PDA

View Full Version : New here

ccmosby
08-07-2012, 01:40 AM
Think I'd like to try a bdsm dare with house hold items

comicslave
08-07-2012, 01:47 AM
What sex are you? Odds are you are a male... SO if you want to do some bdsm, grab a wooden spoon and have a whack of your bum then do the same to your balls, I say around 30 whacks total. DO not hit balls hard.

Then you can grab rope and tie your legs together at ankles and above knees and then tie a rope around the neck pulling it as close as you can get to your ankles, then tie arms behind back. this way if you lean forward your ass be in the air. Stay like that for around 15 mins more the merrier. You can use duct tape as a gag and blind fold. Have fun if anything PM me as I do not plan to post here again so I will not come back.

ccmosby
08-07-2012, 03:08 PM
I'm female I saw some titty and pussy torture dares I liked was very creative tried some and liked it. So I thought I'd try it out

deadmaninc99
08-07-2012, 03:19 PM
What are your limits?

If you are interested in pussy torture, start by rubbing toothpaste all over your clit, and then spank your clit with a wooden spoon 25 times, then lube a dildo, or a long vegetable with more toothpaste and fuck yourself to orgasm.

Report back or PM me with how you get on

ccmosby
08-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Iv heard toothpaste is a long burning iv have tried the hair spray a shorter burn. I did that all last night I'm still sore Use to be on bdsmchatcity. They were very creative with household items. Like dental floss barretts belts they would have me torture myself for hrs and couldn't cum till I was given permission had to send pics was soo hot onetime I had a guy and a girl take turns on dares to see who was more creative. Had to send pic to both. Oh she won. Lol

deadmaninc99
08-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Just sent you PM

comicslave
08-07-2012, 09:00 PM
See that is why filling out a profile is good or give some basic info