PDA

View Full Version : Sibling dare thread

Shawn
02-13-2007, 11:55 AM
Everyone post a dare that you can do with a sibling

heres mine:

When your sibling goes into the shower, go into the bathroom, strip down naked and masturbate. You are not allowed to leave until you have finished, so make sure you get it done as quickly as possible. If your sibling catches you, tell them you will do anything they ask you to do for the next 3 days.

Musty 21
02-18-2007, 03:31 PM
when my sister takes a shower she locks the door. But instead of me we put a twist on it, a friend and i did it at the same time. Her showers are short so we didn't have much time. As soon as we were sure she got in, we picked the lock and started to do our thing. It only took about 7 minutes total. GOOD DARE!

anonimousbob
02-19-2007, 10:18 AM
I would do it but
1) she has such long showers finishing in time is too easy
2) the shower door is clear
3) last time someone opened the door to the bathroom while she was showering she heard, turned round, fell and badly cut her leg

Might do it in her room while she showers, it's next to the bathroom and she goes straight from shower to bedroom, even if I try to get out she would catch me naked leaving her room, I'll try in the morning before school

Shawn
02-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Yea that works too, feel free to add any of your own sibling dares aswell.

Manbearpig
02-19-2007, 04:10 PM
for u guys who have a sister around the same age as u, say somebody dared me (the person doing the dare) to ask u (the sister) for u to dress me. whether she says yes is a totally different thing...

Shawn
02-21-2007, 03:32 PM
@ dabear I did that dare and she told me that I would have to wear her thong under my normal pants for a whole day. I did this yesterday, and she checked me at various times throughout the day to make sure that I still had them on.

Any more? We can also do this where a girl has to do something for/to her brother.

tordaddict
03-08-2007, 11:53 AM
hahahahahahahahaha

Powerstrip
03-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Talk to your sibling and talk about how your worried that you are small compared to other people, working your way towards showing them (and them touching feeling etc etc)

Tessdog
03-10-2007, 10:19 AM
lol funny powerstrip......................... You guys always got the best ideas

17Slave4Girls
05-23-2007, 06:33 PM
I am 17-m, and I don't have a sister, so I did this at my Cousins house "Female, 21" So she was in shower, and I was in closet, and her friend (20-f) actually caught me when she came into the room to wait for her... I was naked in the closet and had a sock filled with cum, so I wouldn't make a mess, she took the sock, and told me she wouldn't tell my cousin what I did, if I "Showed her how I got the cum in the sock"... So I had to masturbate AGAIN before my cousin finished, but I finished in time, and we haven't discussed it since... Though she gives me coy smiles every one in awhile..