PDA

View Full Version : diaper dare

insanehuman455
02-13-2007, 10:45 AM
i dont see many diaper dares on here so ill throw up one a came up with a while ago

Here is how to make your own "diapers" it is not the real thing, but makes a decent substitute. You coudl substitue them for most diaper dares.

my way keeps it waterproof but it doenst have the same effect. take a plastic bag like the ones at shoppingcsenters, then step into it and tear holes for your legs to go through. then pull them up so you are wearing them. then duck tape around your leg and leg holes, making it water proof. aand around the top to, so it doesnt fall off. to test if it is water proof pour some water in them and run aorund, and if it stay in you are ready to use them.

also you can do the same thing with a full size trash bag, for a full body, but make arm holes to so it is like a leotard trash bag.

also if you have an old grandma she might have some, you would be suprised how many old people wear diapers

now for a dare.

i dare you to piss and shit in one of them, then if it is a small diaper msu the shit aorund then take the diaper off with the piss and shit still in it and pour it over yourself, in hte shower of course. or wear a full body diaper and shit and piss in it, then if everything is sealed up roll around in, then un seal the neck part, and do a hand stand and let it pour out on you.

if you are more daring open your mouth.

have fun!

orochimaru100%
02-15-2009, 04:29 AM
i dont see many diaper dares on here so ill throw up one a came up with a while ago

Here is how to make your own "diapers" it is not the real thing, but makes a decent substitute. You coudl substitue them for most diaper dares.

my way keeps it waterproof but it doenst have the same effect. take a plastic bag like the ones at shoppingcsenters, then step into it and tear holes for your legs to go through. then pull them up so you are wearing them. then duck tape around your leg and leg holes, making it water proof. aand around the top to, so it doesnt fall off. to test if it is water proof pour some water in them and run aorund, and if it stay in you are ready to use them.

also you can do the same thing with a full size trash bag, for a full body, but make arm holes to so it is like a leotard trash bag.

also if you have an old grandma she might have some, you would be suprised how many old people wear diapers

now for a dare.

i dare you to piss and shit in one of them, then if it is a small diaper msu the shit aorund then take the diaper off with the piss and shit still in it and pour it over yourself, in hte shower of course. or wear a full body diaper and shit and piss in it, then if everything is sealed up roll around in, then un seal the neck part, and do a hand stand and let it pour out on you.

if you are more daring open your mouth.

have fun!
im gonna make a diaper and piss and shit in it and sit down!
but i wont pour it on myself......

arch file
02-24-2009, 10:51 AM
This is a great dare, i am so gonna try this

pop22
02-24-2009, 03:31 PM
ya need a real diaper for this one ok pee and poop in the diaper than wear it on your head

kk22rifle
01-04-2011, 10:30 PM
nice dares, guys try wetting a diaper then hanging wedgie

kms003
01-05-2011, 02:52 AM
ill try this dare... and i will sit on it and leave it a full day on me.. but im not pouring it on me! thanks for the dare1!

Fundareboy
01-16-2011, 11:31 PM
GReat diaper makeing idea!!!