PDA

View Full Version : Hypnotism

timetoshine
08-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Hello. I am hypnotist. Well, not really. Psychologist would be a better term, and I have been experimenting with hypnosis... and apparently I am quite good at it. The thing is, I am running out of ideas. I don't know what to have my friends whom I have been hypnotizing do. So I am taking ideas. The reason I put it in this section is because it is almost like I am taking dares. I'm not guaranteeing that i'll do any of the suggestions, but if they are reasonable and creative i'll give them a try. Also it is a good way for me to get inspired into creating my own ideas. So give me any ideas for hypnotic suggestions. It doesn't matter how crazy it may be. The ones I do I will write a description of, although I don't hypnotize often, so expect few updates.

Also I may be open to trying to hypnotize people online. If you are interested than PM me.

deadman2424
08-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Dude why not try making people let there deepest darkest selfs out

timetoshine
08-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Telling secrets and fantasies is something I don't like to have people do. If they want to tell me they will. I have them do tasks, or role play. They know that if they tell me their secrets that i can make it more fun for them, so they usually tell me of their own will.

deadman2424
08-06-2012, 11:24 PM
True why not make some one act out there fav actor or carecter so they can feel what they see in that person

timetoshine
08-06-2012, 11:39 PM
That is something I have done before. I have had people act out bugs bunny, pretend they are professional athletes, and other things like that.

deadman2424
08-06-2012, 11:40 PM
Then why not start with what haven't you done ever subjest things they did not tell you to

muddz
08-07-2012, 12:59 AM
I thought of something subtle; let your subjects carry a small, insignificant object with them. It has to be something that is not too weird, so no sex toys or anything. Make it so, that every time you tease them with it (I guess they won't know the exact reason why they are carrying it, right?), they will get you a beer :)

This has a couple of advantages:
1. You know that it works if they carry the object around.
2. Free beer.

Cheers!

Pet Phoenix
08-07-2012, 06:16 AM
This has a couple of advantages:
1. You know that it works if they carry the object around.
2. Free beer.

XD That reallly made me giggle. I don't know who your subjects are, but given the nature of the forum you're posting on would sexual or mildly sexual stuff be suitable? Maybe you could talk to them about it and play to their fantasies, I'm sure that would provide a good deal of inspiration.. material to practice with at least. As far as hypnosis in practice is concerned that is really the only area I have had any experience with it, so I can offer up a few ideas for you here;

- Hypnotise someone to make them feel like they have a butt plug inside them.
- Make them feel like they have a vibrator in/pressed and held against them
- You could make them feel like they are wearing some kind of fetish clothing; tight rubber pants, or a constricting mask.
- Make them feel like liquid latex is enveloping a limb or some part of their body and then solidifying so that it'll stay there.
- Try building in trigger phrases for these or any other suggestions; something that only you will be likely to say to them - so something random. That will trigger a simple sensation (like the feeling of having a butt plug inside them) and have another trigger phrase that will cause the sensation to stop. If you can master those then you're really onto something.
- How about making them feel/believe their movement is restricted in some way, or perhaps that they can't move at all.
- Something more generic and innocent could be trying to make them feel hot or cold, like they have an ice cube balanced on their tummy or something.

Even if you can't do these, maybe these will spark some more innocent ideas haha. As with all of these things of course, It will help if you have experienced them or something like them yourself. So that you can impress the sensations onto your subject. Additionally, as with all hypnosis, they are going to have to kind of want to feel these things to start with XD hah. But hey that's what I've got.

vladimir_bz_lion
08-07-2012, 06:44 AM
XD
- Try building in trigger phrases for these or any other suggestions; something that only you will be likely to say to them - so something random. That will trigger a simple sensation (like the feeling of having a butt plug inside them) and have another trigger phrase that will cause the sensation to stop. If you can master those then you're really onto something.
- How about making them feel/believe their movement is restricted in some way, or perhaps that they can't move at all.
- Something more generic and innocent could be trying to make them feel hot or cold, like they have an ice cube balanced on their tummy or something.

E

Trigger the lust of sexual arousal and orgasm.

timetoshine
08-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Pet Phoenix is correct; in that most of the encounters are of at least a semi sexual nature. I haven't had sex, or touched them sexually in any way while they are under, but I have made them experience it like I have. I have had them play human statues, where I pose them as I want; totally mindless. I have had them thing that their hands and legs are bound, and than I tickle them, or have them thing I am using them. I have had them become aroused at certain words, and even have multiple, uncontrollable orgasms. I have done a good many things.

Baby scuba
08-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Can you make a hypnotism video for us to try

Piggboyg
08-07-2012, 10:24 PM
I've always thought it would be interesting to be hypnotized into feeling like I was wearing a chastity belt. I've seen a few files out there that do it, but they're usually attached to some more extreme effects :rolleyes:

If they have a significant other, you can maybe set a trigger to activate and deactivate it and give that to the other person.

humplady52091
08-08-2012, 06:39 AM
instead of a trigger phrase it could be a sound like when you snap your fingers or stomp your feet or something like that which would arouse them but when they woke up they wouldn't consiusly remember so your just snapping away while they're feeling like they're about to explode(not literaly)

timetoshine
08-08-2012, 11:51 PM
All of those are great ideas. Keep them coming. I may try some of them out when the people I hypnotize come back from their holidays.

evie.sub
08-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Are it male or female persons you hypnotise. That would help with ideas.
As you see in my sig i have a little experience lol