PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice for first toy

slaveforlife
08-06-2012, 07:58 PM
I am a new slave looking to begin anal training and I was wondering what dildo's everyone recommends for me to try out on my ass. Please link them so I can see and describe why you think they're best!

link99999135
08-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Same for me too ii a new slave

Pet Phoenix
08-07-2012, 04:52 AM
Slaveforlife Are you in the UK or US? (or elsewhere?) Cause I'll be able to give you some great links for UK toy sites and things, Less so for US ones, but it's not much use me giving you links to UK based sites if I know alternatives in the US :p I can think of a couple of examples of good starter toys and can link you to examples, but just to throw some more general ideas out there for you.

Rather than the commonly suggested butt plug training set (of which there are many varieties available, often made of very cheap materials to keep them quite cheap) I'd suggest a decent quality inflatable plug, like the Gapers from Doc Johnson. (link once I know where you are) It's quite big for an absolute starter but has a very gentle shape to it and is real comfortable once it's in. Then you can use it like a conventional plug, but inflating the toy means it'll 'grow' with you ;) as you get more and more practiced you'll be able to inflate it more and more. To start I imagine you'll manage one.. or two pumps? before you're rolling around, panting and whining and jerking yourself off. But that thing can go up to around 15 - 20 pumps before it's maxed out. So there is lots of room to grow. Don't be intimiadted, It's a fantastic toy :3 I bought a second when my first one broke (it had a defect I didn't bother to return it for).

An alternative is a nice small vibrator, get one powerful enough you should have pleanty of fun with it ;) and vibes are good for so many other things too. I have a couple of suggestions if you fancy the idea.

A final note is to be aware of the materials toys are made out of. On low-end toys, to keep the price down you will often find plugs and dildos and things for what seem like prices that are too good to be true. If you go for them You'll be treated to poor worksmanship with baddly trimmed seams etc and cheap materials that feel bad on your hands, smell of chemicals and can cause your body to react to them when you try and insert them. I think i actually have an allergy to toys made out of 'jelly' when I try to insert even small ones it stings and feels incredibly uncomfortable. I wonder how many times that reaction has turned people who just bought cheap toys to try it out for the first time away from anal play. If you HAVE to go for the cheaper materials, then put a condom over the toy each time you want to use it. (that's not to say you'll have the same reaction as me of course, just watch out for it, and using a condom will be better for you anyway)