PDA

View Full Version : 37/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (very strict)

Dehumaniser
08-04-2012, 08:22 PM
37/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (very strict)

I am a very experienced and very strict Dominant Man. I am seeking applications from young female slaves that need to be degraded, humiliated and treated very poorly.

I'm a bully.

I'm a sadistic, cold taskmaster.

I revel in causing humiliation, pain and suffering.

If you deserve to be treated like shit, contact me.

Cam is essential.

alexget2
08-09-2012, 10:16 AM
I have seen proof of Dehumaniser's work in other forum, and I can assure any person who would like to contact him that he is what he says: a sadistic master that would enjoy humiliating you.

I think that many people in the BDSM scene see a master/mistress - slave relationship as something that is useful for both partners to grow and learn... Others see a BDSM relationship as just something fun... I think that Dehumaniser is not suitable for that kind of people: he is suitable for people who would actually enjoy by feeling treated like shit, or who just think of themselves as worthless fucktoys, or sluts to be used and abused.

So if you have that crave for being humiliated and degraded, if you don't want to hear the dominant asking you whether you feel good or not, if you want to actually feel that you are offering a stranger your worthless body and filthy thoughts, I don't think you'll find anybody better than him.

Dehumaniser
08-10-2012, 10:16 PM
After a number of pms from pathetic sluts that seem nothing short of desperate, I have thought to add some extra detail.

Although I said that cam is essential, I am happy to settle for pics from your phone. But no pics or cam at all = no chance.

Alexget2 is quite correct. Years ago I used to mod another infamous forum, whose name I don't intend to mention here.

For some more information about how I treat slavegirls, you can visit a site where I keep my old manual for the mistreatment of women. See it at http://www.caducus.net/manual.html

candysub18
08-11-2012, 11:05 PM
a true Dom here, gl with search

Lauren10
08-16-2012, 10:52 AM
i have been with SIR for the past week now and its something i would never regret. SIR knows how to treat you and will get the use what HE wants out of you. It is tough and was overwhemlng to me at first, however if you actually want to serve someone seriously and not play around talk to HIM. HE is serious and you wont regret it.

Dehumaniser
08-17-2012, 11:33 PM
i have been with SIR for the past week now and its something i would never regret. SIR knows how to treat you and will get the use what HE wants out of you. It is tough and was overwhemlng to me at first, however if you actually want to serve someone seriously and not play around talk to HIM. HE is serious and you wont regret it.

Lauren has left my service because she didn't trust me.

As such, I am still accepting applications. Sluts should feel free to message. Those with an iPhone or other smartphone will be at a definite advantage.