PDA

View Full Version : Mistress Jasmine

ImYourBitch
08-02-2012, 09:52 AM
I am a first time slave, only a few days in. I am lucky to have a Mistress like Mistress Jasmine. She can be very kind, but is very severe when I fail, upset or disobey her. I've already been punished several times and deserved all of it.

My Mistress is the sexiest Mistress on this site. She is perfect. I would give anything to be allowed to touch her body. There is no one that I'm more attracted to. She is a goddess and I am not worthy of her.

I exist only for her pleasure. My pain is her pleasure and I am obligated to perform any task for her. Whether im torturing my cock and balls, filling my asshole with a toothpaste covered (and very large) plug or writing about her, I take joy in every moment of my servitude. I am not worthy of her attention.

My Mistress is also smart and talented. She makes me a better person by deciding how I live my life. I hope that my Mistess will continue to find my service worthy of her!

My Mistress has ordered me to suck 10 cocks in the next 22 hours. I'm straight and have never sucked cock before. But I will suck every single drop of cum out of those cocks for my Mistress, because my pain is her pleasure, and her pleasure is my pleasure!

EDIT: I failed miserably in finding cocks to suck. I only found one to suck, and I am pathetic for it. My Mistress is going to punish me severely for every cock I failed to suck. And she will probably make me suck more. I'm straight and not attracted to men at all. I love my Mistress for using me for her own pleasure. My desires are her desires. I exist only to serve my Mistress.

missjasmine
08-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Mmmmmm a nice short essay. love this thread ;)

thats rite people, this bitch is mine, this pathetic little whore is my toy, my property to uses and abuse, for my pleasure.

I enjoy pain so much, and I love giving pain to him ;)

ImYourBitch
08-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Thank you Mistress! I love serving you Mistress!