PDA

View Full Version : Humiliate Me!1!!

DirtySlut
08-07-2012, 10:18 PM
So in two days I'm going to have a fairly large amount of time to myself and would like some ideas on how to best use my time. ;)

I'll be alone and have the house to myself, its fairly large with two floors, a yard in the back and the front. I'll also have access to a car, and there are a few streets nearby that aren't really heavily populated with cars so doing something along the road/side of the road isn't out of the question.

The amount of risk of being caught is not a problem for me. You can have it range from slight chance to a pretty damn good chance of being caught (keep it sane though, I still don't wanna be arrested). We are staying in a rental house so I don't know anyone and no one knows me.

As for toys I have with me a dildo, vibe, handcuffs, ballgag, duct tape, household shit, dog collar and dog supplies. I also have no problem getting some items if needed provided that they aren't too expensive.

Post ideas and I'll let you know if they are do-able or not or if it needs some modification! ;)

comicslave
08-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Do you have a string bikini (thong prefered), spandex shorts, or a one piece bathing suit?

Also these roads how good at they?

DirtySlut
08-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Yes I have a few bikinis. No spandex or one piece though. I can pick it up if the dare is something I really want to do though.

The roads are fine, smooth, rarely used. I could walk barefoot on it without a problem if I wanted to.

There is also a small pool and hot tub.

comicslave
08-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Ok I think I have a dare for you, I will type it up... hopefully you will like to do it if not oh well I guess

comicslave
08-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Ok this should be easy enough for you to do.

First thing first, grab a doggie bone make sure it is a big one, and put on the dog collar. Once done put the dildo in your bum and the vibe in your puss (but not on). Then you will put on your smallest tightest bikini you have, prefer one that is a string bikini and thong bottoms. Then grab a marker and some rope, not much. Then dressed as you are you are to walk to one of these roads, which one is purely your choice.

Once on this road you are to walk in one direction (away from your house more) for around 15 mins. When the time is over or you think it's been about that long, go into the woods, and remove your cloths. Write on your ass, I BITE (I on left and BITE on right or you can mix it but that is better) Then you will place the bikini in your puss and replace the vibe and turn it on, you will use the bone in your mouth and tie it around your head so it can not come out easy. You will then crawl back to where you can not crawl anymore. You can drag your leash along, the marker can go in your bum or puss.

Once done, you will remove your vibe/marker and take out your bikini and put it back on. But of course putting back the vibe and marker in your puss. Walk home normally since you can not crawl at this point.

EXTRA---------------------------

You will be barefoot no need for shoes.

You can write the I Bite before you leave the house on your ass, also a few other things you can write on yourself, if you want suggestions PM me.

Their is much more you can do, such as tieing rocks to your breast or nipples and dragging them as you crawl. Doing the same but to your clit. Just two ideas of many..

You can also tie your breast and tape the toys tho they are suppose to look like tails ;)

You can also instead of walking 15 mins, you can put your bikini at the start of the road, then crawl down the road for 20 mins and crawl back to get your bikini.

Things I thought you could do if you want is do an emema, then when you are about to crawl or turn around, you can release it there and only there. You would squat of course. Another idea would be to drink lots of water before leaving and once you are at that point you would lift your leg to pee and you can not go back home till you peed of course.

I have other fun ideas... but varies if you want them or not you are more then free to PM me and ask, more like beg for more. Have fun.

As I said above if anything you free to PM me

BtO
08-08-2012, 12:36 AM
@comicslave: Nice idea! I love it!

@DirtySlut: Did you like Selfbondage?

DirtySlut
08-08-2012, 12:42 AM
@BtO Yes I like self bondage

BtO
08-08-2012, 12:52 AM
@BtO Yes I like self bondage

Ok, I’m look forward to your reports. Here are some nice dares for you:

light self bondage scenarios: At the Door (http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_atthedoor.html)

medium self bondage scenarios:
Get some handcuffs. Start this dare with a vibrator in your pussy. It is not allowed to cum. Put a butt plug in your ass, too. Put clothespins on your nipples a gag in your mouth and panties to hold in the vibrator and butt plug. Now take a handcuff key and hide it in one room. Walk to another room and tie your feet up together. Thread the handcuffs through the rope around your ankles and put on a blindfold, now handcuff your hands behind your back to your legs making a hogtie. Now get out of your bondage before you cum.

hard self bondage scenarios: Hotdog (http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_hotdog.html)

You want more dares?
Have a look for my vibrator dares (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105283).
How many levels will you manage?

Have fun
;)

Dr.Daring
08-08-2012, 12:56 AM
Wear the shortest item of clothing of item you own. You are not allowed any article of clothing on your upper-half of your body. Now get a bucket of soapy water and use your tits and ass to wash your car. Have fun! Give a detailed report when done

DirtySlut
08-08-2012, 12:57 AM
I don't think I'd be able to do those self bondage dares, I do not really have experience with rope. When I said I liked self bondage I was mostly thinking of handcuffs and that sort.

Dr.Daring
08-08-2012, 01:03 AM
"Accidentally" lock yourself out naked but for a towel. Pre-hide a key as far away as you dare, try and be as daring as possible. Before you get to the key, drop the towel at least once and then the same on the way back, the towel must fall at least once before you can go inside.

comicslave
08-08-2012, 01:11 AM
@comicslave: Nice idea! I love it!

@DirtySlut: Did you like Selfbondage?

TY TY BtO :) Wait till you see my other ideas :)

And I do have around 3 more ideas I may throw her way, varies if she does them or not, I will be posting all of them within 24 hours :)

comicslave
08-08-2012, 07:47 AM
Hello again =3 lets have fun shall we.

This is something you should do first the first task second and then the next task last so this would be 1/3 =3 Over all you can decide when to do either.

You will wake up like normal, but like all good dogs you must get some water, so crawl and I mean crawl over to Mr Toilet and drink some up like the bad dog you are.

After that you will strip off your cloths all of them dogs do not wear anything. Specially if you alone..

Crawl around the house get use to crawling around naked this is fairly simple over all, so I do not want you to get use to this much fun.

Once you are done you will put on a one piece bathing suit if you do not have it, contact me we can talk about a different outfit. Then you will crawl outside the back yard, with your collar on no leash is needed. This is where the fun begins, you will get a ball and stick, you will throw one and go fetch it crawl/run after it ass in air, do the same with other you will do this for around 20 mins, you need practice crawling and crawling faster, act like a dog, play with it growl and bark. If you need to pee you are free to lift your leg and pee on a tree, sniff around before you do and afterwards just like a dog would.

After that you are to put on a tshirt prefer a smaller one. Then you will go for a run, just dress as you are, a little jog around to get some stares of course ;) but not much of one since you are clothed still.

Then you can return home, once done you may be sweaty that is more then ok, you can make one of two choices, either go ahead with the rest of this or do the first dare I gave you to do. Then do the rest of this dare, as it would fit in here better then afterwards.

--------Rest of dare-------

Once home, you will need a bath and so on but that would be to easy and nice :)

Grab these things, broom or mop handle, rope and/or bungie's, dildo, vibe, handcuffs, ballgag and 2 Paper Clips (”http://myitchyfingers.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/clip1.jpg”) If you do not have these it is easy enough to get a few of them also if you can get a bigger dildo then normal that be great. Strip naked of course.

Now before you do stuff with all this fun you need to set up some this is hard part of being alone. But only one thing you need to prepare for, tie a rope from above, if you have a patio in the back of the house. Then you will use the vibe to masturbate do this till you about to cum, stop get a funnel. Then you will masturabte with the vibe and edge till you about to cum, no cummin yet I want you horny not happy.

Once done grab the hose and turn it on, then masturabte till you edge again with the vibe, this is the last time you will be doing this. So do enjoy it =3

Using the hose, you will wash yourself, inside and out. Use hose in bum drain out and do so again, do the same with puss and ureatha (this is why you have funnel btw) get it all outta you and clean your body using the hose like a good doggie, you need cooling off as well.

Once all clean you may want to shake off, but you can not dry normal ways, BtO Pic (”http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_atthedoor.html”) is comes in handy here. You will do something very simular to this, I will explain =3

OK, using the pic as a reference you will tie yourself in a simular way, this is for you to air dry, you may say well I be mostly dry when I done, and you may be right but you will still be tied up for 15+ mins. I will explain of course so no need to ask questions but if You have any PM me.

Now you will remain naked dogs do not wear cloths or crappy heels. Using the broom, that will keep your legs spread, using the bungie cords or rope you will tie your legs together and to the broom/mop handle making it so you are spread full eagle and on good display. You will sit on the dildo, hopefully you have a bigger one now for this is not ok, it will be inserted in your bum of course. Then you will put on the paper clips on your nipples and clit, one on each (for now) Tie both ends of the rope hanging that you made earlier should be hanging from above, make sure the rope is short enough that it is pulling the clips and your nipples up. NO SLACK AT ALL. Put on your ball gag, then put on your handcuff, and just like the picture put your arms behind your back but here is where you need to prepare some, the cuffs need to be tied to your clit clip, very very taut no slack at all. This way if you pull your arms any way but back it will pull off the clip and if you decide to move any way the clips on your nipples will get pulled off.

This will leave you spread and unable to move and outside. You will be like this for 15 mins bare minium, so you can have a clock near by. BUT!!!, some bad news... You are to stay their 30 mins, but you allowed to leave after 15, but every minute under 30 you will need to do the punishments, all of them from the time you left till the 30 mins. In example, if you stop at 17 mins (seconds do not count btw) You must do all punishments from 17-30 so it is best to untie yourself at 31 min mark =3 If you stay for 27mins you have to do 27, 28,29 and 30 punishments. These are just exaples, and no 30 mins and 59 seconds does not equal 31 mins it will be 30 mins and you have to do the 30 min punisment.

List of Punishment:
15 - Introduce yourself as Bitch to anyone you meet today. Use your first name as well, IE Bitch Alex.
16 – Write on Stomach “I LOVE EATING PUSSY”
17 – Wear one less piece of clothing for next dare.
18 – Get 10 smooth rocks and insert them in your pussy for rest of day.
19 – For next dare you are not allowed to go home till 10 people sign your body.
20 – When you are driving to the mall or shopping center for next dare, you are to drive naked.
21 – Save all the pee for the rest of the day to either drink or pour over yourself before you sleep or both.
22 – Sleep outside tonight like a dog would tied to a tree or something via your collar.
23 - For next dare you are not allowed to go home till 5 people sign your body.
24 – Give yourself an enema for the next dare, you can not release it till you leave mall in parking lot.
25-30 are probably ones you are aiming for for this is the hardest ones :)
25 – Go for a bike ride, naked, with a vibe in puss and dildo in bum, for 15 mins.
26 – You will wear two less pieces of clothing for next dare.
27 – You will take nude pics of yourself (READ ON) and you will masturbate to them and keep them with you for 2 weeks. Minuim of 5 pics, one of puss, bum, breast, using toys, and full body. These are pics you keep for yourself and hopefully no one will see them so that should be ok with your limit.
28 – Using the paper clips in the link I gave you. Place 2 on each pussy lips and tape it to your thighs the handles and stay like that till you come back home from your next dare.
29 – The rest of your day you are only allowed to eat dog food and snack, no human food.
30 – Taking a ruler you will smack your puss, breast and bum each 31 times.

These are your punishments, you may ask a simple question such as if you stop at 18 will you have to do both 19 and 23 and the answer is YES, you will have to get 15 signatures same with the clothing.

I am sure you will stay the full time ^_^ since it is easy =3

Once done you are free to do other dares, you are allowed to eat a simple meal after this very simple and 8oz of water, but if you get thirsty after this you will drink from toilet. Unless you have to eat dog food... you are free to eat what you like but as stated keep it small.

Next dare is more ment for later in the afternoon I figure this dare plus the other it should be around 1 or 2pm the latest, if what I figure is correct.

comicslave
08-08-2012, 07:49 AM
Now the next dare and last one for you from me for the day =3 This is made for if you did last one 100% and if any punishment is to be added you will know what to do, so just edit the dare to fit with punishments.

DARE:

This dare is one that you can not stay home for so that is fun, you will need to drive to a few places, a fast food restaurant, a mall or shopping center and someplace where people will be below you.

Now to get ready for your fun.

You will need rope, your vibe, dildo, collar, leash, paper clips.
Clothing you will need is the biker spandex shorts, a loose shirt (I prefer it to be short to around your breast, but it can be longer, but not long as yoru skirt it must be shorter), a short skirt, very short and loose like a school girl skirt but shorter. If need be cut one up to be short, short enough is you bend down you can see what you wearing under it, knee high socks and heels. These will be only cloths you will wear, I gave you plenty of options for when you need to get ride of something.

Now what you need all this stuff for?

Well, first you will insert your dildo in your bum, and the vibe in your puss, then the paper clips on your nipples. You will then tie a string to one of the clips, and pull it up to your shoulder as tight and possible and then tie other end to other clip and then do the same, making sure it is very taut no slack and pulled to your neck. Rope will be behind your neck of course.. This is your bra for this event. Then add your collar on and now you are set with the toys, except for any punishment parts...

Now the cloths, put on the shorts first, but this is the fun part using a razor cut a slit over your pussy so it can breath. This does two things, first off if your spandex are cheap or extra tight like they may be, this will cause it to start tearing, also your puss will be on display for anyone under you or looking at you while you sit. With that also make you hold your toy tighter since if you do not it can fall out of your puss and in public that would be fun to see...

Now you can put on your shirt with your breast pulled higher the shirt will fit weird, then your skirt and footwears. Of course if any punishments you can remove what you like.

If it was my choice, I would say remove socks, heels and either shorts or skirt both would be fun ^_^ That is why I said shirt can be long but not longer then skirt. BUT here is some fun, you have to decide what to wear and tell us all, before you do any of the dares.

Now you are ready to go out.

You are to go to a drive thur get a shake or soda, that is all, even if you are not allowed human food this will be ok to do. Hopefully you are not naked ;)

Next, you will go to a shopping center or mall, walk around to each store you do not need to get anything but you need to bend down at each store at least once, bend at the hips and no you can not make sure you are covered or alone, just pick something to bend down to look at and bend down. Must be done at every store you enter.

Somethings you must know, the vibe must be on at the mall the whole time, so you can cum lots if you want. The only other time it can be on is when you in drive thur but it must be off while driving.

Also, if anything falls out pick it up and leave the mall, slowly. If your shorts ripe then well let it hopefully near people.

If the clips come off, you have to put them back on.

More or less other things would vary on what punishment you have to do as well.

I do not want to push you way way way too much but if need be I can and will add more if you beg nicely ;)

Also, this is something you can do when you go to bed, taking all the covers and pillows make a dog bed and you will sleep on that on the floor, naked, with collar on and dildo in your bum, you can have leash attach to bed.

Over all hope you enjoy your day :) hope you like dares if anything you are more then free to PM me, any questions as well. These are simple things to do so easily I can add more or add more fun ;)

DirtySlut
08-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Well, good news! My friends decided to leave earlier (they left this afternoon) so I had time to start the dares early! This also means I've got an extra day to do more.

I started with comicslave's dares. I put on the dog collar and stripped after they left, I crawled around for a little bit and then started to head for the bathroom for a drink. I lapped up the toilet water for a little bit then headed over to my room. I put on the one piece bathing suit he asked me to buy and then went outside to do his ball and stick task. I couldn't really crawl fast enough to do it quickly over and over but the more and more I did it the faster I became. I can't imagine how stupid I looked to anyone watching, I did it in the backyard so the only people that might see is a passerby or the neighbors.

After that I crawled inside and put on a tshirt and went to jog. I assumed it meant no shoes too and it hurt like a bitch on the road; I was not used to barefoot running. I only lasted 5-10 minutes before I went back inside. I stripped again and went to prepare for the next part. I assumed the point of the bondage was to keep my legs spread and lifted up in the air. I put some bungie cords around the deck railing, it slightly higher if I am lying on the ground and it was the best I could do. I crawled to get the vibe and masturbated to edge twice.

After this I crawled over to the garage and began to wash myself with the hose. It was really cold and the hose wasn't gentle at all. It really hurt my ass and pussy.

I crawled back over to the porch and started tying myself to the broomstick. I just used duct tape. I was confused on what to do exactly because the picture link didn't work but I ended up on my back with legs spread and held up high, dildo in pussy, buttplug in ass, binder clips on my nipples and clit (they hurt like a motherfucker...omg), ball gag in mouth, and hands handcuffed behind my back. It was getting kind of dark so I turned on the porch lights before doing this. I had my iPhone set up so I could see how long I was out there for, after 5 minutes my cunt and nipples started to hurt real bad from the clamps. I ended up getting to 20 minutes before getting the fuck out. Bugs started coming after me :(

That means I'll be doing the following punishments...........
20 – When you are driving to the mall or shopping center for next dare, you are to drive naked.
21 – Save all the pee for the rest of the day to either drink or pour over yourself before you sleep or both.
22 – Sleep outside tonight like a dog would tied to a tree or something via your collar.
23 - For next dare you are not allowed to go home till 5 people sign your body.
24 – Give yourself an enema for the next dare, you can not release it till you leave mall in parking lot.
25 – Go for a bike ride, naked, with a vibe in puss and dildo in bum, for 15 mins.
26 – You will wear two less pieces of clothing for next dare.
27 – You will take nude pics of yourself and you will masturbate to them and keep them with you for 2 weeks. Minuim of 5 pics, one of puss, bum, breast, using toys, and full body. These are pics you keep for yourself and hopefully no one will see them so that should be ok with your limit.
28 – Using the paper clips in the link I gave you. Place 2 on each pussy lips and tape it to your thighs the handles and stay like that till you come back home from your next dare.
29 – The rest of your day you are only allowed to eat dog food and snack, no human food.
30 – Taking a ruler you will smack your puss, breast and bum each 31 times.

I'll have a further report for comicslaves dares tomorrow.
I'm also planning on doing Dr.Daring's two dares tomorrow morning too.

I'll also accept sleeping dares for tonight and possible tomorrow night.

Dr.Daring
08-09-2012, 08:00 PM
A sleeping dare for you here. Drink a litre of water and then get into bed. Tie your two legs to the bed securely. You are not allowed to release them for 9 and a half hours. If you need to relieve yourself in any way you must do it there and then

silverdarknight
08-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Looking forward to your other reports.

Is it too late for me to add a little something?

For this dare you will need:
Some clothes
A large bowl.
A marker pen.

Overnight whenever you need to have a wee then get down on all fours like a dirty little animal, cock your leg and pee into the bowl. Do this the first time you need to have a wee after getting up too.

By the morning you should have a nice bowl full of piss, and it may even be starting to smell slightly. Take a set of clothes and use them to mop up all of it.

No write 'dirty' on one breast, 'smelly' on the other, and 'slut dog' on your tummy.

Get dressed in your pee soaked clothes and masterbate for at least 10mins as you stand there all stinking and disgusting. You can cum if you want. Now do whatever else it was you were going to do. You can't take the clothes off/change until they have dried out.

comicslave
08-10-2012, 12:24 AM
I did give you a sleeping dare, looks like you had fun so far ;)

But I was right the more you practice the better you would get