PDA

View Full Version : That Feeling...

missjasmine
08-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Hello all...

I really love that feeling when I see my slaves, my toys, my properties to use and abuse... getting all naked, full naked, helpless... submit themselves totally to me... only for me.. only to me..

I really love that feeling when I see their heads down, eyes down, seeing my beautiful ravishing feet on my 12 cm high heels...

I really love that feeling when they are kneeling in front of me, on their knees, hands on their back... never know what will happen to them... never know what will I do to them... whether it will hurt them.. or excite them...

I really love that feeling when their things between their legs starting to raise up... starting to grow up.. when they hear my voice... saying... "Slave... are you ready to serve me?"

And yes... when they answer in their deep voice... "Yes... Mistress"

I really love that feeling when I take my whip... or my flogger... and my slaves take a peek at what I am taking, and then they will drown in fears... I could see it clearly...

and when I start to tease them with a spank on their back... that black leather whip... landing on their bare ass cheek... and they only gasp... and say... "Ah.... thank you Mistress"

And then that feeling when I take their chin up... and just looking at them directly in their eyes, make them lost in my sharp eyes.... and give them a kiss on the cheek... just a soft cheek from my soft, lustful, desirable red lips... just enough to make them excited with me... to make them wanted to grab me so bad and have me so baaad.....

That feeling when I tie my slaves with ropes.... when I handcuff their hands on the back... when I put blindfold on their eyes....

That feeling when I push my slave to the bed... with blindfold on their eyes... they do not know what will happen to them, they do not know what will I do to them...

What if I start melting hot wax on their chest? they will arch to the back and give me a little scream "Aw.. thank you Mistress"

What if I rake my sharp red nails on their throat? they will start to moan a little....

What if I tease them around his thighs? oh... yes... he will be more and more excited...

What if I grab that thing between their thighs and start to tease them by stroking? ooh yes.... that little precum will start dripping out... and they will start moaning... and I whisper "I will never allow you to cum...."

That feeling when I know they would do anything FOR ME.
That feeling when they would suffer FOR ME
That feeling when they BEG ME
That feeling when they are screaming in pain... screaming my name on their pain....
That feeling when I hear their heart beats faster and faster when I say "Slave... I want you.. to make me..."
That feeling when they are in their fears... because... they cannot hold it anymore... they cant hold their cum anymore...

That feeling when I would be able to punish them....

;)

Love, Kisses, Spanks!!

Mistress Jasmine

ImYourBitch
08-07-2012, 10:35 AM
I really love that feeling when my Mistress is using me, her you, her slave, her piece of meat. I love when she makes me submit, when i am stripped naked and on my knees, humiliated and punished.

I love when my Mistress gives me an incredibly hard task with even harder punishments for failure, when she knows I dare not refuse her orders. I love that she is merciless and cruel to me, because it helps me to submit better and be a better slave.

I love that feeling when I have endured much pain for my Mistress and she tells me how pleased she is, how happy it makes her to make me suffer. And I love that feeling when I'm nervous and my whole body is shaking because I've failed my Mistress and I know the punishment will be awful and I have no choice.

I love pleasing my Mistress, my pain is her pleasure and there's nothing more important.

Mistress Jasmine has ordered me to inform you that she has no interest in you men that are begging for her attention. I am her most loyal slave and she only has time for me!