PDA

View Full Version : Kitten Enslaved; His Kitten's Corner

MaidKitten
07-26-2012, 11:28 PM
Hello! My master requested I post my slave journal as well. ^^ Please feel free to read it, I post almost daily in sync with the hard copy.

Subscribe to my blog and I'll do a dare for you and post about it or edge in the means of your choosing. You pick.

http://kittenenslaved.blogspot.com/

Thankyou!

peaceful_soul
07-28-2012, 01:50 AM
Really enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to visit it again. Enjoy your time as a slave, as I hope it becomes memorable.

Spankmylittleslut
01-24-2013, 08:16 AM
Hello there. I'm intrigued for you to perform a dare. How do the ice cubes feel in there? Such a good little slut u are. I would love for u to put ur collar on and beg to worship the cock on all 4's. would love to hear back from u if ur master is ok with that.

MaidKitten
02-26-2013, 09:04 AM
No, he doesn't like to share like that. Suggestions and ideas are welcome though.

Hello there. I'm intrigued for you to perform a dare. How do the ice cubes feel in there? Such a good little slut u are. I would love for u to put ur collar on and beg to worship the cock on all 4's. would love to hear back from u if ur master is ok with that.

bi_sub_slut
02-26-2013, 09:07 AM
I liked your blog very much. I haven't finished it, but looking forward to do that as soon as possible.

MaidKitten
02-27-2013, 05:49 PM
Thankyou! I will be updating regularly. Please keep up with me. ^^

I liked your blog very much. I haven't finished it, but looking forward to do that as soon as possible.