PDA

View Full Version : Please help me

Baby scuba
08-07-2012, 09:23 PM
I was dared to drink pee but I can't manage it. Give me dares to help me get used to the taste so I'll be able to drink it

comicslave
08-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Drink pee... that's about it or drink it mixed with water.. that can start you off slow.. nothing more or less if you dun like it remove it from your likes and move on that's about it.

Pet Phoenix
08-08-2012, 01:51 AM
Try Drinking enough water that your pee becomes extremely diluted. Get up and pee in the morning as ususal, then drink something like 5 or 6 250ml glasses of water/juice over the next 2 - 3 hours, then go again and try drinking that. (you may have to hold it a bit longer than is natural to achieve this) the more you can drink and let 'filter through' the more diluted your pee will be.

I've been in the situation before where my urine was so weak - there was no waste left - that it had no flavour at all, a very faint saltiness, but pretty much just like drinking warm water. I'd suggest that working up from there is as good a technique as any.

Tallahassee
08-08-2012, 01:58 AM
just drink mountaindew if your doing it on cam and act like its nasty:shhh: and eat a twinky

vladimir_bz_lion
08-08-2012, 01:58 AM
No water! Do not drink anything until you able. Serious.

jacobgreene
08-08-2012, 02:13 AM
Once I did a self-bondage idea thing. I had to transport diluted pee from a cup with my mouth to another cup which was smaller, so in the end when the smaller cup filled up I had to drink the rest. This was to make the bigger cup light enough in order to lower the key I needed to free myself. You can try that. Tell me if I didn't explain it right, 'cause I think I probably didn't. xD

God_Of_Masters
08-08-2012, 02:23 AM
i think what most here are trying to say is that drink the pee that is white in color (colorless) rather than the yellow one. The more yellow it is the more (in your case) yucky it becomes :p