with you ?
Well ... think again.

I want you to make yourself a new toy ... Something like this:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106696

I did a boxer like that (you can see the pic on my album), it's easy, you just put the pins and tape them so it won't move...
But, what is not easy, is to wear it :)

So I want you to wear them like a normal bra, for 20 minutes. Live your normal life, but with that.

And KEEP IT. you probably gonna need it in the future :D

And I want to see a pic of it :)

BadStar
08-12-2012, 07:19 AM
I have been sick since yesterday, throwing up n such, I'm calling this off as I can't perform any dares feeling like this, the poll will still b up and unless I'm set free ill do the poll result when I'm better. Sry guys health first.

vladimir_bz_lion
08-12-2012, 07:34 AM
It's okay. Good health to you and your holes. Come back soon.

PS You dared to start this theme, as a punishment from your mistress, is not it? I remember you post.

BadStar
08-12-2012, 07:38 AM
It's okay. Good health to you and your holes. Come back soon.

PS You dared to start this theme, as a punishment from your mistress, is not it? I remember you post.

Thank u I will :)

And no, not mistress, was a dare/punishment from a master on here, I however have no master or mistress :;)

vladimir_bz_lion
08-12-2012, 07:44 AM
Understand. Is interesting what have you was guilty? Us i remember you failed my dare, isn't you?

BadStar
08-12-2012, 07:49 AM
It was just a person above thread. Lol

And wat do u mean I failed ur dare ?

vladimir_bz_lion
08-12-2012, 07:57 AM
I ended up having to take the pen off at around 11mins
You must keep it for 20 min.

BadStar
08-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Oh that. Yea I guess so

vladimir_bz_lion
08-12-2012, 08:01 AM
Remember it. Take a rest. Good health to you and your holes.

silverdarknight
08-12-2012, 08:04 AM
I ended up having to take the pen off at around 11mins
You must keep it for 20 min.

Dude? Are you really going there?
Badstar has been doing almost everything anyone has asked her to do for several days now. She has been incredible. And you are complaining that she removed a clothespin? Whilst she is puking her guts up from some horrible illness?

Show some manners and back off so she can have some space&time to recover. She will tell us when/if she wants to play again.

vladimir_bz_lion
08-12-2012, 08:42 AM
Badstar has been doing almost everything anyone has asked her to do for several days now. She has been incredible. And you are complaining that she removed a clothespin? Whilst she is puking her guts up from some horrible illness?

Show some manners and back off so she can have some space&time to recover. She will tell us when/if she wants to play again.

O-O-H! One more agressively submissive...

YES! Yes! Yes! Absolutely right! BadStar is real good brave girl! I applaud her courage! No need to do dares with risk to health. Any time! Any reason! Health first! I wish her good health.
She just need some manners and some grammar! Sometimes. Nothing more! No persons.
Understand?
Any problems?

silverdarknight
08-12-2012, 09:05 AM
YES! Yes! Yes! Absolutely right! BadStar is real good brave girl! I applaud her courage! No need to do dares with risk to health. Any time! Any reason! Health first! I wish her good health.
She just need some manners and some grammar! Sometimes. Nothing more! No persons.

:confused: You complain about someone's grammar and then have the nerve to post a paragraph like that? That's some interesting double standards you have there.

Still, as long as we are on the same page we should get along fine. And I think you are agreeing with me in saying that she has done well and now needs peace & quiet so that she can have the time to recover both from the (literal) beating her body has taken and from this illness she seems to have picked up rather than being given yet more dares/punishments, yes?

BadStar
08-12-2012, 09:26 AM

Thank you sliverdarknight :)!

vladimir_bz_lion
08-12-2012, 09:31 AM
I've already written all the above, all I wanted to say. I see no reason to arrange an endless debate about human shortcomings... Read the topic.

BedStar - good luck!

BadStar
08-12-2012, 09:46 AM
BedStar - good luck!

If the luck is for gettin well, thank u lol

Difficulty_10
08-12-2012, 11:04 AM
Damn, I got to this thread late and all the pic links are bad...guess I missed out.

BadStar
08-12-2012, 11:07 AM
Yeah, sorry I deleted them all at 2 pm today when it ended. There could have been another thread in as little as a month like this but thankfully it's not winning in the poll LOL and it ends in 20mins

BadStar
08-24-2012, 01:41 PM
Ok so im back, i need my 5 more dares (or if i fail them a day and half as the public slave.... ) Anyone have ideals as to who should pick the dares/which dares should be done for the 5, becuase if i fail them im the public slave again. So I guess post dares here and then people can reply to them )quote thier dare) if u like it and think it should be done, then the top 5 ill do> or just the first 5 idk, hit me with ideals...

BadStar
08-24-2012, 01:46 PM
Also there is a possibilty i can go shopping for cheap things so gimmie a list if u want me to get anything for the dares..

Also, the creators of the dares that are used will be the desiders of if i failed the dare or not, how many am i aloud to fail out of the 5, if any??

For a dare to be selected ill review it making sure its in my limits, then after i post its ok, it has to be seconded. Someone "quoteing" the dare and saying i second this, the first 5 to get approved and seconded will be the ones i do.

vladimir_bz_lion
08-24-2012, 02:00 PM
You already done semi-public, so it must be no problem.
As you ask - shopping!
Prepare a hot mix: toothpaste+garlic+ginger+mustard etc (all what you have).
Put this lube on your plugs. Insert in both holes. Instead of a bra, do a rope harness on your breasts and a crotch rope instead of panties. To keep your plugs inside. Wear mini-skirt or short dress. No underwear. Go to the supermarket and buy 1 big cucumber, 1 banana and condoms. Nothing more. Better find a male cashier to pay. Go home.
In your bathroom re-tie your breast-bondage to prevent damage. Remove your plugs. Put clothes-pegs on your nipples.Edge twice. Fuck your ass with banana and your pussy with cucumber in the same rhythm. All in and out. Nice and slow, because you Must not cum. Non-stop. No orgasm. 20 min. Use the timer. Use only saliva us lube or your own juices.
Stick the bottle brush up your anal. All of it.No lube. And cum. And add one more bottle brush stroke and one more orgasm with it inside for each stop while fucking. Any reason: lube, edge, change position is counts. Eat cucumber (with your own juices) and banana (pill). After that you can remove your bondage, pegs and bottle brush.

BadStar
08-24-2012, 02:10 PM
As you ask - shopping!
Put this lube on your plugs. Insert in both holes. Instead of a bra, do a rope harness on your breasts and a crotch rope instead of panties. To keep your plugs inside. Wear mini-skirt or short dress. No underwear. Go to the supermarket and buy 1 big cucumber, 1 banana and condoms. Nothing more. Better find a male cashier to pay. Go home.
In your bathroom re-tie your breast-bondage to prevent damage. Remove your plugs. Put clothes-pegs on your nipples.Edge twice. Fuck your ass with banana and your pussy with cucumber in the same rhythm. All in and out. Nice and slow, because you Must not cum. Non-stop. No orgasm. 20 min. Use the timer. Use only saliva us lube or your own juices.
Stick the bottle brush up your anal. All of it.No lube. And cum. And add one more bottle brush stroke and one more orgasm with it inside for each stop while fucking. Any reason: lube, edge, change position is counts. Eat cucumber (with your own juices) and banana (pill). After that you can remove your bondage, pegs and bottle brush.

Im not sure what a rope harness is (link a pic), What do u mean by re tie breast bondage, do u mean to untie them?. Do i have something in my pussy with the bottle brush in ass? And i wont eat the cucumber or banana (that is a limit).

This can be considered as one of the 5 if someone else seconds it.

fullcharmer
08-24-2012, 03:26 PM
do this in your garden or backyard or in house
take a bottle "the size is your choise"
put it in a chair
now sit in the chair without helping with your hand
put bottle in your ass
go as far you can and wait there for 10 min
lub it with big amount of toothpaste

for more difficult use a stool or low chair

ps. use only plastic botle because glass its simple to brok, and fill it with a cold water if you want freez it.

have fun
kiss Full

if its too much for your ass do it with pussy

before 10 min are left take a pics

BadStar
08-24-2012, 03:31 PM
put it in a chair
put bottle in your ass

ps. use only plastic botle because glass its simple to brok, and fill it with a cold water if you want freez it.

have fun
kiss Full

Public is a limit, and i dont have a backyard ect, so would have to be done in the house, also pics r a limit now. Other than that, its approved someone can sencond it if its good enough.

firelord812
08-24-2012, 03:43 PM
Take two pieces of string. Tie one end of both strings to clit, and the other ends to one nip. Make sure they are short enough that only when you are kneeling, and bending over face to the ground, the strings are just the correct length for normal and tight strings.

Then lube your largest toy with plenty of hot sauce, or even better, get a large ginger root, peel it and carve it into the shape of a plug and shove it up your ass.

Post the results on kink, and if you can record your voice while you have the ginger up your ass, no cumming, and no bending over.

PM me the results

clay
08-24-2012, 03:59 PM
put a dildo up your ass with toothpaste on it then put teo raw eggs up your pussy then put your clothes on and stay like that for half an hour and you cant use your hands to take out the eggs you have to force them out in a different way

BadStar
08-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Take two pieces of string. Tie one end of both strings to clit, and the other ends to one nip. Make sure they are short enough that only when you are kneeling, and bending over face to the ground, the strings are just the correct length for normal and tight strings.

Then lube your largest toy with plenty of hot sauce, or even better, get a large ginger root, peel it and carve it into the shape of a plug and shove it up your ass.

Post the results on kink, and if you can record your voice while you have the ginger up your ass, no cumming, and no bending over.

PM me the results

Ok if someone thinks this is good enough u can second it

BadStar
08-24-2012, 08:43 PM
put a dildo up your ass with toothpaste on it then put teo raw eggs up your pussy then put your clothes on and stay like that for half an hour and you cant use your hands to take out the eggs you have to force them out in a different way

Again, if someone thinks this is good enough second it..

FIRST 5 DARES to be seconded will be done.. If i fail any (by the creators discion) i have to be the public slave for a day and half.

firelord812
08-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Ok if someone thinks this is good enough u can second it

What do you mean second it?
oh wait, never mind.

BadStar
08-24-2012, 08:46 PM
What do you mean second it?

Not to be rude, but can u read? lol ive said something about how that works already in above posts, just read my post on the top of page....

LOL ok i see u found it :)

vladimir_bz_lion
08-25-2012, 01:12 AM
Im not sure what a rope harness is (link a pic), What do u mean by re tie breast bondage, do u mean to untie them?. Do i have something in my pussy with the bottle brush in ass? And i wont eat the cucumber or banana (that is a limit).

This can be considered as one of the 5 if someone else seconds it.

Just tie your breast tight at the base and make a crotch rope, as done before.
Yes, untie your tits and tie it again.
Keep cucumber inside your pussy with the bottle brush in ass.
If to taste yourself is hard limit:eek:, use your bought condoms on your dildos or peel it just before eating (i have already write it about banana for no direct ass-to-mouth).

DareMe1234567889
08-25-2012, 01:42 AM
1)insert the dildo into your vagina
2)put clothes pegs on your tits
3)funnel in arse

Take pics of all of these seperately and then a pic of your whole body with all of these things present.

Email them to me at [email protected]

mateo
08-25-2012, 08:06 AM
i'll second vladmir's task. so that's one for you to do.

mateo
08-25-2012, 08:22 AM
and here's another dare for consideration. you'll need a radio or an ipod on shuffle. you'll just be listening to some music, oh, and fucking yourself (with a cucumber or zucchinni)... whenever the singer is male, you must fuck your ass for the duration of the song; if it's a female singer, then your pussy gets the attention. do this for 10 songs. also, if it's a faster song, then fuck yourself faster, and likewise with a slower song, you can go slower. keep with the beat. you can't stop while a song is playing, the only break you can get is perhaps during the first few seconds of a song before the person actually begins singing, which you might wanna use to relube if necessary. now, I don't know if you'll be able to keep from orgasm, probably not, haha, but each time you do, you must add an extra song before you can stop.

bimba85
08-25-2012, 08:26 AM
i second the fullcharmer dare i like it and i try for my self

just lovely

BadStar
08-25-2012, 10:40 AM
Just tie your breast tight at the base and make a crotch rope, as done before.
Yes, untie your tits and tie it again.
Keep cucumber inside your pussy with the bottle brush in ass.
If to taste yourself is hard limit:eek:, use your bought condoms on your dildos or peel it just before eating (i have already write it about banana for no direct ass-to-mouth).

Ill do the banana, but i dont like/cant stomach cucmbers... lol

BadStar
08-25-2012, 10:42 AM
Ok so, so far we have two out of the five dares. Ill try to start on these soon while waiting the rest.

BTW for those asking/"DEMANDING" pics, this thread is OLD and i have not done pics but for the first two days of this, there WILL BE no more, as you can see it IS back in my limits.. Thanks!.

BadStar
08-25-2012, 12:30 PM
As you ask - shopping!

Ok doing this now, i have just inserted the two plugs in the lube im buring so bad, and fill so full, i have the crotch rope on and about to tie my tits and go to the store.... ill report when back.

BadStar
08-25-2012, 01:36 PM
As you ask - shopping!

Im still sweating and throbbing from this.. So the store trip took way longer than expected and it was hot as hell outside, the whole time my pussy was throbbing, and both where burning.. Plus i felt real exposed bc of what was going on under my clothes, the store only had like two cucumbers left both where SOOOO big, i got the smaller of the two but i still couldnt put my hand around it plus another like 4 inches, and only one cashier but it was a male, and there were two males in front of me, who kept looking at what i was buying and looking at me then each other. Thankfully they never said ne thing. I got home instantly took out the plugs and untied then inserted the banana, whch was easy bc of the plug being in there then i tryed the cucumber, i couldnt get it in, i ended up having to squat on it which pushed the banana out, i could only get the tip in, so i turned it over and tryed the other end, i had to squat on it again bc i couldnt get it in, but then i finally got it in enough to be able to fuck myself with it, although it hurt badly. I re inserted the banana, and began to slowly fuck myslef, the cucumeber really hurt, and esp when i was having to push them both in at the same time, was oww lol.. I did this for 20 mins, my pussy was so sore and throbbing and felt so full and stretched. I then began to insert the brush it was hard to get in and hurt so bad i didnt know which hurt more the brush or cuccumber, however i could not cum. SO i finished there and took out the brush and cuccumber, untied my breasts and took the pegs off, then pilled the banana and ate it, and just washed the cucumber off and put it in the fridge.. lol I cant eat them.

So i guess thats one dare done 4 to go. I dont think i failed this, but thats up to vladimir.... Also any one have a number on how many i can fail without having to be the public slave again?

mateo
08-25-2012, 01:49 PM
nice! you're crazy, ya know that? haha. as far as how many you fail, how about if you fail one, we get to come up with another dare to replace it, and if you fail two, then it's back to another day of full public dare slave!

BadStar
08-25-2012, 01:50 PM
put it in a chair
put bottle in your ass

have fun
kiss Full

I did this with a shampoo bottle, it was faily easy once i got the tip of it in i got it about halfway in, left it for 10mins. I didnt freeze it thought that was just a if i want though so that dosent mean i fail lol. My ass is still burning and throbbing from this though and i feel spread. I dont think i failed this either, but thats up to fullcharmer to deside.

BadStar
08-25-2012, 01:51 PM
nice! you're crazy, ya know that? haha. as far as how many you fail, how about if you fail one, we get to come up with another dare to replace it, and if you fail two, then it's back to another day of full public dare slave!

LOL why am i crazy?
And ok i guess that sounds fine with me.. If anyone has no other ideals it will be this.

Punisherofwoman
08-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Shopping list for dare:
Party Balloons (the long stretchy kind)
An electric toothbrush or something that viberates

Tie your tits up nice and tight. Tape the balloon to the funnel, insert the balloon into your ass. Now begin to pour water into the funnel (measure in a different balloon on how much water it takes to FILL the balloon, make sure to report that amount), pour the entier amount in. Untape the top from the funnel and tape it on the side of ur ass. Now turn over, tape another balloon to the funnel, insert the ballon into your pussy (make sure u push it deep, use the funnel to push if needed) then pour the same amount of water as above into the ballon, untape it and tie the top (attach a string or rope if ur scared of it getting stuck). Now, add a clothes pen to your clit, and 4 to each labia, Pull the clips up onto ur tigh and tape it high so that you r wide open. DO this to both sides. Now slap each tit 5 times, add a peg to each nipple. Now get that new viberating toy and place it above ur clit (partly on ur clit and party on the pen) Turn on a play list of 5 songs, dont move the vib from ur clit and do not cum. Once the 5 songs are up u may cum. Now get into the tub (or wherever) un tape your balloons (holding the top lightly) letting the water flow out, then slide out the balloons, u may then cover your pussy and ass plugs in toothpaste and insert them both, u may take off the pegs and un tie yourself. But keep the plugs in for at least another 10mins.

BadStar
08-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Shopping list for dare:
Party Balloons (the long stretchy kind)
An electric toothbrush or something that viberates

Tie your tits up nice and tight. Tape the balloon to the funnel, insert the balloon into your ass. Now begin to pour water into the funnel (measure in a different balloon on how much water it takes to FILL the balloon, make sure to report that amount), pour the entier amount in. Untape the top from the funnel and tape it on the side of ur ass. Now turn over, tape another balloon to the funnel, insert the ballon into your pussy (make sure u push it deep, use the funnel to push if needed) then pour the same amount of water as above into the ballon, untape it and tie the top (attach a string or rope if ur scared of it getting stuck). Now, add a clothes pen to your clit, and 4 to each labia, Pull the clips up onto ur tigh and tape it high so that you r wide open. DO this to both sides. Now slap each tit 5 times, add a peg to each nipple. Now get that new viberating toy and place it above ur clit (partly on ur clit and party on the pen) Turn on a play list of 5 songs, dont move the vib from ur clit and do not cum. Once the 5 songs are up u may cum. Now get into the tub (or wherever) un tape your balloons (holding the top lightly) letting the water flow out, then slide out the balloons, u may then cover your pussy and ass plugs in toothpaste and insert them both, u may take off the pegs and un tie yourself. But keep the plugs in for at least another 10mins.

I mean i guessss this is do able i have all the equipement or can get it but lol idk if i can really be THAT full... Also was asked if this one was chosen if i would post a pic of how big the balloons where to see if i failed or not, and that may be a posibitly, but idk. But if someone thinks this is do able lol and wants to put me though that then i guess u can second it lol.!

silverdarknight
08-26-2012, 10:28 AM
Welcome back. It seems people are enjoying your dare reports, so I think you should do some more writing for us. Specifically, smut.

Are you sitting comfortably? Well, you won't be for long! :D

For this dare, you will need:
2 pairs of panties
Your rope
a bottle of Tabasco sauce
wooden spoon

Firstly, lets get you warmed up. This is all stuff that you have done before, so shouldn't be too hard for you.

Start by edging. Every time you edge, I want you to use one of your pairs of panties as a cumrag to wipe up your juices afterwards.

Now spank your palms and the soles of your feet 12 times each with a wooden spoon. You want them all warm, pink and tingly so that when you pick something up or walk somewhere you remember the spanking.

Edge again, still using the panties as a cumrag.

Clothespegs next: 2 on your tounge, 1 on your clit, 1 on each nipple, and 3 on each pussy lip.

Tie your tits so that they will get all tender and swollen.

Now prepare the other panties by pouring the tabasco into a small bowl and then using the panties to mop it all up. Prepare a crotchrope as well. You don't need to put either on yet.

Time for another edge. Don't forget your cumrag.

Spank your left breast 12 times with the wooden spoon. Then pinch the clothespeg closed and use it to lift your breast up by the nipple exposing the sensitive underside. Spank the underneath of your breast 12 times. Then pull the clothespeg off and immediately spank your nipple 12 times before replacing the clothespeg.

Edge again, and wipe yourself clean.

Repeat what you did to your left breast to your right.

Another edge.

Fuck yourself with the bottle brush, making sure you get it all the way into your pussy. Then buttfuck yourself with the bottle brush, again making sure you get all of it inside you.

Edge again.

Pull the clothespegs off your clit & pussy. Spank your clit 12 times with the spoon, the left side of your pussy 12 times, the right side 12 times and 12 times square in the middle.

Edge yet again.

Finally, stuff yourself full of icecubes. Slide as many inside your pussy and ass as you can.

By this point, you should be horny as hell from all the edging, covered in your own drool, your breasts and nipples aching, your crotch all nicely sensitive and your innards crammed full. You are almost ready to start writing.

Stand up, put on the tabasco soaked panties with the crotchrope over them. Pull the crotchrope as tight as you can. Now put the cumsoaked panties over your face and sit down infront of the computer.

Before you can off the panties/the crotchrope/the clothespegs/etc off you need to write some porn and post it to the GD board. At least a page. It should be a fantasy scenario that that you enjoy. And yes, we will be marking it to make sure you are trying! As the primary purpose of this dare is the writing of the smut, bad porn will mean you have failed the dare... ;)

Enjoy the writing, and we look forward to seeing the results! (assuming this dare gets seconded...hint hint...)

vladimir_bz_lion
08-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Ill do the banana, but i dont like/cant stomach cucmbers... lol

Can not understand.:eek::confused:But OK, if it so hard for you...
But you broke some of my other instructions ...Again..

vladimir_bz_lion
08-26-2012, 04:18 PM
Give yourself breast-bondage. Take two pieces of mint floss. Tie one end of both strings to your clit, and the other ends to one nipple. And one more string between your nipples (like triangle in result). Make sure they are short enough that only when bending over face to the ground, the strings are just the correct length for normal and tight strings.
Get a large ginger root, peel it and carve it into the shape of a plug and shove it up your ass.
Stand bend-over. Bend your knees. Clamp your bound nipples with clothespins. Tie left nipple clothespin to the big toe of your left foot and right nipple clothespin tie to the big toe on the right foot. Ropes should be short enough to not give you to straighten your knees. Put 1 clothespin on your tongue and another one to close your nose. Roll a six-sided dice. This is the number of edges in dare. Blindfold yourself and start fuck yourself with dildo from behind. You have to keep pegs and ropes on you all the time (failed if drop/detach). Make your edges, and then must cum. Then can remove bondage.

BadStar
08-26-2012, 04:37 PM
Can not understand.:eek::confused:But OK, if it so hard for you...
But you broke some of my other instructions ...Again..

Not hard to understand i dont like the taste of cucmber period and wont eat it... But what do u mean i broke instructions? Did i fail the dare or pass the dare? I think i did good that was a hard one lol

vladimir_bz_lion
08-26-2012, 05:01 PM
It was hard for you, but as everything else, you're fail.

BadStar
08-26-2012, 07:27 PM
It was hard for you, but as everything else, you're fail.

How did i fail?...

Well since i guess i failed one, i now need 4 more dares to be seconed to do, and if i fail one more i am back to the public slave for a day and half..

megirl104
08-26-2012, 07:31 PM
I dare you to insert a loofah in your pussy, and a loofah in your ass. They have to stay there until you get dared to put something bigger inside, or for 2 hours which ever is longer. ^_^

mateo
08-26-2012, 09:28 PM
aand I will second silverdarknight's dare as well! It looks a bit tedious and like it would be difficult to complete well, but... heh heh, not my problem, now is it? :P

silverdarknight
08-27-2012, 04:12 AM
I will second silverdarknight's dare as well!

Lucky BadStar! I look forward to seeing how much 'fun' our little dareslut has writing porn with her sinking cumsoaked panties over her face and chilli burning into her pussy and ass from the panties firmly wedged into her with a crotchrope as icecubes melt inside.

...assuming she even has the strength to try after all the spanking, edging and other play... :cool:

vladimir_bz_lion
08-27-2012, 05:22 AM
Compare last paragraphs of my post and your report. You were supposed to cum for example. But enough talk.
Another idea for you. Tie your boobs. Clamp the nipples. butt plug. Use something "hot" for lubrication. Take a stool. Turn upside down. Guess?
Suck first leg of the stool for lubrication. Ride it to the edge. Exchanging your stem, suck and ride it once again to the edge. After each edge spank your clit with a ruler 10 times while spelling:"Nasty! Lustful! Cunt! Must be punished!". On the fourth leg you must cum. Do not rub your clitoris.

vladimir_bz_lion
08-28-2012, 12:09 PM
For a whole day (from morning until bedtime), your pussy will act as a support for your handbag, this way:

Start the day by inserting in your pussy with your mobile phone (use condom). At any time you should need that item, just take it off and use it. Then re-insert it, and add another small item from your handbag. (You may hide how much needed for you to be comfortable).

So on for the whole day: each time you need an item into your pussy, use it then add another one. Hope you take along plenty of small items...

Have fun and post a report of your day...

gin
08-28-2012, 12:55 PM
For a whole day (from morning until bedtime), your pussy will act as a support for your handbag, this way:

Start the day by inserting in your pussy with your mobile phone (use condom). At any time you should need that item, just take it off and use it. Then re-insert it, and add another small item from your handbag. (You may hide how much needed for you to be comfortable).

So on for the whole day: each time you need an item into your pussy, use it then add another one. Hope you take along plenty of small items...

Have fun and post a report of your day...

I will obviously second this, as you copied it from me:cool:

alex_carter
09-22-2012, 01:05 PM
Here's an interesting one. Hope someone will decide to second it.

You should have 2 days every other month where you do this same thing again...that is, be a public slave. The rules should be the same as when you originally started this.