PDA

View Full Version : my master

whiplash
05-11-2008, 11:40 PM
Hello i am a slave and i have gotten a new master, the only problem is that my master leaves me bleeding, brused and way more humiliated then i feel comfortable with. i do not know what to because it has only been a few days and at the beggining i trusted him with no problem. my master has some of my passwords for some things. any suggestions?

Pikachu
05-12-2008, 12:05 AM
Change your passwords for you things*
And kindly tell him you feel uncomfortable with your realtionship so you are withdrawing yourself from his services

Sanka
05-12-2008, 12:14 AM
nicely disagree to doing stuff you dont want to do and check your limits again

Bandit|Queen
05-12-2008, 12:26 AM
If he is going too far then deffinatly explain, don't just walk away because he will assume it's something wrong with you then make the same mistakes with someone else.

If it's right at the beginning of things now is the time to do it. Carry on too long and he will wonder why you didn't tell him earlier. Deffinatly change your passwords though, you are entitled to privacy for a start. If he carrys on and doesn't listen to what you have said formally tell him you are leaving his services, make it crystal clear and black and white and just be pollite. That way if he gets pissy atleast you held your head high :)

Merlin
05-12-2008, 11:59 AM
First of you should understand that just because someone is calling himself your Master he has no right to do anything to you you don't want to do. No Master has the right to abuse you.
To answer your question. It really depends on why he is doing it. There is the possibility that he is not aware of the fact that you are uncomfortable with these things, so first you should talk with him about it (he should have done this in the first place if you ask me, but that is another thing). If he is a good Master he will then adjust his behavior towards you, according to you concerns.
If he doesn't because he thinks that you have not the right to limit these things or because he doesn't care how you feel, you should leave him. Like others already said change your passwords, tell him politely that you cant accept a master that is violating your limits and that you will leave him.

SubMissChievous
05-12-2008, 02:18 PM
Hello i am a slave and i have gotten a new master, the only problem is that my master leaves me bleeding, brused and way more humiliated then i feel comfortable with. i do not know what to because it has only been a few days and at the beggining i trusted him with no problem. my master has some of my passwords for some things. any suggestions?

Ouch... :( You know, by reading your post I'm afraid that this is NOT the "only problem" you two have here. There's seems to be a major lack of communication to me. And, of course I can't tell for sure because I don't know both of you & all the details but I'm concerned that you might even have stumbled on one of those "wannabe-masters"... (I sure hope it's not the case but it doesn't look good if you ask me).

I definitely agree with the suggestions posters above me already told you. Any good real Master will listen to your concerns & take them into account. And if he doesn't then do yourself a huge favor & dump him!

But I must also add here that, yes, D/s relationships are based on trust & a good Master is someone who understands that trust is earned & won't expect a slave to hurt or injure themselves or invade their privacy & rush things just after a "few days"... Even for those who are willing to go as far as you 2 already have it takes a lot more time to develop such a level of trust & confidence.

Kinshin
05-12-2008, 02:39 PM
perhaps you should rethink your relationship with him a bit. I fully agree with what everyone has said. Just because you're a "sub / slave" in a relationship does not mean you have no say so in what is going on. If he is unwilling to listen to your concerns, needs, and wants, than you have a big problem. I say talk to him and tell him how you feel, what you want to see happen, and what changes you want made. If he is not willing to talk about it, OR pretends to listen and than does not keep to what he says. dont continue this relationship. it will only go bad for you and totally turn you off from this type of relationship.

Kinshin

Dare861
05-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Talk to him.
If he doesn't listen, he is not the master for you.

- Daredude