PDA

View Full Version : Help with my first time

footmuncher
08-03-2012, 11:36 AM
So I'm going to a festival towards the end of this month, and I've been talking to a girl who is also going. After a while she offered to take my virginity, an offer which I accepted as I think that it is best I get experience with a "random" person as opposed to s future partner. We have discussed various things to do such as dominating each other, me eating her pussy, her giving me blowjobs and then sex.

One of the main things I am concerned about is becoming over excited and cumming way too quickly, ruining our plans. Obviously I know that first times usually end quickly. So I was wondering is there any tips or guidance that I cold be given on giving oral to a girl and sex in general! :D thanks guys!

Hollyann
08-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Make sure you wear a condom because it will reduce sensitivity to your penis and don't focus on the sex think about some thing that turns you off.try cumming before you start having sex then you will last longer. Lastly when you feel like your cumming stop her and you please her while you cum off the edge.

footmuncher
08-03-2012, 11:48 AM
I will most definitely be wearing a condom, mainly to prevent any infections etc. surely if I cum before hand then it will not be as good? I have heard from friends who tried that that it is definitely a no go area.

God_Of_Masters
08-03-2012, 12:16 PM
ok first, you are going to have sex, not your friends. And yes, if you cum first before sex, the erection & fun will last longer. I'm sure you've noticed it while trying to jerk off continuously...

Another thing you can do is use a cock-ring or just tie a rubber band at the base of your cock. again, will help with the erection and make u last longer.

Rose_Angel
08-03-2012, 12:54 PM
When giving oral to a woman, make sure to actually stimulate the clit. Check to see how her body is tensing or not. If it isn't tensing at all, try something different. Also, nothing wrong with using your saliva as a lubricant for her clit to rub with your fingers. Also, while stimulating her clit with your mouth, as she gets wet, you can stimulate her g spot with your fingers as well. For some women its relatively easy to find, for others its not.

Don't be afraid to ask if she finds it to be stimulating or not. Show her you want to please her as best as you can.

Man, I miss my fiance... Cursed long distance. Hope this helps.

Experimental_Daree
08-03-2012, 01:01 PM
We have discussed various things to do such as dominating each other, me eating her pussy, her giving me blowjobs and then sex.
I wouldn't try to do too much on your first time, you'll have plenty of time to experiment later once you've got past this initial akwardness and you're more comfortable with each other and have a better idea what to expect, it'll also help reduce the psychological pressure on you.

footmuncher
08-03-2012, 01:15 PM
@God_Of_masters that is a good point however in the past when I've had something around the base of my cock i have found it makes me cum quicker as the stat of arousal takes even longer to fade away.

@RoseBrat89 yes that does help quite a bit. Ill make sure to check that there isn't anything she knows gets her going or that helps to stimulate her more.

@Experimental_Daree I have thought about that and i thought that if we did various activities that didn't require me to cum then that would be good. Id like to do as much with her as possible as this is only a 1 time thing and id like to have some experience in all fields before university this september.

God_Of_Masters
08-03-2012, 01:28 PM
DO NOT go in the room with that in mind. What should be on your mind is to attain the utmost pleasure you can and give the utmost pleasure you can. How to prolong things. You're not playing a game where experience counts. Different partners want/like/love different things. Prolong the sexual acts as much as u can, as long as you're getting the pleasure. Take what you can from this night rather than taking what you want from this night.

As for cumming, the best way to long last, cum and put a cock ring, that way your cock is hard even after your first orgasm. when u start reaching the 2nd orgasm, use the start/stop method. it's written above, read if you don't know.